Harry Potter Character Smuts...

By HappyDark_Thoughts

This book is a book all about one shot on the following Harry Potter characters: Fred Weasley George Weasley ... More

Cast
Draco Malfoy- Trying
Draco Malfoy- Trying PART 2
Draco Malfoy- Trying PART 3
Remus Lupin- Aftermath of a Full Moon PART 2
Remus Lupin- Aftermath of a Full Moon PART 3
Sirius Black- Welcome Home
George Weasley- I can't feel anymore
Some deaths in the Harry Potter books
Bill Weasley- Sleeping Arrangements PART 1
Bill Weasley- Sleeping Arrangements PART 2
Preferences- His and your nickname
Preferences- How he annoys you
Preferences- What he intentionally does to annoy you
Preferences- What you steal from each other
Preferences- Pets
A is for Aftercare
Severus Snape- Before I Go
B is for Blankets
Fred Weasley- Room of Requirements PART 2
C is for Come
F is for their Favourite Positions
Severus Snape- Don't Forget
G is for Goofball Moments
Draco Malfoy- Goofball
H is for their Hair
J is for Jerk Off
K is for their Kinks
Severus Snape- A nostalgic fairytale Part 1( requested)
L is for Location
O is for Oral
P is for Pace
Neville Longbottom- Not Another One
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black
Q is for Quickies PART 1
Bill Weasley-My Bad
Fred Weasley-Regrets
Q is for Quickies PART 4
Draco Malfoy- Thirds Try a Charm? Part 1
Thirds Try a Charm Part 2
R is for Risks
Q is for Quickies Part 5
S is for Sexy Time
T is for Toys
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black x Reader
U is for Unfair Part 1
Regulus Black- Together Once Again (Requested)
G is for Goofball Moments Part 2
Fabulous Confusion-Charlie, Percy and Bill Weasley (Requested) Part 1
Sirius Black-Sadness
W is fo wildcard
Dating Sirius Black Would Include:
Dating Severus Snape Would Include
Dating Remus Lupin Would Include
Goofball Moments Part 3
Dating Draco Malfoy Would Include:
Dating Lucius Malfoy Would Include
Remus Lupin: Heartbreak Hotel
Remus Lupin x Sirius Black- Black In His Bed PART 1

Q is for Quickies PART 3

2.7K 23 0
By HappyDark_Thoughts

Draco Malfoy:

Water splashed on the tiles of the shower, echoing through the empty locker room. Steam rose above the shower curtains, trailing through the room.

Draco groaned in frustration.

"But Y/N! I was so close! I'm telling you, that bloody Potter cheated! There no way in hell he caught that snitch without magic!" Draco whined.

I sat on one of the benches directly in front of Draco's stall, staring at the shower curtain.

"Draco, you'll get him next time. What happened happened, there's nothing you can do about it but try harder the next time. I have faith you'll be able to get him back."

Draco was quiet for a moment.

The Gryffindor-Slytherin quidditch game had just ended about 20 minutes ago, and to no surprise, Gryffindor had won, again.

To say that Draco was pissed was an understatement, he was fuming.

Like the numerous times after a  Slytherin match, I sat outside Draco's stall while he showered in the empty Slytherin locker rooms, calming him down, talking him off killing someone.

I watched Draco's silhouette move around behind the curtain. I felt bad. Draco tried so hard. Hours of practice, years of training, but his team still managed to lose against Gryffindor, or as Draco put it: Draco loses to Harry Potter.

I sighed as the shower switched off.

"Towel." Draco states.

Automatically, I turn to my right where I placed Draco's kitbag and pulled out a white, fluffy towel. I stood up and walked to his stall, pulling aside the curtain a bit to hand him his towel.

He pushes aside the rest of the curtain, revealing his bare body. Glistening water dripped down his flushed chest, down his torso and down his hips. His hair stuck to his forehead, only to be pushed back as he ran his hand through it.

"But Y/N-"

"But Draco!" I say, in the same tone.

I smile at him, "You. Are Amazing!" I say, poking his chest after each word.

"Don't let anyone or any thoughts dictate or make you think otherwise. We all have our up and down, Drac, you'll have your ups soon enough. For now, just use this as practice for when you finally smash Potter."

Draco's scowl turns into a little smile, corner of his mother constantly tugging upwards.

"What would I do without you, love?"He asks.

"Oh, I don't know, die in a ditch somewhere?"  I answer sarcastically.

Draco chuckles.

"Now put that towel on, Mr Malfoy, you'll get a cold, you're not Superman...yet." I say winking.

Draco looks at me adoringly, making my inside melt.

I turn around to give him some space to change.

A hand suddenly grabs onto the crook of my elbow.

I turn around to face Draco.

"Yes, my liege." I say, bowing slightly.

Draco licks his lips.

"Thank you." He says softly. "And have I ever told you how beautiful you are when you encourage me? All that fierceness is oh so very sexy."

He winks at me.

I laugh, "Really Draco, now?"

"What? It's not my fault you have to be so stunning all the time, inside and out."

I lean in and place my lips onto his warm ones.

"There." I say.

Draco pouts.

"Draco!"

"Y/N!"

"The feast is in a few minutes, Snape will have our heads if we are missing."

"Then we'll just have to make it quick," he says, shrugging.

I chuckled, my eyes scanning his body.

His milky white flesh was tinted red, pale hair slicked back. Water dripped down his abs, occasionally running in between the valley of his muscles. His v-line was much prominent with his intensive training. My eyes landed on his member, tip a blush red and semi-hard.

I looked back up at Draco, his stormy grey eyes dilated. He licked his lips. My breath hitched, blood rushing to the tips of my ears. Arousal gathering in my tummy.

"So, love?" He raised an eyebrow.

I bit my lip and nodded.

He grinned, pulling me into the stall, his wet body making me damp.

I tossed the towel onto the bench before closing the shower curtain with a loud zip.

Draco unwrapped his Slytherin scarf from around my neck, pulled my blouse over my head and unclasped my bra.

His pulled me flush against his body, my erect nipples pressing against his bare chest. His fingers tangled in my hair as  he leaned in.

He fervently kisses me, teeth and flesh gnashing together.

I frantically unbuttoned my jeans, sliding it, together with my panties, down my legs and tossing it over the curtain, to dry land.

My hand found its way to Draco's member, pumping it.

His hand fisted my hair as I increased the pace, his cock becoming hot and throbbing.

Draco moaned as he leaned over my shoulder to turn the faucet on. Want water gushed over my body, wetting my hair.

The sensation drove me crazy.

Draco spun us around and pushed my back against the cold tile, goosebumps erupting on my skin.

He took my nipple in his mouth, sucking the pebbled flesh. He nipped at my sensitive nipple, sending waves of pleasure through my body, arousal making my pussy slick.

I gasped as he took my nipple between his teeth, tugging it.

As Draco moved to the next nipple, I took his pulsing cock in my fisted hand, pumping it up and down, precum pricking his slit. I ran my thumb over his tip, causing Draco to growl.

"You ready, Princess?"

I let out a breathy 'yes' and let go of his cock.

Draco takes his member in hand and directs it to my entrance, he rubs his tip in between my lips, precum coating my entrance.

He starts pushing in, gently and slowly, head tilted backwards.

He finally bottoms out, a gasp escaping my lips, my core throbbing.

Draco pauses for a moment, looking into my eyes.

"You ok, darling."

"Yep." I say.

Draco chuckles.

He pulls out and slams back into me, air getting stuck in my throat.

Draco brought one hand to the side of my neck, cupping the side of my cheek, kissing me passionately, the other hand above my head.

He quickens his pace, muscles flexing, moans of pleasure echoing through the room mixing with the steam.

Draco thrusted deeper and deeper, brushing a ball of nerves, sending pleasurable waves from my toes to the tips of my ears. I can feel every ridge of him as my wall clench tighter around him, causing him to throb.

"Fuck, I'm so close." He says lowly.

"God, me too!" I almost scream.

Draco's goes quicker and harder, twitching with every thrust.

"You first, Princess."

My toes clench as I let go. The growing knot in my abdomen tightening eventually coming undone. Warm juice runs down my legs and around Draco's cock. I hear Draco inhale sharply.

"Fuck!" I scream,  orgasmic pleasure tears through my body.

Draco slams into me one last time before completely pulling out, his cock resting against my stomach.

Suddenly, hot squirts of cum costs my belly, painting it white.

Draco's breath hitches as he moans out profanities of pleasure.

"Shit, Y/N!" He exclaims.

He leans against my body, cum smearing his abdomen.

"Fuck, doll. That was amazing." He whispers into my ear.

All I can do is mumble something, still trying to catch my breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.6K 40
Spending four years apart from the love of your life is hard, especially when you can only communicate through letters. And even harder when the love...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
105K 2.7K 33
"Our laughter filled each other's ears and we stood there, hearts filled with hope and love. A new sensation that made living the same day over again...
104K 1K 11
Collection of Star-Lord Imagines, ships, etc. JAN 19,2019 #1 in fandomimagines