TURTLE Ā°SATZUĀ°

By arassiWP

Even if everyone is against us, as long as you're in love with me and i love you, no one can separate us even... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
The Tortoise And The Hare
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
EPILOGUE

Thirteen

448 26 6
By arassiWP

Sana wearing her uniform on her way to the main building to attend her class when she saw Mina and Jihyo sitting at the bench probably waiting for her. While walking closer to her friends she noticed they were pointing something that make Sana confused, Jihyo pointing at her direction and mouthing words something she can't understand. Finally when she get it what Jihyo means she was about to turned around but an arm was put around her shoulders, she was startled but when she smelled the scent, she smiled and slightly looked up.

"Tzu" She exclaimed.

Tzuyu just look at her and smile. Sana turned her head a little to see who's the others behind her. Of course, It's the Heiress and Momo they were smiling at her, she was surprised that Dahyun genuinely smile at her too. As they reached the bench were Jihyo and Mina, Tzuyu asked to join them since they're heading also to the main building.

Jihyo exclaimed since this is the first time she'll walking with the most popular people around the campus. Apparently, the Heiress was wearing their black sleek coat while Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Mina was in Uniformed that makes them look like somewhat a personal body guard.

As they reached the entrance, as usual students are waiting for them at the lobby, screaming and cheering.

But, it slowly faded when they saw other faces, the curiosity make the space filled like a bee buzzing.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and continue to walk through.

"That's so silly" Momo mumbled.

Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Mina split ways to them since they have different classroom. Heiress has an exclusive room with four table with it.

In the classroom, the students stared at them like some kind of murderer.

"Stop staring or I'm gonna take your eyeballs one by one!" Momo stood as she was intimated with the staring. It was actually their eyes was locked to Sana who was just looking down.

The students stopped.

"Thank you Momo" Sana mumbled.

Since Momo came, she was becoming the 'savior' of Sana, Jihyo and Mina. People are mocking them for being closed with the heiress. There was an incident when Sana's bag emptied and her stuff scattered everywhere. Momo was their to the rescue, when she found out who's the culprit. She immediately took the revenge. The three women were down on their knees in the park, sunlight directed to them and Momo turned on the sprinklers and said.

"This time I hope you grow, bitches"

After that incident, when other students saw Momo coming in the hallway they made sure its a runway free. But now she often walk with Sana, Jihyo and Mina during school.

Sana was listening attentively to the lecturer, when she noticed Tzuyu and her friends passing by from time to time without cleared reason. It's so new to her, since there office was on the top floor and there's no need to pass that section of the building.

"What are they doing here?" Jihyo mouthed to Sana trying to remain silent.

Sana shrugged her shoulder and whispered "I don't know"

Tzuyu and her friends passed by again but this time everyone in the class noticed them, other students making noises that give attention to the lecturer. The professor glance outside but Tzuyu and others was passed through. The professor cleared his throat to continue his lecture.

Sana frowned her brows to Jihyo and Mina. But they just shrugged.

When the class was come to an end, Sana, Momo, Jihyo and Mina went out from the room when they heard loud scream from outside. They rushed where it came from then they saw Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were waiting outside.

"What are you doing here?" Momo asked. The crowd make a way, and slowly dispersed when Momo did a poker face to the students around them.

"Just wanna asked you a date?" Dahyun with her rhetorical question.

Sana and Tzuyu just have their own world looking and giggling. Jeongyeon nudged Tzuyu cause she thinks they looked stupid.

"A date? Where? I mean... sure. What about you girls?" Momo asked Sana, Mina and Jihyo.

Chaeyoung observed Mina's reaction, the stolen kissed has still no justice. Chaeyoung seek for an answer, they still got no chance to talk alone since they're both shy with each other.

Meanwhile, Jihyo was slowly adapting the weirdness of Jeongyeon and guess they're starting to be comfortable with each other.

Tzuyu and Sana were just flirting with each other regardless on how other students watch over them from distance.

"Let's go, I'm a little bit hungry though" Dahyun said with contagious smile and rubbed her stomach.

Momo pinched her pale cheeks. "My dubu! You are so cute!" Momo put her arms around Dahyun as they were heading to the parking.

Sana was clinging to Tzuyu while walking and wrap her hands to Tzuyu's arm, her comfort. "I really love your scent... this is the scent I remember when we first met."

"Really? So after that you can't get me off of your head?" Tzuyu teased her and giggled.

"Yes. Because I hate you so much." she said bluntly but she clinged even more like she don't want to loose her.

Tzuyu let her, she thinks it's a good sign Sana really love her. "Aah. You really hate me that much before huh."

Sana just nodded.

"How fast the night changes...now you want me to eat you."

Sana unwrapped her arms and they pause for a moment while the others walking ahead leaving them behind.

Sana stood for a second so Tzuyu asked "What's wrong Baby?"

In a split second, Sana bite Tzuyu on her arm. Tzuyu groaned in pain but she let Sana do it.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! It hurts!" she muttered.

Sana let go, she grinned and sticking her tongue and ran.

Tzuyu slightly opened her coat to see the mark, and she really left a mark a cleared evidence on her right arm. She looked at Sana playfully sticking her tongue like a child to tease Tzuyu.

Tzuyu thought for a second that she fell in love with a gentle monster and a vampire. She grinned to Sana who was playful and cute on her uniform.

She ran to chased Sana but she ran giggling. Tzuyu ran after her passing the others. They looked confused at the same time cringed.

Sana stopped when she reached Tzuyu's car and giggled. Tzuyu catched her leaning the car.

"You little vampire. That was hurt" Tzuyu pouted.

"Really? Don't worry I'll make sure to take that pain away tonight after this at my house later okay?" Sana rubbed Tzuyu's arm and squeezed it.

"Ouch! Sana!" She groaned. But Sana just slightly pushed her and set foot in Tzuyu's car.

Tzuyu just smiled and mumbled. "I'll get my revenge later"

The squad chose the place called The Martin an Ice cream and pastries shop. Away from the busy city of Seoul recommended by Mina who was actually the regular customer of the ahjussi who's striking up conversation with his customers.

Outside was the luxurious cars parked in line with expensive looks of customers.

The cafe was small and neat it has a vintage theme that captivated their attention. There's no customer when they arrived, which is perfect timing. The ahjussi greeted them with a big smile and talk to them like his regular customer.

"My shop is blessed today with your angel faces, what your order? I'm serving unique ice cream flavor and waffles, croissant and chouquettes as my best-sellers just choose what you want" the ahjussi smiled behind the counter while the ladies seemingly can't decide which to choose since all pastries looked tasty and Ice cream was tempting to taste them all.

After a minute, everyone got their order except Tzuyu. Sana patiently waited for her at the table but when she looked at Tzuyu she noticed how confused she was on what to order.

Sana came to the rescue, "What did you order Baby?" she asked tapping Tzuyu's shoulder.

"I don't know, I can't decide." she pouted.

"Let me choose for you, okay?"

"Okay"

When Sana finished to choose, the ahjussi looked at them both and smiled.

They smiled back.

"You two look perfect at happy for each other, I feel the good and bad energy in you both. But I'll warned you..." he pointed out Tzuyu. "hold that hand just the way how you hold it now cause there are people who wants to break it. And you!" he's now pointing Sana. "be steady, don't let go." he inhaled deep. "Secrets. Don't keep secrets."

Secrets? Does he mean... Dahyun?. She thought.

Sana and Tzuyu still on the process to sink in what the ahjussi have said. The ladies settled in their tables enjoying their foods.

"Hey Jeong, where's Nayeon by the way?" Jihyo asked.

"I don't know, but probably she's in the club right now"

"What kind of relationship you have? You didn't even sure where she is."

"I said she's in the club where you kidnapped her...she owns that club"

Jihyo jaw-dropped when she know Nayeon was just not a call girl like what she look was and how she act and dress, Jihyo judged her quickly.

"Oh! I thought-"

Jeongyeon insert a piece of bread on Jihyo's mouth the reason she cut off.

The other ladies laughed at Jihyo's reaction.

In the middle of fun, Chaeyoung unexpectedly asked to Mina that make her gushed over.

"What was that kiss for, Mina?"

Mina was shocked and her face turned to red, felt embarrassed. The attention was on them.

"Finally, she did it" Jihyo muttered while munching the bread.

"A-ah n-nothing. I-it was an accident" Mina stuttered.

Why it has to be here? Damn. Mina's thought.

Chaeyoung noticed how embarrassed Mina was, so she decided to close it with an "Okay". Chaeyoung blushed when everyone teased her to Mina.

Dahyun and Momo was just so sweet to each other. Since the day she give up her engagement and the news broke up everywhere, she felt satisfied and relief. Dahyun was the happiest when Momo herself told her personally.

After a couple hours spending together, they separated their ways and decided to go home. The sun just set at the moment.

As usual Tzuyu take Sana home safely.

"I just have to buy us snacks, I'll be right back here in a minute, okay?" Tzuyu winked and leave. They forgot to stopped in the convenience store, so Tzuyu got back to buy some snacks.

Sana with a smiling face ran through their house, when she opened it the housemaids were busy cleaning up thorough so she asked.

"What's going on?"

"Good Evening Miss Sana, Mr and Mrs Minatozaki just arrived at the Incheon Airport Miss."

Sana's eyes were about to popped out. She was shocked. Not because they're going home but because Tzuyu will be here too. Her heart started pumping, she was in panicked attacked and don't know what to do.

The door bell rang and she isn't sure who's that behind the door, if that was her parents or Chou Tzuyu.

"Mom! Dad!" Sana nervously exclaimed. She was about to sighed in relief when a shadow at the back of her parents came to light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 298 1
Have you ever love someone whom you know they can't be yours from the start? You'll still do anything for that person, don't you? Even if it means br...
396K 13.1K 56
I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, and with every beat of my heart. I will n...
690K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides šŸ™‚ā¤ļø #SATZU āš ļøWith or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
87.1K 1.6K 23
"Even when you break my heart, I will always be there for you. Even if you say you don't love me, I would still love you. For you, I could pretend li...