.: why me.. :. Cat boy Au

By Nova_3213

(He a hybrid of cat and human.. Idfk) George has always kept a secret from the entire world.. that he's a cat... More

.:1:.
.:2:.
.:3:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:7:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:17:.
.:18:.
.:19:.
.:20:.
.:21:.
.:22:.
.:23:.
.:24:.
.:25:.
.:26:.

.:6:.

9.3K 287 725
By Nova_3213

Dream chuckled as he walked down the side walk towards there house.

"You didn't have to buy me so much clothes you know! I'm only staying the ...summer" georges tone soon lowering into a sad one.. he didn't want to leave.. and only yesterday he wanted to leave..

Dream soon looked over at George and saw how upset he was..

He frowned... he wanted George to stay longer then a few faint months.

"Then.. why don't you stay forever?" Dream had a faint smile, trying to cheer George up as he slid his hand into georges.
"With me and Sapnap!"

George just stared down at the ground.
"I'd love to stay.. but I don't know.. what about Sapnap.. I can't just hide in the house forever.."

"Well- once your comfortable, we can tell him." Dream circled his thumb on George's hand.
"For now.. let's just have as much fun as possible, this summer should be one we shouldn't forget."

George smiled and nodded.
"Yeah.." he giggled softly.

"Now let's get inside, it's getting cold" Dream walked up to the front door.
"Cmon." He opened it, still holding onto George's hand.

George chuckled as he followed George in, holding the many bags of clothes Dream bought him.

They both eventually made there way inside.

As George closed the door behind him, Placing the bags down peacefully, Dream wrapped his arms around the smaller, pulling him closer.

George jumped at the sudden movement.
"Hi!" He giggled, looking up at Dream.

"I enjoyed today." Dream nuzzled the tip of George's nose.

George giggled as he slid his tail out from under his hoodie.. throwing off his beanie, letting his ears and tail roam freely.

Dreams hand trailed up George's back and fluffed George's hair.
"Aww I missed seeing your ears." He looked down at George.

George smiled as he pushed himself onto his tippy toes, placing a faint kiss on Dreams lips.

Dream was surprised at first but smiled.
"Aww.."

"What the fuck-" a voice interrupted them.

.: Dream, George and Sapnap POV :.

George's heart dropped as his ears dropped down- oh right.. Sapnap-

Dream quickly snapped his head over at saw Sapnap holding a cup of water..

"George- is a cat..?" Sapnap tilted his head to the side confused, he didn't care much.

George just started to panic- he saw him-
"I- I..." he tried backing out of Dreams arms, but Dream held him.. he knew what he was trying to do.

Dream gave Sapnap a worried look before looking down at George.
"George.. it's okay..." he tried calming him down.

George's ears soon flattened as he looked down, soon calming down.. it was just- Sapnap.

"Are you okay george..?" Sapnap walked up to George and Dream, very confused..

George just avoided eye contact.
"Please don't hate me-" he covered his ears.. he didn't want to be yelled at.... He was used to his parents yelling at him and shit talking him... he was scared Sapnap was going to yell at him.

Sapnap just tilted his head confused.
"I don't care that your part cat or whatever, I'm more mad that you guys are dating AND DIDNT TELL ME!" He furrowed his brows, staring at Dream.

"You won't yell at me or judge me..?" George let go of his ears slowly, looking up at Sapnap.

"What? No." Sapnap raised an eyebrow.
"Why would I? It's whatever" he shrugged.
"I think you look cooler with the hole cat vibe."

George had a faint smile as his ears perked up.

"See? It's fine." Dream had a faint chuckle as he still held George.

"You can let go of me now." George hummed as his tail batted side to side.

"Are you going to run off?" Dream raised an eyebrow, but George shook his head.

"No, I won't." George hummed as he calmed down.
"I wasn't planning on running.. well- maybe to my room."

Dream soon let go of George, fluffing his hair slightly.
"Good."

"Sooo... can we go watch a movie..?" Sapnap rubbed the back of his head.
"Since we couldn't do it last time" he glanced over at George.

George nodded- he was awake enough too.
"I'm down.. Dream?" He looked over at Dream.

"Only if we actually get to watch one." Dream shrugged as he walked towards the living room.
"I'll bring the sushi into the living room as well." Dream ended up buying sushi to-go for George cause some how... George eats a lot..

George sat on the couch, curling his tail around his legs.
"I hate horror.." he huffed.

"Sushi?" Dream held a phili roll between his chop sticks.

"Yes please." George hummed as he ate the Phli roll off Dreams chop sticks.

Sapnap just grumbled.
"I'm here too you know.." he crossed his arms... third wheeling.

Dream shrugged before pulling George closer.
"And? Your 20, you should have a boyfriend by now." He rolled his eyes dramatically.

Sapnap grumbled.
"Fuck you."  He pouted with annoyance.

"The only one I will be fucking is George's." Dream joked as he wrapped his arms around George neck loosely.

George's ears perked up as his face turned red.
"DREAM!" He elbowed Dream in the chest.

They all broke into a fit of laughter.

"Hey! We should pull the couch out and sleep in the living room!" Sapnap gasped as he looked over at Dream and George.

George furrowed his brows.
"What do you mean by 'pull out the couch'..?"

"The couch pulls out into a bed." Dream stood up off the couch, stretching his back.
"If we are gonna sleep out here.. we need to grab some blankets and pillows."

"I can pull out the couch while you go get some blankets and pillows." Sapnap looked over at Dream.

Dream hummed before walking towards the stairs, dispersing.

"Sooo.. what can I do?" George tilted his head to the side, one ear flopping down as the other perked up.

"Can you move the coffee table against the wall?" Sapnap picked the pillows off the couch, throwing them onto the other couch... he was slightly adored by George's movement for a moment.

George nodded before getting up and pushing the coffee table carefully too the wall.
"Yeah I got it." His tail slashed slightly.

Sapnap eventually pulled out the bed, it took up most the living room.
"There!" He smiled before turning over to George.

George was just looking at the bed.
"Woah.." hes never seen a futon.

"Yeah, it's kinda cool." Sapnap chuckled.
"What spot do you want..?"

George pointed to couch.
"The couch." He walked over to the couch, skipping faintly.

"But don't you want to cuddle with me and Dream..?" Sapnap tilted his head to the side, smirking.

"Nah." George shook his head as he calmly laid down.

"Too bad, your cuddling with me." Dream hummed as he dropped the blankets and pillows on the bed.

George just slid in the seat.
"But I wanna sleep on the couch.." he groaned, melting into the couch.

Dream just looked unimpressed.. seriously.
"I am heartbroken George, I hope you know that." He huffed jokingly.

"Okay." George turned his back to dream and Sapnap, letting his tail droop to the floor.
"You two have fun.." he yawned.

Sapnap and Dream both looked unimpressed.. wow.

"Dam.. he really rejected your ass." Sapnap mumbled as he stood next to Dream, trying to hold bad laughter.

"Shut your ass up." Dream smacked the back of sapnaps head..

"OW! Ass!" Sapnap rubbed the back of his head before sitting down on the bed.
"Asshole."

Dream rolled his eyes before laying down on the bed.. it was right next to where George was sleeping..except that George was on the couch.

"This is weird." Sapnap blurted out as Dream and Sapnap were basically touching shoulders.

"Don't make it weird sap." Dream glanced over at sapnap.
"Just lay on your side." He turned his back to sapnap.

Sapnap shrugged before unpausing the movie.

.: George POV :.

George nuzzled into the couch, having a blanket droop over top him.. somehow sleeping here reminded him of home.. quiet other the noise from the tv.. being alone..

But after around 20 minutes of getting comfortable.. he felt something grab his waist.

"Cmere, I can't bare to be apart any longerrr." Dream mumbled as he pulled George off the couch and into his grasp.

George jolted awake as he was yanked down, landing on the bed below.
"What the fuck..?" He mumbled in his tired voice as he looked behind him.. seeing Dream and his smirky grin.

"Hi." Dream chuckled as he hugged George, bringing him even closer.

George's ears pinned to the back of his head as he looked at Dream unimpressed.
"Dude.. I was sleeping you asshole."

Dream shrugged as he rested his head on George's.. circling his thumb against his back.

George just rolled his eyes before resting his head into dreams chest.
"Your so clingy.." he mumbled.

"Yep." Dream agreed.

"I hope you guys know im right fucking here." Sapnap sat up and looked over at the two.

George just flipped off Sapnap.
"I wanted to sleep on the couch but nope, I'm
Here instead." His tail lashed slightly.

Sapnap just had an unimpressed look.
"Then why don't we do something?? Like truth or dare." He shrugged.

"Ooo." Dream tilted his head.
"That's sounds fun, George?" He looked down.

George just shrugged.. he was tired.

Dream rolled his eyes before turning, being George with him and flopping him down in the middle of the couch.

George just whined.
"I don't wanna get up." He covered his face with his arm.

"I'll let you can the salmon sashimi too yourself." Dream faintly hummed.. he knew george wanted it.

In that moment George sat up.

"Okay, if we are going to play let me get my sushi." George stood up, making his way off the bed and towards the kitchen.

.: Dream & Sapnap POV :.

Sapnap cocked a brow in confusion.

"He likes sushi and I bought myself salmon sashimi and he wanted it but I didn't let him have it since he got so many rolls." Dream had a faint chuckle as he sat up.
"It's cute."

"It hasn't been a week and you act like you've been dating him for a year." Sapnap rolled his eyes as he laid down comfortably.

Dream rubbed the back of his head.
"Do you think I'm trying to hard...? I'm just trying to show him that I love and care for him so he will stay...." He's afraid... he's afraid if he lets George go back to the UK he will completely cut himself out of his life.. for good.

"Well- we can't control that." Sapnap shrugged as he leaned back against the crouch.

"I know.. I just don't want him to leave.." Dream frowned as he slouched.

"I'm not leaving." George hummed as he hopped over the couch with ease, holding a box of salmon sashimi and phili rolls.
"I'm staying." As he hopped behind Dream, his tail trailed along Dreams cheek and behind his neck.

"REALLY?!" Dream gasped as he looked over at George, moving his tail over.

"Until the summers over." George sat down next to dream eating a piece of salmon sashimi.

Dreams expression soon dropped into a sad one, it felt like something stabbed his heart... he didn't want him to go.
"Wow."

"I'm just kidding, I'll most likely stay- but I need to grab my stuff from my old house." George's tail batted back and forth as he enjoyed his sushi.

Dreams soon smiled- YES!

George had a faint chuckle as he looked over at Sapnap.
"So what are we doing..?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Truth or dare." Sapnap had a smirky grin.

George just shrugged.
"Okay." He didn't care.

Dream chuckled before wrapping his arms around George's waist, pulling him into his grasp.

George just grumbled as he sat on Dreams lap basically... he wanted too eat his food.

"Aww your so cute." Dream ruffled the top of George's head.

George just had a faint growl as Dream nuzzled into his cheek... he actually enjoyed it- he just wanted to eat hit food.

Sapnap had a small chuckle.
"Why you so angry"  he patted George's head faintly.

"I want to eat my sushi." George huffed as he picked up a piece of salmon sashimi with his chop sticks.

"Mhm." Dream leans over and eats the salmon sashimi off George's chopsticks.

"YOU ASS." George looked over at Dream.
"You said it would be mine!"

Dream just chuckled with his mouth filled.
"Cmon- it was funny." He muffled.

George just grumbled as he picked another one up and ate it.
"Let's just gets this truth or dare over with."

"Alright- Georgie, truth or dare." Sapnap had a faint chuckle as he stretched his arms... he had an idea.

"Truth, I don't trust you."  George rolled his eyes as he put his sushi down, moving it away from everyone.

"What do you think of laser pointers." Sapnap pulled out a laser pointer and pointed between them.

Dream just had a faint chuckle, understanding the joke- ha

But.. George's ears soon perked up, smacking Dream in the face.

"George- what are you-" Dream looked down at George confused- is he having one of his moments.

George eyes soon dilated as he focused on the red Dot.

"Holy shit.." Sapnap gasped.
"It works..." he moved the dot, back and forth.

George soon pinned his ears back as he stared at the dot moving back and forth.

"George....?" Dream leaned over and looked at George.. is he okay?

George made a weird clicking noise as he yanked himself out of Dreams grasp... he lost it.

He soon lunged for the dot, putting his hand on it, trying too catch it.

"Oh my god.. this is amazing.." Sapnap wheezed as he moved the laser pointer around.

George followed the laser where ever it went...

Dream watched confusingly as George jumped and ran around.

Sapnap pointed the laser pointer at Dreams forehead.

Dream quickly looked up then back at Sapnap.
"SAPNAP- DONT-" he was soon cut off when George lunged at Dreams forehead, causing them both to fall onto the ground.

George soon groaned as he laid face first in the ground.
"Dream...?"

Dream was squished face first under George's chest..
"Mhm." He responded muffly.

"Oh shit im sorry!" George quickly moved himself up as his tail swayed side to side.

"I don't mind." Dream had a faint smirk as he stared at the ceiling.

George looked at Dream unimpressed.
"Horny fuck." He pushed Dreams face as he stood up.
"I'm sleeping upstairs." He tried walking away.

"Nope." Sapnap grabbed George's tail and yanked him back down causing him to fall on Dream.

George winced faintly as he was pulled down.
"Dont do that!"

"Why not? I get such a good view~" Dream looked at the cat boy that was sitting down on his chest.

George face heated up as he stood up.
"Nope- Nope.. I'm going to bed- Goodnight!" He covered his face as he ran towards the stairs.

"Wait George!- Cmon-" Dream turned around and tried grasping George.
"Damn it."

"Loser- by the way your giant package is in your room- it was heavy..." Sapnap laughed.

.: George POV :.

George covered his face as he walked into his room.
"Ahhhh-" he quietly yelled as he walked straight into a big box.

He knocked over the large box making a loud thud.

"Oof-" George leaned half off of the box.. his lower torso still on the box.. with his ass and tail in the air.
"Oww..."

"George..?!"

.: Dream POV :.

Dream groaned as he leaned back.
"Fuckk... now I'm back to square one.." he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What?" Sapnap raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of his drink.

"George, I thought we were finally getting really close but then I said something and he ran off." Dream looked over at Sapnap.

"He's just not used to affection." Sapnap shrugged.

As Dream was about to continue- he heard a giant thud upstairs.

Dream quickly perked up.
"What was that??" He looked towards the stairs.

Sapnap shrugged again.
"Dunno- I think I'm just gonna get some rest.." he flopped down on the bed.

Dream quickly got up and made his ways towards the stairs.
"I'm gonna go check on him- I'll bring him back down after." He ran up the stairs.

Sapnap just rolled his eyes.. whatever.. Simp.

Dream quickly walked down the hall and noticed George's door open.
"George?! Are you-.... Okay..." his face heated up as he saw George's position.

Dreams face quickly heated up seeing George's ass.
"Uh- George.."

.: George and Dream POV :.

George's face heated up as Dream came behind him.
"Y-yes-" he covered his face as his tail curled around his ass.

"What are you doing...." Dream stood Behind George, looking down at him.

"I fell..." george mumbled as he shamefully looked down.

"Well I'm not complaining-" Dream faintly bit his lip as he walked over to George.
"You look good from this angle." He wrapped his arms under George's waist.

George yelped as Dream picked him up, holding him up to his chest...

George felt his back press against Dreams chest.
"I-"

"You don't have to be so nervous~" Dream held under George's chin.. while his other arm snuck around his waist.

George's tail swayed as his face heated up.

"Are you not used to this kind of affection..." Dream whispered into George's ears.

George's ears pinned to the back of his head and shook his head.
"No..."

"Well.. that's all gonna change now that I'm here love.." dream hummed as he kissed George's cheek.

George just had a small purr as his tail whipped around happily.

Dream smiled.. but as he was about to continue, George quickly stopped.

"Nope! No! I'm not a Simp!" George huffed as he crossed his arms, shaking his head.
"You may be a Simp!'but I'm not!"

Dream broke into a wheeze as he picked up George.
"Your not a Simp if you show affection... only if you give me a kiss anyways.."

George rolled his eyes before leaning over and planting a kiss on Dreams jaw.
"Weirdo-"

"Ah ah ah- on the lips." Dream pointed to his lips.

"Mm- no I don't think you deserve it yet." George wiggled out of Dreams grasp and made his way towards the bed.

"Nope-" Dream picked up George.
"Your coming back downstairs.." he carried George back.

"Nooo- bed.." George whined, reaching for the bed.
"I wanna lay downnn-"

"Nope."

Total word count: 3076

"Bed downstairs, now Cmon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 241 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
110K 5.8K 53
Dream was one of the most renowned Private Detectives in the world. There wasn't a case he couldn't solve. Unless of course that case involved Operat...
254 17 13
George is a very bright individual who never let anything stop him. Although he wasn't what you would call 'normal' depending on what you believe nor...
5.9M 126K 62
George doesn't have feelings for Dream. They're literally just friends... right? Warning: Includes... ahem, smut. P.S. This is meant to be a book for...