reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Izana // My Favorite Obsession

18.5K 540 894
By AmarisxxLuna

tw: toxic story, stalking, yandere

You, a typical college student who loves art and with a ton of debts, are trying your best to survive everyday life, You don't even have time for yourself because you have to work and study at the same time. Your life is a mess but you're still doing whatever you can to survive.

"y/n!" Your friend Aly called you, You looked back and saw her waving as she ran towards you.

"Oh! Aly."

"Let's go to the bar! I have extra tickets." She leans forward. "This is an expensive bar" she sways the tickets in her hand like it was a bundle of cash. "where a lot of wealthy motherfuckers go. Maybe if we could find you a sugar boyfriend, your life will get so much easier."

You chuckled. "I don't need any man, I can survive by myself."

She pouts. "Fine! we will not hunt for a boyfriend there but will you still come with me? please? I don't want to go alone." She said, clinging her arms to yours. "It's your day off today, right?"

You look at your friend. You're trying to remember when was the last time that you had fun, Maybe you deserve this break. "Fine, but you're buying drinks."

"Leave it to me!" She said and kissed your cheeks. "Let's meet at my apartment at 7:00!"

You went to her apartment and rang her doorbell. As you wait for her to open the door, You dusted your pants. You design that pants with some leftover textile paint. It turns out beautiful that's why this is your favorite.

"y/n!" She greeted you and paused for a while. She scanned you from head to toe. "Oh no, no, sweetie." She said while shaking her head. She pulled you inside and made you wear a dress. Red fitted spaghetti strap mini dress to be exact, it fits perfectly! It showcases your beautiful figure.

After an hour of preparing you, both arrived at the bar. This one looks expensive! Everything is shining even the doorknob.

You both went inside and while walking. you look around, admiring the designs.

Aly bought some tequila for the first shot. "Quite strong." You said.

"That's why this is fun!" She replied with a smile and handed you the shot glass. You both drink it and lick the salt in your hands. She hands you some lemon and you both take a bite.

"Okay! Then we can start!" She pulled you on the dance floor and you both started to dance. You're having fun! drinking and dancing together. After a while, you both decide to take a rest. Aly excuse herself to go to the bathroom while you sit on the bar counter.

"Hi!" A guy with white hair parted in a middle sits beside you. You stare at him, He has a pair of lovely lavender eyes. He's hot.

"Hi!" you replied.

"Are you alone?"

"Oh, I'm with someone?"

"Boyfriend?"

"No, my friend, Aly... Alyssa."

"I see." The bartender hands him a glass of drink, he takes it hands it to you.

"Don't worry, I won't drug you" He said with a smile. There's something in his smile that gives shivers to your spine.

"I'm flattered but I will respectfully decline." You said and bowed at him.

"It's fine, I understand. it's hard to trust people nowadays, especially because of the news." He calmly said. You just smiled at him.

"Izana, Kurokawa Izana." He said, extending me his hand.

"y/n" You replied and accepted his hand.

"y/n! let's go home! I saw my asshole ex-boyfriend! He ruined my night." She said and pulled your hand.

"Oh, Okay!" You peek at your wristwatch "It's already late." You look back at Izana.

"I have to go, it's nice to meet you, Izana."

"likewise," He said and raised his glass.

The next day you stretch your arms. You are back to reality. You went to your class first then went straight to the part-time, it was 11:00 pm when your shift ended. You are now walking back to your apartment that is close to your part-time. It saves you a lot of transportation money.

As you walk on the quiet road, you feel that someone is following you. You look back to see who it is but there's no one behind you, "maybe because of the ambiance. It's dark and it's quiet that's why I feel this way." You said to yourself, convincing that you're just paranoid. But you're really uneasy so you try to walk faster.

You look back again and see a guy walking towards you, He has a hat and he's holding something, "is that a knife?"

You sprint your way back to the apartment, your chest pounds, praying that you reach home safe. you look back again he's still following you, you didn't notice your front so you bump on something warm.

"Hey, Hey are you okay? You're shaking." Someone said, holding your shoulders. The guy who's following you stops walking and turns to his right. You sigh as a relief.

"Thank you! Someone was following me." You said. You looked at your front and saw a familiar face.

"y/n?"

"Izana? Why are you here?"

"I'm on my way to the convenience store to buy some cigarettes."

"Oh."

"Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm just startled that's all."

He calms you down and brings you to a nearby café. He ordered you a hot chocolate and a piece of cake.

"Here, to make you relax."

"Thanks." You said with a smile.

"I should be the one to treat you, you saved me."

"Well, if you want to pay me back, I only accept a date as payment." He said.

"Wow, that was fast."

"I believe that if you like someone, better make a move than wait."

You paused for a while. "Like?"

"Yes. From the first time, I saw you at the bar. I was charmed by your beauty, I want to know you better but you went home. I was kinda bummed but luckily, we bump to each other so, I will not waste this chance."

"Wow." That's all you manage to say. "I..."

"No, you don't have to answer now. I would like to start as friends." He smiled.

You felt relieved. The first time you saw him there was this unknown aura around him but now all your worries are gone, he's a nice guy.

"Sure!"

From that day, You and Izana became close. Sometimes he picks you up from your class and just talk for hours. He then drives you to your part-time and comes back after your shift to walk you home. With him, you feel safe.

After two months of courting, you accepted his proposal to be his girlfriend. You fell for him... hard! He's so nice, patient, and mature for his age. He listens to your problems and stays beside you through the hard times, you know that he's the one.

Everything went smoothly, You feel that you are the luckiest girl in the world to have him.

"Hi, babe! I'm back." You greet him as you ride the front seat of his car. You just bought something at the convenience store. You saw him holding your phone.

"Babe? Why are you holding my phone?"

"Oh, It chimes earlier, I just checked who messages you." He said in a sweet tone. You felt off but brushed it off.

"Oh, Okay."

Another month has passed. Aly asked you again to go to a bar. You let Izana know so he won't get worried. He said it's okay as long as Aly and your other friends are with you. He said that he trust your friends. He's calm about everything.

While dancing on the dance floor, your eyes catch Izana standing on the upper part of the club, his arms are crossed, You blink twice because you're already drunk but on the second blink, he's gone so, you shrug it off.

Two weeks after that, you noticed that your friends are slowly avoiding you like you had a contagious disease. One time, you saw Alyssa walking in the hallway, you ran towards her.

"Aly! I don't see you often and you don't answer my calls. Are you avoiding me? did I do something to make you upset?"

She just continues walking. She's wearing sunglasses which is weird because she hates wearing one of those.

"Aly?" You said, following her.

"Just leave me alone, y/n. Okay? I don't want to be your friend anymore." She said and continued to walk.

You left there dumbfounded. You don't know why or how did your friendship ended like that. You keep asking yourself if you said or did something wrong but you couldn't think of anything. You felt sad throughout the day. After your class, Izana picks you up.

"Oh, Hi babe!" He said with a smile.

"Hey." You sadly replied. He cupped your chin and raised it.

"I know you, Babe. There's something wrong." He said.

You cried at Izana and told him what happened. He just listens to you and pats your back.

"There, There... who needs a friend like that? You have me." He said, making you calm down.

You look at him. "Don't leave me, okay? You're all I have."

"I won't leave you, silly!" He pinched your nose. "I will be at your side forever." He added.

After five months of dating, you both decided to live under the same roof. You moved into his house which is kinda big, to be honest. He toured you around and gave you a skeleton key, a key that can open all the doors in his house.

You stare at him as he peacefully sleeps, What a beautiful human being you tell yourself. You remove some hair that covers his face. He then slowly opens his eyes.

"Did I wake you?" You said almost in a whisper. Izana wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close.

"Am I in heaven? I see an angel in front of me." He said, making you chuckle. You kissed the tip of his nose.

"So you're throwing pick-up lines now?" You said, smiling. You can't contain your happiness.

"Yeah." He moves his way on top of you and caresses your thighs.

"Babe, it's early."

"So? I want you for breakfast." He said and started to kiss your neck.

"Oh! Before I forgot..." You said, holding his head to face you. He's busy planting kisses on your neck.

"hmm?" He hummed and went back to kissing you.

"Babe, listen to me first." You said, giggling.

"I'm listening, Babe."

"Today, I'll be home late, I need to finish my painting that will be included in the next art exhibit." You said, making him stop from planting kisses. He looks at you with a sad face.

"Don't worry," You kiss the tip of his nose. "After this, I am free... I am all yours."

"Oh, I like that." He said in a teasing tone. "You would not be able to walk after."

"Babe!"

"Kidding." He chuckled.

You finished your work at midnight, You hurriedly went home to check on your boyfriend. You said that you'll be late but you didn't expect that you will be stuck at the studio this late. You look at your phone and find it weird that there are no missed calls or text messages from him.

You reach home and the lights are off. Is he home?

You get your keys and open the door. You put the keys to a small key holder beside the door and opened the lights. You got startled when you saw Izana sitting on the couch, crossing his legs while holding a bottle of beer.

"B-Babe!" You exclaimed, holding your chest. "You... You startled me. Why the lights are off? Why are you sitting in the dark?"

He didn't reply but instead, he stared at you with a different aura, his lavender eyes are blank.

"Babe?" You tried walking closer, You jolt when he stands.

"Do you know what time is it, y/n?" He said in his stoic expression.

"I'm sorry, Babe. I was too focused that I didn't notice the time. I will make it up to you, I promise."

He didn't respond and without a word, he smashes his beer to the floor. You flinched as you got surprised by his weird behavior.

"What I hate the most are liars, y/n." He said.

"I... I'm not lying. I didn't mean to..."

"Are you cheating on me?"

"What? No! I won't do that. C'mon babe, don't think about me like that."

He looked at you for a while. His face suddenly became soft. "You're right..." He walks closer to hug you but you flinch. "I'm sorry, Babe. I... I was just worried." He said, stroking your hair.

You're still shaking but you hug him back.

Two days after that incident, the professor talked to you about removing your painting from the exhibit. She didn't elaborate why she just said it's an order from above. Your heart broke because you gave your 100% on that project. You know that if your painting will be displayed, it will open doors for you.

"But don't worry, y/n an unknown art collector bought your painting. here's the check." Ms. Ono said, handing you a check. You look at it and your eyes widen.

"But Ms. Ono, this is triple the price?!"

"Well, that's the good thing about art. Wealthy people will buy it triple on its price when they love the piece so, please don't stop painting, y/n. I know that someday, your art will be known by everyone." You smiled at her and nodded. She taps your shoulders before walking away.

You look at the check again. This amount will cover my college debt.

You have mixed feelings, you really want to showcase your art but on the other hand, you're thankful that someone bought your painting.

You immediately went home after, You're still afraid that Izana might get angry again if you went home a little late.

You opened the door and the smell of your favorite food lingers to your nose.

"Babe?" You called as you walked towards the kitchen. There, you saw Izana in his apron, cooking.

"Hi!" He greeted you with a smile like nothing happened.

"Hi?"

"You're home early."

"Yeah." You can't hide it in your tone that you're sad. "My prof said that I can no longer showcase my painting."

"What?" He looked at you and removed his apron. "But you spend time on your artwork. I can talk to prof Ono so she can reconsider."

"How did you know my prof's name?" You curiously asked. You don't remember that you told him that.

"You told me last time."

"I did?"

"Yeah! When you said that you'll be late?"

"Oh, Maybe I did." You became quiet, thinking if you did tell him or not.

"I cooked your favorite food." He said and leaned close to kiss your cheeks. "I hope that this will cheer you up," He whispered as his kiss went down to your neck, sucking and licking them.

"Babe, I'm not in the mood."

He didn't listen and continue to touch your breast. he travels his kiss down to your collarbone. "Izana." You protest.

"This will be quick, I promise." His other hand touches your thighs, making you flinch. You still have his scary aura from the other night etched on your head, plus the sad feelings towards the exhibit are making you irritable.

"Not now." You gently push his hands away but his grip on your thigh tightens. "Izana, you're hurting me!" Your voice rises as you forcefully push him away.

He angrily slams the table. "I've been a considerate boyfriend, y/n! and you can't even grant my simple request, dammit!" He smacks the chair near you, making you flinch. "I even cook your favorite food! Now I'm pissed."

You can't believe what you're seeing. it's like he became a different person, his soft and gentle stares became dark and blank.

"I... I didn't mean to disregard your efforts. I just wanted to rest for today, a lot has happened." You calmly said but your hands are trembling. You're scared.

He then looked at you, when he realized that you're about to cry his facial expression shifted to soft.

"Ah, my baby..." He walks towards you. You want to move back a little but your body is frozen. "I'm sorry, Babe. I didn't mean to shout." He then hugged you tightly... "This will not happen if you didn't resist earlier." He buried his head on the crook of your neck, smelling you.

Trembling, you hug him back. you thought that if you didn't hug him back, he might get angry again. "It's fine."

Moments later you felt his lips planting kisses on your neck. "God, your smell... I can't get over on your sweet smell." He said while breathing heavily.

He then proceeds to kiss you down to your collarbone, unbuttoning your clothes. You didn't resist, Your mind tells you to but your body didn't listen. You just stood still and let him do what he wanted to do.

After that day, you felt uneasy whenever Izana's around. You became conscious of your actions, afraid that you might trigger his bad side. Then as time goes by, you notice odd things in your relationship.

You noticed that why there's no help in this big house. No maids, drivers... anyone just you and Izana. You also noticed that his house has no close neighbor, The closest one has a five-minute walk to reach. You then found the backdoor's doorknob was broken. You asked Izana about it he just shrugged them and said that he will have it fixed but it's been weeks and it's still broken.

You don't know if you're just paranoid.

One day, you don't have anything to do so, you decide to clean the house. It may take long but at least you can divert your thoughts to something productive. You can't paint because you don't have any motivation.

You cleaned your room and the guestrooms. The last room was locked which is unusual because Izana always leave them unlocked. You took the skeleton key from your pocket and tried to open the door but it won't work.

"Huh? But Izana said this key will open all the doors." You whisper to yourself and because of that, you became curious.

You're now in your room, thinking of that one room that won't open. You keep tapping your feet while biting your nails.

After you mustered all your courage, you stood up and took something that may help you pick the lock. You went back to that room and started opening it.

"Is this even gonna work? I just saw this on movies." You said to yourself and bit the hairpin to spread them. You then put it inside the keyhole and randomly twist them until you heard the door unlocked.

"What the fuck? It worked!" You then gently opened the door. surprised on what you saw, you let go of the hairclip, making it fall on the floor.

Your eyes widened and your hands started to shake. You covered your mouth while tears are building up.

You saw a room full of your photos. There's a mannequin with the dress that you wore at your high school prom. Your painting that's recently sold at triple its price and your scent are all over the room.

Articles of you, winning art competitions on frames. Stolen pictures that you don't remember and many more.

"Ah, I've been caught." Chills went down your spine when someone whispered behind you. You immediately turned around and took a step back, away from him.

"What... What's this?" Your voice cracks as you ask the question.

"It's my personal collection." He said, spreading his arms wide like he's so proud of this.

"I don't understand, There are photos of me when I was in middle school... high school."

"You really don't remember me, y/n?"

"Remember... what?"

"You saved me."

"Saved you?"

"Yes! I was bullied in middle school because I didn't have parents but you scare the bullies away. You then gave me your angelic smile..." He took a step forward, making you step back.

"You said... It's going to be okay, just be strong. don't let them bully you. Then you reach your hands to me." He sighed with a smile and hold his chest with his two hands. "From that day, I decided that I will be strong so, no one can bully me. I started to watch you from afar, You casually smiled at me whenever we bumped to each other in the hallway. that made my heart beat fast."

"I followed you in High school. I tried to talk to you but it seems that you forgot about me so, I made a promise... I promise that when we meet again, I will not be that weak, worthless, orphan... you see, because of you, I am now where I am today." He paused for a while.

"But you don't have to remember the weak Izana. I buried that version of me a long time ago."

"I... can't do this... this is too much, I want to break up."

His smiles drop. "What?"

"You're sick, Izana. I'll help you get some help but, I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore." You try to walk past him but he grabs your wrist. "Let me go, Izana. I want to get out of here."

You look at him and His eyes suddenly shift into the dark. "No. You're mine, y/n... Mine." He then pulled you towards the bed and pushed you down.

"I know this day will come, y/n." He said and positioned himself on top of you. "But I know we can work things out, right? Because you love me... right?"

"You need help." You then felt a sharp sting on your face. He slapped you hard. You held your face as your tears were welling up.

"See! Look what you made me do. I made you cry. Stupid, stupid Izana." He punched his face repeatedly.

Your eyes widened. You couldn't believe that the man that you love is acting like this. "Stop.. stop it, Izana." You reached to his hand. he slowly stopped himself. He hugged you tight and started to kiss you aggressively. You didn't resist because you're scared but instead, you reached into your pocket. You got ahold of the key.

His kiss went down to your neck. You held the key tightly and stabbed his arm with it. He crouch down from the pain, you took the opportunity to push him so you could run but before you even reach the door, he pulled your ankle that made you fall. He then drags you inside.

He's now holding a baton. "I don't want to do this to you, y/n but you're being a bitch right now." He then smack your head with it a few times and your eyes started to blur. The last thing you saw is him swinging the baton.

You woke up in a white room, you tried to sit but your head throbs.

"Babe," You saw Izana walking towards you, helping you sit. "Thank god you're awake!" He then hugged you tight.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Miss l/n?" A man in police uniform walks towards you.

"Yes?"

"You've been a victim of house burglary. You're lucky that your boyfriend found you early, You might die from head trauma if he was a little late."

"What?" You looked at Izana. "Izana, I... I don't remember."

"I called your phone multiple times, I got scared when you didn't answer so, I cancelled my meeting and went home. Then, I saw you lying in a pool of blood. I was so scared."

"We investigated the house and saw that the backdoor was broken. It's a sign of forced entry and since the house is kind of isolated, the criminal went in smoothly. There are a lot of valuable items that the robber has taken." The police explained. "We're just here to ask you if you remember anything, even a small detail will do."

"I... I don't remember, officer. All I can remember is I was cleaning our room, everything else is blank."

"It's okay miss l/n." He took something from his pocket and handed them to me. "This is my card, if you remember anything... you can call me."

Disoriented, you accept the card. "We'll be back, Sir... Ma'am" The officer bows at us.

"Thank you, officer," Izana said and you just watched them step outside the room.

"Thank god you're okay. I thought I'm going to lose you."

"Why can't I remember anything from that event, Izana?"

"The doctor already said it to me, because of the blow and the extreme trauma you've experienced, There's a possibility that you forget details from what happened. Your brain blocked all the traumatic experience. But I'll help you remember things," He then brushes your cheeks with his thumb "but for the meantime, we need you to recover okay?"

Tears fall from your eyes and nod. "Thank you, Izana. Please don't leave me." Izana hugged you tightly. He then stroke your hair.

"I won't leave you, I'll be by your side, forever."

Because you are my favorite obsession.

End

Hi guys! This one shot  has been sitting in my drafts for more than a month now bc I can't think of an ending lol. Finally, I've finished it hehehe also, I forgot to include who requested this. T_T

This one shot is requested by:

I apologize that it took so long (like almost four months long) to make one ಥ_ಥ but I hope you guys like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 36.4K 59
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I know you've been watching me lately. I app...
307K 8.4K 32
STATUS: COMPLETED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK 🔞
944K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
225K 6.9K 61
Fem reader x Bonten! You're a well-known model who also happens to be the daughter of a powerful Yakuza boss. You have money, talent, and the brains...