Naruko Otsutsuki

By Lisa_Knisenko

This idea was inspired by youtuber named 'Shoku'. And one more is 'Macy and Stacy'. I recomend you to watch t... More

Adopting
Otsutsuki
Team 7 is official
Zabuza
Gaara
Chunin exam
Jealosy
Final exam
Gone for 4 years
After 4 years
Fruit
Still a spoiled brat
Dream message
The land what no longer exist
My power now
Talk and respect
Fully Otsutsuki

Otsutsuki's summon animals

170 5 0
By Lisa_Knisenko

Kaguya pov

I were in my office and doing some paperwork, when I heard my summon animal calling. I looked to side, and there she was.

I lifted my hand that she could land on it. And she did, same go in the ring. I soon took it off.

'With Naruko is ok. Hm, and that young Uchiha understood about my summon creature.' I thought as I laid my ring on little box. "Kaguya-sama? Is Naruko here?" Isshiki ask. "No, still training. And concentrate." I said. "I see. Do you think she can choose one of the Otsutsuki creature?" Isshiki ask as he lifted his hands up and there came his summoning creature to his another hand. "I think she can." I said. "Five?! Naruko, that's impress." Heard Urashiki talking with Naruko who came in. "Go check." I said. "Alright." He said as he left my office.

Isshiki pov

As Iwalked to the hallway, I saw Naruko with bag. "What's going on?" I ask. "Oh, Isshiki. Naruko, show what you got from summoning dragon." That made me shocked. "Dragon? Naruko is it true?" I ask. She just nodded. 'Oh my god....' I thought. She soon showed me the bag with tools. "Ah, these glasses. Hehe, I know these." I said as I gave her back. "What kind of your summoning?" She ask. I showd my little fire demons. "They, but sometime's are annoying." I said and deactiveed the summoning. "Here mine." Momoshiki said.

"I see." Naruko said. The koi soon dissapeared. And came to Momoshiki ring.

"There your's summoning creature going?" Naruko ask. "Yea. Urashiki has necklace. Because of his wind bird." Momoshiki explained. "I see, what about Kinshiki?" Naruko ask. "He has a dark ring, with rainbow diamond. And this is because of his lightning bird." I said. "I see, wat mom?" I ask. "Ah, I can get the ring. Or maybe she will show her summoning creature." I said as I walked to Kaguya-sama office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 212 24
This book is all about zodiac signs. From what they'll be in a certain category to how they react to a certain category.
2.6K 181 15
Jeg er spesiell. Det er det folk sier til meg, ofte. Jeg er en av få som hjelper folk, helbreder folk, ser til folk, men i all hemmelighet. Dette er...
53 12 7
her kan du få katter og forsider(cover). mer informasjon i første del.
47 3 1
Dette er mitt bidrag til @MysteriousMikkies konkurranse