𝐇𝐒𝐬 𝐁𝐞π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 βœ“

By cupidflakes_8

"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Character introduction
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
NEW BOOK-4

Chapter-7

3.3K 280 78
By cupidflakes_8

My apologies for the late update!

And, thank you for waiting patiently.

Enjoy reading!!

"So you mean to say she didn't marry but have a daughter? And her boyfriend is dead now?" Irfan asks like a dumb when I tell him everything in detail. I nod my head rolling my eyes. "Her family abandoned her? But why? They love her to death, Sid. Why did they leave her on roads like that?" He whispers to himself in shock and drinks some water. I sigh.

"Yes. I knew they wouldn't accept her being pregnant," I say lowly munching my Priya's favourite Naan and Kaju paneer. "The orphanage register had registered that he was dead 6 years ago but that's impossible, Irfan. Siya is 4 years old, which means Priya must have been pregnant 5 years ago. There is something mysterious in Priya's life," I add, sighing.

He nods agreeing to my point. "BTW, why is this guy's profile confidential? Is it because he is an orphan or is there anything unusual in this guy? Even if things about him are unusual, at least there will be a photo but your PI couldn't get it," His lips twist in confusion.

"That's what had been bugging me, Irfan. Not even a single pic is out. Maybe Deshmukh's buried his complete profile. The family who just vanished a person's identity even when they are alive, this isn't a big deal for them," I say it as a matter of fact! It's not impossible for Deshmukhs, is it?

"A question; did you ever see him? Or does Inaya or Sarah know him?" I ask him.

He twitches his lips and shakes his head in no. "No. After we graduated, I shifted to Ahmedabad. When I met Priya during my holidays, that guy never turned up giving lame excuses. I don't think Sarah and Inaya either saw him," he says looking into his plates and trying to remember the past events.

"There is something fishy behind all this, which even Priya doesn't know," I mumble.

He looks up wriggling his eyebrows and places his spoon on his plate, leaning back. "What do you mean?" He asks curiously.

"He isn't an orphan-''

His eyes widen in shock. "What?"

''Lower your tone, Idiot," I whisper-yell. He looks around giving an apologetic smile.

"Let me complete! I guess, he isn't an orphan. This can be one possibility. I mean, look deep, Irfan, this guy introduced himself as an orphan, never had friends except for Rehaan and Avni, never showed up with anyone except his friends and Priya, his profile is confidential, and his death isn't matching the situation," I whisper leaning front, chewing on my naan.

I frown when something strikes in my head. "But I heard about a guy named Charan. He is Shaurya's friend. He grew up with Avni and Rehaan," I mumble, looking into the plate as my mind hovers over the phone call Shaurya and I had in past.

His inquisitive eyes linger over my face. "Did you see Charan?" He asks, shocked.

I shake my head in denial. "No! I didn't see him. I heard of him when I was in the US. Shaurya asked for money for his treatment when chachu cut off his pocket money. Shaurya and I paid for his cancer bills. Yes, he had cancer but..." I trail off as outrage runs in my veins at the possibility of some random guy cheating my Priya "...but this is still mysterious, there is some depraved thing behind all these. Fake! Everything is fake,” I grit through my teeth.

A deep frown marries his face as his lips twisted with annoyance. "You mean to say he cheated her and ran away framing his death?" He asks. I thin my lips and nod my head meekly.

Irfan lets out a click sound in disagreement as the trust in that unknown guy is analyzed on his face. "That's not true. It's absolutely wrong. He didn't run away. He was with Priya during her pregnancy. He didn't leave her even when she was kicked out by her own family. We saw it, she disappeared from our lives after her graduation but before it she was pregnant. She didn't tell us her family abandoned her but she was happy, maybe she pretended. Maybe your investigator had got the wrong information about his death."

I press my temples in confusion, mumbling to myself, "What happened after I gave up on her?"

"Only Priya could answer everything,'' Irfan says.

I gulp water before disclosing my decision. "I don't care about her past until it's ruining her future. I want to marry Priya. I want to become the father of Charan's daughter, Siya"

He leaves his spoon in shock making it fall on the ground and his mouth parts in shock which later forms into a nervous laugh "You must be kidding, Sid."

I look at him with a grim expression and incline front. "No. I’m not kidding, Irfan. I want to marry her, my Priya. Like I dreamt for years since I saw her. I don't want to lose this chance, Irfan. I got a second chance to claim my love and I just can't slip it off from my hands. I don't expect a physical relationship with her. All I want is her, with me, beside me, close to me. I can't let her drown in pain alone, I will be with her sharing it and slowly helping her to get over it. She needs love and I have an abundance of love for her which can serve even in her next birth. My love is immortal, Irfan and I want to shower her with it," I say with a happy smile. He sits silently playing with food.

My happy smile is replaced with a frown at his silence. "Is my decision wrong, Irfan?" He looks up and smiles with tears.

A grin hangs back on his face as his eyes glint "I’m happy. I am happy for you and Priya," I chuckle at his overwhelmed emotions and wipe the tears he sheds for me out of happiness.

"Even after years, you are still the same Siddharth Malhotra. Didn't change even a bit. Same kindness, same love, same understanding nature, same selflessness and yeah, same immortal love," he chuckles at the end.

''Mumma," we hear a scream. Moving my gaze past Irfan, my eyes pop out in shock and my heart does a little dance when I see Priya once again. Just like I couldn't stop myself from checking out her on the first day at our college, I cannot resist my eyes looming on her every curve. I smirk at her beauty. She still looks damn sexy and most beautiful.

Priya is dressed in a black full-sleeved Kurti and her hair is left open making her look beautiful.

"Priya," Irfan whispers, shocked as it's been nearly 5 years he has seen her.

"Siya, the little girl in her arms is her daughter. Siya Charan,” I mumble looking at Priya who is walking to her table with Siya in her arms.

"Priya is changed. God!! She doesn't look like the same old Priya. She looks so mature. I have never seen her in full-sleeved like this,” Irfan says looking at Priya. I chuckle at his childish amused behaviour. "Except for her beauty, she changed a lot. She doesn't look like our Priya," he acknowledges it with teary eyes. I smile looking at her while she is talking to Siya.

"Let's meet her, Sid. I want to meet my sister," he stands up hastily but I pull him down.

He frowns with a pout like a girl. "Seems like they came to enjoy party time. We will join them at the end," I suggest. He nods looking at Priya.

"Siya is so cute, Sid. She..she looks like you," He says with sudden realisation. I smile.

"Siya is Priya's and Charan's daughter, Irfan," I remind him. He smiles patting my hand.

"She is just like Priya," he comes by my side to get a better view of the daughter and mother duo. We chuckle seeing Siya copying Priya's actions. Suddenly, Priya cups her mouth crying. I get back on my feet to go to her but Irfan pulls me back by my hand.

"She is crying. I can't sit back and see her cry, Irfan,"

He cocks his eyebrow mockingly. ''Abey woh Devdas, she is crying out of happiness. You take your seat.” I stare at him in confusion. "Seems like Shaurya's friends Avni and Rehaan are pregnant. Look at that pregnancy kit," he points at their table. I whip my head to their side and find it's true. Priya is now smiling and talking to Siya.

I look at Irfan scrunching my nose when his face gleams like a bulb "Sid, why don't we ask Rehaan and Avni about Charan?" He proposes, excitedly.

I wet my lips sitting back on my seat, with a sigh. "That's not possible. Currently, we aren't on talking terms. My uncle never appreciated Shaurya's friendship with Avni and Rehaan and he blamed them for Shaurya's death. They weren't allowed to even attend Shaurya's funeral. At some point, they blamed themselves for not being able to protect Shaurya and weren't even ready to look at me in my eyes. They have lost Shaurya, and maybe Charan too if he is really dead and now talking about it will be like reopening the wounds," I explain to him and my frown goes deeper as I continue, "Don't know why but they keep avoiding my eyes. They always look at me with regret making me wonder if it is because they couldn't save Shaurya or any other thing!"

I sigh and get back to the topic. "Though Trisha practically ruined my life, still the fact that she isn't in our lives suffocates me, Irfan. Maybe she was selfish and did many unfair things to many, especially to me and Priya, still, she has been our friend since childhood, after all. Isn't it? We still feel the pain of losing our best friend. After Shaurya's death, Rehaan couldn't continue his career as a lawyer due to self-loathing for not being able to save his friend and Avni went into depression and I don't want to make them feel it again when the upcoming days are going to be happy ones.”

"That means Priya knew Shaurya, isn't it?" He asked. I opened my mouth to answer and then it struck me, Priya knew Shaurya. As Malhotra? As My brother?

"Yes, she might know it if Charan is the guy she loved and if he is Shaurya's friend to whom Shaurya and I helped.”

He shakes his head wriggling his eyebrows, "Damn!! Everything is so tangled and complicated to get a clue."

"Well, I don't want to think about her past anymore though I wish to know what happened with her. Right now, I want to get back with Priya, as her Siddharth Sir again," I smirk and brief him on the deal my men are working on tonight.

"So, you are owning the shares of the company she is working for?" He asks in shock.

I wink. "Yes, everything is almost done. Maybe on Monday, she will meet her new boss," I say. He smiles.

As the waiter passes by us, Irfan snaps his fingers at him earning his attention, "Excuse me, can you get me, hazelnut ice cream with chocolate and Nutella topped with Ferrero rocher balls?" Irfan smiles gleefully as the waiter nods and walks away to get the orders.

"As much as I know you know you hate ice cream," I raise my eyebrow at Irfan.

"I’m gonna meet my niece for the first time and ek tho icecream banta hai," he says, winking. I smile at him. "Let's go and freeze this little monster sister of mine in shock," he grabs the ice cream bowl when the waiter arrives with the ice cream he ordered. I nod. I just hope Priya will be with me like she used to. We both walk to Priya's table.

"Here is your ice cream, madam," Irfan says sliding the bowl in front of Siya. Priya turns to us and freezes.

I veer around back and freeze seeing Irfan bhaiyya. My eyes fill with tears seeing him after years. All the memories of the happy life I spent with him, rush into my brain and happy tears spill from my eyes as a huge, genuine grin forms on my lips.

"So, how are you, little monster?" Irfan bhaiyya smiles, placing his hands on the table.

"Bhaiyya," I shout in excitement and hug him. As soon as his hands wrap me, I go stiff which didn't go unnoticed by him and he loosens his hold around me kissing my temples.

"I’m fine. How are you bhaiyya?" I ask.

"Superfine," he says with his never-ending smile. I smile and glance past him only to see Siddharth Sir staring at me intensely just like he used to look at me when we were in college. I avert my gaze immediately.

"Join us, take your seats" I offer them. They nod and before Siddharth Sir takes his seat beside Rehaan, Irfan bhaiyya beats him.

"Sit beside Priya, Sid. It's already packed up here," He smirks at his friend. Siddharth Sir looks at me and nods his head before taking his seat beside me at the corner, far from me, as I move towards the left giving him space.

I turn to Siya only to see her digging into ice cream not caring about this world.

"Siya baby," I call her.

"Mumma, you told me not to waste food and I am doing the same. As this ice cream uncle brought ice cream for me, I am eating it so that it doesn't get wasted," she says in one go before I start speaking. Irfan bhaiyya chuckles.

"I am not just an uncle, Siya. I am your mamu," Irfan bhaiyya grins leaning in front.

Siya grins at him but frowns immediately. "Why every man in the world is mamu to me?" She asked pointing at herself with a scrunched nose. We chuckle.

"Maybe everyone but not all. Now, give me a handshake. I am your mom's brother," he forwards his hand with a kiddish look on his face. I smile unable to get his words. She gives him a toothy grin and shakes her hand with Irfan bhaiyya.

"What's your name, mamu?" She asks.

"Irfan," he smiles at her warmly as she sits in my lap crawling to me.

''Irfan mamu, I love you and I am Siya Charan, thank you for the ice cream. Right now I don't have anything to give in return, so, I am sorry but I can surely give this," she says and hops onto the table and directly jumps into Bhaiyya's arms placing a long kiss on his cheek making him chuckle.

Bhaiyya’s eyes widen at her with an amused smile although that happy smile playing on his lips "Aww...I loved this reward a lot, Siya," he says while she grins.

"Oh shit! My ice cream is melting, I have to eat it," she gets down from his lap, coming to my side but seeing Siddharth Sir she stops. "Sid!" she squeals clapping her hands and jumping on him when Siddharth Sir opens his arms out for her. I smile looking at him and Siya.

"How are you, Sid?" She asks, lovingly with her palm on his cheek.

"I am fine and you?'' He asks.

She pouts her lips and her eyebrows crease with a frown "Until a while ago I felt low because mumma objected to me from eating ice cream and now, I am super fine as Irfan mamu bought me an ice cream," she says dramatically.
Dramaqueen!!

Everyone cracks up at her reply. Sid kisses her forehead making her sit in his lap comfortably.

Feeling Irfan bhaiyya's gaze, I turn to him when he decides to talk "So, Priya how is life treating you?" I look at my lap blinking my tears unable to answer this question.

Looking back at him, I smile with no happiness in it. "It's better if I pass this question, bhaiyya," I let out a humourless chuckle. I never hid anything from bhaiyya and it doesn't make a difference if I hide my vulnerability but it's just I don't want to discuss it and even Siya is here.

He furrows his eyebrows, twitches his lips and speaks, "Is anything wrong, Priya?" I bite my lips to keep myself from pouring out all the pain I have been carrying for years.

Composing myself, I reply, "Wrong question. Ask me when there isn't a problem, bhaiyya," my words prove the fake pity for myself.

"You are confusing me now, Priya. It has been ages since you met us. You didn't even meet Sarah and Inaya, you talk to them on the phone once a month that too for 15 minutes, never shared your address and always tried to be away from us. For god sake, Inaya and Sarah are your best friends. You can't avoid them when they are waiting for their best friend, Priya, to come back to them," Frustration and pain! Everything is on his face and I still can't do anything. I am in a state that doesn't make any difference if I wipe my tears and how can I wipe their tears and pain?

"How can I come to my best friend's with a baggage of pain and agony, and ruin their happiness? I know they are angry, in pain because of my disappearance all of a sudden but it was needed. It's better they stay away from me," I say with tears rolling down my cheeks. I don't want them to land in trouble because of me and get them killed like Charan.

He leans front, "Why?'' He asks with pain lacing his voice. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"I can't explain anything now. Leave it, bhaiyya. It's better everyone stays away from me. It's not that I don't like them but I love you all so much to let you go from me," I look away, wiping my tears with the back of my palm.

"Priya, 5 years ago you were happy, very happy. What changed now? What is stopping you from meeting your own people?" he asks, holding my hand, squeezing it assuringly. Exchanging his glances with the handsome man next to me, his face twists in pain, “Is it about that betrayal? It was not—”

''Don't. Don't ask anything. Please, I can't answer. It reminds me of the painful memories," I whisper as my voice comes out choking. Suddenly, I am pulled into an embrace. I flinch but soon relax as a soothing warmness embraces me.

I feel his hot breath on my ear, his hand caressing my back comfortingly "Shh... It's okay, Priya. Don't cry. You don't need to talk about anything. Relax," Siddharth's voice is as calm as it is always and unlike the day we both broke apart.

Not caring about anything, I snuggle into his arms as he takes me in more. "Priya, sadness is just a phase. It's a complicated phase to push you high in happiness. Don't cry now," he rubs my arms while I cry in his chest. He doesn't know how happy I am now with him beside me and only...
If he knew...
Only if he knew...

I glance at Rehaan and Avni who are in tears as they know my past. Wiping my tears, I pull away from Siddharth.

He gives me a hanky and my eyes stay on it, my heart becomes heavy and my throat clogs with emotions as I recognize the hanky. Looking up, I find him smiling at me. Smiling back I accept  his sweet gesture, "Are you fine now?” I nod and he gives me a glass of water. I gulp it in one go. I peek at Siya who is looking at me shocked. I smile at her to ease the situation and she smiles back brightly.

Turning back to Siddharth, I find his as warm as it used to be. Once he feels I am okay, he moves back into his position.

Clearing my throat, I glance between both my seniors, "Anyways, Siddharth sir and Bhaiyya help yourself, bill is on me," I mumble.

"It's fine, Priya. We just had our dinner and were about to go, we found you luckily," Irfan bhaiyya says.

"Still, we met after a lot of time, let me order your favourite, faluda," I say smiling. Like hell, I will let him go without feeding him his favourites.

"Can we ever go against this Jhansi ki, Rani?" He mocks playfully. I chuckle.

"Excuse me, a faluda and Nutella brownie chocolate milkshake" I order Irfan Bhaiyya's and Siddharth's favourites as my eyes fall on Siddharth at the end who nods in return. I beam and turn to the waiter again. "And also orange juice along with a strawberry milkshake," I place an order for Avni and Rehaan.

"Anything else mam?" He asks after noting down.

"One ice cream," Siya shouts. I slap her lips slightly.

"No ice cream. You have eaten enough ice cream. If you even ask for another one, no snacks for the next 15 days. Only carrots," I tell sternly making her pout and palm her mouth making us smile. Turning to the waiter, I gesture for him to leave.

"Rehaan, no cold drinks for Avni from now. Only juice," I order him. He nods pretending to be scared. "So, yeah, I didn't introduce these guys properly right? Rehaan, Avni, these gentlemen were my seniors, Siddharth Malhotra and Irfan Ahmed. And gentlemen, these are my friends, Avni and Rehaan," I clasp my hands together smiling as I complete introducing them to each other. They smile at each other with a handshake. I catch some tightness in the atmosphere when Avni and Rehaan shake their hands with Siddharth.

"So, you both are going to be parents, Mr and Mrs Rehaan, Congratulations," Siddharth congratulates them followed by Irfan bhaiyya and they thank them.

"So, how are Sarah and Inaya?" I ask, hesitantly. He smiles.

"They are waiting for you. BTW, I have their pics. Let me show you," he says and fishes out his phone. "So, this is Shanoor, mine and Sarah's 3-year-old daughter and that's my one-year-old son, Armaan."

I trace my finger over Shanoor's face "Your daughter looks exactly like you, bhaiyya. Armaan took over Sarah's innocent beauty," I caress Sarah's face as she has her kids in her lap.

"Slide next and see Inu's 2-year-old son, Adnan," he says. I swipe on the screen and my eyes twinkled seeing Inaya's cute and chubby son. I slide next. It is Inaya's and Sarah's pics together. A tear escapes from my eyes and falls on the screen seeing my best friends.

“Sameer, right?" I ask lifting my face. “He changed a lot. How did you agree to their marriage?”

"Yeah! After dining punches from me which left scars till date, he finally swept Inu off her feet,'' he chuckles

I giggle and turn to Siya who sits between me and Siddharth Sir trying to peek into the phone. "Siya, they are your cousins, Shanoor, Adnan and Armaan," I show her the pics of three kids who sat together.

"They are so cute. Especially, this laddoo boy," she points at Adnan and pretends to pinch his cheeks through the phone.

"Siya, you shouldn't objectify anyone like that, baby," I alarm her dangerously. She immediately holds her ears muttering sorry. I nod.

Siya turns to Irfan grinning as her rosy cheeks hue rosier, "Irfan mamu, Shanoor looks so pretty like me," Siya says, flipping her hair. He chuckles at her self-praising.

"Yes, Siya. Shanoor is pretty like you," Irfan bhaiyya pinches Siya's chubby cheeks leaning front, “So pretty, baby.”

"They are married and settled. I am happy, bhaiyya," At least they are happy, unlike the way I ruined my life. 

"They waited for your arrival. Though they were attending the wedding their mind revolved around you," Irfan bhaiyya says. I press my lips in a thin line looking at my best friends in every picture.

My heart pricks for not being able to laugh with them, share my day with them, go on holidays with them and go on triple dates with our husbands as we planned. "I miss them," I mumble caressing their faces.

"They miss you too.”

Soon all our orders arrived and we dug in. Siya is looking at everyone with a pout.

"Don't dare to loot anyone with that pretty face of yours. If anyone buys you ice cream, I am not going to punish them but you. You will be attending school for the whole day as I will talk to your principal," I threaten her sternly. She nods and leans on Siddharth's arm. He smiles kissing her crown. We were reminiscing our college days having our drinks and icecreams when suddenly, Siya pours her milkshake on Siddharth Sir's shirt and pants.

I gasp and pull Siya away. "I am sorry, sir. I am extremely sorry on behalf of Siya. Siya is very mischievous and clumsy. She never takes care of her surroundings. Shit! All your shirt is ruined. God! Siya, say sor-"
I stop when he places his finger on my lips. Goosebumps erupt on my skin and my legs start to shiver at the contact and my lips part feeling his warmth on them.

''It's fine, Priya. Mistakes do happen to kids. And this shirt is no big deal. Also, I am heading home from here, so there isn't a problem from my side," he says while I look into his eyes which seem so soft and soothing. As usual.

I feel him coming near me until his breath fans on my face. He slowly replaces his forefinger with his thumb and the rest of the fingers curl on my jaw. With his eyes fixed on my lips, he traces the outline of my lips making me take a sharp breath.

''Mumma! Sid! You both are crushing me,” Siya's shriek makes us realise that we almost brought our faces so close as if gonna kiss and Siya being between us, is crushed. Siddharth sir and I move away quickly.

"I am sorry, Priya. It's not going to happen again. I promise," he whispers. Tears fill in my eyes as I bob my head and look at our friends. They are staring at us.

"Let's leave, Irfan. We need to go," Siddharth Sir stands up, rubbing his palms on his thighs out of his habit. Irfan bhaiyya nods.

"Sid, wait!! Let's take a selfie. I need to show it to Sarah and Inaya. They will be on cloud nine," Irfan bhaiyya says fishing out his phone.

Siddharth Sir nods and sits beside me again. "Priya, move a little closer to Sid,” Irfan bhaiyya says, looking at me on the phone. I nod and move a little whereas Siya sits in Siddharth Sir's lap. "Little more, Priya," he says. I nod and move towards the right. Irfan bhaiyya sighs. "He will not eat you, Priya. Come on, sit beside him," Irfan bhaiyya tells me strictly.

"Irfan," Siddharth Sir cautions him before I move towards him. Understanding that he doesn't want me to sit beside him, I am about to move a little away, Siya pulls me strongly making me sit beside Sid. I turn to her to shoot a glare but my eyes collide with Siddharth Sir's gaze. I am about to move away but his arm wraps around my shoulder. I look at him shocked.

"Look at the camera, Mumma and Sid," Siya shrieks again making us look at the camera.

"Say cheese," Irfan bhaiyya says showing his teeth.

"Cheese," We all say together and capture a few more pictures but not even once Siddarth Sir removes his hand from my shoulder, in fact, he pulls me to him with every picture. I smile at his arm which is on my shoulder now and I am sitting close to him till our sides are touched. Siya is sitting on both of us and I am staring at him. Suddenly, Charan's face flashes in front of me and I move away from Siddarth Sir. He looks at me for a minute in shock at my sudden action, but, then, composes himself and turns to Irfan.

"Shall we go, Irfan?" He asks. Irfan bhaiyya nods standing up.

"Bye, Priya. Meet you soon again,” Irfan bhaiyya hugs me tightly.

''I hope we don't meet again for your own good," I mumble hugging back.

He smiles and kisses my forehead. "Let's see what the future has stored for us," He pulls back with a smirk.

Looking over Siya, he ruffles her bangs, "You tiny monster, bye for now. Meet you soon.”

She narrows her eyes and stands on a chair grinning. "I am not tiny. See!” She twirls on the chair making us laugh, “Irfan mamu if next time you want to meet me, come only with Shanoor, Adnan and Armaan."

"Sure, Mam'' he salutes her and kisses her cheeks.

"Good night, Irfan Mamu," she hugs him tightly and smooches his cheek. With a smile, I look away and find Siddharth sir staring at me. His gaze on me wells up my eyes.

"Bye, Priya" he murmurs and turns to go but involuntarily, I hold his hand. He veers around for me and as I am about to loosen the hold, he tightens it making me look at our intertwined fingers. This reminds me of our past. Us.

"I will meet you soon," he whispers and plants a lingering kiss on my forehead making my tears flow. He wipes them, smiling. "Good night," he says and tries to get his hand out of my grip but I hold it tight. He glances at it smiling and his eyes find their way back to my face.

"Bye," he mumbles as he slips his hand out of mine and once again I am left alone. Kissing Siya's head, he walks away while I am staring at his back with tears.

Alone once again!!

I look at her holding my heart tight. Right now, I wish, to take her away with me forever. Her eyes are so blank. Absolutely blank making me feel churn in my stomach in uneasy.

She was controlling herself from crying as Irfan was asking the reason behind her disappearance. At some point, she felt so helpless and I couldn't hold back myself from hugging her to soothe her. Strangely she flinched initially but she relaxed in my arms snuggling into my chest.

Even after years, she still smells the same. So intoxicating. Her beauty didn't change even a little. Though she looks mature, unlike the same 18-year-old girl who stole my heart, her beauty is still the same. Even when her eyes held pain, they looked so beautiful. Her cute nose which still has the metal nose ring looks so good on her. Her lips! Damn! They look so pink, luscious and inviting. Her lips which I tasted in the past when we kissed drove me crazy and at that moment all I wanted to do was torture her lips until they bled as I did in the past. I slowly traced the outline of her lips and by god's grace, Siya interrupted my sinful thoughts before I did something regretful. Moving back, I apologized to her.

After that awkward moment, I didn't feel like staying there anymore and was about to move, Irfan suggested capturing our meeting. Priya was a little hesitant to move towards me but this asshole, Irfan was behaving like a high school boy who try to make his friend take a photo with his crush. Seriously? After being the father of two kids, it's so weird to behave like that and at that point, I couldn't help but warn him unaware that Priya was about to sit close to me. From the phone which Irfan held in the air, I saw her moving towards the left and I immediately wrapped my arm around her. She looked at me with those big doe eyes making me drown in her eyes. Siya once again shrieked knocking sense in my brain. We both immediately moved away and took pictures of us. We look like a perfect family, I, my Priya and my daughter Siya. I intentionally didn't remove my hand off her shoulder as it felt so right and I didn't want her to move away.

'She held your hand! She freaking held your hand!' This is what my heart and brain screamed dancing like there is no tomorrow. Her fingers were so soft but her strong grip is telling how much she is afraid to live alone. I don't why she was crying and it really pained me to see like that.

In this world, I can even bear Priya's distance from me but not her tears. At that moment, when her eyes were shedding tears trying to convey something, I just wanted to run away. I slowly slipped my fingers out of her palms and just turned back making my way out because I knew, that if I stayed there for another minute, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from taking her with me home as the daughter-in-law of Malhotra's.

"So, shall I go?" Irfan asks.

"Something is wrong with her. It's like she wants to say something but she isn't able to make it," I say, grimaced.

"Now that this Romeo will stay with his Juliet, he will pull her out of the grief. You don't worry,” he smiles, patting my arm. I chuckle. Suddenly my phone pings with a message, I open it and smirk.

"Now, I will meet my Juliet every day," I say, showing him my phone. He smiles and hugs me.

"Take care of her. Don't lose her this time," he said.

"I won't ”

*************

So, here was the chapter!!

Share your views on Siddharth's and Irfan's talks.

Finally, the protagonists talked to each other officially. One of my readers was desperate for their interaction and here it was!

Surya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 11.7K 53
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...
3.6K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
331K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
249K 19.4K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❀Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...