[HIS POSSESSION] - SANO MANJI...

Por Cakepetal

♡'HIS MOST LOVED POSSESSION IS - L/N Y/N' - she is the light in his empty eyes, his hope in his broken world... Más

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
Author's Note
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]

[ 30 ]

11.9K 428 418
Por Cakepetal

《Chapter 30 - Unexpected》

"Excuse me!" Hina called out in the empty silenced corridor.

"Can I talk to you for a little while?" Hina uttered, hesitation and fear clearly written in her words.

Draken, who stood next to me, looked towards Hina's direction.
Mikey, however sat in complete silence.

My eyes wandered off to Hina too, as I listened closely to her next words.

" I think takemichi-kun tried to save Emma-chan!" Hina spoke as she closed one of her hand in a fist, too many emotions riding on her mind.

I looked down....!
How the hell did we end up here?
When did our life became so miserable?
Weren't we suppose to have a happy ending?

"HEY!!! You shouldn't be saying stuff like this at a time like these? Are you out off your mind?!!!" Draken shouted at her, clearly annoyed!

I didn't want to interfere, but I agreed with Draken and now it wasn't the right time to bring Emma after what just happened today.

"Why is everyone being weird, first takemichi and now even you...!!!" Draken uttered under his breath as he looked down.

"Hina!" I called out as I shocked my head to let her know that it isn't the right time for discussion.

A lot of people lost someone previous to them, especially Mikey and Draken.

It's best to stay quiet and give them space to mourn.

"Just leave us alone!" Draken demanded, furstarted with Hina and himself.

Fresh tears glistened in Hina's eyes as she stood there staring at Mikey.

"It's not just Emma-chan, takemichi is trying to save lot of people." Hina continued, not caring about Draken's threat.

"What are you talking about?" Draken argued.

My eyes lingered on Mikey, before I looked down myself as I revisited the memories of today.

"I will die! In 12 years, I will die!" Hina stated.

To which both mine and Draken eyes wide opened.

I can clearly tell that Mikey was also listening and curious as I saw a slight blink.

"To stop that from happening, takemichi came from the future! This may all seem like a bunch of lies but it's true." Hina spoke as her tears were on the verge of falling.

"You can see it in his desperation. He knows the future for all of us and he wants to save us all of us!" Hina explained as she now let her tears slip.

I was speechless, and so was Draken and Mikey!!! As we all remembered the time takemichi fought.

How he fought like a hero!
A hero trying to save everyone!

"But I can't do anything for him!" Hina muffled in her tears as she joined her hands,  letting the emotion pour out of her.

"I am sorry takemichi-kun I got myself here!" Hina uttered as she locked her eyes with takemichi.

"Huh? You told all three about time leaping!!" Takemichi shouted, shocked as his secret was exposed.

"Hehe! Sorry it slipped out!!!" Hina said trying to cool off the tension.

"Slipped out!!" Takemichi then shouted, tears already starting to form on the verge of his eyelids.

Y/N POV -

As Mikey started to walk down the corridors, i reached for his hand and grabbed it tightly in mine.

Mikey was startled but not soon after went back to his blank face.

"Let me come with you!" I pleaded.

There was no way I was letting him go alone with Draken and Hina to Yokohama, knowing well that Izana is there to tear him apart.

I slowly cupped his face, placing a gentle soothing kiss on his forehead as I smiled slightly,  "remember,  we promised each other that we will stick together in present and in future, so let me come with you!"

My smile faded as I looked down at our feet, "Mikey, don't Blame yourself, it wasn't your fault. It was MINE!"

"I should have never met Izana at the first place, so let me go with you. I want to go because I want the answer to my question from someone!" I spoke.

Mikey looked away, as he started to walk away from me...

"Manjiro?!!" I shouted.

"It's not just that, but I am scared, i am scared of letting you go alone. You deserve a whole world you know, and I just want to remind you that there are still people who care and love you! I love you! I love you so much so don't you dare ever leave me behind..........!  Because i want to create a family with you!!!" I spoke as tears welled down on to my red cheeks.

I couldn't care less, things are getting worse and i don't want anything happen to us to!

(😃and as the stereotype goes......
note - you will hate me after this chapter and upcoming chapters )

"Just promise me that you won't push yourself too hard! Just take it slow......because I don't want anything happen to you too!!" I said as I gazed at my feet.

"Got any plans, Mikey!" Draken asked Mikey as he glanced at the standing members.

"There is still half of tenjiku." Draken informed as he scanned his surrounding.

I, on the other hand was revieveing death glares from kakucho, not soon later my eyes met him, staring back at him.

Izana kurokawa, his eyes clearly dancing in amusement as he smiled brightly, his hanafuda earrings jingling  with his movement.

I looked away, not soon after I heard a loud yell from behind me, as everyone was fired up after seeing the president and vice president back up in their feet.

I smiled a little. Just don't push yourself Mikey! But even if you do I will remind you to take it slow.

I know you are hurting behind those brave empty eyes.

"Ah, there is ringing behind my ears. I don't know what trick you did kisaki, but looks like things didn't go as planned!" Izana uttered eyes gleaming in pure evil.

Not soon after,  Izana ran towards Mikey, throwing him across the room.

"Mikey!!!" Both me and Draken shouted as we saw what just occurred.
"That was fast!" Chifuyu said, as we were all shocked.

"Shinchiro's dead and now Emma is too....so are you feeling any empty yet?" Izana demanded, his eyes filled with piercing darkness.

'Oh my love Y/N, it's sad that you will see your own lover torn apart and once that's is done....we can finally be each other till the happy end.'Izana thought, his smile enjoying the suffering.

"You're quiet strong Brother." Mikey informed.

Wait, BROTHER!!!!!

"Woah ♡, That kick was amazing Mikey!" Izana beamed in pure joy.

'No wonder, she loves you so much! But in this ground, it will be only me standing tall' Izana thought.

"Having this much power even in a bad state!" Izana spoke as they both continued to fight.

"No wonder they call you 'unbeatable Mikey' "Izana stated as he stopped Mikey's kick and pushed him further using all his strength.

'Manjiro!!!' I mentally shouted. Please don't go overboard but even then, this ground is filed with violent and hate and desires.

"This is great, it's been a while since I felt this motivated♡" Izana stated as he finally hit Mikey using his leg only, throwing him further away harshly!

I couldn't stand to see this, no I don't wanna see him get more hurt.

I was about to walk towards them before Draken grabbed my arm.

"Y/N-chan!! You shouldn't interfere! It's their fight" Draken said.

"Can't you see he is going to get hurt, he is already broken. His dumbass is just putting a brave face on for everyone. Let go!!!" I shouted as I glanced back at Draken,  who just shooked his head in return, holding me firmly!

I hesitated as I saw Mikey laid on the floor, is this my punshiment...To just stand and watch him fight helplessly.

Why is everyone fucking blind, Mikey, he just lost his sister and now this fucking mess...

"I'll destroy everything  with my power, since the initial plan didn't work. I'LL KILL YOU!" Izana exhibited.

I'll kill you to get her, L/N Y/N.

"Brother, why did you kill our sister?" Mikey questioned as they both continued to fight, throwing punches.

"Mikey, Let me tell you a secret." Izana uttered as he glanced back at him, staring deep down in his eyes.

"Since shinchiro can't be my 'ideal brother', then I will kill all your friends and burn you down to ashes and have my Y/N, who will only belong to me and I will then turn you into ashes!" Izana demanded.

"So can you please be painfully empty already?" Izana uttered as he grabbed Mikey by his neck, his finger planted firmly and tight.

"So that's why you killed Emma?" Mikey questioned, not soon Izana hitting him with all his strength using his one leg.

"Mikey!!" I shouted, Draken made sure that I stood in my position as he continued to grab me by my arm.

"You took everything away from me, Manjiro!" Izana raged.

Even her! No, Not her! I will never ever let you take her away from  me!

"That's why, I'll kill you!" Izana stated as he looked down at Mikey with pure evil written in his eyes.

However, the violent fight was soon interrupted as three black luxury cars entered the abandoned building, grabbing every members attention.

The cars slowly stopped just in the middle, at the side.

"Huh, A car?"
"Who are those?"
"What is happening?"
"What the fuck?"

As the cars stopped, 6 foreign masculine man in black suits came out as they stood facing the whole ground filled with delinquents.

The whole ground became complete silent, eyes focused on the luxury cars, as awkward silence filled with air.

Just as I tried to get a closer look, the car doors standing in the middle suddenly opened wide as two men stepped outside.

One was dressed in blue suit with white lines and the other, who looked slight young from the other male wore dark black suit with a long black coat hanging from his shoulders.

The one wearing blue suit had sleeves rolled up displaying his tattoos of a rose and gun.

As they both stood outside, the 6 men bowed, lowering their heads in respect.

Just as their eyes scanned the room, his black orbes was met with mine and just for a second, it felt like the whole ground has slipped right under my feet.

His eyes stared into mine before he smirked....

FUCK.
WHAT ARE MY BROTHERS DOING HERE??????

[ HIS POSSESSION ]
BY - CAKEPETAL

♡ Thank you everyone for all the support, it's pleasure writing this story for lovely readers.... thank you so much♡

°feel free to ask any questions.....😊see you soon ♡XOXO♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

124K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
12.5K 694 46
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...
11.4K 278 12
"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 "𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 !!EXTREME SPOILERS!! !!Follo...
5.4K 179 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...