Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

By Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... More

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Burlesque
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
Life after tour
The Anniversary gift
Happily Ever After

Life of a Pregnant Woman

343 2 0
By Amympr96

March 1991 

Chrissie's POV

My body jolts up in a state of shock, every inch of my skin covered in a hot sweat. I clutch my stomach when the nausea grows more out of control. I can feel the lumps rising up in my throat, telling me I need to run. I manage to slide myself out of bed with abit of brute force and hobble to the bathroom. It's so strange how your body knows that you going to be sick, it just wakes you up and you know you have to go. In fact everything about pregnancy is so weird, how your body changes so drastically, you swell up like a pumpkin, your body aches and sweats enough to fill up a pool but at the same time It's beautiful. 

I finally get to the bathroom and drop to my knees in front of the toilet, gasping and retching a few times while the lumps climb higher. I hate the morning sickness, I've been riddled with it non stop for months and the fact that it's called morning sickness is ridiculous. My body jolts forward when the contents come pouring out my mouth and into the toilet. 

"Babe you okay?" Jon's soothing husky voice echoes from behind me followed by the gently caress of his hand on my back. I gasp and retch again when more of the contents pour from my mouth. Jon's been nothing but absolutely perfect the whole time. Anything I asked or needed, he was right there for me. He always says to me nothing is more important than me and the baby and it only makes me love him more. He's still hoping for a baby girl but we'll be happy with either. Today is my 2nd scan but we've both decided not to find out about the sex seeing as we don't get a lot of surprises. 

Once the sickness has subsided, I collapse back into his arms, feeling weak, sweaty and exhausted "Oh god.... I hate morning sickness". He coos and sighs as he swipes my forehead before planting a soft kiss "It's okay babe.... not long to go now". He reaches down and rubs my bump which warms my heart so much "Hmm... I love you Jon". "I love you both so much" As soon as he said that, I feel the baby kick right where his hand is. We both burst out giggling and cooing "She's a wild one just like her mama". He struggles for a moment while he helps me to my feet "How bout I run you a bath huh?". I try my best to melt into his arms but with my growing bump, It's making it harder to even hug him "Only if you join me". 

I'm currently in the bedroom completely naked after drying myself down. Jon stuck around in the bathroom just to shave seeing as his beard has been growing back a little. I'm just standing in the middle of our room, stroking my bump and sighing with bliss. It seems one thing pregnancy has done to me is, I seem to be horny all the time. 

"Beautiful" I whip my head round to see Jon leaning against the doorframe still completely naked "Hmm.... really?". "Yes.... so beautiful baby" He struts towards me, his toned abs and hairy chest capturing my gaze. Even 10 years down the line, I still find him so captivatingly sexy but I guess that's what true love is. He's still the king hearted Jersey boy I met all those years ago and I truly love that. He lifts my chin up with his forefinger and plants a loving kiss on my needy lips. He guides me back towards the bed and shuffles me on, still with his lips latched onto mine. He crawls up the bed between my legs, smirking and groaning into my tender neck. 

After a while of teasing each other, he finally plunges his rock hard length inside of me. I tip my head back and moan desperately "Oh Jonny!!!". He distracts one of his hands by fondling my breast while the other keeps him propped up "Ahhh.... they've gotten so big babe". He gradually picks up the pace with each thrust inside, humming and groaning to himself. "Deeper.... go deeper!!" He responds to my demands by thrusting until his last inch fills me up "Ahhhh Chrissie baby... I don't think I can hold on". I throw my hand down and start rubbing my clit to urge my orgasm on before he finishes. He smashes his lips on mine for a passionate kiss just when my orgasm explodes. We're both moaning and gasping for breaths while we ride out our highs. 

. . .

"Hey... you ready to go babe?" I swiftly nod and double check I have everything for the scan "Yup... we can go daddio!". He snickers at me and shakes his head while he holds the door open for me "You can only call me daddy in bed baby". I burst out giggling as I make my way over to his car "Naughty boy". "That reminds me.... we'll have to figure out a new position for when you get bigger" I sigh deep and rub my bump, trying to image what it will be like "Yeah.... guess we can cross that road when we come to it". 

A while later and we're in the room for our scan and we couldn't be more excited. She squirts out the cold liquid onto my bump and rubs the hand held probe all around my stomach "Now.... let's see what we have here". I always hate the silence while they find the baby, my mind always races with all sorts of thoughts and theories "Okay.... will you want to find out the gender today?". We both look at each other then back at the nurse "No thankyou.... we want it to be a surprise". I reach my hand over and clutch Jon's hand for dear life, feeling my nerves bubble away inside "Just want to know if everything's okay". She sighs deep and continues to roll the device around my stomach "Okay your baby is still in the breech position.... but don't worry because there is still plenty of time to turn round". "What happens if they don't turn round in time?" Jon squeezes my hand tighter when he hears my question "Well... we have a few options.... we can get an obstetrician in to try and turn the baby into a head first position.... by applying pressure onto your stomach.... It's perfectly safe... a little uncomfortable but it tends to do the trick". 

"Okay... well your baby looks just a little on the small side but nothing to worry about.... you have a perfectly healthy baby" As soon as she said that, I burst out sobbing, tears of joy of course. "Oh cmere baby" Jon pulls me in for a warm, loving embrace, peppering me with kisses to try and cheer me up. 

. . .

"Babe... I'm gonna go to the bar alright? Jonny called and asked if I wanna play a few songs with him" I lift my head and smile warmly at him "Alright.... will you be home for dinner?". "Not sure...  But I'll try to be home baby" He plants a soft kiss on my lips before heading out the door. 

The minutes tick by into hours and I've now become restless on the sofa. The baby is kicking and punching my stomach like a kick boxer, I'm all sweaty and my head feels light and dizzy. I've tried drinking water but still the feeling grows inside of me. The doctor did warn me that the pregnancy might cause some of my brain injury effects much worse, such as tiredness and dizziness so I've had to rest more than usual. 

After tossing and turning on the sofa, trying to find a comfortable spot, I decide to force myself up and go to the toilet, thinking maybe if I relieve myself, it will somehow make me feel better. I have no idea where I get my logic from but it's certainly not my dad. 

I hobble a few steps from the sofa and my vision becomes more blurry as I scan the swirling room. I groan and pant when my head starts pounding in sync with my heartbeat. I attempt to reach my hand out to use the wall to steady me but through my blurred vision, the wall appeared much closer than it actually is. I squeal out and attempt to grab onto something as I fall to the floor but I end up pushing a vase off the side table. My body connects with the cold hard floor, grunting and panting for breaths. I roll onto my back and clutch my stomach when my eyes starts to close over. 

Jon's POV

"Yeah man that was great.. I'm glad I came" I pat Jonny's shoulder and smile warmly at him "Yeah it was great seein ya kid.... play with us anytime". I guzzle the rest of my beer down and plonk it down on the bar. My eyes widen with horror when I see It's 10pm, I should have been home at least 3 hours ago "Geez uhmm.... I better go man.... Chrissie will kick my ass". "Alright see ya kid" I wave him goodbye before making my way to my car. 

I'm currently whizzing through the streets like a maniac, trying my best to get home as fast as possible. I only had one beer so I can drive no problem. I finally pull into our house and park up, swinging my door open. I slam the door closed and run up to the front door, feeling a nagging in my gut, telling me to get home as soon as possible, I can't explain it. 

"Babe... I'm home.... you awake?" I slowly walk through the halls, waiting for her to shout back, but she doesn't "Chrissie?!". I walk into the kitchen to see It's completely empty and everything is as it was when I left which is quite unusual. She always has tea ready without fail for me coming in. "Chrissie?!" I continue to shout out her name, feeling myself beginning to panic. I storm into the living room and scan the room. 

"CHRISSIE!!!" My heart shatters into a million pieces when I see her sprawled out on the floor with broken glass surrounding her "Baby?". I drop to my knees beside her and swipe my hand across her cheek "Hey... baby.... can you hear me?.... Chrissie?". I feel like all of the air has been sucked from my lungs. That nagging feeling I've felt all night was definitely no coincidence. When I fail to wake her up, I sprint over to my phone and call for an ambulance. 

"Both baby and mother are perfectly healthy... there's nothing to worry about" I let out a shaky sigh of relief, balling my hair up into my fist "So what was it? what happened?". "She fainted... she's higher risk because of her brain injury... just keep an eye on her.... make sure she gets plenty of rest and everything should be fine" I swiftly nod and make a mental note to let her rest "Can I see her?". 

He leads me inside her room where she's still fast asleep, her hands still wrapped round her bump. I quietly make my way over and sit down on the edge of her bed, trying my best not to wake her. She's always so peaceful when she sleeps, it turns me to mush. I gently lift one of her hands up and pull it to my lips, peppering soft kisses all over it while my other hand caresses her bump. "Doesn't matter where I am in the world.... wherever you are is my home.... and each step I take is a step closer to you" I sniffle up the tears that didn't quite make it out. I'm not really the kind of guy to cry but right now, I could cry my heart out. "I could sleep on the hardest, coldest floor.... made of nails.... but it'll be worth it, knowing you're layin in your bed of roses..... It's all for you.... your my muse.... my.... beautiful rose.... The love of my life" Her fingers begin to twitch in my hand and her lips slowly smack together "Jonny?".  

July 1991

Chrissie's POV

My body jolts awake when a wave of pain shoots through my back and abdomen "Ahhh..... Jon!!". He remains deep in his slumber, snoring and snoozing into his pillow. I yelp and groan in pain when another wave of cramps hits me "JON!!". Scruffy comes bounding into the room, clearly sensing something is wrong. She waddles right up to the bed and sniffs my stomach "JON!!!!!". Upon hearing my screams, Scruffy starts barking and yelping the house down "JON!!!!!". The waves grow worse with each passing moment, telling me this is definitely happening. I start panting and gasping for breaths while I grab a pillow from behind me and hit him riht across the head with it "HUH??? WHAT??!". He looks round the rom in a panicked state before looking at me "Babe... whats goin on?". "It's happening.... It's happening..... AGGHHHHHH!!" He quickly jumps off the bed and runs round the room, grabbing his clothes "Oh shit.... okay.... Here we go". Much to my surprise, he actually isn't panicking at all, he's very calm. 

After putting on a random pair of jeans and a shirt, he grabs a bag and packs some of my stuff. We've been so unprepared, our decision was to cross each bridge as we came to it. We didn't take any classes or read any books and he didn't even tell the papers until I was 5 months pregnant. He wants to keep everything secretive and only telling the papers the bare minimum when the baby is born which I whole heartedly agree. 

"Okay... let's go babe" He helps me up and guides me down the stairs. I just get to the bottom of the stairs when another wave of pain washes through my body "Agghhh!!!!". I break off into a panting mess, clutching my bump for dear life. "Cmon we're almost there" He sweeps me out the door and into his car. 

Before I know it, we're in the hospital and I'm in bed waiting patiently while they get everything sorted. They said the contractions are coming fast, so it won't be long now which is rather surprising. I was definitely expecting to be here hours at the very least and that's just waiting to deliver. I tip my head back and scream bloody murder that's loud enough to make someone's ears bleed. "It's okay babe... you're doing great" Jon caresses my forehead before planting a soft kiss, which does seem to be helping "I think this baby likes you more". He sniggers cheekily and clutches my bump, rubbing it gently "What can I say.... I'm popular with the ladies". 

Finally after waiting for me to fully dilate, they're got me into position in the bed with Jon hovering beside me. He called all the family and so they're all waiting in the waiting room, most likely cringing over my screams. "Okay.... when the next contraction comes.... I need a nice big push from you okay?" I pant a few times to prepare myself, giving the nurse a quick nod. Jon swipes the sweat from my face with a cloth. "Okay.... 1.... 2..... 3........ push" I use all my energy and strength to push, the pain is horrendous. The tears start pouring from my eyes, much like a waterfall when the contraction is finished "Okay... same again for the next one".  I pant a few times until the next wave of pain shoots through my body, prompting me to push and squeeze. "The heads crowning.... okay.... count of 1....2.....3....... PUSH!!!" I push my hardest while screaming out my frustration. Jon combs my unkempt curls back and kisses my clammy forehead, which calms my nerves right down.

The last push seems to be the hardest one yet, I genuinely feel as though my pelvis is about to explode. My hand is crushing Jon's so hard but he doesn't seem to mind. All of a sudden I feel a huge release followed by the sweet whaling of a baby "Oh.... oh my god". I look up to Jon and his eyes have went wide and his mouth is partially open "wow". "Dad... you want to come cut the cord?" He breaths out a laugh and nervously grabs the scissors from the nurse. The tears start streaming from my face when I see our sweet baby caged in his embrace. He coos and sighs at the beautiful baby in his arms, swaying gently from side to side which seems to silence the ear splitting screams "You wanna see your mama? hmm... let's go see your mama". I bite my lip and hold out my arms, feeling excited and terrified all at the same time. "Meet our beautiful baby girl" My heart swells when I look down at the enchanting, sweet girl wriggling in my arms. She looks exactly like Jon with a mass of blonde hair and his cute little nose "Oh Jonny.... she looks just like you". "Yeah.... but she's got your curly hair" He sits down on the edge of the bed, circling his arms round the both of us "I can't believe we're parents..... can't believe we have a daughter". "I know.... It'll take some getting used to Jonny.... especially with touring but... we'll do it" He reaches out his hand and caresses her tiny delicate head "Yeah.... It'll just be an extra suitcase.... that's all babe". "What should we call her?" I look to him to see a knowing look in his eyes "How about..... Alessandra Rose.... After your mom?". I sniff up a small sob and plant a warm-hearted kiss to her forehead "Beautiful..... Alessandra..... Rose..... Bongiovi". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this episode. 

The next one will be the last unfortunately but I feel as though I have reached a nice ending with the start of their family. The last episode will be a peek into the future to see what life on the road with a few kids is like. Will all be smiles and happy or will there be a few arguments to be had? who knows. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 36
***18++ contains a lot of coarse language, sexual scenes, and violence*** A passionate love at first sight story. What happens when two lost and lone...
6.8K 166 7
2020. You wake up as a certain Axl Rose, Jon Bon Jovi and Nikki Sixx mysteriously landed in your apartment, claiming they're from 1988. But who are t...
41.9K 1.1K 58
Note: I know not all information in this story is accurate. That is why it is fanfiction. So don't pin point every single error or inaccurate mistake...
667 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...