Hate • Taekook

By voguebts

Where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook absolutely hate each other because of one teacher. Park Jimin. But what... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

15

1.2K 51 3
By voguebts

Taehyung looked to his left and saw Jin stepping out the car with his hands up and walking backwards towards the officer. "Okay stop right there! Passenger side! Put your hands out the window" The officer shouted as Taehyung did what was told. "Open the door and lay down on the ground" he ordered and again Taehyung did what he needed to do and laid on the itchy grass.

He laid there with his hands and legs spread out. Well this is uncomfortable. A couple seconds later another cop car pulled up. I know I did nothing bad, but why does it feel like I did?

"Please put your hands behind your back" he heard one of the officers come up to him, he complied as he felt handcuffs on his wrist. Ow! This actually hurts

"I think you have it on too tight" Taehyung spoke up feeling his whole body itch. Stupid grass!

"Suck it up and stand up" The officer said helping him stand up. I'm being detained that's all, not arrested. This is for their safety. "Let's walk over here" he said leading him behind Jin's car who was also there, talking to the other officer.

"What's your name?" The one who was talking to Jin asked him.

"Kim Taehyung" he answered.

"How old are you? Both of you look like you're in high school" The officer grabbed Jin's wallet that seemed to be on top of the trunk.

"Seventeen" he answered.

"You have an ID on you?" The officer looked up at him as he opened up the wallet.

"No sir"

"Are both of you friends?"

He nodded.

"For how long?" He closed the wallet back up.

"Um almost like three years, since high school started"

"Okay, well why won't you turn around for me" he said making Taehyung turn around giving Jin a look who looked like was in a different world. Why isn't he saying anything? He's so quiet. "Is there anything that's going to poke or stab me?" The officer asked making him shake his head as he felt hands patting him down.

—————

"Excuse me, didn't I say to leave this door open?" The door was slammed open revealing a mad mother. Who scared Jungkook with the sudden outburst. "Oh, where's Namjoon?" She asked not even apologizing for scaring him.

"In the bathroom, showering" he gulped making her nod.

"Good, also keep this door open" she said before leaving. Okay what the hell? Namjoon is old enough to have his door closed, old enough to shower when he wants to, and old enough to NOT wear a shirt!.

He frowned not liking Namjoon's mother at all. I don't think this is good parenting, at least in my opinion. A couple minutes later Namjoon came in fully clothed and damped hair. "Oh hey you're back" Jungkook said sitting up from the bed, Namjoon nodded taking a seat next to him before pulling out his phone.

"Do you maybe want to watch a movie?" Namjoon asked making Jungkook nod.

"Sure!"

"Okay, let me get my laptop" Namjoon said standing up from his bed and heading over to his wardrobe grabbing his laptop that was charging before sitting back down next to Jungkook.

"Um is there anything you want to watch?" Namjoon asked opening his laptop turning it on.

"Hmm, do you maybe want to watch Peaky Blinders? I know it's not a movie but-"

"That's okay! What's it about?" Namjoon asked excitedly clicking on Netflix.

"A gang, a British gang"

"Oh, does it have bad stuff in it?" Namjoon asked searching up Peaky Blinders.

"I don't know, I've never seen it just the trailer"

"Oh okay, well if there is anything bad we have to take it off immediately or else I'll get in trouble" Namjoon said clicking on it. Oh no... there's violence, weapons, sex, swearing, and a lot of blood.

"Um... okay" Jungkook said panicking a little but then remembered how old Namjoon was. Oh whatever! He's old enough to watch this type of stuff it doesn't matter.

The first episode played for about the next twenty minutes before Namjoon suddenly paused it and got up rushing to his backpack and throwing it on the bed. Jungkook watched him confused as Namjoon went back onto the bed unzipping his backpack and pulling out a notebook and a math both. He handed the notebook to Jungkook as he opened the math book. what the fuck? Okay woah we went from chilling to studying in under a minute

"Okay, so now do number six" Namjoon pointed at a random problem, Jungkook was about to ask why but saw someone standing by the door. Right! We're supposed to be studying!

"Okay" Jungkook wrote out the problem trying to solve it but couldn't because he didn't have this class yet not till next semester.

"Having trouble?" Namjoon asked taking the pencil from him. "Look, it's almost like the other ones I showed except you have to subtract" Namjoon started to write on the paper. Words, not numbers.

'Sorry'

Oh no!

"Ohh, okay okay" Jungkook took the pencil from him writing under Namjoon's writing.

'It's okay I understand'

"Did I do it right?" He asked. Damn how long is this bitch going to stand there?

Namjoon nodded before looking up. "Hey mom, need anything?" He asked, she shook her head before leaving letting Namjoon relax.

this sucks, is it like this everyday?

"Okay we can continue the show" Namjoon grabbed the laptop again opening it about to press play but heard steps, except this time they were faster. oh god did she hear him?

Namjoon shut the laptop again hiding it behind him just before his mother came in. "Peaky Blinders? Do you know what type of stuff that show has?" She asked showing her phone to him. It was Namjoon's watching list on Netflix.

"I'm sorry mother, I thought it was a good show" Namjoon apologized.

"A good show?? It is a horrible show about gangs!" She screeched.

how does she know that?

"Sorry sorry, I won't watch it anymore I'll take it off my watching list" Namjoon grabbed the laptop again opening it up as Jungkook sat there silently feeling bad.

"I want your phone and laptop after this" she said sticking her hand out. What!? That's too much

"That's a little too much don't you think?" Jungkook spoke up without thinking. Oh shit... oh shit oh shit

Namjoon's mother turned her head to look at him as Namjoon froze. "Excuse me?"

cant go back now I guess

"Namjoon is old enough to watch whatever he wants, and taking his phone and laptop away for it is just unnecessary" he shrugged as Namjoon turned to him surprised.

"You have no right to tell me how to discipline my child!" She argued. "And you also have no right talking to me this way"

"You think I care? You're treating Namjoon like some five year old" He argued back.

"Boys like you piss me off" she seethed.

"And mother's like you piss me off as well"

"Then leave my house! I don't ever want you coming back"

"Good cause I don't want to either"

I don't mean that

"You are no longer hanging out with him again"

um what?

"That's not a choice you make" he frowned.

"Yes it is, if I ever see you hanging around with him I'm calling the cops"

"Call them I don't care! What are you going to say? That I'm a bad influence?" Jungkook stood up from the bed.

"Exactly! You little boys just want to cause trouble all the time! Always smoking, drinking, getting into gangs, stealing, doing illegal actions and having no respect. Namjoon will never be like you pathetic kids who have no future"

"How do you expect me to give you respect when you say stuff like this? I hope Namjoon leaves the moment he turns eighteen" he said walking past her before stopping by the door. "Bye Namjoon" he said walking off leaving Namjoon there with his mother.

Namjoon sat there trying to comprehend what just happened. He couldn't believe Jungkook stood up for him, spoke up for him even. The moment he heard the front door close a hand came in contact with his left cheek. The noise echoed through the room leaving Namjoon shocked holding his stinging cheek.

"Hope that teaches you a lesson for inviting him, and letting him talk to me in that way" she said grabbing his phone and laptop before walking out the room as he sat there with tears streaming down his face. That was the first time he was ever hit by his mother.

—————

"Okay you're free to go, and start hanging around good people young man" One of the officer took the hand cuffs off of Taehyung.

"Yes sir"

Jin isn't bad, he's a good person who makes bad decisions.

"How long will my friend be in jail?" He asked rubbing his wrists that were hurting from the tight hand cuffs.

"Four months"

WHAT!?

"W-what? Four months?" Taehyung stood there shocked as he watched the other officer put Jin in the backseat. The officer in front of him nodded.

"Can I talk to him before they take him down to the station?" He asked.

"Yeah go ahead"

Taehyung immediately made his way towards the other officer car arriving there in time before they could shut the door. "I want to talk to him before he leaves" he said making the officer nod taking a step back leaving the door open.

"Jin! You're going to be locked up for four months!" Taehyung exclaimed watching Jin slowly turn to him.

"Huh? Bro I am tired" Jin yawned and Taehyung could see how red his eyes were.

"Jin I don't think you understand, you're going to be in jail for four months! THATS NOT GOOD" He repeated again.

Jin shrugged closing his eyes.

He's way too high to process anything, gosh!

Taehyung took a step back giving the officer a nod letting him know he could shut the door. "You got a ride home? His car is going to get towed" the officer spoke up.

"I can walk, my house isn't that far from here" he answered

Honestly, I just don't wanna call my mom and bother her or anyone since it's late

The officer nodded before making his way to the driver side. "Have a great night kid"

"Thanks you too" he said watching him get in and driving off.

Wow Jin really just got arrested and has no idea

Taehyung shook his head and started to walk. He noticed that the other officer stayed waiting for the tow truck to get here. He said goodnight to him before walking passed him. He continued to walk for the next ten minutes before stopping at a convenience store. He suddenly felt thirsty and made his way inside. He greeted the guy that was up front scanning some items and continued to make his way to the back where all the drinks were but what he saw surprised him.

Jungkook holding two bags of chips trying to decide which one to get. Okay wow, what a surprise

Should I say something?

"Just choose one, they both taste the same" he said opening the fridge and getting himself a cold soda grabbing Jungkook's attention.

Taehyung?

Oh great! How great! First Namjoon's mom now him?

Jungkook didn't respond before putting them both back and grabbing a different bag of chips. Taehyung saw this and rolled his eyes. Still ignoring me?

He shook his head walking down the aisle of candy. He grabbed a pack of sour worms and sour skittles before making his way to the line getting ready to pay for his stuff. I need to get home, my mom is going to yell at me if I get home while she's sleeping, supposedly I make a lot of noise

After awhile, it was finally his turn to pay his stuff. He sat his stuff on top of the counter waiting for the man to scan them all and tell him the price. He then got a ten dollar bill out handing it to the man before grabbing the bag and heading out the store.

He walked a little ahead before stopping and pulling out his soda taking a sip from it, then he grabbed his pack of sour worms opening the package grabbing one and popping it into his mouth watching Jungkook pass him with a bag of chips. Bet he won't ignore me after I say this

"Jin got arrested" he said making him freeze.

bingo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 20.4K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
12.9K 717 16
A story in which Jeon Jungkook a straight A student is bullied by Number 1 Fuckboy of the university Kim Taehyung. What will happen when KTH falls i...
82.1K 5.4K 76
It is 2017. Two years after they last saw each other on that fateful night in Toronto, K-pop idols Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jung-kook head back to Korea...
3.5K 134 29
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are rivals. Ever since that one day that Taehyung joked about Jungkook and Jungkook roasted back, they've had some A...