tfp-truth or dare!!

By sheraPrime1

Shera prime: Well i want to make another book so come in here if you want to see the bots and cons getting da... More

characters/Rules and comment dares or asks
Dare #1
dare#2
Dare #3
Dare #4
Dare#5
Dare#6
dare #7
dare #8
dare #9
Dare #10
special dare
Dare #11
OMG!!!
dare #12
Dare #13
Dare #14
Dare#17
please more asks and dares!!!
Dare #18
Dare #19 and ask #1!?
Dare #20 and Dare #21 (Closure or Reopening?- Still thinking)

Dare #15 & A secret dare shera doesn't know about- Ratchet

136 1 20
By sheraPrime1

MobiBuddhas 

SHera: HEllOOOOOO!!!! my readers!!! i know i have been gone for a long time and haven't updated so i wanna update!! *looks like shes about to have a sparkling but shes still convincing herself she has a tumor XD, shes now 8 months along*

Ratchet: and we have two dares today!!

Shera: hey wait- where did the second one come from?

Ratchet; we just got it 

Shera: oookkkkkkkkk??? anyways dare 1 for today!! its from @MobiBuddhas !!! so welcome her here!!! and her dare is i dare all of the autobots and decepticons to spend 24 hours in a room and they have to react to videos i guess. so with no further ado!! lets begin!!

Ratchet: im sorry friend of shera but we will not be doing that today, maybe next time but today is all about sheras stomach 

Shera: come again? 

Ratchet: that's right shera, i'm about to give you a checkup and 2 people have dared this already, @ShadowGod611 ,  @Emo_girl3365  so you will do this!!! NO FORCE OR FORCE!!!! SQUAD #1 ENGAGE!!!! 

Shera: oh scrap- *runs away running for her life* WHYYYYYYYY?!?!??!

Smokescreen: haha!!! *jumps out like a tiger and pounces onto shera only to be punched off* i have been hurt!! *falls onto the ground*

Bumblebee: Smokescreeen!!! really!?!?! *groans as he runs after shera* SHERA COME BACK HERE!!!!

Shera: NEVER!!!!!!! 

Ultra magnus: *then comes out and grabs shera* im sorry shera *knocks her unconscious as he now held an unconscious shera*

Ratchet: good now we can begin the check up 

Later...  

Shera: *groans as she wakes up groggily* what happened? 

Ratchet: *next to her as hes just clearing up from shock* ... your sparked shera.... and its ultra magnus sparkling 

Shera: w-what?? nononononononononononononooo!!!! i cant be sparked!! 

Ratchet: im sorry shera but you are, and your due in a few days 

Shera: *starts to tremble in fear as she pulled her legs to her chest and put her face on her legs and began to sob as she trembled in fear*

Ratchet: hey shera-... *cant believe this but he feels bad for her* look ill do any dare the people ask but please don't cry, this is a miracle. There hasn't been one single sparkling since bee 

*Then all of a sudden a femme bursts in the room as she was white, silver and black and she looked pissed* 

Vira: what have you done to shera!!?!?!?!?!

SHera: *looks up and wipes away tears* vira?

Vira: why i oughta!! *about to strangle ratchet and then takes out a knife*

Shera: no wait vira don't!! 

Vira: why shouldn't i just kill this medic?

Shera: because one, i need him to deliver my sparkling and two, i still got dares for him to complete-

Vira: .... fine *puts away knife* wait-..... YOUR SPARKED!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Shera: yeah-

Vira: YASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! *cheers* 

Shera: no wait don't tell the others-

Vira: *teleports away*

Shera: *sighs* there she goes

Ratchet: *blinking as his exe. then stopped working because one, he was about to get killed, and two vira was the most beautiful and sexy femme hes ever seen*

Shera: and hes broken, why does everyone always break when they see vira?, anyways until the next ask or dar- *yelps in pain as she holds her stomach* d-dare, ill be back after i deliver the sparkling- 

*camera goes black as last thing was seen was shera in pain*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.9K 20
I haven't a clue what I'm doing I just liked other books I've read on here and thought I would give it a go. I'm not taking requests. Disclaimer: I...
34.4K 501 49
This will be a oneshot book of tfp characters. Most of these will be stupid ideas that came into my brain, housed there, and never left. I hope you e...
11.8K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
1.1K 38 50
Hi guys so I want to make a few things clear that we're not clear last time. One the last story was TFP ratchet if you guys could not guess. PLEASE C...