HER KITTYNAPPER: Falling in l...

By chattypoo

¡Completed¡ #1 chatnoirxmarinette #1 MARINETTEXADRIEN: Sweet loving kind, Marinette, she was all of the above... More

-Marinette-
- Chat Noir-
-Knight in the night-
-Night Five-
-The Kidnapping-
- Identity Pt.1-
- Identity Pt.2-
-A little Bit About Chat Noir-
-Back To France-
-Chat's House-
-Judgement-
-Sabine-
-Living With My Devil-
-Friends?-
-Friends :)-
-Home-
-Nathaniel-
-3 months-
-Calvary-
-Safe-
- Normal-
-More than friends?-
-More than friends 🥰-
-Tom-
-Date-
- Gabriel -
-Mistakes-
-Mistakes Pt.2-
-Trip-
-Birthday-
-Pain-
-The old days-
-Cats out of the bag-
-cHiLdReN-
-Pills-
- Parent/s-
- Queen Bee 🐝 -
- Shots -
-8 months-
- Child -
- Mom -
-3 months-
- 10 months -
- Not a Mom anymore-
- Therapy -
- Day 2 -
- Day 3 -
- Day 14 -
-Redemption-
-2 yrs-
- Globe -
- Wishes -
-Assassin-
-Why-
-Sickness-
- Ethan -
- Dad -
- Father-ing -
- Big Steps -
-Social Media-
-Hugo's mother-
-Second Chance?-
-Adrienette + Hugo-
-Family-
-Mariana-
-Breaking point-
-New Surprises-
-Final Chance-
-Family again-
-A bumpy ride-
-Gut feelings-
- 8 months long -
Her Secret
-A Great Loss-
-Heart Breaking News To A Little Blonde-
-Blonde gone rogue-
-Missing Hugo-
-The doorbell-
-Liah-
-Living with the enemy-
-Jealousy-
-One last lil Drama (I promise 🤞)-
-Mine-
-Truth-
-Truth Pt.2-
-Daughter-
-A Beautiful day gone horribly wrong-
-Failure-
-Revenge-
-Where is daddy?-
- Body-napper -
-New Friend-
-Magic-
-Hugo's Sister-
-Proof Of Love-
-Proposal-
-Our Happily Ever After-

-Love-

596 19 2
By chattypoo

 Marinette and Adrien, both different people with different lives, wayyyy different ages, with different likes and dislikes but they both seemed to love each other. ''Marinette Agreste'' Christian called walking into the kitchen. Her blushing face keeping her hushed as Paxton patted Adrien's back as he was choking on his own saliva.

''Y-Yea'' they laughed at them and she let out a nervous giggle. ''Someone wants to know if his horse can breed with yours so I came to ask''

''Who is he'' Mari asked as she returned to her natural color. ''The same person Chat bought the horse from, don't worry I checked him out, he is a good man he owns a few stables and they are all well kept so it's your choice Mari'' She thought for a while before nodding. ''Okay''

''Someone is going to be a grandma'' Chat smiled. ''Yip I am officially old'' Marinette smiled at him giggling. ''Hey, Mari'' Adrien whispered. ''Do you wanna meet my dad'' He asked. ''Yup, I would love to'' He smiled at her.

''Come on'' getting up she stood in front of him and pulled his hand. ''Get uppppp'' The blue strained. ''If you pull me up you get a kiss'' Adrien smirked. ''If you don't get up you won't get any kisses'' Mari smirked back. ''Ouch princess fine'' He got up and she pulled him to the kitchen. ''If you are going to be my boyfriend you have to learn stuff in the kitchen''

''Okay so first wash your hands, and then get an apron'' I'm gonna change. ''Think of something to make also'' Running up the stairs she quickly changed into

and tied her hair up in a messy bun with two curls at the front before returning to Chat. ''We can make cookies that are easy- look at you looking all gorg and sexy especially your ass'' The blonde smirked. ''Shhh... Chocolate chip or snickerdoodle'' she asked getting out flour and milk.

''Chocolate because I have no clue what the other one is'' She giggled and got out everything they needed.

TIME SKIP

''Those are hot'' He smirked while she rolled her eyes. ''Come on'' taking some plates of the cookies they made their way downstairs to Chats

 'conference room'

''It's cold down here, I thought yall were humans'' Marinette mumbled. ''Well we are used to it and second, we wear on cozy clothes down here'' He added taking off his jacket and putting it on her. ''Thanks, Kitty'' she smiled before everyone started coming into the room.

''Oh, cookies'' Max smiled. ''Thanks,'' Another winked at her and Chat growled. ''Was that a growl kitty'' she whispered in shock. ''Yes it was and if I see you blushing for anyone of these guys say I'll have to punish you okay'' he pulled her on top of his leg so she was now sitting on his lap.

''Damn, these are good where did you learn to bake'' Paxton asked Mari after trying one of their cookies. ''Adrien baked them actually, and I learned to bake from my parents, they have a few bakeries and cafes and I used to help out after school and on weekends so all that flour in my hair paid off''

''Yes it did indeed'' Chris added to the convo. ''If you all wanted to eat you could've just called a meeting in the kitchen, what's this for'' Chat spoke up getting bored. ''Well we were going to talk about some people but I will do it when Marinette isn't here and we have to talk about Nathaniel, also the Colombians are sent another shipment but Evillustrator hijacked it.'' Caleb the guy that gives chat notifications like a phone spoke up.

''Who is Evillustrator'' I am changing my seating to in the middle on chat's lap so that he rested his head on my shoulder while his arms wrapped around my stomach. ''Well his name is Nathaniel Kurtzberg whom you know as Nath or just Nathaniel but-''

''But there is also a gang of people who own something called a miraculous, like chat's ring, that what gives him the cat costume and there is a bee, a fox, cat, turtle, another fox, ladybug, etc. I can get you a list of you like'' She held his hand admiring the ring.

''No thanks go on'' Mari said. ''Okay so we will talk about the other stuff when Mari isn't here, you have to stay a good girl, so stop pouting'' He whispered the last part to her, the blue crossed her arms and leaned back unto him and curled up into a ball on his lap.

''I'm still not changing my mind you can pout all you want'' He said and she groaned. ''Fine, go on''

''Alright so, we all know Mari was kept by Nathaniel so all we have to do is find out where, we know she was at his house, at the warehouse we burned down and one more place, we need to find that one place,  if we do we'll get the shipment, the money and the crate back.''

''And how are we finding this place since it was off our radar'' Max asked and Caleb stopped and thought before shrugging. ''We use our secret weapon'' Devante shot up looking at me before they all turned to me.

''Me, how am I your secret weapon'' I asked confused. ''Well, you are the only one that has been there and long enough to gather details,'' Caleb added. ''But I can barely remember anything and most of the time I was blindfolded''

''You can still hear, and smell, just five minutes'' Devante asked. ''You can say no if you don't want to'' Adrien whispered. ''Five minutes, it will be okay I guess...''

Adrien's P.O.V

Mari agreed to help us, but I'm sure deep down she didn't want to try to remember what she went through but she did it anyway. ''Okay so just sit here and put this on'' Caleb basically one of my secretaries ordered. doing what he asked she put on the blindfold as she sat down on the chair in the empty room.

''Just sniff it'' Davante ordered. ''What is that is it safe'' I asked as he held something like an inhaler to her nose. ''It's to clear your mind to help you focus so yes it is'' he Answered.

''What do I do'' Marinette asked. ''You just try to remember what you see, saw, felt, taste, smell, what you heard you know just focus''

''Okay uhm, after they got me out of the car, and after they called you they drove about erm... three miles I would say, uhm, the mountains I think, it was cold, but I could hear a waterfall or a rough river not far off. Uhm they uhh took me to a room smelled of wood like a new cupboard but the floor was hard, concrete Uhm they took the cloth off my eyes a-and some men came in with a uhm a whip and i-it had thorns o-on it and they asked me q-questions a-about you a-and I said I-I didn't k-know anything.''

He breathing had escalated and I had to calm her down and when she did she continued  ''Uhm there were four of them and Nathaniel was sitting i-in front of me telling them start and s-stop. There was a lot of blood and they uhm chained me up to the back wall it was concrete and in the same room, with n-no windows and a large steel door. A-And he told them to leave a-and he got out a k-knife a-and''

She stopped and began hyperventilating. ''Mari-'' she screamed telling him to stop and I pulled off the blindfold and she clung to my hugging me tightly crying. ''I c-can't don't m-make me do it a-again please, I-''

''It's ok, He won't hurt you again okay, you did well'' I should have stopped her from doing this why did I allow it... ''I'm sorry-'' ''Princess it's ok-'' I faced her to look at me. ''Mari your nose is bleeding'' I panicked before she fell into my arms, unconscious.

Mari P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open, I looked around and it was night outside. I was on top of the sofa laying on Adrien's chest. He was asleep, his hand was under my butt while the other was over my back. I blushed at his calm gorgeous face and gently moved his hand before getting up. I took his jacket off of me and set it next to him.

''Hey, look I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that'' Devante apologized as I got a glass from the cupboard. ''It's okay I wanted to help'' I said tiptoeing to get a bowl he chuckled and took it down and handed it to me. ''You okay though, your nose was bleeding''

''Yeah, I used to have mini panic attacks and my nose would bleed when it happens so yeah I'll be fine'' I smiled. ''Want an Acai bowl I'm gonna make one'' I offered.

''Yeah sure, isn't that a drink, from Starbucks'' he asked getting another bowl down for me. ''Yeah but it's like uhm porridge or uhm... A smoothie... kinda made out of fruits, uhm I will just show you, it's hard to explain.''

TIME SKIP

''There now you can put whatever fruits you want on it'' I smiled getting up he made his way over to the other side of the island to me. We both had fun dressing our bowls and making jokes and in the end, they came out lovely.

My bowl

His bowl

''It's not bad, it's surprisingly nice, I don't like porridge by the way so you kinda discouraged me back there, but it's nice'' I giggled and we sat down on the stools having our bowls.

''Hi, Kitty'' I whispered as I felt his arms wrap around me from the back. ''Hi princess, how are you feeling'' he continued whispering. ''I'm great sorry I couldn't help'' I sighed. ''You did help a lot actually, We narrowed it down to three places, Caleb and I are gonna check them out tomorrow, so thanks''

''Oh great your welcome'' I smiled at him. ''Why is your porridge purple'' Chat inquired perplexed. ''It's an acai bowl she said it's not porridge'' Devante spoke up. ''Fancy name wasn't that the thing Paxton had bought for us from Starbucks,'' Chat asked. ''I said the same thing, but no just try it'' the boys talked.

Taking a spoon of my thing. ''Nope, definitely not it, I do not like that'' He sipped my water and I pouted. ''You not like my food'' I asked in a toddler's voice. ''Well you make everything else perfect I don't like all the flavors. I might like it if it was only one flavor''

''You are a very picky man you know'' I rolled my eyes. ''I like the best of things, best friends, best tech, best everything, best girlfriend too'' Giving me a peck on my lips I smiled. ''Yup I'm out, I'm gonna brag how I got an acai bowl from Marinette''

''Where are the others anyway'' Chat asked as the house was oddly quiet. ''They are packing'' he said before walking off. ''Hurry up and eat I wanna cuddle you'' Chat muttered sitting next to me.

He glared at me when he realized I was eating slowly on purpose. ''Mari you are killing me'' He grumbled hitting his head on the island. ''Omg stop doing that'' I yelled. ''I will stop when you stop eating'' He responded continuing.

''So you aren't going to stop eating'' he asked a few minutes later as I continued eating. ''You are a big badass cat you can take care of yourself and your head is hard so I doubt it's hurting'' I responded.

''Wow'' was all he said. ''Fine, But I get to pick what we do since I'm leaving my bowl to cuddle you'' he just smiled and walked behind me. ''So what do you wanna do'' he asked as I sat on his lap on his bed. ''Wanna have sex'' I asked blushing.

''Are you sure, I don't want to rush you or freak you out'' he asked concerned. ''Yeah, I'm sure, besides you are here and you will protect me right'' I slanted my head. ''Of course, just going to ask one more time to make sure tho-''

''Kitty, I wanna do this, please'' I begged. ''Damn okay Princess'' his smile turned to a smirk as he removed my top, I stood up and removed his hoodie, and we both undressed. ''You are so hot, like everywhere'' He smirked as I laid on my back. on the bed staring up at his outlined chest.

I gulped as the blonde removed his boxers leaving him fully nude as I had my underwear only covering my body. It was large and long, his veins were bulging on it, making it look even scarier.

He rubbed his tip along the tin cloth covering my entrance before removing the cloth.

Chat P.O.V

Removing her last piece of clothing sent shivers down my spine as Mari was just hot, her bud and womanhood were almost nearly matching her soft pink lips in color. ''You ready'' I asked one last time getting a nod.

Rubbing my tip around her wet spot I earned a soft moan. I chuckled as she covered her eyes with her hands waiting for the pain to rush through her. ''Is it in yet, wow I honestly thought that would hurt more'' she said removing her hands.

She looked down at where my dick was before she yelled out as I now entered her. ''Shit'' The girl cried out in pain. A few tears rolled down her face and I already regretted it. ''Mari'' I called getting no response I pulled out.

''Oh god'' She whimpered. ''Mari'' I sat next to her and pulled her onto my lap facing me. ''I don't wanna have sex with you'' I said covering her with a blanket. ''Why'' she said sadly. ''I just don't okay, you are young''

''But I-'' ''Marinette no, it wouldn't be fun if you are hurting while I do this'' She sighed ''Fine'' getting up she picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom. I put back on my clothes and made my way to her. She stood in a robe by the counter and sobbed.

''Hey, what's wrong'' I hugged her but she pulled away and sat slid down the wall. ''Mari, talk to me'' I went down to her level and she wiped her tears. ''I-I wanted to have s-sex so, you would like me more, b-because the first t-time I-I freaked out a-and you were a-a bit disappointed, I-I saw it in your face, a-and you said you d-don't want to because I'm young b-but we did, do it already a-and I lost it, I-I just w-wanted to make you h-happy'' he blue cried.

''Oh Princess, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, the first time when I took advantage of you I assumed you had experience and I thought you were older, but knowing you are 17 and you don't really have experience, it's just, when I entered you, you cried out in pain and I don't like hurting you, after all of what you went through and today with you fainting I can't overwork you it's just unfair to you, being young I really like you Mari and if we never have sex I still would like you, I am happy okay, you are the best girlfriend ever and don't ever forget it okay. wanna try again''

''Thanks, blondie-'' ''Well that's new, where did kitty go'' She giggled and I smiled. ''Don't you ever cry on me again okay, you are too beautiful to have tears rolling down those cheeks and I don't wanna see tears in those blue eyes again'' I held her cheeks in my hand.

''Okay... blondie cat'' She giggled at how I rolled my eyes and I helped her up. ''So are we trying again'' I asked making our way back to the bed. ''Yeah, but can you go slower, and can we try another position'' She asked as I sat on the bed holding her hands. ''Yeah come on.''

I laid in the center of the bed after getting undressed and sat her on my groin. She raised up and held it under her before slowly lowering herself unto it until it disappeared almost completely. ''You okay'' I asked as she didn't move. ''Yip, I'm trying to get accustomed to having this big thing inside of me'' she smiled.

''Okay, thanks for the compliment'' I winked before she started moving. ''God you are huge'' the blue muttered as I helped her. ''Thanks,'' I chuckled. ''Oh god'' she said speeding up. I let out a few low moans so that she can hear that she is pleasing me and she smiled before her eyes rolled back. ''Shit'' I cursed as I felt her juices around my dick.

I pulled it out and laid her beside me. ''A little warning would be nice next time'' I said as she laid throbbing next to me from her orgasm. ''S-Sorry'' we both laughed and I stood off the bed. ''Wanna try this one again'' I asked and she nodded.

After fixing her position the blue tugged on the sheets as a loud long moan echoed throughout the room from my entry. ''That one didn't hurt as much as the last one, you can move''

After getting the okay I started moving picking up the pace as I go along. ''Oh, baby'' The blue blushed from all that she was experiencing. ''Go faster'' She peeped out making a smirk in the corner of my lips.

''Faster'' she moaned there was now a large smirk across my face, her breasts bounced with every thrust I made as her mouth remained ajar moans exiting like a melody in sync and loud ''Shit'' I sped up and she gripped the sheets beside her before I pulled out and came on her stomach. ''Damn daddy, that's hot'' She turned to me muttering in my ear as I tried to catch my breath. ''I'm cumming'' she notified. ''ah, oh gosh baby''

''Two more rounds'' I smirked getting a nod. We ended up having four more rounds before she got tired as it was now midnight. We both laid down after having a shower and changing the sheets cleaning up the room. We laid down together in bed still nude as we were too tired or I just didn't want anything on me so I could feel her nude skin pressed against me.

''So how was it'' He asked facing her. ''It was amazing'' She giggled. ''I'm glad you liked it'' she made a small yawn and rubbed her eyes. ''I love you kitty'' she whispered sleepily with a small smiled on her face. My heart fluttered hearing those words roll off her tongue. A blush also rose to my cheeks and she was now asleep. ''I love you too Marinette'' I whispered before falling into a deep slumber. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...
29.9K 686 31
In this story of teenage love, angst, family troubles, cliffhangers and dramatic moments, Adrien figures out his father is Hawkmoth, he gets into an...
18K 825 34
In this AU, Félix and Marinette's characters are based on the ones from the Miraculous anime PV that was never made (extra explanation of MCs in pro...
26.2K 586 14
The cold night air made Marinette shiver and cuddle into the red scarf that wrapped around her neck. She looked at the bright lights of Paris, of her...