A Beautiful Demon (Demon Slay...

By resevoir315

In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko... More

The House In The Woods [1]
Nezuko [2]
A Perspective Change [3]
Goodbye | Thank You [4]
Tetsuo Nakatomi [5]
Final Selection [6]
Unforeseen Events [ 7]
Death | Hero [8]
Aftermath [9]
Ever Loved? [10]
Departure [11]
Beatdown [12]
Mitsuri Kanroji [13]
The Hashira [14]
The Butterfly Girls [15]
Total Concentration Constant [16]
Sayonara [17]
Demon In The Box [18]
Hashira Struggle [19]
My Sword [20]
Nezuko Reuinion [21]
I Love You, Nezuko [22]
Calm Before The Storm [23]
Sleeping Beauty [24]
Blind Rage [25]
Final Farewell [26]
Through Nezuko's Eyes [27]
10th Hashira [28]
What Was Missing [29]
Nightmarish Scenario [30]
Kissed Me [32]
New Hashira Summoning [33]
Walk With Shinobu [34]
Tsuguko Search [35]
Devastating Death [36]
Grief And Sorrow [37]
Christmas Short [Special]
Move Forward [38]
Tengen Uzui [39]
Until Next Time [40] (FINALE)
Book 2 Update:

Faker Battle [31]

1.7K 59 2
By resevoir315

The search for Tesla, Jazz, and whatever was causing problems here was on. I ran off on my own into the woods for an hour, further from the lake.

**2 demons over here according to Inosuke. I'd best be on guard.**

I kept running until I came to an area with fallen trees. I stopped running and looked around as I tried to focus on any subtle movements.

**Nothing.**

I followed the trail of trees and eventually saw a demon in the distance. It had on bright-colored pants and no shirt. It wore something around its neck, but I couldn't tell what. It looked to be fighting something.

**There's one of them. Where's the other?

???: I hope you're not proud of yourself for holding out this long. Keehu would've made quick work of you by now!

???2: I'm not worried about something that's not here. My only target is you!

The second voice was a familiar one. A girl that I know I've spoken to before, but when?

Y/N: Hey!

I whistled as loud as I could to distract the demon so the Slayer could get a good hit on it. The demon looked over and the girl charged at it quickly. It was then that I could see who the girl was. Momo, a girl who took the Final Selection with me.

Momo: Water Breathing: First Form...

The demon stopped looking at me and quickly glanced at Momo.

Momo: Water Surface Slash!

The demon ducked and Momo went over him.

???: Oh, so close! Better luck next time.

The demon swung its arm from off the ground and punched Momo in the stomach as she flew over him.

**What a strange fighting style. How could that demon throw such a powerful punch from there?**

Momo: Lord Y/N! I'm glad to see you!

**Lord..?**

Y/N: Are you alright?

Momo: I'm fine. I'm so happy to see you! This demon is a real pain though... If only me and my 'him' didn't get separated.

I had no idea who she was referring to, but I was here now and it was 2 on 1.

**Inosuke said there were 2 demons in this direction. Wait, no... He just said there were 2 beings in this direction.**

Y/N: This demon doesn't seem too strong. Let's make quick work of it.

I seemed to strike a nerve in the demon as he quickly jumped up and got ready to fight. He started to hop around and took a fighting stance.

**What is that movement? His form is that of a boxer, but that moving around doesn't match up.**

Demon: Quick work of me? Yeah right. I've just been toying with this girl, but you... You've made me mad.

Y/N: That's fine.

I readied my blade.

Y/N: You're weak.

The demon clenched its teeth and charged at me full speed. Momo got ready to chase it down from behind, but I told her to stay back.

Y/N: Momo, don't move!

Somebody was coming, I could sense it. I didn't know who, but someone. If it was another demon, I needed Momo to be in a position where she wouldn't be defenseless to a sneak attack.

Demon: Die!

I swung my sword at the demon as it punched at me. I was much faster, so the demon had to change plans and dodge my swing. It jumped over the swing, but I redirected the momentum of my blade and hit the demon as it jumped over. I knocked the demon up into the air with the flat side of my sword. As I did, somebody came flying out of the woods and went straight for the demon in the air.

???: Wind Breathing Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm.

The person that came out of the woods slashed multiple times in quick succession at the demon above them. They managed to get the demon's head off as they both fell to the floor.

Momo: Yasu!

**Yasu?**

I looked over at the person who came out of the woods. It was the same Yasu who I did Rehabilitation Training with back at Shinobu's home. He looked more mature, but his eyes were still baggy and he looked as drowsy as ever. Still, his attacks were deceptively fast, contrary to his personality.

Yasu: Lord Y/N, hey! Long time no see.

**What's up with this 'Lord' thing?**

Y/N: Yes, it has been. How've you been holding up?

Yasu: I'm doing fine. I'd ask you, but I think we all already know.

I looked over at Momo who sheathed her sword and walked over.

Y/N: I'm assuming Yasu is who you were referring to before, Momo? About who you were separated from?

Momo: Yes. We've been traveling together for around a year and a half after we got reacquainted on a mission.

She hugged Yasu

Momo: We're also dating.

Y/N: Really?

Yasu: Surprise.

Y/N: I'm happy for you two. I'm glad our graduation class from the Final Selection is thriving.

I thought about Jazz, Tesla, and Tetsuya.

Y/N: For the most part. By the way, what's up with you all calling me 'Lord' and whatnot?

Momo: It's out of respect.

Y/N: Respect?

Momo: You're a pseudo-Hashira. You've earned the respect of your juniors.

Y/N: So you know about that too.

Yasu: Of course, the entire Slayer Corps does. I can boast to people that I trained with you way back when.

**I see now. I should've been able to tell from the others, but people truly see me in the same light as the Hashira now. I need to act like one then.**

Y/N: Well you don't have to be so formal. We're all friends here. I'd love to catch up more, but I need-

Demon: Don't let me die! Please, not yet!

I'd completely forgotten about the demon because I didn't consider him a challenge and we defeated it with ease. We allowed over it whose body was still burning up in ashes. It was burning slowly.

Demon: Let me see Keeshu just one more time. If there is a god out there, I beg of you.

The demon started to cry.

Demon: Keeshu, my love, I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you.

Y/N: Who is Keehu?

Demon: Keeshu... Sweet Keeshu. The only one in this world who has ever shown me love, care, and compassion. Let me stand at her side just once more! Let me help her climb the ranks of the Upper Moons! Just once more!

**Who is this Keeshu he's talking about and what does he mean to climb the ranks of the Upper Moons? Was there a member of the Twelve Kizuki here somewhere?**

Momo and Yasu stood by and didn't say a word. I'm not sure if they were used to seeing a demon act like this.

Y/N: You won't be able to see this Keeshu again right now.

The demon stopped and looked at me.

Demon: Please, pass on this message to her for me. A dying request. If you see her, let her know that Kazuma appreciates everything she's done. She is the embodiment of perfection.

Y/N: What are you saying? Are you that desperate to see her?

Demon: Yes.

It felt like the demon was trying its hardest to delay its death, but time was running out now.

Y/N: If I see her I'll relay the message. Maybe in another life, after you've made up for your sins, you two can meet again...

The demon stared at me with teary eyes and said nothing as it turned into ashes and burnt up.

Momo: Well, what now?

I thought for a moment.

**Inosuke pinpointed 2 people, but he didn't pick up Yasu's presence. That means there might be a range limit to Inosuke's Spatial Awareness. There might be more demons in this direction somewhere.**

Y/N: Are you both still fine to fight?

Yasu: I'm alright. You?

Momo: A little winded, but I can keep going.

Y/N: Alright. Stick close to each other. I'm going to head back the way I came and regroup with some people. I ask that you two search this side of the forest for 2 female-Slayers named Tesla and Jazz. You might remember them from years ago at the Final Selection.

Momo: The sisters? They're here?

Y/N: Yeah them. And I'm not sure, but I think so. So if you could look for them, that'd be appreciated. We'll regroup later on, okay?

Yasu: As you wish

Momo: We're on it. Be safe.

Y/N: You too.

They watched me as I ran off back in the direction I came. I needed to find Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu so we could regroup. I couldn't help but think about that demon we just killed and the desperation in his voice to see this "Keehu" one more time. I felt sad for the demon who had its humanity stripped away by Muzan, but I was glad we could put it out of its misery.

**Rest in peace.**

I ran for almost an hour to get back to where I started. I felt like I was moving faster than usual, but it was likely just because of the adrenaline. Once I got to my initial starting point, I kept running in the direction Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke would've gone. I didn't see or hear anything for around 20 minutes, but then I heard the sound of crashing water.

**What's that sound? It sounds like a river flowing with a strong current. No, it sounds like a waterfall...**

I ran towards the sound and started to see a waterfall through the trees. As I got closer, I could make out 3 figures. One of them I didn't recognize. The other 2 were Tanjiro and Nezuko. Tanjiro looked exhausted as he and Nezuko laid on the floor. He was lying over Nezuko to shield her from the other figure that was preparing to punch down at them.

**A demon? Has to be. Tanjiro and Nezuko won't be able to dodge that attack. I need to get over there quickly!**

The demon swung its fist down at Tanjiro as I came flying out of the woods to cut its hand off. It was surprised that I appeared out of nowhere and jumped backward. The demon stood its ground and licked its wound.

**It isn't regenerating? This demon must either be pretty weak, or it's fatigued from fighting Tanjiro and Nezuko. It doesn't matter to me.**

The demon had a very innocent appearance. They had long gray hair tipped with a pinkish-white at the end. One of her eyes was covered by her hair, but the other was pink, like Nezuko's, but much brighter and almost white. She wore a big white jacket that covered her whole body and dropped down to her lower legs. She was pretty, and I forgot for a moment that she was a demon.

???: Oh? That boy and his sister weren't bad, but you're a really strong one. I can tell!

Her voice caught me off guard. It sounded like 3 people were all trying to talk at the same time. Contrary to her cute exterior, her voice was discombobulated. One of the voices was cutesy and cheerful. Another sounded stoic and uninterested. While the final one sounded almost like the feeling of static. It was a weird combination.

Y/N: Tanjiro?

Tanjiro slowly lifted his head. He was hurt, but still conscious. Nezuko was still awake too.

Y/N: Can you move?

He let out a regretful sigh.

Tanjiro: Sorry...

**So he can't... I figured as much. What alternatives are there? Where are Inosuke and Zenitsu? I need to think of another solution since they're not around.**

Y/N: Hey, Nezuko? What about you?

I knew Nezuko too well to underestimate her. If she still had energy, then she could easily get Tanjiro out of there too.

Nezuko: Mmh.

She slowly got up. She was clearly tired, but she was willing to use the last of her energy to do whatever I needed right now. Thanks to Nezuko, I didn't need to think too hard about a strategy.

**She's such a strong girl. That makes this next part so much easier.**

Y/N: I need you to take Tanjiro and make a run for it.

Tanjiro: Y/N, wait-

Nezuko believed in and trusted me just as much as I believed in and trusted her, so without hesitation or second-guessing my judgment call, Nezuko lifted up Tanjiro and ran off with him.

**This demon isn't going after them? Does she intend to just let them get away?**

???: You keep glancing over to make sure they got away. You must be thinking that I'm going to go after them.

I looked back to the demon and focused on her. She stared at her cut-off hand.

???: I'm not concerned with them. The boy is too weak to escape, I'll catch up with him later. As for the demon girl, I'll handle that traitor later too. My attention is all yours. What's your name?

All this demon was doing was talking. It genuinely didn't seem concerned with Nezuko and Tanjiro anymore nor did it care about the hand it was missing.

Y/N: Y/N. Who's Keeshu.

???: You're looking at 'em. How do you know that name?

Y/N: Unimportant.

**So this is Keeshu? I found her and that other demon said she was a member of the Twelve Kizuki.**

I drew my sword and charged the demon. She looked surprised at how fast I was and quickly forced her hand to regenerate as she did 2 backflips to dodge.

Keeshu: You're fast for a human. So fast it's kind of scary...

I wasn't interested in chit-chat with her, I just wanted to end this.

Keeshu: Not faster than me though!

She tore off her jacket and threw it aside. Under it, she was wearing a black bra and a gray crop top shirt. She also had on baggy gray pants that ran down to her feet.

Keeshu: Can you keep up?

She dashed all around in different directions. I followed her movements as best as I could. She vanished from my sight, but I was able to watch where she was going before she did.

**Behind me.**

I stuck my sword behind my back without turning around and felt her fist connect with my blade. The power she punched with combined with the sharpness of my sword was enough to split her hand in half. She jumped back and regenerated her hand.

Y/N: I'm not worried about you. You need to be worried about me. I'm fast too.

I turned around to face her and felt a foot ram into my back. I was sent flying across the ground, but I stuck the landing and readied my sword.

Keeshu: I told you not faster than me!

**What was that insane speed? Did she leave an afterimage behind? No, it couldn't be speed alone. That has got to be a Blood Demon Art. I need to figure this out.**

Keeshu: You have amazing reflexes! Do you want to become a demon and become even stronger?

Her question was rhetorical, of course, I didn't and she should've known that. But I could hear it in all 3 of her voices that she was being genuine.

Y/N: No.

I ran in a circle around the demon searching for an opening that I never found. After a moment, I felt footsteps next to me and glanced over quickly. Keeshu was running with me, but they were also still standing in the middle of where I was running around.

Keeshu: Surprise!

She slashed at my face, but I ducked and rolled off to the side.

**What is that power? There are 2 of her, can she split herself into multiple bodies? Think, Y/N.**

Keeshu: You look to be struggling and lost in thought. Become a demon and I'll tell you whatever you want to know!

Y/N: I'm not struggling. Your ability is just throwing me for a loop...

Keeshu: I like how you say that word, 'loop'.

She smiled and started clapping.

Keeshu: Can you say it again? Please?

**What's up with her? Is she really a demon? Other than Nezuko, I've never seen or heard of a demon being so playful... She's a scary one.**

Y/N: I'm not interested in entertaining you. Who even are you?

She stopped clapping and stared at me sideways.

Keeshu: I'm Keeshu? You already knew that?

Y/N: Who are you really?

Keeshu: Oh, I understand what you're asking.

She brushed her hair out of her face and showed me her covered eye. It had a question mark inscribed in it.

Y/N: A question mark?

Keeshu: I'm one of His favorites! The secret Upper Moon 7!

**Now it just sounded like she was making stuff up, but from what I could tell, she was being serious. Who was she referring to when she said, 'His'? Muzan?**

Keeshu: That's all you're getting out of me right now unless you tell me you'll become a demon. Now let's both take this seriously, okay?

**The Phantom 10th Hashira versus the secret Upper Moon 7. A match made in a fairy tale story. If this was anything like a fairy tale, the hero wins in the end.**

She could tell I was holding back as she started to sway her legs back and forth moving her entire body. It almost looked like she was dancing.

Keeshu: Have you ever heard of Capoeira?

Y/N: No.

Keeshu: You're about to learn all about it.

I tightened my grip on my sword and examined her movements closely. Her swaying didn't leave many openings for me to attack, and the constant movement made it hard for me to tell when she would attack. She dropped low and tried to sweep my legs with a kick. I jumped over her kick and she sent another kick with her other leg up into the air. I countered by doing a mid-air barrel roll to dodge the kick and then slashing down at her. She regained her balance and dodged my swing. She started doing that movement again.

Keeshu: You're fun. This is fun!

She jumped into the air at me and did 3 kicks at my head. All 3 kicks hit because she was able to constantly change directions in midair. She landed in a flip and tried to drop an axe kick on me. I put my sword up to block the last kick and she jumped away after I did.

**What is this fighting style? She called it 'Capoeira' is this technique only used with legs? Even if it was, her movements aren't human. They're almost not even demon level... I guess she really is one of the Twelve.**

Y/N: You're impressive, you know that?

She smiled.

Keeshu: Thanks. But you know actions speak louder than words, right?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Keeshu: You're taking me lightly.

She stopped smiling and had a blank expression on her face.

Keeshu: You think I didn't notice you're only playing defensive? Why don't you try attacking for once?

She was right. I couldn't beat a demon of her level just by playing defensively. She was fast, flexible, and a heavy hitter. I wasn't going to be able to defend forever.

Y/N: Fine.

She opened her arms and started smiling again.

Keeshu: Come here!

Y/N: Gravity Breathing 2nd Form: Pressure Grip!

I dashed at her and swung my sword twice before I reached her. She realized her overconfidence was going to get her killed as she stopped smiling and dropped her arms. She looked like she was frozen in fear for a moment as I dashed through her. I quickly swung at her neck and saw that I made contact. However, my blade only made it halfway through her neck before the wound stopped.

**I'm certain I cut fully through her neck. Why does the wound stop there?**

Keeshu: What- what the h*ll was that!?

I looked over to my left to see Keehu standing there holding her neck. Half of it was cut while the other half remained intact. She shook for a moment before regenerating her neck. I looked back at what I just cut and it vanished.

**I understand what happened. I did cut her, but she ran at the last second and left an afterimage behind. That's why I only cut halfway.**

Keeshu: You're too dangerous to be left alive. Become a demon or I'll have to kill you!

Y/N: I won't become a demon.

Keeshu: Then I have to go all-out.

Keeshu started charging at me. One afterimage became 2, and then 3, and then 4. The difference now is that none of them were standing still. All of them were coming at me at the same time.

**Is she constantly jumping back and forth between those 4 spots? Just how fast is this girl?!**

I prepared to block one of them and kick at another. Both of them were after images as she landed a kick into my stomach and sent me flying.

**This is dangerous. I need to pay attention to the subtle changes in her after images so I know which one is her.**

She started another attack as soon as I stood up. I watched carefully to see which one was her, but they all looked exactly the same.

**She really is a Twelve Kizuki. Her movements are roo precise to tell a difference!**

She land another kick to my stomach and as I was sent flying, she kicked me in the back of my neck. I was winded from the stomach kick and dazed from the neck one. I couldn't keep getting hit like this.

Keehu: I thought we could've made something special, Y/N. But it's over now.

Keeshu picked up a metal pole that was on the ground. She slashed at it diagonally and made one of the ends sharp. I got up and readied my sword for whatever she'd do next. She came at me with 8 after images. 6 attacked me fro. The ground and 2 came from above. There was nowhere to escape.
Kehuu came down from multiple angles with each of them holding the sharp metal pole. There was nowhere for me to dodge. There was no way to tell which one was real so I didn't know where to guard.

**I can't avoid this, I just have to brace my entire body for this attack to hit anywhere!**

I tightened up my body and guarded my head as I waited. I was splashed with a large dousing of blood. But not my blood.

Kehuu: You came back? Deja vu.

I stopped guarding and looked up. Nezuko stood in front of me with the metal pole going in through the front of her torso and out the back almost reaching me.

Y/N: Nezuko? Nezuko!

Nezuko stood there, shaking, as she protected me from Kehuu's attack. I don't know how Nezuko knew which one was the real one, but she shielded me. The blood that now covered me... It was Nezuko's.

Keeshu: That's so touching. You put your body on the line for them.

Keeshu clenched her teeth and seemed frustrated with Nezuko. She was calmer and composed throughout the fight so far, but Nezuko was upsetting her.

**Why, Nezuko? Why did you come back? Where's Tanjiro?**

Keeshu pulled the pole out. Demons may have been able to regenerate, but that didn't mean they couldn't feel pain. Nezuko must've been dying to yell right now. Nezuko started to collapse, but I caught her. She stared up at me as I held her.

Y/N: Why'd you come back for me Nezuko?

Nezuko: Mmph...

She was struggling to stay awake for my sake. She wanted to help me fight, but she was expending all of her energy. She closed her eyes for a few seconds before forcing them back open.

**She's trying so hard.**

I walked over and laid Nezuko down under a tree. I took off my haori and wiped the blood off of it before throwing it over her like a blanket.

Y/N: Nezuko, don't push yourself too hard. You're always trying to protect others. Let me protect you this time.

I walked back over to where I was before and picked up my sword. I was surprised that Keeshu just stood by and waited for me to do all of that, but I guess she wasn't the type of demon to go for cheap shots on people.

Y/N: I'm done playing around now.

I lifted my sword up and stabbed it into the ground.

Y/N: Gravity Breathing...

This was Gravity Breathing's strongest technique, however, it was almost useless against demons. The reason why is because I didn't use my blade.

Y/N: Fourth Form... Newton's Domain.

My Fourth Form, Newton's Domain, allowed me to exert my pressure. It created a zone around my body that made others feel like they were being crushed by gravity near me. It was the ultimate game-changer, however, in order for the technique to have its full effect, I needed to fight with my body.

Keeshu: This pressure... That fighting spirit..!

Keeshu dropped to her knees as I walked closer to her. I opened my arms and taunted her to come at me.

Y/N: Come on! I promise that you won't land another hit on me!

Kehuu didn't say a word as she slowly got back up. It was clear my technique was working on her as she hesitated to move. She dashed to the right and charged me from the side.

**Must be a projection, which means...**

I punched the projection and it dissipated. As soon as it did, I kicked to the opposite side without turning and connected with her stomach. The kick was powerful enough to send her flying.

Y/N: I warned you.

She was shaken by my words and came at me again. Thanks to my 4th Form, she became slower and I became faster. She created 6 projections all using different fighting styles. I had the speed and reflexes to counter all of them until I found her real body. When I did, I grabbed ahold of her arm and flung her over my shoulder into the ground. She coughed up blood when she made contact with the floor. I prepared to stomp on her, but she rolled away and jumped back up. She wiped the blood from her mouth.

Keeshu: I'm certain of it now, you are too strong for your own good! Become a demon and I'll introduce you to Akaza! He would love to have a match with you!

**Akaza? She spoke on them like they were very powerful.**

Keeshu: Of all the fights I've had with Akaza, he stomped me every time. You should fight him someday after you become a demon!

Y/N: For the last time, I'm not interested.

She did a triple kick in the air and did a front flip. When she landed, she pushed off the ground and came at me as fast as she could. She made projections of herself, but I knew she was still the one directly in front of me as I swung my fist straight at her chest. I connected and she coughed up blood again as she was sent tumbling across the ground.

Keeshu: A human with so much power... I've never seen anybody like you. You're the strongest!

Y/N: I know I am.

I didn't actually think I was the strongest, but I knew that Inosuke, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Momo, Yasu, and Nezuko were all somewhere in this general area and that they all looked up to me as an unofficial Hashira.

**I'll be as cocky as I need to be if it means that I will shield my 'juniors'.**

Keeshu: That cockiness you have. I don't know where it's coming from. Do you know that no matter how many times you punch or kick me, none of those attacks are fatal to me?

Y/N: I'm aware. The plan was just to subdue you until the sun comes up.

Keeshu: Good luck.

Y/N: Is exactly what you'll need.

She stopped doing Capoeira and picked up the metal pole from earlier. She started swinging it around before coming at me again. She swung for my head with the pole, but it was a fake. As I went to guard my head, she kicked my left knee. I stumbled a little bit but caught myself.

**What fighting style is this?**

She charged me again and swung for the same knee with the pole. I assumed it was another fake and swung at her, but it wasn't a fake and she slashed my leg as I punched her in the face.

Keeshu: Humans are so fragile. You'll bleed out if you don't get that patched up soon.

Y/N: Worry about yourself.

**She's right, though. The cut wasn't that deep, but if I kept taking hits like that then I would actually bleed out.**

Keeshu: You should-

She was cut off as she fell to one knee coughing. The damage she took from my punch was just hitting her. She may have switched her fighting style, but I was still much stronger.

**I might not be able to last until sunrise like this. Maybe I should just go get my sword and take her out. But if I don't use Newton's Domain, I may not be able to keep up with her... What do I do?**

We went back and forth, blow for blow as neither one of us let up. She held the advantage because she could regenerate.

Keeshu: You won't last until sunrise-

As she was speaking, I randomly burst into flames. I was completely caught off guard and didn't know what to do.

**I'm on fire! I'm burning, I'm gonna die!**

I tried to pat out the flames, but they wouldn't go out. Once I stopped panicking, I realized that the flames weren't hot. They were warm and actually felt good. I felt like I was in a warm bath or steam room. It was a blissful feeling.

Y/N: Whatever you just did to me, it didn't work!

Keeshu: That wasn't me! It was...

She looked over in the direction I laid Nezuko down at. I looked over too and saw Nezuko aiming her hand in my direction.

Keeshu: It was her Blood Demon Art... It had to be!

**Nezuko's Blood Demon Art? It's fire?**

As the flames burned, I started to feel more energized like I hadn't even been fighting before. Keeshu was afraid of what the flames were doing and she went after Nezuko. She grabbed Nezuko's arm, but as quickly as she could blink, I was already behind her. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and lifted her up to suplex her. I heard multiple bones in her body crack as I slammed her down. She rolled away but didn't get up. She yelled as her arm was now on fire too.

Keeshu: It burns! Get it off, this burns!

She rolled around on the ground to put the fire out.

**What does she mean it burns? I'm on fire right now and I don't feel any pain at all.**

I knelt down next to Nezuko and made sure she was okay.

Y/N: Nezuko, are you fine? This flame of yours is very beautiful.

She nodded her head.

Y/N: Your Blood Demon Art. How exactly does it work? Are you capable of lighting her on fire while I finish the job?

She shook her head.

Nezuko: Mmph.

She pointed to a spot on my clothes where there was blood. It was her blood that has gotten on me earlier when she protected me.

Nezuko: Hmm, MMM!

She gestured an explosion with her hands. Even though Nezuko didn't speak, I understood perfectly. Her Blood Demon Art allowed her to blow up her own blood and light it on fire.

**It seems the fire doesn't hurt me, but to Keeshu it burns just like a normal fire. Thanks to Nezuko, I'm now completely covered in these flames. If I attack Keeshu like this, I may be able to take her down with Nezuko's power!**

Y/N: Forget about the sunrise, Keeshu. Now I only need 5 minutes.

Keeshu got back up with a frightened look on her face. She was genuinely afraid now that she knew I could kill her without my sword.

Keeshu: Come- come on.

She didn't sound confident at all. My Fourth Form and Nezuko's Blood Demon Art worked in perfect unison. Her power was the piece that I've always been missing that was stopping me from using Newton's Domain.

Y/N: Nezuko, thank you again. You're always bailing me out in some way.

I pet her head for a moment before I got up.

Y/N: Just sit here and relax. I'll finish this within 5 minutes.

I was carrying the weight of my emotions and Nezuko's now that I had reached this new level. This wasn't Gravity Breathing's 4th Form. This was something completely new. An unknown technique.

Y/N: Nezuko and Y/N's hidden joint technique...

Burning Gravity Zone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.4K 49
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
916K 31.2K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค KNY x Gojo reader ๅƒๅ‚ไน‚ โ”€ โ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡..๐ˆ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ'๐€๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐Ž๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐„....โž โœง โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ...
69.6K 2.2K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
14.5K 541 16
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ" ๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น Where Y/n and the KNY gang try to figure out a way to live together in her world...