Baby girl |Adam banks

By Miley6081

Y/n recently moved to Minnesota with her brother, Tom. Tom and y/n parents work a lot and are rarely there f... More

Moving day:chapter 1
Cute neighbor?: chapter two
Awkward: chapter 3
Conversations: Chapter 5

First day: chapter 4

88 3 1
By Miley6081

I woke up to Tom busting through the door with a pan with pancakes, I look at the Time. " Tom why'd you wake me up late" I groan. " I wanted to make you late to your first day" he said. " I take long getting ready so get out!" I shouted.

He chuckled and back away when I threw my pillow at him. He smiled and closed the door, I got up and took a small shower. I wore a green blazer with a white top that looked like a wedding dress top.
And a green pair of pants with a belt. I curled my hair and out of some short boots.

I went down stairs and went to the dining table, " I'm doing soccer try outs today so we'll be coming home a little late" Tom explained. I nodded" I'll be trying out for hockey". " what team" he asked " the mighty ducks, it's the neighbors team" I took a bite the the bacon.

" i don't trust him y/n" I sigh at his words "you should tom cause we are stuck here forever" I put my plate on the sink and grabbed my backpack and we both headed to school.

I walked in with Tom by my side. " I hate today" he sighed. " see you after school I guess" I said. I walked looking around for the next class I was taking.

After school I sat down on the bench outside and took out my book. I heard some skating so I turned around. It was Charlie, he sat down next to me " hey y/n, what are you reading" he asked. " I showed him the cover. " my mom reads that, all tho I don't get the point of the book" he said. " if you read the first chapter and only the first chapter then you aren't gonna understand it. It gets better on chapter 3" I said.

" where you headed to now?" He asked. " home, I wanna cook something for my mother before she gets home" I said. " I'll help you, I've got nothing to do ethier way" he said. I nodded and smiled " we can invite the others too." I said. We walked to the anera where the were playing. " hey guys" I said. They were all sitting in the bleachers drinking water. " hi y/n" they said. Charlie sat down next to Adam. " do you guys wanna go to my house with Charlie" I asked. " I've got plans" Jesse and Goldberg said. " I'm grounded"dean said. " of course you are" Charlie said. " so Adam, Jules, Connie, guy?" Charlie asked. " we'll go" guy said. I nodded.

" we'll then I'll see you guys there" I said. Me and Charlie left to the grocery store and got ingredients. " hopefully it turns out good" Charlie said.

We got to my house and I saw Tom and the dining table reading a news paper. " hi Tom" I said. He looked up and nodded. We put the groceries on the counter and began. After a few minutes Adam, Connie, guy and Julie came over and helped. Me and Julie were talking when Connie came to us. " y/n, Adam is asking for you" she said I looked at Julie and got up to go to the kitchen. He took my hand and led me to my backyard. " so what'd you wanna talk about?" I asked, " are you and Charlie getting close" he asked me. " uhm, we're getting to know each other since we don't really talk, why?" I asked. " I was just asking" he said bluntly. He walked away and into the house. I nodded and walked back in.

———————————————————————————
HII😻 I haven't posted since September...... I've been really busy these past few months, sorry for not uploading this sooner but I'll try to upload more to this story frequently now :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC