La maîtresse du diable

By _toxicmenaddict_

Manon Alexis Ricci was kidnapped when she was just 5 y/o. Kidnapped by her fathers enemies with help on the i... More

Characters
Looks Manon
extra info
Chapter 1 | The past (part 1)
Chapter 2 | The past (part 2)
Chapter 3 | Preparation
Chapter 4 | The opening
Chapter 5 | Family?
Chapter 6 | I love you
Chapter 7 | A Rat
Chapter 8 | Heart attack
Chapter 9 | Punishment
Chapter 10 | Out the socket
extra info on the characters
Chapter 11 | Knives!
Chapter 13 | Blaze
Chapter 14 | Pity
Chapter 15 | Sorry...
Chapter 16 | Horrific scars
House aesthetic - Ricci's
Chapter 17 | Return
Chapter 18 | Family day
Chapter 19 | Patchwork
Chapter 20 | Explanation
Chapter 21 | Pretend🔥
Chapter 22 | Fears🔥
IMPORTANT A/N - DID (mental disorder)
Chapter 23 | Therapy
Chapter 24 | Black out
Chapter 25 | Uncle
Chapter 26 | A delicacy
Chapter 27 | The meeting
Chapter 28 | Cheating
Chapter 29 | The ball
Chapter 30 | A dark paradise
Chapter 31 | Under attack
Chapter 32 | Date night
Chapter 33 | Dirty 🔥
Chapter 34 | Strawberry🔥
Chapter 35 | Discussing strategy
Chapter 36 | the Germans
Chapter 37 | I'm yours 🔥

Chapter 12 | Race 🔥

4K 70 7
By _toxicmenaddict_

I arrived back at the mansion and went up to my room and got ready for the night.

I was finally sleeping, it's been days since I last slept. Due to the fact that every time I sleep something happens. When I first got here they woke me up in a normal way early in the morning. The longer I was here the worse I got, I remember the first it was in the middle of the night by throwing my out of my bed against the wall. I was 6 years old I'd been here for around a year.

That was not the only thing that changed they started punching and kicking me when I talked to much, didn't answer them ... anytime I did something wrong. Called me fat and barely gave me any food. I was their punching bag, verbal punching bag as well as physical. When I was 8 y/o they said their leader wanted to see me said I was finally old enough to know.

As I was saying before small intervention, I (8y/o) was finally sleeping after days when I was woken up by a knife being stabbed in my left thigh. I jumped up screaming and falling to the ground because off the pain.

I looked at the person, the person standing there was one of the last persons I thought I'd see here...

Before I could say anything he stabbed me between my ribs and I passed out due to the pain and blood loss.

I woke up gasping for air and covered in cold sweat. I looked around the room checking my surroundings. I looked at my clock and saw it was only 3am, great 3 hours of sleep.

Why did that memory come back it's been years since I thought about when I first got kidnapped. Maybe it's because I'm back with my family, that might've triggered the memories.

I got up took a shower and got dressed in workout clothes, went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and went to the gym.

I started warming up, after I did abs, legs, arms and back. When I was done I went over to the punching bags and started wrapping my hands and started my boxing routine. After I was done with boxing I unwrapped my hands and started working on my other fighting techniques.

When I was finally done I grabbed my stuff and went back to my room. I saw it was 8am damn that was a long workout. I took another shower and got dressed for school it's Monday so I need to go back.

I paired my outfit with some Jordan's and walked downstairs. I quickly grabbed something to eat I went to the garage to leave.

I bought I new car that came out recently and I must say it's my new baby. The car is so pretty I still can't get over it ( see at the top). I'm thinking about staring a car brand and make new tech cars that will come in hand when your in the mafia. But I'll think about it.

Once I arrived at school everyone looked at me. Many thinking I'm a new person since they've never seen the car before. Girls started pulling their shirts down and pulling their skirts up, while the guys were looking mad and the ones with girlfriends went over to their girl. I chuckled to myself, they'll be in for a surprise when I step out.

I open my door and get out. All the girls look mad, ohh you really thought I was a guy just cause of my car hunny girls can have nice cars as well.

I walked past everyone, ignoring their looks and whispers and walked in looking for Misha and Arthur. Once I found them I went over to Misha.

"Hey you wanna come to my room tonight it's been a while since we last got together."

"Yeah, I'll come over I missed it. Why did we stop again?" He asks.

"Cause we didn't want it to get in the way of out friendship but nothing changed because of it so we can do it again. But we have to go out first tonight I have a race."

"Okay."

So you're probably wondering what that was all about well. Me and Misha used to be friends with benefits but a couple of months back we decided to stop and just be best friends cause we thought it would be better but I realised that I didn't change anything so yeah.

- 7h later - once schools done -

I drove home, took a nap and finished my homework. After finishing my homework a went downstairs to eat something. Once I was done I put my stuff in the dishwasher and went to change into a more comfortable outfit for the race.

It was now 22pm and the race is soon so I called for Misha and we both went to the garage to get in my car and drove of.

Once we arrived at the race I checked in and went to the start. Misha got out since it's not aloud to have a passenger during the race. I looked over to my opponent and saw it was Ares. Shit. If he sees me I'm fucked. Luckily my windows are very tinted.

I revved the engine of my car to indicate that I'm ready to start. Ares did the same and the girl in the short clothes put her arm with the gun in the air and counted down from 3 to 1. Once she said one the gun went off and we both stepped on the gas.

I'm just behind Ares, I decided to let him think that he will win and when we're almost by the finish I will pass him and win the race.

We're now coming up to a sharp u turn, I increased speed positioned myself in a good position to do the turn in one swift motion. Once I arrived at the turn I changed gears so the car was out of balance by abruptly letting go of the clutch.

My rear wheels slipped to the side and I was passed the u turn. I quickly changed gears again and chased down the streets the finish. I lost Ares at the u turn, he's a couple meters behind me.

I passed the finish line and everyone one was cheering for me. I quickly put my mask on and got my money, $50.000.

I told Misha to get in and we quickly left to go back to the house. We arrived at 12am, not bad we could say we went out to eat something and afterwards we went to the fair.

When we made it to my room I put the money in a safe and went to change my clothes. But before I had the chance to put something on I was pushed against the walls of my closet with a hand around my neck.

"I would've loved to see you do that u turn up close. You know I love it when you drive like that. It's very sexy when a girl knows how to drive." Misha said in a low voice.

"And I won as well, do I get a reward?" I asked him seductively.

Before I could ask him again he pulled me closer by my neck and slammed his lips on mine. His other hand went down to my ass and gave it as squeeze. He lightly tapped my as to signal to jump up.

I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. Both his hands were now on my ass. He asked for entrance but I just kept my mouth shut to annoy him. He didn't really enjoy my action cause not even a second later he bit my lip. I gasped in surprise and he took this as his opportunity and pushed his tongue in.

We were both fighting for dominance but in the end he won. We are both switches but I don't want to do all the work today, sometimes I'm the dominant one. We've done a lot of things sexually, we're both into bdsm so in my each one of my houses I have a room with toys and bondage stuff ... for us to use.

Misha walks us over to the bed and lays me down. He gets up from me and hungrily looks at me, the only thing I'm still wearing are my panties since I was changing into my nightwear.

I got up on my knees and crawled over to him and got up just enough so I could take his shirt of. Once his shirt was off I pulled his pants down so he was only left in his boxers. I looked up at him through my lashes asking for permission to take his boxers off.

He nodded his head. I took his boxers off and a couple seconds later his hand was in my hair pulling me closer to his middle.

"Suck!" He demanded.

I thought about it for a second and decided to tease him a bit. I kissed the top of his dick and licked from the base to the top on all sides. I did this a couple times till he had enough.

"Open that mouth slut."

My mouth wasn't even fully open before he slammed his dick in hitting the back of my throat.

He kept thrusting in my mouth continuously hitting the back of my throat. I put my hands on his hips to keep myself up.

Once he started slowing down I started sucking and licking. He started groaning, letting me know he was close to coming. I deep throated him, he couldn't handle it anymore and started ramming back in my mouth at a hard and fast pace. Not even a minute later his thrust became sloppy and he came down me throat.

"That's a good girl" he said huskily, his voice filled with lust.

He leaned forward and started kissing me, he slowly came on top of me while I laid down on the bed. He starts trailing his kisses down from me neck, to my sweet spot behind my ear and to the base of my neck. Than he worked his way towards my left boob and started sucking and licking around my nipple, paying me back for what I did with his BJ. I put my hands in his hair and pulled his hair telling him to stop teasing.

He got the message and latched o to my nipple and started sucking and licking while kneading my other boob. After a couple minutes a switched sides. When he was done he stared placing kisses down my stomach. He stopped at my panties and looked up asking for permission. I nodded my head.

"Words princess." He said.

"Ye-" I didn't even finish my word before he ripped my thong off throwing it somewhere on the floor.

He moved further down and started kissing and sucking my clit. He moved further down and started licking up and down my split before thrusting his tongue in. He moved his tongue in a fast pace when I was about to come he stopped.

After a while a started again and did the same thing. I was starting to get annoyed with the orgasm denial and started whining.

He started kissing and sucking on my clit again and the pleasure was getting intense. He suddenly pushed his tongue back in and started moving it at fast pace.

Not long later I came hard due to all the denials. His face was slick with my come and he came up kissing me hungrily letting me taste myself.

He leaned over to my night table and got a condom out. He rolled it on and slammed his dick in me. He waited a couple seconds to let me adjust.

I nodded and he started thrusting in and out at a hard and fast pace. We were both a mess, I kept on moaning and digging my nails in his back. His face was next to my ear and I could hear him groaning with every thrust.

"H-harder and f-faster p-plea-please Misha" I begged him. I listened to what I asked him and stared going even harder and faster than before continuously hitting my g-spot. At this moment I was a moaning mess.

"I about to come." I tell him.

"Hold it." He orders me.

I started clenching around him cause it was strong really hard. His thrusts were becoming sloppier.

"Come. Now." He ordered me and I did just that not even he second later he came as well.

He pulled out, took the condom off and threw it away. He came back, picked me up and took my to the bathroom. He placed me on the counter and walked over to the bathtub, started the water and put some sea salt and soap in. He came back over to me and started taking my mascara off with a wipe.

When he was done the bathtub was full so he turned of the water and placed me inside and got in behind me.

———————————-———————————-————
———————————-———————————————

Hey so this is my first time writing smut. I have no personal experience the only things I know is from Wattpad and books.

If it wasn't good let me know.

Ugh yeah bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bloodlust By vittoria

Mystery / Thriller

152K 3.1K 47
Cosa Nostra. Armani Blood. Ruthless men. One principessa. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🌑︎ The Cosa Nostra has been around...
161K 2.7K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
7.6K 123 9
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
351K 5.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...