MY INNOCENT MATE (Taekook)

Oleh PonnuVaidehi

what happens when a fragile little omega who lost his parents at an early age, taken care of by his alpha bro... Lebih Banyak

PURPLE MOON PACK
2.jungkookie
Alpha Taehyung
not an update
chanbeak
The Ball
The Alpha Girl🐺
yoonmin❤️
mother's instincts
first day at the Kim's (yoonmin 🔞)
vante🐺
mission MELTING THE ICE
The Truth UnTold
Lie
clouds
blue & grey (18+)
butterfly 🦋
omega life
changes
yuna💜
not an update😇
💜*spoiler*💜
baby mochi😇
not an update💜
i need you
house of cards
tear
mess
hello😆🥳
mark
yoonkook and tae
moon's vante
irene
first night💜💜
happiness
chocolate
bunny koo
paradise🤗 (+18)
quick question 😵😂
Moonlove💜 (+18)
Him & I (+18)
nothing like us💜
missing part (+18)
blood and heart
winter bear
double bunny😈😂
**** can you read it please? **
baby kicks😍🥰
love (+18)
cupcake🥰
jeon yeona😇
bliss
pain😭🥺
red eyes
losing💔
lost💔
dandelions 🍃
🤷🤷
cinnamon rolls💜
Name 💜
😂😂😂😂😂😂
** can i ask a favour🥺🥺🥺
peaches & cream
strange
not an update😁😁
ocean lavender 🌸
red string of fate
my universe
reviews😅😅
good morning bubs😇🙈
i m sorry 😭
mine💜
fireflies💜💜 (+18)
the preparations
guys please let me write
alpha & his luna 💜
surprise😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈
chocolate 💜
hello bubs💅💅
wildest night(+18👀💧)
hello my unholybubs😂😂😂😂
purple💜
who?
something big is comming.... our death😵😵😵😵
unlocking the unexpected
author & kookie is mad at you🤢🤢
sorry bubs for late update.... 😫😫
guysssssss😭😭😭😭
who is he??
bubs come fast.....
he llo
yoongi
can i show u something 😂😂
cover pic🥰
blood ink

wedding night (+18)🥵

5.2K 194 50
Oleh PonnuVaidehi

Taehyung was looking at the wet boobs of kook with lust like a hawk looking at its prey, to devore it, he was squeezing it making kook go all wild.

He pull kooks bra strap down making his sholder to be completely exposed, he trail his kisses and love bites marking his omega with purple possessive marks, which scream who the omega belongs to.

He tore the purple bra that flot in the water exposing kooks boobs with a gasp, he look at his alpha with hooded eyes, biting his own lips making his alpha go wild, he attach his lips to the omega pulling the omegas head to back

Kook tag his fingers in the long black locks of his alpha pulling it making the manbun to remove and the locks fall over his alpha face, he pull it more when tae suck his lips and enter his tongue into his cavern devoring every part of his mouth like a hungry wolf.

Tae's one hand was still massaging and squeezing and picking the buds of the boobs while the other was holding the omegas head. They parted when they lack the oxygen, by the time kook was already become a mess, hooded eyes with saliva sticking in his swollen lips, hardened boobs and dick, slick was leaking from his hole which was already wet in the water, he was panting.

, (bubs i have to tell, u have to imagine the island is something like manmade, like its in between the lake with a hieght of a half human, so if we stand near its bank we can still be half in water just like we are in swimming pools.... i hope u understand 😣😣)

Tae pull kook to wards the bank and making him stand while his back was leaning on the bank, they were still half in water. Taehyng kiss kook once again who was waiting for his alpha to do further, he trail his arms to kooks waists and pull the omegas dress further down. Leaving kook only in his lacy purple panty making him shy, tae pull out the flowy gown abd throw it on the bank.

He attack kooks boobs which are wett by the water shining in the moonlight he suck and lick it like an animal making kook to moan loudly, he was lactating making tae to suck it even harder to get the sweet milk of his omega, he attack the next brest also doing the same drinking the last drop of his omegas milk and lick his lip looking at the omega who was panting and was half laying on the ground.

"You are delicious my pup"

He growl making kook to moan loudly. He was still closed his eyes, still in the pleasure his alpha gave him  that make him not knowing that his alpha dive into the lake.

Tae was looking at the delicious mean which was bounded with a lacy purple pantee that was in water, the milky thin thighs and the cute dick that was asking to get free, tae was looking at his meal with his red eyes, the water is giving him a vibe which is more erotic.

He bite on the thigh making kook aware where his alpha is, he wake up and look at his alpha through the clear water which was showing the moon in it along with a not so clear image of his alpha who was in between his legs.

He hold on tae's hair arching his head back on his alphas every bite, he feel the cloth was parted from his lower but was not sure as he is in water, then tae come up in the water all wet from head to toe with lystful red eyes making kook whimper and flash his icy blue eyes, and for a second taehyung see something else but he don't push it as he was too much in his sinful omega.

He hold kook and stabd close to the omega and slowly reach his one hand to the pantee of kook, making it part yo the side and

"Ahhhhggggg~~~~~hhmmmmmmhhh~~~~"

He push his two finger inside the omega, the water was really helping to slide smooth into the omega without making him more in pain. He start to thrust more making kook go weak but tae was holding him, ge was a moaning mess in his alpha's hold. Tae add his third finger and he prepared the omega well.

He take kook in his hand who immediately wrap his arms around his alphas neck and legs around his torso looking at his alpha who flash his boxy smile making him resonates his bunny smile. ( sorry tae already removed gis shirt okay when he removes kooks dress)

He pull the omega with him to the bank they well dripping water, all wet tge omega is only bounded with a pantee while tae still have a pant that was soaked in water making it cling to his muscular thighs showing his v line and muscular abs and hard chest with water making him a sex god.

He make his way to the bed which was having white flowly cutains and bedsheets he place kook on it, almost throw him who bounce a little.  He look at his omega all wet, shining under the mionlight and the dim lights he prepared around the bed, he look like most sexiest thing exist, like the most sinful being.

Tae stand a little and take a good look at the omega who was getting all red by the sharp stare receivinv from tae, he lick his lips and remove his pants along with his boxer which was cling into his body, making his huge dick to sprung out immediately.

Kook watch it with sparking eyes, he was eager to be loved by his alpha, he want to know his alpha still love him.... only him.

Tae climb on the bed slowly looking into the eyes of kook

"I will mark every part of you to make u understand how much special u are to me pup" he whisper more closely to the lips of kook and attach it while his hands remove the pantee from kook or tore it apart.

He parted the legs of kook with his knees while he was still kissing the omega and then without a warning he thrust inside completely in one go making him groan in the tightness and kook scream in the kiss

"AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG~~~~~"

"Shhuuu.... its okay.... sorry..... u are still tight even after giving birth to my cub" tae groan as kook tigten around him when he said those

"Hgggg.... dont clench pup"

"Opp.... aaAa~~"

" i m here pup.... relax.... "

He waited till kook relax on his length holding his wieght on his hands kissing the omega under him who shed tears and is panting under him.

"Move... " kook whisper and tae slowly start to thrust in and out.

"Ahh..... ahhh..... "

"Hggg.....  still tight pup... "

"Hmmmmm~~~~" kook was moaning under tae, his slick was flowing down his hole making sinful noise on each thrust of his alpha.

And then tae lost his all control, he place kooks legs over his shoulder and start to thrust faster, harder and deeper.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh~~~~ TAE~~~~~"

Tae look at his, its the first time kook call his name and he love it, it twist his dick even harder

"I m sorry... alpha... " kook said as he saw the stare tae was giving him thinking tae was mad at him calling his name

" scream my name pup.....  more louder..... i want everyone to know you are mine...... to make them know i am the one pounding on you..... to make u scream like this..... scream.... " he demand in a more deeper voice making kook more erotic on the demand, he start to thrust harder

"Taee........ ahhhh..... more... "

"Louder pup..... scream my name" he demand on each deeper thrust.

"TAEEEEE~~~~~AHHHHHH~~~~slow"

But tae love it when his omega scream his name and he thrust even more harder making sure kook was really screaming his top of his lungs his name, he was sure every animal present on the woods know he was thrusting deep inside his omega .

"Mine..... only mine" he thrust deeper and cum inside the omega who was already cum the third time and was lost his sound bcoz of the screaming, he was tired but love the pain so much. He look at tae who was panting on top of him, tae make sure he dont knot his omega.  He pull out of kooks swollen hole who whine at the lose and look at tae tiredly.

Even though tae want to pound on the omega again he restrain himself as he know how much kook must be tired from all the wedding ceremony.

He take the wet wipes he placed on the side and wipe the omegas stomach and tighs that are completely covered with cum and slick, he wipe himself and join the omega on the bed.

He scoop the omega to his chest and pull the fluffy white fur blanket over them. He kissed the sleeping omegas head

"I love you pup" and then he look at the moon who witness all these.  He had a smile on his face while dozing off to dreamland with his omega in his arms.

_________________________________________
Hope its okay pup🥺🥺

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

420K 15.1K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
353K 11.7K 53
Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died while giving him birth. Taehyung's fath...
778K 51.8K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
186K 7.2K 60
Jungkook is soon to be alpha. He is waiting for his mate to shower him with love and affection and claim him as his. He waited for his mate for many...