Ace Of Hearts(#Book1 in ACE s...

By _wordmist_addict_

#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold... More

CAST
Awards and Recognitions
Chapter 1: "He may be a coconut."
Chapter 2: "Hahahaha very funny "
Chapter 3: "An eye on my head"
Chapter 4: "not a book in the public library"
Chapter 5: "Dog dying from asthma"
Chapter 6: "Vanilla or chocolate ice cream moron!"
Chapter 7: "Pensieve like Dumbledore"
FOR THE SAKE OF HOLY GODS, I AM MARRIED !
Amnesia attacks and the party!
"17 rejections, endless arguments and with 25 minutes left"
"can't deny but the feeling is mutual "
"Screw your boss."
There she was.
"What is the difference between a washroom, a restroom and a bathroom?"
"Why is he so hot?"
"JUST SHUP UP MR. ACE PARKER"
He is such an ass-
Iamhungrycanyoupleasegetmesomethingtoeat.?
"Wipe that shock and act."
"He is bad, Eva. "
"She started running, again."
Mission Ace-Eva Honeymoon.
'We are a family. Always and Forever'
"You are cooked, Jenn wants to eat....."
"What the hell just happened in the last two minutes?"
"Seven days in hell"
"It all began in this town only."
"No fears, no worries, no pasts-nothing but serenity."
"Something is seriously wrong with me."
"The birthplace of Rum"
"Not love, hopeless-romantics!"
"Out of sight but not out of mind"
LIGHTS, CAMERA AND REVEAL
LIGHTS, CAMERA AND REVEAL - II
This or that?
"Do I look that bad?"
"why did I did what I did? "
"Take the high road"
"The storm that hit"
"I really hate this f- word."
"Until you lose it"
"Weird but good yet Unknown."
Why is everything flying and falling in laps?
Big Announcement!
"Masturbate while running from a dog"
"Because you are not 'anyone' "
"Ace of Hearts"
A/N - THANKS!

"Stay with me, Eva."

1.1K 32 117
By _wordmist_addict_

EVA'S P.O.V

I stopped only to breath. 

It was the truth. He needed to hear that.

At that very minute, we arrived at the hotel and I jumped out of the car as soon as the car stopped, not even waiting for Ace or his reaction. I dashed towards our suite, not minding the weird stares I got.  I managed to reach our suite with the dress and heels, and shut the door of the bathroom as soon as I reached inside. I am going to spend my entire night in this bathroom, it's loads better than to face Mr. Apathetic.

And that is exactly what I am planning to do and I am not budging from that even though I could hear Mr. Apathetic's footsteps coming into the room. And after a few seconds he stopped just in front of the bathroom door. I could literally hear his breathing from the other side of the door that I was leaning onto. 

"What? Now you are going to spend the night inside now?" Ace asked incredulously. 

"Of course I will." I answered back in a 'duh' tone.

"You know right that I can call someone to break this damn door?" He said and I knew he was not lying.

"Yeah I know that Mr. Richie-Rich. But you that Jenna is gonna beat you to death for messing with your wife's privacy, right?" I mocked him and I could feel his running patience by this time.

"Oh so now you are going to threaten me, huh?" He asked amused.

"Well, I at least got to learn some things from you." I said proudly.

"Fine stay inside. Tomorrow's flight is going to be late by 2 hours. So 'we', or would have been better if 'I', would be leaving by noon." He said and before I could reply he added.

"And I am going to lock you from outside so that you don't change your mind and come in front of my face at night when I have no intention of seeing you anytime soon." He said with a hint of mischief and before I could say anything I heard the bolt of the door creaking. 

"What the hell Ace? Open the damn lock!" I shouted and the only thing I got in return was -

Ace's whistles.

He is fucking enjoying himself. Why in this stupid world did I lock myself in? Now I really have to spend my night in here.

-

-

-

-

-

I was sleeping blissfully in the bath tub when suddenly I got a jerk and I woke up from my slumber only to feel wet. 

Okay, that sounds...dirty?

Well no, it was not like I was masturbating nor was I having any sex dream but I was definitely wet. Or wait, was I drowning? What?

After this realization my eyes flew open and I saw the bath tub I was sleeping in, filled with water. How did the water fill in? I frantically looked around to find the source of water and that is when I realized that my hand was on the tap which filled the water. I might have placed my hand there in sleep and accidently turned on the water tap. oh crap.

I am drowning. Fucking drowning. 

I started kicking my legs here and there when I suddenly realized that I couldn't drown is a...bath tub...right? But my voice box didn't understand this realization and a horrified scream left my mouth which was loud enough to wake every rat/organism/lizard in the whole hotel. I kept screaming as I struggled to sit up and jump out of the bathtub, still in the bathrobe which I changed into before taking a nap in this horrifying bath tub. After constant struggles I finally got out of the tub and ran towards the door to get out of this hell but only to realize-

OH NO.

It was locked. 

Oh Ace.

I am so going to kill you.

I screamed and banged on the door trying to wake the monster up. It was not as if someone was coming after me in the bathroom but the panic of drowning/about-to-drown/illusion-of-drowning was irking me to leave this place at that very second. 

"Open the door, Ace." I shouted. Tears were starting to form and I couldn't help it. 

"Ace, for god's sake open this damn door or I am going to die because of Aquaphobia." I cried. And finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I heard his footsteps approaching. The door opened the next second and I flung myself on the only source of comfort in front of me. 

Ace stood transfixed as I clung onto him. But I was too scared to care about that. I needed someone, very badly. Did I mention that I have aquaphobia? I guess I did. Because I don't know how to swim and the incident which occurred few minutes ago made it quite clear that I am. 

"Woah..Are you okay? Why were you screaming like a maniac in the middle of the night? And did you forget that humans wear bathrobe after bathing and not during a bath?" He asked confused and I really didn't mind his annoying self for the first time. 

"Hey hey. Are you okay?" He pulled back and cupped my face, making me look at him. I struggled to breathe as he looked at me. And no, it was not one of this charming effects, it was the phobia not yet subsided. 

"I ca...c-a-n-'t bre-at-he...I c..a..n't..." I tried to say along with trying to breathe. It was like everything around me was collapsing or narrowing. The very second that the black spots started dancing in front of my eyes- I knew I was about to black out. 

"Hey hey! Eva..Listen. Stay with me, I am here. Keep your eyes open. Are you listening? Focus of my voice and look at me. You are going to be okay." He said with concern which was pooling in his beautiful eyes. I tried to concentrate on him rather everything around me and for a second it worked but the next second something happened and the last thing I remembered was Ace's voice saying "Stay with me, Eva."

-

-

-

-

-

The first thing I saw when I gained consciousness was - nothing. Everything was black, and that is when I realized that my eyes were still closed. I slowly opened my eyes and that is when I came face to face with Ace who was looking at me like he had just murdered me.

Well, did he? 

Because if he did, then I am sure as hell that I am in hell - with Ace. 

"Did you murder me?" I asked outraged.

"Am I dead?" I looked down at my body and tried to touch everything around me.

"If I am dead how am I able to touch myself? I have seen in movies that if you die then anyone can pass through you and you cannot feel yourself. But I can feel myself - oh thank the mercy god, I think I am alive."  I deciphered. 

I looked up to see Ace still looking at me but with a little bit of relief. 

"Oh so you are happy that you killed me, huh? You feared that I was not dead and that I would spill all your secrets! And why are you so quiet? Is there a freaking cat in this hell which got your tongue? I haven't read about any facts on the presence or absence of cats in hell. But as far as I remember, there was no one other than Bonnie, Damon and Kai in the prison world/ hell...so that means we two are the only ones here right? Well but the point is that I am really confused about what the-" I was tongue tied before I could speak any further as the handsome and sexy as hell Mr. Apathetic in front of me lunged towards me and caged me into his arms. 

Woah..woah..slow down, Satan. I need some time to process the new personality of the old Ace in this hell. 

It was not long after my thought process also came to a halt as all my focus came upon the fact that Ace was hugging me, himself - for the first time in my lif-

I mean - first time...in my....afterlife?

"Thank god you are normal. I thought you are going to-" He started saying but stopped in between as if a lump formed into his mouth.

"I just-" He tried again but stopped and pulled himself back.

"What happened to you?" I asked now more confused. I am definitely in some alternate universe/hell/prison world/ whatever, if Ace just hugged me.

"Oh nothing. I thought I might never hear your bickering again. You scared the hell out of me." He said shaking his head while my brain screamed silently -'what the actual hell is going on?'

"Wait what? I bicker? You father of a biscuit!" I burst out.

"What? Father of-...seriously?" He asked amused.

"Well I take it back. Because I actually called you a father of someone named biscuit and considering the fact that we are married the child is mine. No way in hell am I going to name our child a freaking 'biscuit'. And if you are father of a biscuit than I would have to be mother of a biscuit and that sounds gross. I mean what is that supposed to even mean-" I stopped the second that I realized that I just claimed that we two would have sex together to procreate a child which would-

Oh god. I seriously need to shut up. Both mentally and physically. 

"That is some very serious logic, I really think you are okay now. The fact that you are being your normal-weird-crazy-self is the proof. And yeah, about the biscuit you talked about? I think we should name it something sweeter. Right?" He said as he started leaning into me and I involuntarily leaned back to keep the distance between us. But my head hit the headboard of the bed I was lying on, signaling the lack of any escape for me. I closed my eyes to minimize the effect but to no avail and when I opened them I saw Ace standing up from the bed like nothing happened. He gave me a last look of amusement and then turned away to walk towards the door. 

And that is when I regained my normal breathing and realization hit me-

"Hey! Come back! You didn't answer if I was in hell or not! Answer me dammit!" I yelled from behind but he ignored me as he walked out leaving me with my mouth opened and brain fried. 

I guess I am in hell only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my brain caught up with my memories, I was crimson red due to the embarrassment I had because of my crazy stunt of 'hell' in front of Ace. I was back to avoiding him in all ways but that was quite impossible considering the fact that I had to travel with him. 

So currently we are  in a wine farm which has been transformed beautifully into a restaurant. We are still in Franschhoek because apparently our flight has been delayed, which makes no sense since Ace has a private plane but I don't have any problem. This restaurant is magnificent. Ace advanced towards the inside dining but I stopped him and asked him to take one of the outdoor tables. He was reluctant but he eventually agreed. We sat down on the grand table outside and I was already feeling like I was on cloud nine. We quietly ate and the food was just...so delicious. 

While we were eating, I took my camera and took many pictures of Ace while he ate and looked into his phone simultaneously. 

After I was satisfied with the photos, I finished off my remaining food and then we also went towards the wine farms and I clicked so many pictures then also. I think I am going to make a record today.  104 photos till now.

"Will you stop clicking photos?" Ace said expectedly. 

"No." I said simply and gave him a toothy grin. He just shook his head and we finally left the beautiful town which held so many memories. 

***************************************************************

2 days later

The darkness around was making my head throb. The dark colored cloth covering my face was making my claustrophobia kick in and the cloth stuffed in my mouth wasn't helping either. As far as I could assume, I was sitting on a chair or something like that with my hands tied to the arms of the chair and my ankles tied to the foot of the chair. 

Sounds like the perfect kidnapper.

I had gained consciousness a few minutes ago and I still didn't know what time and day it is. I struggled to get out the strong hold of the ropes holding me, but it was too tight for me to break. After many attempts, I realized that it was no use throwing my hands and legs as the more I did that, the more the rope rubbed against my skin bruising it.

I gave up struggling after many attempts and the feeling of helplessness took upon me. A tear out of fear cascaded down my cheeks.

I need you Ace. 

Save me.

Heyo readers!

I know this may not be my best chapter, so sorry but I was really not in a position to write haahaha. And this was just a small, funny chapter to make some of you smile.

And trust me the future chapters holds so many things that you were waiting for since a long time..

And how was the cliffhanger at last?

Any guesses what happened to Eva? Is she kidnapped?

Thank you for bearing me!

Love ya all,

Next chapter will be coming soon, stay tuned :)

Till then,

Keep reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
8.3M 227K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
87.9K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...