My Husband is my professor

By Laarasinem

Namjoon ff feat (Vmin) Being honest These storyline aren't mine I've found it somewhere and I'm really obses... More

There are parts down please enjoy it
My husband is my professor part 2
Out of jealousy
Confession

My Husband is my Professor

320 13 1
By Laarasinem

Taehyung:- Hyung please go and say your decision to dad before it get too late.
Namjoon:- Yes, even I'm thinking the same and also the board meeting is next month.
Taehyung:- I know that, that's what im saying.
Namjoon:- What you think taehyung?
Taehyung:- Believe me hyung, go and just say.
Namjoon:- Hmm fine i will try my best. So let's go!

(Taehyung and Namjoon are sibling and they are also son of very famous business man Mr.Kim who is a chairman of Kims & Sons. Taehyung is 22 year's old where Namjoon is 25 years. Taehyung's and Namjoon's relationship is really good they both share their feelings, emotion with each other they both understand each other really well, taehyung is kinda immature and childish where namjoon is understanding and mature enough.
Their Dad wants Namjoon to join the company and take all the responsibilities but he wants to become a professor and taehyung he just want to live his life happily so thats why he will gonna join his dad company and help him)

At office
Namjoon and Taehyung:- Good morning Dad!

Mr. Kim:- Good morning. Ahh! Namjoon check this files and sign it.

Namjoon:- I'm not here to sign these files.

Mr. Kim:- What? Then why are you here?

Namjoon:- I want to talk to you.

Mr. Kim:- I'm listening.

Namjoon:- Dad i don't want to join our company.

Mr. Kim:- What? Are you mad? This is not a joke say it clearly.

Namjoon:- Please listen to me first.

Mr. Kim:- Hmm.

Namjoon:- I don't want to join this company i want to become a professor.

Mr. Kim:- Are you serious Namjoon, Do you even know what are you saying. The board meeting is on head and you are joking around!!

Namjoon:- Dad please I'm not joking i really want to become a professor it's my dream and i don't understand why you want me to join i want to fulfill my dreams please let me do.

Mr. Kim:- So who will gonna take care of the company i was on my way to announce you as a CEO and you!

Namjoon:- Taehyung will. Yes dad taehyung will gonna do it, he is more passionate and understanding and suitable for this place not me!

Taehyung:- I'm heading towards my cabin and even dad i will take this files with me i will check it and approve it.

(Taehyung left while encouraging namjoon and showing thumbs up 👍)

Namjoon:- I've applied in Seoul university and you know what I've got a job there as a professor they allow me to come and teach students. Please say yes dad I'm waiting for your yes!

Mr. Kim:- Fine Son but taehyung is really small to handle this company i need a mature man like you 

Namjoon:- No dad you don't know taehyung he is really good at these works I've witnessed from my eyes he is really clever to handle it and don't worry i will prepare him. I will admit him in our university i will prepare him just give me some time.

Mr. Kim:- Okay son i trust you please handle today because I'm having a really important meeting with Mr. Lee.

Namjoon:- Mr. Lee?
He is from our board partners right?

Mr. Kim:- Yes, he wants to talk something really important so I'm heading towards his place just take care for today!

Namjoon:- Sure dad.

Time skip at home

Namjoon is sitting on couch and reading a book while Mr. Kim entered the house and Namjoon greeted him "Good evening dad" Mr. Kim did the same " Good evening, can you please call taehyung i want to talk to both of you something really important till then I'll freshen up and come. Alright?"

Namjoon:- yes! Taehyung come down.
Calling him.

Taehyung:- yeah coming. (After few seconds) yeah hyung tell me why did you call me??

Namjoon:- Dad wants to talk with us he said it's really important.

Taehyung:- what is that?

Namjoon:- I don't know lets wait for him!

Mr. Kim arrived after changing

Mr. Kim:- Taehyung i want you to get married!

Taehyung and Namjoon:- What?!?
With shocking expression.

Mr. Kim:- yes, today i met Mr. Lee the head of board meeting partners he said he wants his daughter to marry my son.

Taehyung:- So why me! Hyung please save me i don't want to get married this early, today i help you now it's your turn remove me from this. Please hyung do something.

Namjoon:- Yes dad, taehyung is immature he can't manage these all.

Mr. Kim:- So what you want??

Namjoon:- I will get married to Mr. Lee's daughter is it okay?

Mr. Kim:- it's okay but why you want to get married instead of your brother?

Namjoon:- He is very small for this he need to prepare for himself and i think he and Mr. Lee's daughter will be of same age this is the main problem if they both are of same age they will always end up fighting and roaming around. So i will and even Mr. Lee want your son he didn't mention who!

Mr. Kim:- Okay im with you the wedding will be next week because board meeting is next month you know right?

Namjoon:- Next week okay I'm ready.

Y/n pov

"No dad i will not" you said to your dad

"Daughter please try and understand Mr. Kim's son is really good for you he will take care of you" dad said

" but dad I'm just 21 i want to study how can you do that to me?" I said to dad.

" you can continue your studies after this marriage trust me he will support you, you know he is a professor at Seoul university you can take admission over there okay?"

" fine what else I can say do whatever you want, i will do it" i said

" Good so wedding is next week" dad said

" what so early dad" i said

" because board meeting is next mon.." you cut of your dad words by saying

" i knew it i was feeling something is fishy and you cleared all my doubts i was expecting that this marriage will because of your business dad, i knew it"

I ran to my room locked myself and started sobbing after that i fall asleep.

----End of Y/n pov----

Meanwhile Namjoon pov

"Oh so I'm here where i want to be, so lets get in professor Kim Namjoon" Namjoon said to himself.

----End of namjoon pov----

Namjoon was walking through corridor to find principals office and over there he saw some of female students was starting him he just ignored them and went inside the principals cabin.

Namjoon:- Good morning sir

Principal:- Oh good morning Mr. kim. I was waiting for you, welcome.

Namjoon:- Thank you sir!

Principal:- So why did you applied for our university you should have inform me i will definitely gave you place as professor.

Namjoon:- No sir i want this place and job with my merit not with my name and background. I have a small request!

Principal:- yes!

Namjoon:- Please don't reveal my identity infront of anyone not even students nor teachers. And also i don't want any special treatment so please treat me the same you treat other teachers.

Principal:- okay so this is your schedule and you will be math professor is it okay?

Namjoon:- Yeah yeah yes sir thank you so much, I'll get going! Take care bye.

Principal:- sure you too bye and enjoy!

Time skip at home

Taehyung;- hey bro how was your day?

Namjoon:- it was quite hard as i thought it would be! One minute you will also come to university ok? I've admitted you as a student there.

Taehyung:- why hyung why would i?

Namjoon:- Because you need to Handle the company in future and you need some classes for this that's why!

Taehyung:- Fine i will, hyung did you admitted Y/n there she will also want to study at our university.

Namjoon:- who is Y/n and why would i admit her at our university do you know her who is she?

Taehyung:- Don't tell me hyung you even don't know the name of your future wife??

Namjoon:- oh!! I wasn't aware about this so her name is Y/n well nice name i will admit her okay! So bye for now.

Taehyung:- bye, good night.

Time skip at wedding hall.

Y/n pov

I was walking down to aisle with my dad i was looking down i don't who is he only i know is his name Kim Namjoon i don't know how will he treat me. After my dad gave my hand to namjoon he hold it very carefully and softly i liked his this gesture and that moment i saw his face. Oh my god such a handsome man and sweet personality man. He is like an angel.

--- end of y/n pov--

Priest asked namjoon and he said " I do" with a small smile and then Priest asked y/n and she said " I do" with small smile. Priest said " i announce you both husband and wife, you may kiss the bride". Namjoon leans slowly towards y/n hold her neck softly and pull her closer by her waist. He kissed her softly after kiss he smile at y/n and she did the same. After few minutes y/n were crying by looking at her parents that they are really happy.

Namjoon pov

I saw y/n she was crying but why?? and then i saw the direction she was looking at and she was crying because of her parents i immediately understood i went towards her ears and spoke " Listen you are not going to separate from them permanently you will meet them in future so right now don't cry and you know what you look ugly when you cry so stop crying and start smiling you look very beautiful when you smile" with that i calm her down and i saw she was smiling after listening to me.

--- end of namjoon pov--

Now you both are in car going at your new home.

Namjoon:- y/n are you okay now?

Y/n:- yeah yeah thanks for back then.
(He know how to calm girls he might be having a girlfriend before let me ask him) namjoon may ask a question if you don't mind.

Namjoon:- go ahead.

Y/n:- Were you were having a girlfriend back then??

Namjoon:- why all of a sudden you asked this question?

Y/n:- you are really good at reading girls mind and even know how to calm them down, that's the reason I've asked you!

Namjoon:- No i wasn't having any because i wasn't that much interested in relationships i used to be busy at work and study nothing much. And what about you?

Y/n:- yeah i was having one 2 years ago but he cheated on me although that relationship was only for 6 months but i some how feel for him, that's it.
Wait a minute my dad said that you wanted to marry me why do you like me??

Namjoon:- h-huh? No no.

Y/n:- then why did you agreed to marry me?

Namjoon:- first my dad said that he fixed your marriage with my younger brother but i refused because you both are almost of same age you won't be able to understand each other and ended up fighting! Thats the reason i married to you. And it's a relief that i married to you not taehyung because you both are of same mind set you will definitely fight with each. And also he is immature and very young for this marriage.

Y/n:- then what about me I'm also immature and even younger than taehyung, so why me??

Namjoon went silent because of her words she was right.

Namjoon:- well we reached at our place. 

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...