Dorks (G!P) (Book 2)

By Bright_3

Dorks (Book 2) Main ships: Chaesoo Jenlisa Moonsun Seulrene 2yeon This book have a book 1 so I suggest you... More

Missing the Dorks
Eli's allergies
Secretary
Goodbye?
The Opposite
Where's Hyuni?!
It'll never be the same without you
Hyuni in Korea
Work problems
Zosimo Jr.
Unexpected
She knows
Fixed and back
Safe?
Last fight
Bury our problems
Trip to an End

Found?

1.1K 41 3
By Bright_3

Moonbyul's POV

*Door bell rings*

"Love can you open the door?" Solar asked from the kitchen. "Sure!" I said before going to the door to open it. "Unnie!" Jeongyeon said making me smile. "Jeongyeon-ah! I miss you!" I hugged Her as She hugged me back. "I miss you too!" She said, my eyes start to well up. "How have you been?" I asked breaking the hug.

"I'm good, how abouy you?" She asked. "Good as always, why don't you guys come in!" I said looking at Nayeon and the two young girls with Her, after that they entered and I told them to sit on the couch. "Who's your daughter here?" I asked pointing at the two girls.

"She is, Yoo Yeonji." Nayeon smiled. "Then..." I slowly said pointing at the girl seating next to Yeonji. "I'm Kang Hyuni, Seulgi and Irene's only daughter." The little girl named Hyuni said with a smile. "Aren't you supposed to be in New York?" I asked.

"Long story unnie." Jeongyeon said. "But to make it short, I got kidnapped." She said making my eyes widen. "By whom?" I asked. "A girl I don't know." Hyuni said. "Do you think She's somewhat connected to your dad or mom?" I asked. "I sometimes see Her in my father's office." She said.

"How about, I talk to Jeongyeon first." I said before pulling Jeongyeon with me. "We should call Seulgi." I said, we're now here at our backyard. "And tell Her what?" Asked Jeongyeon. "We need to tell Her that Her daughter is Here." I firmly said. "Aren't we supposed to find the kidnapper?" She asked.

"We should but, we need to tell Seulgi first." I said. "Besides She's the father." I added. "And you are too, we should think of what She is feeling right now." I worriedly said. "Right, I'm sorry I didn't think of that." She said looking down. "It's alright, let's just call Her." I said pulling my phone out to call Seulgi.

(Otp)

"Oh! Unnie." She said Her voice sounds shaky. "Oh! Seulgi-ah, I have a good news for you." I cheerfully said to make our conversation more lighter. "What is it?" She asked. "Hyuni, your daughter is with us." I said. "What!? How'd She get there?" She asked, I can hear how worried She is by the sound of Her voice.

"Your daughter got kidnapped but thankfully Jeongyeon's daughter found Her and they went here to my house." I said. "Unnie! Thank you so much for this information, I'm about to go crazy knowing my daughter is gone." She said I smiled. "Are you going back to korea?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there by tomorrow." She said. "Alright, have a safe trip Seulgi." I said. "Have a safe trip unnie!" Jeongyeon said. "Thank you guys!" Seulgi said. "Bye!" Jeongyeon and I said. "Bye." Seulgi said.

(Call ended)

"Let's wait for them, you guys should sleep here." I said. "We should stick together." I warned. "We need to protect our families Jeong." I said as She just nodded Her head.

⚠️Promotion alert⚠️

New book!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2K 40
๐—” ๐—ด๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ : ) ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ and texts with ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฃ ๐—œ๐——๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ/ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—™๐—ฅ...
23.1K 629 42
The loving desire that in every single people different. The friendship between us, our different love stories, our desire in life, our family, we h...
7.2K 271 17
IF YOU'RE HERE WITHOUT READING WHAT IF...SHOOOO. READ BOOK 1 [WHAT IF] FIRST ๐Ÿ˜ THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CHOICES THEY HAD TO DEAL WITH NOT JUST THE DECIS...
52.6K 1.5K 38
-jennie Jennie likes this girl she saw at the coffee cafe two years ago, when she saw her again she know she want to know her more -jisoo Jisoo still...