Two Butterflies- Kimetsu No Y...

By sujit17uchiha

Y/n Kamado, you are the eldest son of the Kamado family. You are two year older than tanjiro and three year o... More

Bio
Chap-1
Chap-3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7

Chap-2

3.5K 69 40
By sujit17uchiha

Y/n started to moving towards the east. Y/n smells demon and stops to unsheathe his katana. He saw a demon coming towards him from the front. Seeing this he prepares himself ," Kaminari no kokyu Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen(THUNDER BREATHING FIRST FORM: THUNDERCLAP AND FLASH). He dashes forward at the demon at a blinding speed which shocked him. The next thing demon knew was his head falling down. The demon started to turn into ash while he had tears coming. Y/n smell the sorrow and regret from him, he could understand that the demon was regaining his memory.

Demon: "Father, mother sorry for not being a good child."

Y/n said while giving warm smile: "You don't have to worry now. You can join them." He went towards the demon's head and prayed "Please god let this person to meet his family and give him another chance to be reborn as human to live happily."

After hearing that the demon started cry and thanked him and completely turned into ash.

Y/n: "Rest in peace"

He stood up and started to move forward while moving towards the east, he killed 5 or 6 demons in his way. After sometime the sun started to come, so he was looking for place to rest. He saw a tree where the sun ray was hitting on it. He went towards that tree and rest there.

Time skip (3rd day)

He say two demons in front of him and dashed towards them and cut their neck. After praying he moved forward. Suddenly he smelled a demon and also a smell of a human. He went fast towards the direction. He saw a demon with multiple hands and was bigger in size.

He saw the boy with green pattern haori was fighting the demon. The boy dashed towards the demon's neck only for his blade to break. Y/n saw that and ran towards him at a blinding speed and took him towards the side before the demon could hit him. The boy was shocked to see y/n.

Y/n: "Are you alright?"

Boy: "Yes" In mind*He is really fast* 

Y/n: "Go and rest for sometime."

Boy: "I can still fight"

Y/n "Your blade is broken and you have wounds in your body. If you still that wounds will be serious, so rest for sometime. Go" 

The boy went towards a place to rest for sometime. Y/n looked at the demon, he was angry that his prey was taken away. He yelled at y/n and charged at him with his multiple hand. Y/n dogged them and cut them, he was preparing to attack when he suddenly smell something coming, it was from the ground, he jumped away and dogged multiple hands coming from the ground. But a hand went towards him, he saw that but was unable to dodge. He tried to block it from his sword but he was sent flying away. The demon was disappointed that he made a mistake by sending him away.

Y/n somehow manage to land safely by using his breathing form. When he looked at his surrounding there was no one, he sniffed to sense the demon, he was far away from the demon. So he ran towards the demon while tracking it with his sense of smell. It took a lot of time to reach the demon. While he was moving he even smelled two more smell with the demons. So he concluded that they were fighting. When he reached there. He saw two girls with the butterfly hairpin on the ground with bruises. The demon was moving towards the girls while laughing. He charged at them. Only for his hands to be cut. The demon and both the girls were shocked to see y/n.

Demon: "YOU ANNOUYING BRAT YOU ARE COMING IN MY WAY AGAIN. JUST DIE"
The demon charged at y/n. Y/n prepared himself to attack," Kaminari no kokyu  Ichi no kata: Hachiren(Thunder Breathing First Form: Eightfold)". He dashed towards the demon at a blinding speed while cutting all of his arms. The demon couldn't see him. "YOU ANNOYING BRAT JUST-" the demon was yelling and was cut off when suddenly y/n appeared in front of him and charged. The demon was shocked to see him but started smiling creepily thinking that his neck was hard as stone and it can't be cut. But y/n passed through him which surprised him. The next thing the demon knew was that his head was falling .Y/n appeared in front of the girls.

Y/n: "Are you two alright?"

Girl with long hair: "Y-es"

Girls with short hair: "Y-e-ss"

Y/n saw that they were injured so he took out bandages and told them if he could. They were little hesitated but agreed. After bandaging them he went towards the demon he was turning into ash slowly. He smelled sorrow and regret from the demon, the demon said, "Sorry nii-san for leaving your hand that day please don't leave me sorry sorry sorry." Y/n felt bad , he  took his hand and hold it while saying, "Don't worry you will meet your brother you don't have to worry." He prayed, "Please god let him meet his brother and give him another chance to be reborn as a human and have a happy life." The demon was shocked to hear that, tears started to flow from his eyes and started to cry and said, " Thank you v-ery much." After saying that he completely turned into ash and faded away. After praying he went towards the girls who were shocked to see that the demon was crying and thanking to him while y/n was comforting him

Y/n: "hello"

They  were snapped back when y/n said.

Both: "hello"

Y/n: " how are you feeling now?"

Long hair girl: "I am f-fine now"
Short hair girl: " I a-m also:

Y/n: *warm smile*"I see. I am Y/n Kamado. Nice to meet you both."

Long hair girl: " I-i am Kanae kocho and she is my sister Shinobu Kocho. And nice to meet you too."

Shinobu: "......"

Shinobu: " Why did you comfort that demon?'

Kanae: "He was also crying."

Y/n: "Why wouldn't i...-"

Shinobu: "Why would you? Demon always lie and kill human. They don't feel anything while killing people."

Y/n: " Demons are tragedies. They are the ones who have went through a lot of suffering and pain and are turned into demon by other demons who take this advantages. They give the smell of sorrow and regret, they regain there memories when there head are cut downed."

Kanae/ shinobu: " What do you mean by smell?"

Y/n: "I have a strong sense of smell. I can smell things other human can't like emotions or certain individuals. I can also smell if the demon is tragedy or evil."

Kanae: "Ara, what do you mean by certain individuals?"

Y/n : "I mean that every person give some smell Like you give the smell of flower and your sister gives the smell of poison."

Shinobu: "In other words you are like a pervert."

Y/n: "WAIT WHAT, i didn't mean't like that-" He was cut off by kanae.

Kanae: "Ara ara you shouldn't be rude to others shinobu and he also saved us."

Shinobu: *embarrassed*

Kanae: "Thank you for saving us y/n"

Shinobu: "Yeah thank you"

Y/n gave a big warming smile and said: "Its no problem ."

Kanae and shinobu were blushing when y/n gave a smile. Y/n didn't noticed that, he said that they should rest for sometime and was about to leave when something pulled his haori when he looked back it was kanae. She said," Can you stay with us if you don't mind." "I don-t mind "said y/n with his smile. Kanae and shinobu both were happy to hear, they didn't want y/n to leave because they felt comfortable around him. They were also blushing due to his smile. He noticed it and asked if they had fever. "No-o we are fine", Kanae said. "But you look like you have fever", He said while placing his hand on their forehead which made them to blush even more they were like tomato. "You both have fever you should rest i will look for the demons so just rest", Y/n said. 

Kanae: "We don't have fever don't worry we are fine. So let's go."

Shinobu: "Yeah we are fine."

Y/n: "Etto- if say so then lets go".

Kanae/Shinobu POV

After that we moved forward we encountered demon on the way. We killed it but every time y/n comforted them they cry while thanking him. We were shocked seeing that but when ever y/n smiles i blush a lot an d feel something towards him. 

Shinobu: "Ne, nee-san you also feel sorry towards them right?"

Kanae: "y-yeah. But y/n is different, he comforts them at their last moments. He is also very kind and gentle.*blush *And also handsome."

Shinobu: *blush*"Yea-h" "Nee-san why are blushing so much?"

Kanae:*blush*"You are also the same".

Both in mind- "I guess i am falling for him even though we just met him. He is kind and gentle and his smile is really cutee."

Timeskip

Third person POV (7th day)

They were walking when y/n smelled wisteria flowers. They ran towards the direction and saw wisteria flowers everywhere it was a beautiful sight.

Shinobu and kanae went forward and y/n was following them. He was seeing the beautiful sight and also notice shinobu and kanae. He thought," They really are cute and beautiful if looked closely". He was blushing little bit, kanae and shinobu notice that and wanted to tease him but they let him go for this time. They started walking towards the stair and reached the place. There were 6 people including y/n, kanae and shinobu. The same boy y/n saved from the multiple hand demon, a boy with black hair who was wearing red haori and a girl with pink hair which faded to green , who had braided them in three. They were greeted by the identical girls.

Both girls in unison: "Congratulation , everyone for passing the selection. And thank you for surviving."

White hair girl: 'Now we will take your body measurement for the uniform"

Black haired girl: "After that your ranks will be ingraved"

White haired girl: "There are 10 ranks and they are"
"Kinoe"
"Kinoto"
"Hinoe"
"Hinoto"
"Tsuchinoe"
"Tsuchinoto"
"Kanoe"
"Kanoto"
"Mizunoe"
"MIzunoto"

Black hair girl: "All of you are mizunoto currently."

White hair girl: "All of you will choose the ore for you niichirin katana. It will take 10 to 15 days for your swords to be forged and after they are done, they will be delivered to you."

Black hair girl: "Now* claps her hand* a kasugai crow will follow you from now"

White hair girl: Kasugai crow are highly intelligent crows mainly used for communication." 

The crows landed on there masters shoulder. Y/n whispered to his crow, " Hello partner nice to meet you and i will be in your care." The crow nodded and the white hair girl pulled a cloth reveling the ores on the table. Black hair girl," Please choose an ore. It will be used for making your katana." After that they went towards the table, y/n sniffed the ores he smelled charcoal from one ore which was the purest one, so he choose that one. Kanae and shinobu also choosed an ore which was similar to y/n which also gave the smell of charcoal.

While kanae and shinobu with pink hair girl were asking something to the identical girls. The boy with green and patterned haori with a boy with red haori came to y/n.

Green haori: "Hello there"

Y/n: "Hello"

Green haori: "Thank you for saving me that time i own a big depth to you."

Red haori: "Thank you for saving my friend if you didn't he would have died".

Y/n: "Its no problem. I am Y/n Kamado. Nice to meet you both."

Green Haori: "I am Sabito. Nice to meet you".

Red Haori: "I am Giyu Tomioka. Nice to meet you."

After that they talked for a bit and y/n was called by kanae and shinobu. After hearing them call y/n. Sabito said in teasing voice,"~ Oh you have already made girlfriend and you have two of them". Giyu just chuckled at that. Kanae and shinobu heard him saying that and were blushing madly they were both like tomato. Sabito and giyu noticed them blushing and also y/n after they heard sabito. They laughed and gave there farewell and went. Y/n, kanae and shinobu were still blushing and couldn't say anything. The pink girl came towards them and introduced herself. Her name was Mitsuri Kanroji. When she saw y/n, kanae and shinobu blush she thought to herself cute. After talking for sometime she gave her farewell and went. The three of them were also going, after reaching the exit place of the mountain.

Y/n: "I guess, we part our ways from here. And i wish we can meet in future."

Kanae; "Yeah we will meet again. I enjoyed being around you".

Shinobu: "Me too. I wish we meet again."

After that they gave their farewell and went towards there home. 

Timeskip

After walking for hours he reached the place. He saw jigoro-sensei in the garden. He went towards him, jigoro turned around to see who it watch. When he saw y/n was there, he went towards him and hugged him. Tears started to come from his eyes.

Jigoro: "Y/n, thanks for coming back. I didn't know what to do if even you hadn't came back."

Y/n: "Even??"

Jigoro: "Before you there were 7 or 8 students whom i taught. They didn't survive the selection. I didn't wanted to send you to that place because every students lost their life there. But you were really determined so i didn't say anything to you but i belived in you that you would returned."

Y/n: "Sorry to hear that sensei. I don't know the pain you suffered to lose your students but i can assure you that i won't make you suffer the pain. Thank you for everything sensei".

Jigoro: *patted his head with a smile*"You really make me proud y/n. Always stay like this, never change your personality. You are really kind and gentle. Don't lose your big heart y/n."

Y/n: "Hai sensei. ..... Etto sensei can i request you something?"

Jigoro: "Go on i will fulfill it if it is in my capability."

Y/n: "Can i call you Oji-chan(Grandpa)?"

Jigoro was little shocked but he composed himself.

Jigoro: "You can y/n, you are like a grandson to me. You can call me".

Y/n: "Hai"

Jigoro: "Tomorrow go and visit your family, they must be worried y/n."

Y/n: "I will go jii-chan"

They went towards there home . After talking for sometime they had their dinner and went to their rooms to rest for the day.

That's for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.

2501 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.2K 100
You've been alone your entire life,even as a demon slayer, until... one...day. Just another normal mission alone, turns into everything but "normal"...
13.6K 148 18
Y/n Kamado was a girl who everyone loved. She was kind, sweet, and helpful. She was called the beauty of town in her home village. She had a good lif...
28.5K 379 24
Hanae Kocho (A.K.A you) is the younger sister of Kanae and Shinobu Kocho. She also has an older adoptive sister, Kanao Tsuyuri. Her parents were kill...
8.3K 282 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...