In Love With My Classmate

By RainbowRoses21

I might never be the hands you put your heart in Or the arms that hold you any time you want them But that do... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1 - Late
CHAPTER 2 - punctured
CHAPTER 3 - Amigo
CHAPTER 4 - Please don't cry
CHAPTER 5 - I trust you!
CHAPTER 6 - Love story
CHAPTER 7- five more minutes !
CHAPTER 8 - Nostalgia
CHAPTER 10 - Holding hands
CHAPTER 11 - Jab we met
CHAPTER 12 - Radhakrishna
CHAPTER 13 - We are screwed !
CHAPTER 14 - Gents toilet
CHAPTER 15 - Hotel
CHAPTER 16 - Jeete hain chal
CHAPTER 17 - Chai
CHAPTER 18 - Where is she?!
CHAPTER 19 - Realization
CHAPTER 20 - ZOO
CHAPTER 21 - Sherni
CHAPTER 22 - Jerry
CHAPTER 23 :- Confession
CHAPTER 24 - Broken
CHAPTER 25 - Mumbai
CHAPTER 26 - Jerry&Sherni
CHAPTER 27 - Practice
CHAPTER 28 - Dance practice
CHAPTER 29 - Unknown number
CHAPTER 30 - Culprit
CHAPTER 31 - Partner
CHAPTER 32 - Closeness
CHAPTER 33 - DDLJ
CHAPTER 34 - Pani puri
CHAPTER 35 - Cricket match
CHAPTER 36 - I like him!
CHAPTER 37 - Condition.
CHAPTER 38 - All the best!
CHAPTER 39 - CHAWL
CHAPTER 40 - letter.
CHAPTER 41 - Karidaan.

CHAPTER 9 - Trekking

280 24 18
By RainbowRoses21

After the amazing visit to hadimba temple and van vihar park. Today they were visiting jogni waterfalls. Which is located in the vashisht village which is 3km from manali. The Jogini Waterfall is a 160 foot cascade that crashes over the mountains and into the Beas River and Kullu Valley below. The waterfall gets it name from the village goddess jogni mata.

Currently they were in the bus on their way to the vashisht village. Some people were chatting and some people were reading a book and some were on their mobiles. The profesor was sound asleep. Hridaan was looking at yesterday's photos that he clicked. All the photos were great.

He then came across the photo of karvi at the van vihar park she was sitting on the swing she was smiling brightly. Unknowingly hirdaan blushed. Hridaan definitely started to feel something special for karvi he knew that. But he didn't know exactly what.

Hridaan thought, "What is this feeling? Do I like karvi or ... It's... God why feelings are so confusing. But the way I feel around her .... I feel so happy ... I feel complete. I never felt this way before ....Her one smile brightens my day. What the hell is going on?!"

Arjun:- "You like her dude!"

Hridaan startled he looked at arjun confused.

Arjun:- "You like karvi!"

Hridaan:- "Can you read minds?"

Arjun:- "No hridaan but we are best friends. Do you think I wouldn't know about your feelings! I can understand what you are feeling right now for her is way more special! The way you smile when you are around her! You are always blushing!"

Hridaan :- "is it that obvious?"

Arjun:- "Yes! You should tell her how you feel!"

Hridaan:- "No! We just became good friends! I don't want her to think that i'm a bad guy!"

Arjun:- "You are not! You are a amazing person!! "

Hridaan:- "Still I'm not going to tell her yet because even I'm not sure! "

Arjun:- "Ok fine!"

Arjun shook his head. Hridaan continued to scroll through the photos.
Here karvi was trying to convince anushka who was angry at karvi because she didn't took her with them to visit the van vihar park.

Karvi:-" I'm sorry Anu before I could stop you.. you already rushed to join the group. And we had to Sneak out quietly. And you and arjun were busy bickering to even notice we were gone!"

Anushka:-" Ok fine but next time I'm coming with you! "

Karvi:- "Ok I promise!"

Karvi and anushka smiled at each other.

Anushka :- "Do you like him? "

Anushka's sudden question startled karvi. Unknowingly she blushed.

Karvi:- "What no! I don't ! We are just friends! "

Anushka:- "yeah I totally believe that! "

Karvi:- "Anu No ! You know my reason I don't want to get involved in this!"

Anushka:- "Karvi hridaan is a good guy."

Karvi:-" I know he is the best ! But still I can't i'm afraid! And please I don't wanna talk about this!"

Anushka :-" Fine!"

Anushka and karvi changed the topic and they started talking about something else. After two more hours they reached vashisht village. And they straight went to the vashisht temple. The temple was carved out of wood and it was really amazing.

They got out of the bus and they took off their shoes and they went inside to take the darshan. Even on the inside the temple was beautiful.

- "Students now we are going to the jugni waterfalls. We have to trek all the way up to the jugni waterfalls. It can take 1hr and 45 mins or longer or shorter. We can't tell. So prepare yourself! And yes we are going to walk from here. Understood ?"

Everyone nodded.
----
They were walking on trail to the jogni falls.

Each were carrying their own water bottles.
In the beginning they passed small villages and saw some camping sites on both sides of the road. It was a single track path.

Eventually the trail led them inside a dense forest. Anushka saw a sign.

Anushka:-"Hey look at this sign! It says be quite because many people come here to mediate! "

Arjun:- "The sign says be quite! And look at yourself! Hey look there is a sign!! "

Arjun mocked anushka. Anushka hits him in the arm.

Anushka :- "Shut up!"

Karvi :-" Be quite you two!"

Hridaan :- "Exactly you should respect the rules man!"

Karvi and hridaan shook their heads in disappointment. And they continued walking. After some time they came out the forest and they saw many people actually meditating there.
They also saw the famous jogini mata temple.

There was a sign saying saying to take off the show because this was the temple area.

So hridaan and karvi took off their shoes.

Anushka :- "Seriously guys ?!"

Karvi :- "Yes we should always follow the rules."

Anushka and arjun too took off their shoes.

Hridaan:- "Tourist are not allowed to visit the temple I think .. "

Karvi :- "Too bad but we can peak from the outside right?"

Hridaan:- "Yes I guess."

They prayed from the outside. Their was a small pool of cold water. Where. People were dipping their feet.

Karvi and hridaan too decide to dip their feets. Karvi held hridaan's hand for support and this made Hridaan blushed hard. Anushka and arjun sat on a nearby rock.

Anushka :- "My feet hurts I give up!"

Arjun :- "Same here I can't go further!"

Hridaan:-" Guys just some more minutes and we will reach the jogni falls!"

Anushka :-" No bro we can't please we will stay here!"

Arjun:- "Even the professor gave up look."

Arjun pointed few steps down and indeed their professor was sitting their breathless.

Arjun :- "Guys go! "

Hridaan and karvi looked at each other.

Hridaan:-" Let's go then!"

Karvi :-" yes let's go!"

Karvi held hridaan's hand and she smiled. Hridaan smiled back at her.
And they continued their walking while holding hands.
-------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language . So please forgive me if I did any mistake.

I heard a lot about the jogni waterfalls guys it's really beautiful !
And yes the instructions are actually there and people actually come to meditate their it considered as the holy place! I would love to visit manali one day what about you guys?

And thank you for reading this chapter and please comment and vote I really appreciate it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8.3K 43
This is my second wattpad story on Sidneet. Siddharth Nigam a famous Superstar of bollywood and top most entrepreneur of india, is engaged with his c...
24.3K 1.8K 41
This is the sequel book of ''The Fate'' book as this is the story of Sanjana and Siddharth "Siddharth, Siddharth" she said while knocking at his door...
156K 9.8K 64
❝He Loved her. She loved him. But destiny had planned something else for them.❞ A month back to India for attending a friend's wedding changed Avneet...
31.1K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...