Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

By lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... More

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

forty-eight

3.1K 97 31
By lonelycoach

Justine's.

I received a call from Detective Gonzales that talks about Gina's bearing. Right now, I'm wearing some casual clothes to meet up with her again at our hiding spot. Anyways, when I came out from our walk-in closet, I saw Emma was somehow agitated through her phone.

"You alright, honey?" I asked her as I walked in front of her.

"I don't know, I got worried about Chandler." She replied as she was biting her nails. So now they're talking without mentioning it to me?

"Oh. So you're talking with him now. How long, Emma?" I sardonically asked her as I kneel to level up her pace.

"Don't get envious about it, honey. Like you, I'm more devoted to our relationship, okay. And he's the one who always updates me if you're going to the Cruz Corp. or not, which most of the time, not." She told me and I furrowed my brows.

"Hey, I love you, with all my heart. You're my home, remember?" Emma massaged my eyebrows and I rested my head to her chest.

"You're my home too. Mahal na Mahal kita Emma." I spoke it with my Filipino accent.

"How charming you are, the way you speak to me in Filipino language. You should teach that to Harls and Harvs." She chuckled as she gave nicknames to our twins.

"I wished they had your jolly face and those drowsy emerald eyes too. And your blonde hair as well, I want to have a little Emma's." I smiled at her as I kissed her watermelon tummy.

"Well, I want them to have your cute nose, as well as your curly hair. And I hope they didn't get your stubbornness and attitude." We both laughed because of that.

"Hey, I've changed, okay?" I sarcastically argued to her.

"I know, honey, I know. And I love you so much."

"I love you more, Ems." We both kissed as we let our foreheads rest with each other while we closed our eyes.

"You're going somewhere?" She asked.

I forgot about that.

"Yeah, Marga has a lead to Gina's case." I stood up as I kissed the top of her skull.

"Who the fuck is Marga?!" She furiously asked and I laughed at her response.

I kissed her deeply, showing her not to worry about everything. "She's the Detective in charge of this case, remember when she interrogated you at the hospital the day after you got shot?" I let her recall it.

"Hah. The Detective. Okay." She coldly retorted.

"Do you wanna join me in meeting up with her? You know to make sure that I will be certainly fine and safe. I will let Devon and Taylor come with us." I proposed to her while smiling. I saw how her lips curled and she hugged me.

"Even though she is only expecting you, and not bringing any company?" She fidgets her fingers like she was shy to ask it.

"She doesn't mind it after all. And also we can both know that Gina will be grieving in hell back in jail." I assured her.

"Good thing you're irritated with your friend now." With gesturing a quote and quote from her.

"She is not my friend. I have no friend who will hurt the love of my life. I have no friend who's a total psycho and a murderer." I seriously told her.

"Then let's get going to see the news she has to tell us." Emma makes me solace as she kisses my forehead. And we both proceeded outside our house, finally.

___________________________________________

Emma’s. 

I waited 15 minutes from now while watching these two young ladies arguing with each other, probably because I am here, as well Devon and Taylor. We’re here, honestly speaking, don’t know where we are but it’s kinda a sort of a safe house for Detective Gonzales. When we arrived, the young detective scolded my wife and right now, we can hear them blaming and refuting in the other room.

“Should we go outside?” Devon asked me and Taylor.

I looked at him and said, “They will be out in any minute. We should wait for them.” I sighed as I rested my body back on the chair.

“What exactly are we doing here? This house is like over the years that even my grandmother was born in this type of style.” Devon complained to the old, scrappy house. He wasn’t wrong, this house is almost a century old, with dirty carpet and an antique wall clock hung on almost faded wallpaper. It’s roughly smelly out here and this chair would have collapsed if I stood up from it.

“Did you even smell that? It stinks!” Taylor announced as I covered my nose when I already scented it. “Is that you?!” Taylor asked Devon.

“Not me bro, I’m just keeping myself steady and away from these cabinets.” He replied.  

I stood up from my seat and like I said the single couch was already terminated. “What happened?” I heard a couple of stomps coming to the living room, as Justine asked me when she and the detective arrived.

“Did something happen to you? Are you hurt?” Justine asked me a series of concerned questions as she inspected my whole self.

“I’m alright, hon. It’s just the chair, and I’m sorry for it, Detective. I can pay it up.” I insisted to the police officer.

“No need to do that, Mrs. Cruz. It’s already old as well as this house. Most of the time Justine and I broke almost all of this furniture.” She dodge it as Justine and she laughed because of what she said.

“You broke more of it.” Justine teased the Detective.

And I got annoyed by their interactions. I remembered that they were fighting 15 minutes ago. “You’re the one who’s heavier between us, and may I remind you, you’re very naughty when you sleep.” Did Detective Gonzales flirt with my wife?! In front of me?

I gripped harshly Justine’s hand as she laughed nervously at the stupid officer. She winced when my nails were shoveled deeper into her skin. “She means I move more often while I sleep, okay.” She whispered, trying to remove my hands from her.

“Can we go now to the real business, Ms. Gonzales? I need to get home and teach someone who’s misbehaved to her mommy.” I announced it to everyone and I saw how Justine got frantic about it. That’s right, know your own mistakes, wife.

___________________________________________

“Chandler Pierce was found dead last night.” 

The news announced the death of the COO of Cruz Corp. last night at the abandoned warehouse. That’s all they reported to the public, without further information from it. Justine embraced me, knowing I was about to lose control of standing in front of the television. Now I know why he’s not answering me, cause’ he’s already dead.

“Who did this?” My wife asked firmly.

“It was Gina.” All of us were appalled by the detective’s information.

“How? I mean how come Pierce was there in that shitty place and meeting up with Gina?” Justine asked again.

“We found a series and strong proof that Ms. Scotts and Mr. Pierce were accomplices and was helping each other on killing Mrs. Emma Cruz.” No. It can’t be. Chandler was friendly to me over a month ago. 

“We also found evidence to open the case for Ms. Ginnie Scotts’ case. There’s a CCTV video that shows how her twin sister killed, Ms. Ginnie Scotts. I’m sorry for the dreadful news, Mrs. and Mrs. Cruz.” Detective Gonzales lowered her head as she apologized to us.

“How come this is a great lead for capturing that bitch, Marga? Putang ina, she even escaped again and murdered my dad’s COO!” Justine was getting angry at the poor officer. She even yelled at her. I tried to hold her and make her calm.

“Actually we have a lead, we know where she’s heading to. I don’t know if she purposely left everything in that warehouse or she totally forgot it. But right now she’s exactly going to Malibu, at your address.” When she stated the details about Gina’s last seen, everything went fast when we heard multiple and continuous gunshots, penetrating against these frail walls.

⚠️ TW: Blood and Death ⚠️

“What the fuck happened?!” Justine guarding me as she shouted ask the detective to the other side of the house.

The police officer didn’t have time to reply to my wife as she pulled out her gun and tried to shoot back at those thugs who attacked us. I heard that Detective Gonzales alarmed another police officer to send back up here.

“Taylor! You have an extra?!” Justine requests a gun from her bodyguard.

“Justine! Don’t you fucking dare to do that, I swear to God I’ll be the one to shoot you with that!” I protested at her and she was now clicking the gun, professionally. “I know what I am doing, Emma! Just hide in here and I will protect you!” She exclaimed to be able to hear her.

“I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE EMMA! ACCOMPANYING MY JUSTINE IN HERE?!” I know that voice.

“Fuck! it’s Gina!” My wife got furious when she also heard Gina. “Don’t! I will do it!” Detective Gonzales stopped Justine by going to aim her gun at Gina. I hold Justine, crying at her as I was getting scared now of what’s happening. “I’m here, Ems. Don’t worry, we will get you out here now. Devon! Help us here now!” Justine ordered as Devon went to our post safely.

“Get Emma out of here now, bring her to hospital, it might affect her pregnancy. Taylor, you will help them too, I want my wife to be safe.” 

“What about you, Young Mistress? I can’t leave you here, I need to protect you too!” Taylor objected.

“Can’t you see, this is bad for her situation Taylor! Think for fuck sake! Marga is here, so don’t worry. The police are also on their way here.” She replied to us.

“I can’t leave you here, with just her Justine!” I tried to shake her off.

“It’s not a time to get jealous, Emma!”

“It’s not a jealousy idiot! It’s called a promise! I promise that we will fight this, together!” I exclaimed at her.

“LET JUSTINE OUT AND ALLOW US TO GO OUT HERE WITH HER, OR ELSE, WE WILL RAIN MORE GUNS FROM THESE THIN WALLS WHERE YOU ALL HIDING AND GET YOURSELF KILLED!” Gina shouted again outside of the damaged house.

“This is Detective Gonzales, the police are on their way, you have no way out in here, Ms. Scotts!” Detective Gonzales announced while hiding.

We let her do the negotiations as we all four are still arguing here. “You need to go Emma, it is safe for you and Harley and Harvey.” My wife tries to persuade me and I do understand her point, I might get bleeding in here from the stress and trauma I’ll get from here.

“Fine! But let Taylor help you here, and that’s final! And don’t you ever step your foot outside of this house. Don’t ever make a stupid decision, Justine! I know you and you will do everything just for me, but for once please give yourself protection as well and don’t do anything that sounds idiot! Got it?” I chastised her as I held her collar to let her get my point. 

“Yes, Emma. I will never sacrifice nor give my body to her. I will come back to you in a whole piece. I promised you that I will see our son and daughter grow up, together. Now, go. We will distract her.” Justine and I kissed deeply and hugged tightly making sure that we will hold on to our promises.

"And you," Justine pull Devon closer to her, "you better take care of her, and I  see a little blood coming out of her, you're legitimate fired, Devon." Justine threaten Devon but he confidently nodded his head to her.

"I will protect her will all my power, Young Mistress. I have to serve her." He firmly assured my wife.

"Idiot, secure yourself too. I'm. the one who'll kill you!" Justine teased Devon and they both chuckled. "You'll never kill me, Young Mistress. I know that." He smiled and we both now say goodbye to them.
___________________________________________

Justine's.

I crawled toward Marga while she's still talking to Gina. "I'LL GIVE YOU 5 MINUTES, AND IF I DIDN'T SEE JUSTINE COMING OUT THERE, THEN YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE BUT TO DO THIS IN A HARD WAY, DETECTIVE!" That's what Gina said before they let her men shoot all over the lawn just to be sure no one will escape in here.

"Fuck! You have any bright ideas, detective?!" I asked her as covered ourselves from the bullets.

"Where is your wife?" She asked me back.

"She's in the front door and hiding with Devon. I told them to get out of here, I don't want something wrong to happen to her and that boy." I retorted.

"I need a diversion, so they can escape now. How about your backup? Where are they now?" I asked her.

"They're 9 minutes away from here and Gina gives us only 3 minutes from now." She looked at her wristwatch and I bumped the gun to my forehead since I'm getting annoyed now.

"Now you're regretting on bring your wife in here when you're trying to be fair with her? Told you it was a bad move."

"Yeah, I know, detective. But I didn't expect that Gina followed us here. But enough of this, we have 2 minutes, what will we do now?" I asked her.

And we that, she whispered at me her terrible plan on how we can buy more time so the police can arrive here on time and get Emma away from here safely.

"TIMES UP, PEOPLE! SHOW YOURSELF JUSTINE! OR ELSE I'M GOING TO GET YOU OUTTA THERE!" Gina shouted and I peeked on a window on her next movement.

"Wait." Marga ordered me. pathetic

Gina shoot the windows and coated our heads away from the shuttered glasses. "DON'T FUCKING WASTE MY TIME! REVEAL YOURSELF OR KILL YOUR PITIFUL WIFE!" Gina is way different from the Gina I knew from my 4 years ago.

"Now."

In that signaled, I showed myself through the windows, revealing my hands in the air, sounds like I was surrendering. "There she is. My Justine." She uttered while I'm heading outside from the window, still, my arms are up.

"Just withdraw yourself Gina to the police, I think you have enough killing from the past 4 years." I convinced her while slowly stepping forward.

"It will be enough if I killed her, Justine. She's not worthy for you, even those women you slept with! I have not yet killed them all, but Emma will be sufficient for me to kill myself!" She protested as she aimed her pistol at me, together with her goons.

I tried to hold my anger as she talked about killing my wife. I will not let her do that! And if she did, death will not be enough for her, to bring justice to those poor ladies, and Ginnie.

"Fine, I'll give myself to her, just please don't let anyone get killed today. This is not who you are, Gina. I know you, and..." I stare at Marga's wristwatch, indicating that the time is almost done, "I love you. With all my heart, Gina." I fake my smile to her just to get her attention, which is working as she lowering her gun at me.

"Justine?"

I turned my back when I heard Emma's voice.

Things get slow in time, where the police has finally arriving, where Gina saw my wife, as I saw Emma's tears falling apart.

Gina slowly aimed her gun at Emma as I rushed myself to dodge and steal her gun away from her.

But I was too late.

I heard the strip of the bullet removed from the pistol while I pushed Gina to the ground.

"Drop your weapon!" The police shouted as they targeting the boys from the van.

I punched Gina's face and I threw her gun away from us.

"Justine!" 

Emma shouted my name and when I looked at her, there was blood on her hands, and her eyes were still crying out.

I ran at her and kneel down to cover the hole in the chest area.

"Told you, you're not the one who will kill me... Young Mistress."

___

A/N: this is so hard for me to do it, I'm so sorry guys.

3 chapters to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 92.8K 32
Dawn, a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood with her sick mother and teenage brother. Her father has abandoned them for a rich w...
20.8K 380 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
8.8K 448 45
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
1.2M 32.7K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...