Valerio // 18+|| book 1

By ShanayJones629

(Book one of the DeLuca series) SMUT WARNING πŸ”₯🀫 ______________________________________________ "How much" h... More

Introduction
1
2πŸ”₯
4πŸ”₯
5πŸ”₯
6πŸ”₯
7
8
9πŸ”₯
10
11πŸ”₯
12
13
14πŸ”₯
15
16πŸ”₯
17
18
19
20
21πŸ”₯
22
23
24
25πŸ”₯
26πŸ”₯
27πŸ”₯
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 πŸ”₯
35
36
37πŸ”₯
38
39
40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 πŸ”₯
51
52
53
54
55
The End.
Part two is out....

3

145K 3.2K 2K
By ShanayJones629

L Y D I A

(Two weeks later)

"Hey Ash," I said and the moment he answered the video call.

"Hey sis," he said before raising an eyebrow

"You're smiling" he said while giving me a small smile.

"I'm able to send ten thousand euros for the bills and mom's medication," I said and he frowned

"How so?" he asked while placing the cup he was drying on the counter.

He was at work

Ash is a barman at night and a pizza delivery guy during the day.

"You're supposed to be happy Ash, this is good news," I said

"Well I'm not happy Ly," he said and I looked away.

"I'll be sending the money tomorrow morning," I said

"Where did you get the money from Lydia, because the last time you said that stupid job at the coffee shop wasn't paying enough to even buy your groceries so where did you get ten thousand euros"

"Ash-"

"Lydia answered the damn question," he said while folding his arms.

"I got a new job as a-" I trailed off when I search for something to say

"As a what Lydia?" he almost shouts.

As you can see Asher was one of those brothers. Not that I'm complaining.

"As a baby sitter I work for very rich people every day after school. I've been working for them for a couple weeks now," I said

"I get paid a lot because the parents sometimes stay out all night," I said and he sighed.

"Okay I guess I believe you," he said

After talking a little more we hung up.

"Are you ready?" Ivy asked. I nod before taking off my robe, revealing what I was wearing tonight.

Some rich guy is paying us to come dance for his friends. They're having a party for the groom.

Do not ask why they're paying for dancers for the groom?

Guys are assholes

My boyfriend is a huge example but I shouldn't be complaining because I'm the idiot who's still with him.

"You look hot," she said and I smiled

"Thank you and you look sexy," I said before placing on my heels.

After fixing my hair and placing a small amount of makeup on we exited the apartment.

Five more of Ivy's friends were joining us.

Reaching at the guest house we knock on the door and it opened seconds later

"Hookers or dancers," the man who opened the door asked

"Dancers," I said and he nod before letting us in.

He led us to a room and my eyes fell on him immediately. In all, there were six guys in the room but he stood out the most.

Shit

I thought I would never see him again

"Ladies, I'm glad to see you have all made it. Let me introduce you to the groom" a guy said while pointing at Mr. De Luca.

So he's the groom

Wow

He looked up and I looked away.

"Let's get the party started" the twins who sat next to him shouted.

The music turned up and the other girls opened their coats.

"What are you waiting on," Mr. De Luca asked and I opened my coat.

His eyes wandered over my body shamelessly before looking into my eyes with a smirk.

"Come here" the guy who was talking early commands.

Walking towards him he got up before holding my hand to twirl me around. He smacked my ass and I turned around with a sharp glare on my face.

"You're not supposed to touch," Mr. De Luca growled at him and the guy nodded.

"Sorry Don, I didn't know they had rules," he said and I walked away from him.

"Come on girls what are you waiting for let's get the party started," Mr. De Luca said and two girls went over to him

Ivy went to another guy instead of the twin and he frowned, walking towards a guy I started dancing for him.

He started biting his lips and his eyes trailed up to me.

"Your eyes are begging me to give you permission to touch me," I said and he looked up at me.

"Are you going to give me permission?" he asked and I turned around.

My eyes met his and I smirked as he frowned at me.

I guess those girls were giving him a boner.

Bending over I started shaking my ass and the guy behind me let out groan. Turning around I climbed onto his lap.

"Okay you can touch but only I get paid extra," I said and he smirked

"Deal," he said before grabbing my ass. I was soon pulled off him roughly.

"What the fuck" I said as I stared at Mr. De Luca.

"You get to touch the hookers, not the fucking dancers," he said and the guy got up

"She said it was ok Valerio what's your problem bro," the guy said

So his name is Valerio

"I don't like her," Valerio said and I raised questioning brow

"Oh really? When since?" I asked while challenging him with my eyes

"You don't have to like her Valerio, she's dancing for me not you," the guy said

"I don't care she's done dancing" Valerio said with his eyes still locked with mine.

"You can't do that," I said as my eyes flickered between his.

"I can, so get out," he said rudely.

"No, you're not the one paying us," I said and he turned to me as his large muscular body towered over mine.

"Actually I am angel and I say you should leave so get the fuck out" he growled.

"Fine," I said before pushing pass him.

I picked up my coat and placed it on as everyone stared as us.

"And where are you going?" the guy who Ivy was dancing for asked.

"If she goes I go," she said before picking up her coat and placing it on.

"Let's go, love," Ivy said and we walked out.

"That asshole seems to have a problem. God pray for whoever he's getting married to" Ivy said and we walked out.

"Ivy he's the guy I fucked" I said and she looked at me. I opened the door and we walked out.

"Okay so he's a rich asshole. Well if it's one thing he didn't deserve to fuck you," she said and I loop my arm with hers.

"Let's go home and eat ice cream," she offered.

"Deal,"

•••••

After getting dress we leave our apartment and both Ivy and I stopped at the coffee shop near campus. It was now 10:00 a.m. We didn't have any morning classes today.

I ordered an espresso and she ordered a cappuccino. After receiving our orders we paid and then head to class.

After classes, I met Grayson outside the school campus.

"Date night tonight?" he asked while placing his arm around my shoulder.

"I can't"

"Why?"

"I have to study" I lied

"Then we can study together then maybe later we can-"

"I'm on my period" I lied quickly.

"Is this about what I did?" He asked.

He had a nerve of asking that question but 50 percent yes

"No, I'm on my period" I said and he sighed

"Ok then. I'll bring your favorite ice cream and chocolate"

"Grayson why don't you come over tomorrow instead. Then I'll be off my period I'll be in a better mood" I said and he nod.

"You've been acting strange since lately," he said and I wrapped my arms around him.

"You can't blame me Gray and you know sorry doesn't fix everything," I said and he looked away.

"I love you," I said

Did I even mean that anymore? Sigh*

"I love you too. And only you"

I do love him but maybe I wasn't in love with him anymore.

"Hey Gray!" I released him before turning around to see two guys standing behind us.

"What's up?" Grayson asked

"We need that thing," he said while looking at me.

"We can't do it here," Grayson said and they nod.

"I'll call you later," he said before kissing me

"Ok," I said

"I love you," he said then walked away with his customers. I went home on my own before it got darker.

"I thought you said you weren't working tonight," I said to Ivy as I walked into her room

"That's what I thought but the client called when I was in class," she said while placing on her heels.

"Oh"

"How about you?" She asked

"Client at eleven and I have two hours with him. I don't even think I can dance that long but he's paying good so I can't say no" I said while looking at the clock.

8:30

"Ok make sure you call me," she said

"Okay I love you bye," I said she grabbed her coat.

"Bye I love you," she said before walking out.

Going to my room I shaved and had a shower. After bathing and washing my hair I walked into my room. After getting ready I looked at my reflection

Placing my coat on I exited my apartment and head towards the hotel.

I hope this guy doesn't pay me to whip him

The memories flooded through my head and I cringed. Knocking on the door it soon opened.

"Hey," I said as the person walks back into the room without letting me see his face.

The lighting of the room was dim but I was getting use to the rooms I have dance in.

"Are you shy?" I asked while closing the door.

"Okay no talking," I said when he didn't respond. I started walking towards him and he looked up making frown.

"Oh hell no," I said before walking back towards the door only this time it wouldn't open.

"Is this some sort of fucking game?" I asked.

"I despise games angel," he said while placing his hands into his pocket.

"Then what the fuck is this," I asked and he drank from his glass.

"Let me out. Now" I said while trying the knob once more.

"I haven't gotten my dance as yet," he said

"That's not happening," I said and he looked away.

"I'm paying you-"

"I'm not dancing for you," I said sternly.

"I don't have all night for this angel I have work in the next two hours so let's get this over with," he said

"Who works at this time of night?" I asked and he looked at me.

You're working at the time aren't you idiot my subconscious said

"Never mind," I said and he smirked.

"Come here angel," he said before the music started playing.

"No-"

"Come here now," he said in a deeper and much more dangerous tone.

We had a staring contest for a few seconds but he won. Sighing I walked towards him.

"I'm sorry I talked to you like the other night," he said

"Apology not accepted," I said and he smirked.

"What?"

"Never thought that the first time I apologize to someone they wouldn't accept it," he said

"Yeah right," I said and he gave me a serious stare.

"Ok so you're telling the truth but I still don't accept the apology," I said

"Can you start dancing now the clock is ticking"

"If I get paid double then I'll dance"

"Okay"

"Okay?" I asked

I didn't expect him to agree

"Yeah, triple the amount if you even want" he said before taking a step towards me

"I change my mind so why don't you just get someone else to dance for you," I said

"I want you not someone else"

"Why me?"

"I don't know"

His hands went up to my coat before opening it. He help it off, it fell to the ground and his eyes roam my body. His eyes stopped at my navel piercing and he raised his fingers towards it

"Don't, it still hurts" I said

"You look beautiful as always," he said after looking up to meet my eyes.

"Thanks, I guess" I said

He then walked around me moving all my hair onto one shoulder.

Why wasn't I stopping him?

He started kissing my neck before going up to my earlobe.

"Mhm" a moan escaped my lips and I cursed myself.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body.

When he found my sweet spot he began sucking on it.

"You shouldn't be-"

"Shh," he said before unclasping my bra.

He then spun me around so I was facing him. He pulled the bra off before looking at my breast.

His hands cupped my boobs and my eyes closed as he started kneading them into his palm.

Opening my eyes he looked down at me with something in his eyes.

He then removed his hands before walking to the couch

"Dance for me angel," he said after sitting down

Looking at him as if he was crazy my hands went up to my chest to cover my breast.

"Don't hide from me" he said and I picked up my coat.

"You said you didn't like me,"

"I lied," he said

"You told me to leave in front of all those people-"

"I apologized,"

"No you don't get to do that. You were messing with my work, my money. I could have danced for someone else and got paid. I'm not just working for fun here," I said and he licked his lips before pulling put his wallet.

He got up and pulled out some cash. He counted it in-front of me before looking at me.

"Ten thousand euros and I apologize I wasted your time," he said and I looked at him before looking at the cash.

"Take it," he said and I sighed before taking it.

He placed his wallet back into his pocket as he stared at me.

"If you dance now I'll never bother you again," he said and I stared into his blue eyes as I searched them.

"Fine," I said and he went and sat down.

I dropped the coat and he stared at my body.

I started dancing for him and I knew he was enjoying it. I began walking towards him and he leaned back into his chair.

Sitting on his lap, I was now straddling him as he grabbed my waist.

"Look at that you're already hard" I smirked as I moved my hip in circles.

"And you aren't wet?"

"No I'm not-" I said and his hands went down to my pussy and my eyes fluttered close before opening them after five seconds.

"You were saying" he smirked.

I was completely wet and super ready for him

"Never mind," I said and he shifted my panty to the side and then started rubbing my clit in a circular motion.

He then pushed two fingers inside me before moving them in and out.

"Fuck" I groaned before placing my hands on his shoulder.

He start plumping his fingers into me until I came all over his fingers.

He lifted his fingers to his lips before sucking them off.

"Mhm" he smirked and my cheeks flushed.

"Take it off," he said while looking at my panty.

I got up and took it off and he pulled down his pants and underpants. He then got a condom before placing it on.

"Ride me angel," he said and I climbed on top of him.

He held his member in place and I eased myself onto his dick.

"You feel so fucking good around me" he groaned before looking at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked after looking at me.

"Yeah it just hurts a little," I said

"Can you take it?" he asked and I nod.

This position was a bit more painful.

"Words angel"

"Yes," I said as I started moving up and down

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 9.3K 32
I was dancing in my bedroom when the door open by Dominic and suddenly the music stopped I turned around and smiled shyly "Is there a problem Mr. Rus...
364K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...
260K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
55.8K 2.7K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...