š“š”šž š€šœš­ šŽšŸ šˆš§š§šØšœ...

By omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) šˆšÆš², A n... More

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 44~ "I hate him"

127K 5K 7.7K
By omfg_af

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading! This is my apology for what you are about to read... Have a good read babessss! *Wiggles eyebrows like Emilio and Alex*

All love though <3

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I feel more tears fall down my cheeks as I bite my lip, we weren't even official. So why does it hurt? I turn and run back to the elevator which thankfully is empty and I step in before the doors close, as soon as it starts I press the stop button and close my eyes taking a deep breath.

I told you he'd never care for you

Oh we're doing this again?

Why'd he look at me like that? He looked at me like he hated me so fucking much, like I took the one thing he loved. What the fuck did I do this time to mess this up? I thought I was doing good, the act, I really thought it was up well.

He didn't cheat on me, we weren't even together. I keep telling myself, that he had the full right to change his mind about me and move to someone else. But it makes no sense, Molly hurt him, she did so many things to hurt him so why her? I would think he was forced into that situation but the way he looked at me, the cold eyes, distant tone, he said the words he knows I hate. Somehow he found out for some reason I hate those words. So he never used them, never knew the reason but never used them. So why now?

I cover my face as a sob rips through me, he left just like dad. Gave up on me just like Xander and Mom, why does everyone leave at one point? All this is never fucking permanent. ALL I WANTED WAS TO BE HAPPY, with him...

Why would he stay? Everyone hates you

No one hat-You're so un-likable.

Horrible, ugly, pathetic little Ivy

I cover my ears as I cry harder, "Stop" I whisper begging the voice in my head to stop. Consy, Please tell it to stop. There is no damn Consy anymore, It's just me.

Another sob is let lose as I close my eyes covering my ears more, stop stop stop make it stop please make it stop-He hates you, just like Seb, D and Nico will soon-I bet Abby and Athena will even hate you.

"Please, stop" I beg lightly and my phone buzzes, stop being a little pathetic bitch and shut the fuck up before leaving.

My hair falls to my face and I quickly move it, look at you crying in an elevator over a guy that played you. He-He didn't, he'd never hur-YOU SAW IT ALL

My phone buzzes again and I lean against the wall, make it stop please someone make the voice stop. You should be used to it by now, everyone hates you. You just found out he did too, get over it bitch.

I start breathing heavily through my mouth when it gets harder the breath, the elevator suddenly feeling 10 times smaller. You don't deserve happiness anyways, it's why god even took your dad. You got him killed.

I hold onto my knees opening my eyes as the room spins and my breath gets stuck in my lungs, pathetic, look at you Ivy.

I hate this, I hate me

You should, you are a horrible person.

Now get the fuck out of here, and go do something of your useless life you got your father killed for. Murderer.

No, I didn't kill him. I didn't-shut up, no one cares what you have to say

I let out another cry when it gets harder and harder to breath, I need to get out of here, I need fresh air. I quickly press the button begging for the voice to stop and be replaced with Consy again, this voice scares me, so much, makes me panic.

The doors open and I run out of the small box before running into the main hallway, seeing the guys sitting on the couches but I don't stop, I want to go back home. Not here to the house, back to Vancouver

We weren't even together for fucks sake, so why the hell does it hurt so much? He held me, trusted me enough to let me listen to him, loved my touch so why would he do tha-he was acting, the whole time dumb bitch. No one likes you, get that in your fucking head.

"IVY" I hear Seb call after me and I go from walking to speed walking away as I wipe my cheeks looking down at his hoodie on me. Fucking liar. 

I stop in my tracks and pull it off before throwing it onto the floor beside me, the cool air or Italy causes goosebumps on my skin and I hug myself looking at the dark grey hoodie sitting on the floor before looking up to see the guys running towards me. I look at the hoodie feeling both anger and saddness before groaning as tears drip from my cheeks and kicking the hoodie. 

I turn the other way and walk towards the car, I hate him, and I hate me even more for still not believing his dumb act. He has to be acting, he promised he'd never let me go. So why would he push me away? He even got me a damn ring that matches with his.

Want to go back and see it all again? Maybe need to walk in on them to understand-HE CHEATED ON YOU, HE SLEPT WITH HER AND TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Ignoring the voice in my head when someone grabs my hand from behind and pulls me back causing me to turn facing D. His eyes widen a bit when he sees my tears and Seb's widen more before he rushes to my side along with Nico. "What's wrong?" Seb panics and I look down sniffing, my damn nose is stuffy again.

"Ivy what the hell happened?" D questions and I bite my lip to keep the tears at bay, the one person that promised me he'd always be there for me lied. He's a liar.

"What did that idiot do?" Nico questions and they all go quiet as do I, "can we leave" I ask quietly rubbing my arms too cold. Why would he do that? What did I do? Why-how was I not enough?

D-Did he want sex? Is that all he want-no no no don't think that Ivy.

I hear the car unlock, "Wait right in here..." Nico trails off opening the car door for me and I get in without a word, D gets in and starts the car turning on the heat and I kick off my shoes bringing my legs up onto the seat pulling them to my chest. "We'll be right back, don't move Ivy" D says and I nod taking a deep breath. 

"Want me to play some musi-" Seb's cheerful voice is cut off when Nico and D glare at him and the door shuts but I look back seeing them both smack Seb.

Sebastian Morales

All I asked was if she wanted some damn music to pass the time. Fucking bullies.

"What the hell do you think happened?" Dawson asks as we walk back into the hotel, what the fuck did that fucker do to make her cry like that? She was so exited to see him so why the hell did she come crying like that?

"No idea" I mutter as Nico smirks at the trembling Bell girl.

We all walk into the elevator and Nico presses the second floor button as I lean against the wall. "If he did something wrong can I shoot him?" Nico asks and I smirk slowly. "I thought you hated Ivy" I tease as Dawson rolls his eyes.

"Let's be honest cousin, no one hates her. For some reason I see my baby sister in her" he grunts leaning against the wall propping his injured leg up and I sigh. His 17 year old sister died-was murdered about 3 years ago and ever since he's been-well basically a bitch to everyone. I was honestly surprised when Ivy called him Nico and he didn't kill her. He only let his sister Mila call him that. She was his only family, her death hit him pretty hard.

"She has her way of making friends with the scariest people" Dawson chuckles and I smile but it turns into a scowl when he speaks his next words "-And Sebastian" 

Bitch

The doors slowly open and first Nicolas walks out, Dawson follows and well best for last I guess.

I start walking but I don't see they guys in front of me, my eyebrows furrow as I look ahead of me-"This way dumbass" I hear Nicolas before he grabs the back of my shirt pulling me back and I hum with understanding. They pointed me to go the wrong way.

"Shit I forgot my gun" I mutter and the other two guys roll their eyes before knocking on the door of the room we were told Ares was in.

The door opens and my eyes widen at the sight, Molly. Why the hell is she here? better question why's she in her damn underwear? "What the fuck?" I ask as Nicolas grips his gun and Dawson does the same.

She rolls her eyes and before she could say anything she's roughly shoved away and we're met with a shirtless Ares. I look between Molly smirking and Ares-well he looks pissed like always but this time. In a long time, I'm fucking pissed. This better not be what it looks like.

He did not cheat on Ivy with that bitch, who hurt him, touched him badly-and so much more.

"Guys, it's not wha-" His cheater words are cut off, that's what they all say. I move and raise my fist before slamming it into his face. How fucking dare he?

"You didn't" Nicolas grits and Dawson's glare hardens as we all step into the room and I scowl at Molly when she seats herself on the couch. Now I have to bleach my damn eyes, they basically burning at the sight of that whore. And Abby would hate me seeing random girls half nake-you aren't dating

I close the door and Ares sighs out of annoyance, "Listen to me before you do-" he's cut off again when Nicolas punches his other cheek and his face goes flying to the side with a groan, "Sorry, I slipped man" Nico grits with a bitter smile

"Why the hell would do you this?" Dawson questions and it looks like Ares goes to say something but then takes one look at the whore on the couch before his face goes cold, "I can do whatever I want"

Oh no this cock sucking motherfucker didn't just say that

"Same man-" I breath out before punching his nose, "fuck" Ares breaths out holding his nose as it gushes with blood. 

"Not when it comes to her, you can't do anything bad when it comes to her and we warned you" Dawson steps forward and Ares glares at him only for all of us to ignore the glare. "I'm your boss Dawson, I'd watch it if I were you." Ares grits and Dawson let's out a humorless chuckle.

"Well, you're not my boss" I hear Nicolas before he grabs the side of Ares's face and slams it into the wall, "Why the hell do you all care so much about her anyways?" I hear Molly question and I groan from that annoying ass sound.

I turn my head to glare at her, "Shut the fuck up you fugly whore" I snap and her eyes widen a bit as she looks over at Ares for help, Nicolas let's go of him and he coughs up some blood before rolling his eyes.

"What did you say to make her cry like that?" Dawson snaps, the sight alone must have been enough to make the poor girl cry. Condoms on the table, not used though. Messy sheets, clothes on the floor-the basic signs of sex.

"I told her to shut up" he mutters and all our heads snap to him, Dawson let's out a breathy chuckle as Nicolas's face hardens and I glare at the man who I don't even want to call my best friend any more. 

That's when Dawson's knee goes crashing into Ares's stomach and his fist into his face.

"You mean you hit the limit?" I question and he stays quiet, now is when big brother takes control.

A/N
Word count: 2145

Heyyyyyyyy, hope you guys aren't toooooooo mad at meeeeeeee.

Loveeeeee youuuuuuu all bestiesssssss <3

(New chap of Dangerous Alliances coming out in under 1 hour!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
530K 27.1K 62
"Her daddy always taught her about the Bible and God but he never prepared her to meet the devil, also known as Josiah Lavonte Payne." Trials, tribul...
7.2M 178K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...
29.7K 473 20
Aurora Clover was some girl, she was the girl who didn't recognise her own beauty. She was kind, sweet and gentle in situations she needed and wanted...