UNFORGETTABLE-SIDNEET FANFICT...

Sidneet_amor

"I knew, I loved you then ,but you'll never know ." Will she ever know ? will they ever discover that their... Еще

CHARACTER SKETCHS
CHARACTER SKETHCES -2
A Quick Introduction
1:I'M GETTING MARRIED!
2:DO YOU STILL LOVE HER?
3:IS IT VAISH?
4:SERIOUSLY SERIOUS
5:WE MISSED U!
6:WHY SID WHY?
7:SHOPPING TIME
8:HALLUCATING!
9:BREAKFAST!
10:MAN MAST MAGAN!
11:HAPPY REUNION!
12:FLASHBACK!
13:HURT!
14:HOW COULD SHE?
15: I LOVE HER?
17:CALL ME MA!
18:SIDNEET REUNION GROUP!
19:HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
20: TALK TO HER/HIM!
21:CAMPING!
22:I KNEW I LOVED YOU THEN!
23:I LOVE YOU ! (JAIREEM)
24:BESTFRIENDS!
25:ANGELIC!
26:LOVE IN THE AIR!
27:GOSSIPS!
28: VISHAL!
29:PANIC ATTACK!
30: SORRY!
31:FOR ME?
32: I'M INSECURE!
33:LIPSTICK!
34:MAYBES AND IFS!
35:GOLD DIGGER!
36:WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE!
37:WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
38: NEED TIME!
39: BALL NIGHT!
40:HUSBAND!
41:THAT MEANES.....
42:DREAM?
43: IT FELT RIGHT!
44:I'M A BADLUCK!
45: PLANS!
46: JEALOUS !
47:STUPID QUESTIONS!
48:DATE!
49:REALISING FEELINGS!
50: IN LOVE WITH AN IDIOT!
51:HAPPY TEARS!
52: HAPPY MORNINGS!
53:OVERTHINKING SHITS!
55: FIRST DATE!
56:EIFFEL TOWER!
57: THE MOST AWAITED KISS!
58:HUM TUM AUR BAARISH!
59: TRULY,MADLY,DEEPLY!
NOT AN UPDATE!
60: ADVENTURES IN PARIS

16: BOYFRIEND?

751 59 22
Sidneet_amor

Heyy!!

Sidneet_amor w/@manvi_kaushal this side!♥

"Don't even try to blame her! no girl uses her body with her choice!" sid dragged aryan down in the hall. He told about everything to vibha ,except avu's part in it ,Vibha quickly called aryan's parents and contacted their school. Aryan was expelled from the school as soon as they got the proofs , Aryan's parents had to pay for him for stealing avu's phone to capturing and blackmailing a girl ,he was sent to observation home (its basically a prison for under 18 kids . they are kept there depending on how serious there crime is. ) .All the group members were praised for not hiding the truth and standing against what was wrong .Vibha was proud of all the children ,but she could not understand why aryan stole avu's phone.

After that it was late at night so everyone decided to have some fun and a night out ,it was pooja's idea, because she was saved despite of  making the plan herself . Sid was silent all the time ,he said he wanted some  fresh air ,so he went to the garden ,everyone knew the reason behind it  ,so they let him have some  space .Pooja was confused ,why was sid behaving weird ?

"I'll go check on him !"pooja turned around to go after him.

"no need ."riyaz  said sliding infront of her with a sarcastic smile on his face. 

"don't act oblivious ,we knew it was your plan ,and I'm not gonna leave you now ,how selfish are you huh? You broke your own bestfriend's heart ." vaish stated angrily .

"w-wh-what are you talking about vaish?"pooja muttered, hell scared.

"If you try to to do anything again ,I swear I will destroy you!" jai gritted his teeth. closing his fists tightly.

"We are not doing anything because ,we know we don't have proofs against you, and sid will not listen a word against you ,because he has already lost his best friend by not trusting her. Right?but don't expect good behaviour from us" abhi warned . pooja nodded on the verge of crying and ran towards the guest room . Sid came after half an hour ,tear stains clearly visible on his cheeks . He sat on the bed ,where everyone was already staring at him .

"Vaish ,can I talk to avu?" sid whispered blankly . 

"she-e has changed her number ." said vaish crying.

"I will never forgive myself for hurting my avu." said sid ,a tear leaked from his eye .

No one was able to control their pain now ,everyone engulfed sid in a assuring hug ,in other way telling him that they will have his back, always .After that their friendship grew stronger and stronger .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After Sid passed 12th grade nigam family and rathod family moved to France.

Vaish and abhi tried to search for avu's or reem's number ,or their parents' but failed .

Jai started a youtube Channel   ,his growth was remarkable and he was loved all over the world , at the age of 19 itself, he was also studying arts . Whereas sid being so talented and hardworking , took over his mother's multinational company at 21 ,as a CEO  . Jai was invited for the tour of India in order to attend different shows .His first destination was  Bangalore. He travelled to Bangalore ,hoping to meet his best friends ,but just hoping .

He reached there and his first show was at New Era Designing  University . He was cheered up by all the students ,he talked about his career ,his background ,cracked some jokes in between ,answered multiple questions,all in all he felt like a motivational speaker .After his fun show ,he was a bit free so he decided to walk around the collage because he found the infrastructure cool. He talked about this with the dean and he allowed him .

Roaming around freely was not quite possible ,he was surrounded by many people at every step . He was taking selfies and giving autographs in the football ground when his eyes fell on someone .He excused himself ,saw a girl crying and the other girl consoling her ,jai was facing their back ,so they couldn't see him coming, every student's gaze was on Jai .

"Umm, hey. " he said out of words.

The girl turned around .

"REEEMIIIIII" He shouted ,jumping on her ,(A/n I mean hugged her).

He felt his shoulder wet ,he broke the hug and held her shoulders.

"Why the heck are you crying?" jai asked out of so much concern .

"I can't believe ,I'm seeing you here ."  reem let out a wet chuckled ,wiping her tears and grinned . Her friend Tina was hell shocked to see what  was happening with 200 others.

"Tina he's my-" tina cut her off "BOYFIREND?SECRET LOVER? KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOUR ? oh my god reemi?" shouted  Tina on top of her lungs because  it didn't actually go unnoticed how jai brushed his finger tips under reem's eyes and how he hugged her by anyone present on the ground.

"NO!" they shouted in unsion ."He's my best friend tina ,shut up ."reem jumped attempting to close tina's mouth .

"Oh My god ,Jai I mean jaijeet , no no sir I 'm your biggest fan!" tina squealed.

"I'm glad, and you can call me jai ." jai said shaking hands with her . "If you don't mind can I steal reem for an hour?" jai asked quetly.

" Yes, she's all yours."Tina told Jai  and"are you sure he is not your boyfriend?" whispered to reem.

But before she could say anything "okay, have fun " and tina ran away . Reem was a bit red because whole college was watching them . She dragged jai to a cafe nearby ,of course getting jealous ,teasing and awwed looks  .

"Umm actually I heard it ,what your friend whispered to you " said jai laughing .

"Leave it ,I will explain to her later ,she just got excited,she really is your biggest fan. "  reem said smiling .

"Aren't you my biggest fan then?" jai said,faking hurt expressions ,just to annoy her .

"I am." said reem looking everywhere except his eyes."Big you tuber and all huh?"

"You know na, mera pehela pyar camera(my first love camera)"  jai explained dramatically .

"I missed you ." reem chuckled letting another tear fall ."You would have called me na, you changed your number also." jai pouted folding his hands, trying not to cry .

"How is sid? " reem asked him changing the topic .

"He is okay ,After you both went -----------(jai explained her everything)"

reem was feeling bad for sid and avu after hearing it all. "That bitch ,I knew her from the start ,she is so shameless man , If ek khoon maaf hota na toh mai uska hi karti (If one murder was allowed ,I would have killed her first)!" reem said fuming in anger .

"hey stop it ,everyone's watching. " jai joked ,calming her down .The girls in the cafe were already drooling over jai ,reem was already furious ,she gave her killing glares to the girls and the girls quickly looked away and didn't dare come near jai to even ask for autographs . "You are dangerous." jai said with wide eyes. 

"I can become dangerous for my people." said reem proudly .Jai smiled , "Okay leave it ,video call sid."reem ordered.

"Okayy."  jai dialled a number ,excitedly .

"Bro bro bro ,You won't believe who I bumped into ,just now. Wanna see her?" jai squealed as soon as sid was connected to the call.

"HER?like ,you are talking about a girl , I'm so happy ,you found a girl for you , I was waiting for this day ,too long now." sid blurted more excitedly ,reem was red and jai was feeling really weird and went red too ,he turned the camera to reem .

"Show me who's that girl ,who attracted YOU ,where's the gir-REEM"  sid gasped with wide eyes and dropped his phone in shock .

"Hii Sid !" said reem all teary .

"Reemi ,I-" sid was cutted off by reem "Don't say anything ,I forgive you ,I miss you yarr, sidd" reem  cried.

"I-I'll meet you soon"  sid said in shaking voice ."she's in the same college ,Where my show was!!" said jai .

"Ohh greatttt ,I can't believe I got you back ,umm reem- " 

"You meet avu in person first and then talk to her ,she'll understand ,she is not angry at you, remember that,she's just broken." reem explained ,reading sid's mind .Sid smiled at her and then looked out of the camera frame ,nodding once ." I got to go ,Also ,Jai, I knew it, it has to be some special girl to make you fall for her."  sid shouted through the phone ,making everyone in the cafe hear it and cut the call .Everyone's eyes widened ,reem and jai ran from the cafe in embarrassment .

"Don't mind him ,he is an idiot ." said jai scratching his neck .

"I know" laughed reem .  "So I need to leave ,I already missed a lecture."  reem said.

"Ohh I'm sorry ,you go ,meet you after the college ." said jai hugging her .Both felt currents for the first time .

"No need to say sorry ,Tere liye kuch bhi(anything for you) ,I have to give interviews to my friends now ."  reem said walking towards her collage chuckling .Jai waved at her and went back to his hotel .

"Shoot ,I forgot to take her number, Jai you are an idiot." jai slapped his head ,got a call that he had a flight right now for Odisha ,He took his luggage and felt sad as he didn't get a chance to meet reem and avu again .

Reem on the other side was showered with a lot of questions in her college ,she handled them all ,It was a tiring day for her .She waited for Jai and soon realized she forgot to ask for his number .Great! she muttered and saw jai's story on instagram, ,he was on airport ,she sighed and went back home  . She told avu about today's incident, leaving sid's part and regretted telling her everything because avu teased her so much....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1603

Flashback ends here! 

Present starts in the next chapter .Do tell me how was it in the comment section. 

Also comment your favorite part .Do vote !

You are always welcome for suggestions and healthy criticism.

See ya

Sidneet_amor💖

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

371K 22K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...
23.1K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
90.5K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
101K 4.7K 28
This is a sidneet ff What will happen when the 2 broken peices of heart meet each other again after 5 years What will happen when they will underst...