You are mine [βœ”]

By siddharthoholic

Story of a divorced couple who loved each other more than anything, they have two young children, join them i... More

Prologue
Meet the characters!
The Meet
Heartbreak Anniversary
The Party
Memories
Is He back?
The Date
Give us a Chance
My Parents
Relations
The Dinner
A cute Brother
Roses
Missing them
Slapped
Bear
Heartbroken
Parting Ways
For Arya
What is happening?
I still love you
Epilogue

Heart Connection

676 89 43
By siddharthoholic

Chapter dedicated to Syedajasmine ❣️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Siddharth Nigam as Adwait Nigam
Avneet Kaur as Prisha Kaur
Abhishek Nigam as Ayush Nigam
Vaishnavi Rao as Aayushi Rao Nigam
Vibha Nigam as Prapti Nigam

I'll add this to every chapter till we become habitual to the naming system!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Arya's PoV :

I was talking to the elder boys of our group when I saw Arohi coming inside the auditorium with a huge man with her, I have seen him earlier also, he was the same one who offered me icecream when I went to the party to mom dad.

Was he Arohi's dad? I don't know, maybe, the man talked with our teacher and Arohi came running to me, I talked with her about our last practice session.

She is now my best friend, she always keeps pouting, which is very cute, I can even carry her in my arms, she is so little, so cute, sometimes I feel she should have been my sister, we are so similar.

She started her stretching when the man came beside me, his eyes were shining, was he crying? But why?

I looked at him and smiled maybe that will help him, my mumma says that when people are sad, smile at them, so I did and all of a sudden he hugged me, that too so tightly, but I didn't feel wrong, his chest was warm, so I too wrapped myself around him, maybe he is so sad that he needed a hug and I like helping people.

I looked down to see Arohi scrunching her nose, she was jealous. Jello baby! I laughed at her and so the man.

With her talks I got to know that he was her dad, but he looked so much like me, I smiled at him and he passed me the most happiest smile and then he walked out, I saw him smiling throughout the way.

He was a good man, oh shoot! I forgot to ask his name, next time I'll meet, I'll definitely ask him. He seems so good to me after all who shares their icecream, if you don't know who is kind and who is not just ask a share of their icecream, if they give you it means they are kind and if not then they are not good, it's my way of judging people, as I'm a unique person 😌 the man must be a very good person.

And I continued my practice after that, my teacher said that if I continue practising and become perfect in back flip then I will perform that in our annual function of class so I have to work hard.

***

The couple spent happy time together alone after a long period, it was only when it started raining all of a sudden, they had to shift their dinner arrangements inside.

Shivering from the cold rainwater and breeze blowing, Prisha and Bhavin ran towards their car, Bhavin turned on the heater.

They chit chatted during the way back their house, they were a really good company for each other.

They parked the car and walked in the house, they were drenched a little.

It was 12 already.

Prisha walked inside her bedroom as she saw Arya already sleeping on the bed. She changed her cloths laying beside him.

Today after so many days she felt cared and given importance, being with Bhavin she got to know that not all men are same, some are cute, some are handsome, some are mixture of both and such men are difficult to find.

Bhavin fitted in cute category though, her subconscious mind already reminded that Adwait belonged to the rare class, that is 'PERFECT', she rolled her eyes at her stupid subconscious, adjusting herself in the comforter, she kissed Arya's forehead and drifted off to sleep.

***

It was 2 at night when Adwait got up all of a sudden, his breathing was rapid, he pulled aside the comforter over himself as he ran outside the room in the balcony for oxygen.

Something in him was making him uncomfortable, he wanted to cry but couldn't. Something was going to be wrong, his sixth sense was trying to say out but was not able to.

He ran towards Arohi's room, he switched on the lights and found nothing wrong, he checked her forehead and her neck to check her temperature which was alright, after adjusting the AC and the curtains of the room, he walked back to his room. Ayush- Aayushi were on a business meeting and Abhinavi was living with his grandmother since a few months.

The uncomfortable pain in his heart wasn't stopping. After a lot of battle with himself he called Prisha, he didn't feel it right but wanted to know what the feeling exactly was. He didn't forget what he saw in the garden, the scenes of her kissing other man made him feel disgusted but after all it was he life, he couldn't say anything about it.

He fidged his fingers but then he called her to talk about his mother, his mother closed all the contacts with him for his ex wife, she would never accept his calls. So he had no other option left.

She didn't pick up the first 7 calls. Adwait was getting frustrated.

Finally 8th time, she picked it up only to curse him for waking her at 2 in the night and then she ignored him like a stranger.

He was not feeling well, he called her for the 9th time expecting her to pick up and she picked the call fortunately.

"I'm not interested in listening to your shit, check on my mom once" he said arrogantly, he didn't wanted to listen to her rank once again.

"I'm not your servant to check on your mom at 2 in the night" she said angrily, although she was in half sleep she instantly regretted the words she blurted out, she was about to hung up when he said

"Prisha please I'm getting negative vibes, please check once" he said, his voice was hardly audible at the end of the sentence. The 'please' in his voice seemed genuine, so Prisha listened to him.

Prisha got up from her bed as she walked towards Prapti's room. She silently opened the door and found the room empty.

"Is she there?" Adwait asked out from the other side of the phone.

"Wait" Prisha said as she knocked the washroom door.

No voice came out, when a sudden blow of wind came from the balcony and Prisha looked at the balcony and saw Prapti laying on the ground in the balcony in not so comfortable manner.

She gasped, hearing this Adwait became more conscious.

"Hey hey! what happened, tell me!" He panicked, sweat beads formed on his forehead.

Prisha walked towards the laying figure of Prapti on the ground. She made her sit properly, Prapti was continuously gasping for air. Prisha understood and took out the inhaler from the side drawer, after inhaling a few times, Prapti became stable.

Prisha rubbed Prapti's back consoling her. She was asthamatic, if Prisha hadn't come on time, then maybe her condition would have become severe because of lack of oxygen.

Prisha made Prapti sleep pulling the comforter over her. Prapti thanked Prisha for coming in time, she kissed her forehead before leaving.

After a minute, Prisha's phone again rang.

"What had happened? Tell me you damn woman!" He insisted but Prisha didn't blurt out.

Finally she narrated him the incident and Adwait's heart literally came out of his chest after listening this. He didn't say anything for a minute.

"How did you got to know that mom was not okay?" Prisha asked curiously, she wanted to thank him to wake her up on time but she obviously wasn't going to.

"Just heart connection between a son and mother, you won't understand" Adwait answered smiling to himself.

While Prisha rolled her eyes drifting off to sleep again.

"I love you Mom" Adwait said to himself smiling, it was like a win win situation for him, he was happy that he was able to do something for his mother even when she was not with him.

He walked towards the bed, when he saw Shrishti sleeping uncomfortably on the edge of the bed.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder making her lay properly on the bed, he stared at her face for a few seconds before drifting off to sleep with a smile on his face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 19 October 2021

How was the chapter today?

Comment your favourite part. And today's chapter contained Arya's PoV too, hope you liked what thoughts came in his little mind.

Do vote and comment.

Will meet you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.7K 28
This is a sidneet ff What will happen when the 2 broken peices of heart meet each other again after 5 years What will happen when they will underst...
183K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
94.4K 5K 35
π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™Έπš‚ π™½π™Ύπšƒ 𝙰 π™²πšπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄ this story is heart broken πŸ’” but..... At last happy ending... this story of sidneet 1. Siddharth Nigam as Sidd:...