I only love you

By wannasuckmydick

Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again" More

Main charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

11

904 61 96
By wannasuckmydick

Roman pov:

"You think we can track where the text was sent from" I asked looking over at Sasha.

"I don't know bubba" she said typing on her phone.

"Why are you texting right now ?!" I raised my voice "I'm texting solange to see if she can help bitch don't fucking yell at me !" She snapped.

"WHAT IS SOLANGE GONNA DO SASHA ?!" I yelled "SHE PROBABLY KNOW WHERE TINA HIDING OUT !"

"You sound fucking stupid bro" I said putting my hands on my head.

"How do I sound stupid ?" "BECAUSE TO EVERYBODY ELSE THINK TINA ASS IS DEAD ! WE THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD" I yelled.

"The first time we thought the same shit and she knew !!" She said making me groan.

"Ok you wanna waste fucking time then get out and do that shit" I said grabbing ming laptop and opening it.

"Don't take your frustration out on me roman" she said but I ignored her trying to track where the text was sent from.

"Roman !" "LEAVE ME ALONE SASHA DAMN !" I yelled looking over at her.

She rolled her eyes walking out the room slamming the door.

I shrugged going back to what I was doing.

Tina pov:

"Take me home bitch" that little demon child said and I looked back at him with a glare.

"You're not supposed to be cussing" I said "I'm not SUPPOSED to be in this damn house" he said in a smart tone.

"Why are you cussing like that ?" I asked scrunching my face at him.

"I heard mommy say it" he shrugged. "Well you don't repeat i-Ouch !" Something hard hit the back of my head.

I turned around and he threw his shoe at my face. I winced while he started to whine.

"I wanna go homeeee" I heard him whine making me groan. "Stop all that damn whining boy !"

He started crying loudly throwing his self on the ground. I smacked my lips watching him throw a fit.

Why the hell did I get him again ?

"TAKE ME TO MY MOMMY !!" He screamed. "NO !" I yelled

"HOE !" He yelled at me and I stormed over to him.

"Stop cussing !" I said hitting him. "DON'T HIT ME" he yelled kicking me.

I slapped him making his face turn and he started crying loudly thrashing around.

"I-I'm t-elling my mommyyy" he cried with tears rushing down his face.

"SHUT UP AND GO TO THE OTHER ROOM !" I yelled pointing.

He sniffed getting up and walking off. I sighed in relief sitting on the couch.

Roman pov:

My phone started ringing making me look over gasping when I did.

"Sasha Poppa is calling me !" I called out and she ran in.

"Answer it !" She rushed. I was about to cuss her out but decided not to and answered the phone instead.

"Hello"

"Mommy can you come get me ?"

"Poppa where the hell are you ?!"

"I don't knowww I wanna go" he said starting to cry

"Does the person that took you know you have your phone ?"

"No"

"Ok don't let them find out"

"Ok mommy, can you come get me ?"

"Turn your location on"

"Ok.. are you gonna come get me ?"

"Yes I'm gonna come get you baby I'm on the way right now" I said standing up.

"Can you get me some food ?"

"Really xion ?"

"Please mommy"

"Do you know you was just kidnapped"

"No.. she said she was my granny"

"Well she's not. And she took you away from us most likely to hurt you"

"Oh well then can I fight he-"What are you doing ?!" I heard somebody cut him off.

"Talking to my mommy"

"Give me this"

"Poppa no !"

The phone hung up making me groan. I looked down seeing he already turned his location on and sighed in relief.

"Come on sasha we gotta go, now !" I said rushing off and she followed.

"Mommy" I heard making me pause looking over. "Mommy really has to go baby, can it wait ?" I said

"yes" she pouted. I went over kissing her cheek then ran out the house.

I got in the car and sasha started it driving off. "What's the address ?" She said looking over at me.

"Umm it's- what the fuck"  I said looking at the address. "What ?" She said looking over at me.

"the address is my mom house.."

Xion pov:

I sniffed wiping the blood from my lip. "Don't hit me"

"Shut up and get up" she said yanking me up by my arm.

I growled lowly started to get mad and punched her in the eye.

"Ow !" She said dropping me. I tackled her to the ground and punched her in the mouth like she did me.

"Get off of me !" She said throwing me off of her. I got up quickly running back over to her and kicked her in the face.

She caught my leg slamming me on the ground and I hit my head hard where I hurt it at.

"ouch" I whimpered feeling tears come in my eyes. My lip quivered while I put my hand over my head.

"Get up !" She said snatching me up. "I want my mommyyyy" I cried holding my bleeding head while she dragged me somewhere.

I started crying louder feeling a sharp pain in my throbbing head.

"SHUT UP !" She yelled.  "I w-anna go hommeee" I cried.

She ignored me still dragging me somewhere. We got outside and I tried to run but she snatched me up and threw me in the car making me hit my head again.

I started sobbing out of pain while my head leaked.

Roman pov:

My stomach turned making my face scrunch. "she's hurting my child"

"How you know ?" Sasha asked looking over at me. "I got a feeling" I said sitting up.

"We down the street" she said and I nodded.

When we got there a car was backing out the driveway then they sped off. "Shit !" Sasha said following the car.

"Go faster sasha !!" I rushed. She sped up the car trying to catch up but the other car was going faster.

I reached to the backseat grabbing my gun and raised down the window "No roman !"

"What do you mean no ?!" I said looking over at her. "You might hit xion" she said making me groan.

"Try to catch up with them go up on the sides" I said and she nodded speeding up.

"Crash into the car" I said. "No ! Are you crazy ?!" She said looking over at me.

"maybe a little" I mumbled looking at the car trying to see if xion was inside.

I seen a figure pop up and squinted my eyes. "Try to get closer" I said.

She got closer to the car and I was able to see that it was xion. He had a teary face and his head was bleeding making me clench my jaw.

The other car got on freeway and we followed. We was swerving through the cars keeping our focus on the one with xion in it.

I looked back grabbing my other gun then looked back to the front not seeing the car no more.

"Where's the car ?" I asked. "I don't know I'm tryna see where it went"

"YOU LOST THE FUCKING CAR SASHA ?!" I yelled. "APPARENTLY YOU FUCKING LOST IT TOO NOW STOP YELLING AT ME !!"

I groaned punching the glove department. "i swear i'm gonna kill that hoe" I mumbled to myself putting my hands over my face.

"I found it" I heard Sasha say making me look up. I seen we was speeding behind the car.

This time we caught up with it getting on the side of it.

I looked over seeing a white family "IT'S THE WRONG FUCKING CAR !"

"I CAN SEE THAT NOW ROMAN DAMN SHUT THE FUCK UP !!" She yelled and the car jerked forward.

I looked around seeing the car with xion in it on the other side of the road. "Over there" I said tapping the window.

Sasha changed the direction of the car cutting in front of people ignoring their angry honks.

She got behind the car speeding up. When Tina noticed we were behind her she sped up too. 

I seen her head come out the window and she pointed a gun at us, well more towards me.

I grabbed my gun quickly cocking it and shaking it before putting my body out the window.

"Roman if you shoot her the car is gonna crash" I heard beyonce say.

"i don't care" I mumbled trying to get a good aim at tina head.

"Remember xion is in the car, and you're famous without a mask on" she said making me groan.

I got back in the car and a bullet went through the window almost hitting me.

"SHE JUST TRIED TO KILL ME !" I yelled looking over at sasha.

"It's a cut off, you can try to shoot the tires when we get to it" she mumbled.

I watched Tina exit and we did the same. I stuck my body out again shooting the tires of the car.

Xion pov:

The car started to spin wildly making me groan.

I heard the lady up there cussing while she tried to get control of the car but it wasn't working.

Next thing I know the car was flipping. I hit my head on the hood of the car and my eyes immediately started getting heavy.

I felt something sharp in my side making me scream out.

I hit my head again hard and everything went black.

Roman pov:

"Shit !" I cussed watching the car flip into the woods on the side of the road.

Sasha pulled over and reached back grabbing a gun before we both got out the car.

"Did you see where the car went ?" I asked and she nodded "It's over there" she said pointed.

I nodded pecking her lips "Sorry for tripping" I said walking off.

We followed the trail in the ground before coming up to the car.

I used my gun to break the window in the back seat and looking in "What the fuck ?!"  I said looking around the car.

"What ?" Sasha asked coming over.

"Where did they go ?!"

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1K 20
And now I want you forever ~Keyshia Cole
21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel
43.4K 2.8K 21
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’ π‘šπ‘’, π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ž π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑏, π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ...
52.4K 2.6K 40
'π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑑'𝑠 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ ' 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘™π‘’ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š 𝑑𝑒π‘₯π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘π‘œ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘¦π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔...