Love in danger 67 squid game

By kangsaebyeokishot1

Green light Red light Yours forever Kang Sae Byeok More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
Sorry
XV good ending part 1
XVI good ending part 2
Attention
XVII good ending part 3
XVIII good ending part 4
XV bad ending
XVI bad ending part 2

XI

3.4K 128 48
By kangsaebyeokishot1

~~~~~~sacrifice, betrayal and friendship~~~~~~~

Kang Sae-byeok POV:

I watched as she walked away. Not a word escaping my mouth. She was so close to me. So close, and now. It felt like she was miles away. I was almost more embarrassed than hurt. Was it because I did something wrong? Was she hurt because of what I said. Or did I mix up some serious signals. Was this all in my head? The silence was killing me, and I couldn't do anything. All I could do was wait until the shift was over and go to sleep. Hoping it all was a dream. The good energy I had gotten from the talk with Gi-hun was gone.

After a painful amount of silence, I finally went over to 240, who was the next to guard. Her eyes sleepy, and fluttering.

"Your turn." I whispered, making her eyes focus on me. I could hear y/n turn her head, and going to the another person, waking them up. 240 slowly got up, from her bed. Luckily she didn't share it with anyone, so I stole it from her. Making the embarrassment, a little less worse.

And I didn't want to fall asleep, but my eyes were heavy, and I drifted away.

Y/n POV:
I woke up from the music playing. I rolled to the side, and my eyes landed on a man only 30 cm from my face. I quickly turned my head backwards, away from the man. Oh right. Yesterday. And it all came back. The words, the tension. The disappointment. It crashed down as a huge weight on my shoulder, and I slowly sat up. My head turned to Sae-byeok. She was sitting up, looking down. I knew she knew I looked at her. But she clearly avoided my stare. And I couldn't blame her.

My mind started wandering off. 101's group hadn't attacked tonight. Maybe our words actually got through his dumb thick skull.

My shirt was a little blood stained, but not as much as others. Those who was really close to the people that got shot. Like Sae-Byeok. Her shirt had a big stain on. She tugged her hair behind her ear, revealing a long scar along her neck. I can't believe I hadn't noticed it before. It wasn't deep red. More of a faint red, that had faded over time. Just how much time was a mystery, that I probably would never find out about. Not on the terms we are on. I realised I had been staring, and quickly looked back at my fingers.

Breakfast was served, and it was not enough, but I knew that it wouldn't help begging for more. We were still in our fort. Sae-Byeok was sitting in the other side, keeping distance. But at least here we were safe, from the others murderous stares. Especially 101's. Speaking of which, I realised there was one missing. The one with glasses, that always slipped down on his nose. I wonder where he went. Maybe the group had killed him off. But wouldn't we have heard? And wouldn't the money had gone up? I had finished eating, and slowly other people finished as well. I wasn't really ready for the next game. I was never going to be ready for games like this.

The guards stomred in with their hand guns, making me flinch in surprise. I could hear some distant gasps in the other side of the room. "Everyone please line up in the middle. I repeat everyone please line up in the middle." The guards stood still, until we had all formed one long line. Then they started moving again, leading us to the coloured stairs. They opened the doors, showing us a horrific scene. There were people hanging in a rope by the neck. They had been shot in the head, I could see from the stains of blood. One of them was the guy with glasses that went missing. The other were guards. Why would they show us this? My eyes quickly escaped, and my vision focused to my feet. "Players what you see here, is the remains of the people who broke the rules for their own benefit." I breathed in, not daring take a look. "The main purpose of the game is that everyone get equal opportunity to play." He continued. I didn't really listen. That could have been Sae-Byeok if she had gotten caught. My body filled up with anxiety, and I sucked my teeth. I didn't want to think about it.

Slowly after people were done observing, we were lead through more coloured corridors, and at last into the big white room. The same as last game. That would probably mean we would have to get in teams again. Our group of 10 were in a circle, waiting for the microphone to explain the rules. People were harshly whispering, or discussing, but quickly went silent. "Please find a partner for the next game. When you have shaken hands you will become partners. I repeat, please find a partner for the next game. When you have shaken hands you will become partners." I wanted to go with Sae-Byeok. But I didn't know if she wanted to be with me.

I could see Gi-hun quickly turn to Sang-woo, expecting him to be his partner, but Sang-woo instead turned to Ali. "Do you wanna be my partner? You're strong and I'm smart. It is the perfect combination." He stated with a fake smile. Ali looked up in question to Gi-hun, who clearly was disappointed. But Gi-hun put on a big smile, and just said. "No it's fine, I'll go find someone else." And with that he was gone. I looked around to see if I could ask Sang-Byeok, but I couldn't really find her.

When I did eventually find her, it was in disappointment. 240 was waiting for Sae-Byeok to take her hand, and I hoped she didn't. I hoped she would turn her down and come looking for me. But she grabbed it carefully. I needed to find a partner. But who? Maybe Gi-hun. I walked around, only to see him talking to another man. I walked around some more, and I could see a man in about his 60's. He was alone, and looked like he had given up his search. I walked confidently up to him, and reached out my hand. He looked up and stared at me blankly. I raised an eyebrow, daring him to take it silently. "Why should I?" He asked. "Well you're going to die if you don't." I said, tilting my head. And that reason was enough, cause he groaned before shaking my hand. His hands were warm and sweaty, and I secretly dried it off in my pants.

"Players please follow the guards out to the playground."

Kang Sae-Byeok POV:

I didn't know if y/n wanted to be with me or not. But right now she was focused on Gi-hun and Ali. Maybe it was a sign for me to fuck off. So just to be safe, I did. Everyone around me was shaking hands, or already with their partner. I could try to find a big, but stupid guy. Maybe even beg. I'm sure a lot of the men here are stupid anyway. Easy to manipulate. Or maybe I could go back and see if y/n was still available. Maybe she was searching for me too? The thought was enlightening, but not very likely true.
Just as I had begun my search, I could feel a tug in my arm. I quickly turned around, alto see the short player 240. She let go of my arm, and tilted her head. "What?" I ask rather annoyed. "Become my partner." She said and then went silent. "Why?" I asked, not really caring about the answer. "Because otherwise you're going to ask y/n." She said, making me feel even more pissed. "Why do you care." I hissed.
"Well, either you're playing against each other, or you're playing with each other." She said tilting her head back again. I looked down at her. Acknowledging her words.
"Are you willing to take the risk to compete with y/n? I understand you're very close." She said putting extra pressure on very. I was mad at her. Annoyed. But she was right. I wasn't willing to take the risk. So nervously I shake her hand, making us partners.

Y/n POV:

Me and my partner was waiting for other people to finish, when a scene was suddenly caused. "But baby, you promised you would stay with me too the end!" I could hear the crazy woman cry. He just laughed and shoved her to the ground. The time was almost up, and she didn't have a partner. I could see how she started to panic as she realised everyone else did. "Hey you don't want him as your partner, I am so much better." She says in a high pitched voice to random partners. They ignored her and walked away. She searched around one last time before walking over to another random partners. "Hey us women need to stand together. What do you say we go together and say fuck everyone with a dic-" she got caught off by the woman throwing her backwards and away. She landed right on her ass, and looked up with the weirdest puppy eyes I have ever seen. An alarm shrieked showing that the time was up.  The crazy woman eyes widened, as guards took her by the arms. "Hey no!" She yelled loudly. "Where is my partner? My partner disappeared!" She yelled trying to get out of theirs grin, but it of course failed. She screamed as she got dragged out of the room. Weird that she got dragged out and not shot. Maybe they would shoot her somewhere else? No matter what she wasn't my problem anymore.

The doors opened and led us from the colourful corridor, to what looks like a town. The colours were vibrant, but in a warm way. The houses in different colours, but not too many. The valleys thin, and the windows closed. We were led through the fake city, me and my partner, by a guard. His gun was in both his hands. Ready to shoot. Ready to kill.

Eventually we reached our destination. The guard grabbed his weapon even harder, before handing each of us a beige bag. It had dark brown strings, that closed the bag. I slowly opened it, as did my partner. Inside I could see glass marbles. Some in different colours. But all the same shape. I put some out on my hand, and observed them. Then the microphone started talking. "The next game is marbles. You will be competing against your partner. The first one to get their opponents 10 marbles, by not using violence. " She repeated the rules, but I didn't listen. Just stared at the guy. He had thin shoulders, and long silver hair. The time is starting now. At first there was silence. I tried to think of what game we could play. Apparently we had to find that part out yourself. "Why should we play?" The man asked interrupting my thoughts. "Idk." I mumbled, and continued to think. I was supposed to get his 10 marbles using non violence. Either we could play games like the other people around was playing as well, or I could use my time to think instead.
I heard a familiar voice, behind the wall to my right. Sae-Byeok. "Let's tell each other things we would never have told anyone before." I could hear a not as familiar voice say. Player 240.
"Why?" Sae Byeok asked, clearly not wanting to.
"One of us is going to die here anyway. Why not." She said. I didn't want to snoop in their conversation but I couldn't help it. I remembered to focus back on the game, until another interesting line was spoken.
"Was it better here?" 240 asked. I had kinda asked the same question, but I knew the answer here was going to be different. Filled with more details.
"No. My dad died crossing the river, and my mom was held captured trying to cross over to China."
It felt so wrong to listen to, when it was so personal. I didn't know that about her. But then again, she didn't know much about me either.
"What about your brother?" 240 asked getting more and more int the questions. "He is in an orphanage." She answered shortly.
I got interrupted yet again when the man was snapping his hands in front of my face, getting my attention. "We need a plan." He said. "Yeah yeah." I said, and finally suggesting one. We started playing.

I could see the other man getting so stressed. I was winning, and he was losing. I felt guilty because of the relief I got. But something still felt off.

My face snapped in a direction where I now could hear some yelling. "You think I'm grateful for that? Throw it again!" Sae-Byeok almost screamed. I couldn't see what was happening, but could hear the conversation go on. "If I did it again I would just keep losing. Just let me loose in style." 240 said. A frown appeared on my face, as I realised she was sacrificing herself. A gunshot was heard and I flinched.

Slowly my marble pile grew bigger as his grew smaller. I started biting my fingers, even though I was winning. Anything could happen. But he only had 3 left. I won one from him. Making him even more trembling, and scared. I won another one of his, leaving him with only one left. And at last I won his 3 and last marble. Glory filled me as well as fear. What were they going to do with him? But I had 20 marbles now. I tried to pack them in my bag, so I could get out of there, but he intensely grabbed my wrist, trying to get his marbles back. His eyes insane and red from tears. His grin is strong, and would definitely leave a bruise tomorrow. I finally twisted my arm free, and backed away with my marble sun my hand. He tried to run over to me, looking like he was going to kill me. But a gunshot was geard, and he dropped to the ground. There was starting to fill up a pool of blood, from his head. "Player 376 pass." The microphone says, giving me relaxation again. Another game I had passed. As I was on my way out, I ran into Ali. He was counting fast until he saw me. "What are you doing?" I ask concerned. "Sang-woo said that I should look for young partners to compete with in next round." Next round? There isn't a next round. "Ali there is no next round." Is all I get to say before I get pushed out of the room by the guards.

A/N:
Words 2533
Okay I didn't have time to edit it, but I hope you like it anyway. It is a little messy.

But again a reminder that I can't answer messages, or comments, but I still love reading your reactions<3
And if you vote or comment you the best. So don't be shy;)

and thank you so much for 10k! IKE IM DYING INSIDE WTFFFF. It is unbelievable what you guys have done for me thank you so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7.4K 17
➀ π’ππ”πˆπƒ π†π€πŒπ„ 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 πˆππ’π„π‘π“ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Join the game. Play by the rules. Get rich beyond your wildest dreams. But be...
13.7K 709 21
THIS BOOK IS AN ALTERNATIVE OF WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN SQUID GAME IN THE PERSPECIVE OF SABYEOK AND JIYEON MOSTLY. Some mature scenes. :) SMALL POV...
23.6K 1K 27
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* kang sae-byeok chae hyun-jung had no idea what she was getting herself into when she agreed to participate in the games, but all she knew...
74K 3.3K 22
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 π’Žπ’†οΌŽβž ❝𝑰 π’‘π’“π’π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’†π’… π’šπ’π’–οΌŒπ’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 𝑰 οΌŸπ‘©π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’”οΌŒπ‘° 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’‘π’“π’π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’†π’”οΌŽβž βπ‘Ύπ’‚π’Šπ’• π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒓...