LukaZoe PG-13

By MiraculousFan4Eva

Similar to LukaZoe 18+ but without the adult scenes. Also has a little bit more Adrienette and a small Ladybu... More

The Crush
The Picnic
LukaZoe Becomes Canon
At The Liberty
Overwhelmed
Overwhelmed 2
The Talent Show
The Truth Comes To Light / Engagement
Reception
Wedding Night / Future

Wedding

113 1 0
By MiraculousFan4Eva

They went back to Zoe's place. It was about 4pm, a bit too early for dinner.

They sat on the couch together and held hands, Zoe admiring the engagement ring and couldn't believe how lucky she was.

'Today has been so perfect Luka' Zoe sighed happily.

'Now if we get married before your Visa expires, you won't have to extend it because you'll automatically have Parisian citizenship' Luka replied with a smile.

'That's so clever! And perfect' Zoe said.

'You're perfect' Luka whispered as he kissed her.

Zoe blushed at the compliment as Luka giggled.

They cuddled on the couch for a bit and watched a movie on Zoe's laptop. Then Zoe thought it was a good idea to start making dinner. Luka set the table.

Zoe made cauliflower chowder and bacon ranch potatoes.

'I made extra for you to take home for Arnaka and Juleka.' Zoe smiled.

'Aww, you didn't have to do that!' Luka smiled. 'But I'm sure they will love it!'

He texted them he'll be bringing home another Zoe special for dinner and took a picture and sent it to them.

Both replied with a 😋 yum emoji.

After dinner they did the dishes and Zoe secured the food on Luka's bike. He wanted to head home before it got too dark. He kissed her goodbye.

'Good night my beautiful fiancée. Sweet dreams.' Luka smiled.

'You too, my handsome prince' Zoe replied.

When she got inside, she took a photo of her engagement ring and put the caption 'Luka Popped the Question!' on her social media with the photo.

Within 60 seconds she had all her friends loving her post.

Marinette called her within 30 seconds of her posting it.

Marinette: OMG GIRL! Congratulations! EEEEE! I'm so fangirling right now! Where did it happen?

Zoe: At the park where we went on that picnic together. Under the tree where we had our first kiss.

Marinette: Aww! That is so sweet! Hang on, I gotta put you on video chat with the girls!

Alya: Congrats Zoe! I can't believe he asked you to marry him! That's awesome!

Rose: You both look so cute together!

Juleka: Welcome to the fam sis 😉

Mylène: The ring 💍 looks gorgeous!

Alix: Way to go Zoe!

Zoe: Thanks girls!

Alya: Have you decided on a date yet?

Zoe: Not yet, but it has to be before my working Visa expires in 5 months, which works out well because I've always dreamed of a Fall wedding. Or do you say Autumn here? (Zoe laughs)

Marinette: Eh, tomato tomarto. Point is you need a wedding planner team, and we're just the girls to do it!

Girls: Oh yeah!

Zoe: Of course, I'd have you as my Maid of Honour Marinette!

Marinette: I'd be honoured Zoe!

Zoe: And all you girls would be my bridesmaids!

Girls: Yeah, of course!

Alya: And we have to plan your bachelorette party!

Marinette: Isn't that my job Alya?

Alya: It's a big job, we can share it!

Zoe: Well, when we work out a date, I'll let you know girls!

Girls: Congratulations again! Bye Zoe!

Zoe: Bye!

Over the next couple of weeks Zoe and Luka met up to discuss wedding plans and Zoe asked Mayor Bourgeois if he would give her away, which he happily agreed. Zoe wasn't sure if her mother or Chloe would even want to come, but thought she probably should still invite them. They were family after all.

They decided to have the date of the wedding on the last Saturday in November which was right at the end of Autumn. Zoe had always wanted a beach wedding so they decided to have it at the same place the careers Expo was, with the palm trees in the distance. Mayor Bourgeois insisted to have the reception at the hotel, all expenses paid. Zoe was extremely grateful to him for that.

Of course, Zoe's boss and work colleagues were happy for her as well. By then she had saved up three weeks of holidays so she could go on a nice honeymoon. Both Luka and Zoe had always wanted to visit Australia as they had never been there before, so they decided to go to Sydney for two weeks. Jagged Stone, Luka's dad funded their entire honeymoon trip as a wedding gift from him, which Luka and Zoe were extremely thankful for too.

Marinette had offered to make Zoe's dress and all the bridesmaids dresses as her gift to Zoe. Zoe cried with happiness and hugged her and told her that was the best present ever. The only other things they needed were a photographer, a limo, a celebrant, flowers and a cake. Of course, Zoe knew that she had to have none other than Marinette's parents bake their wedding cake for them. Arnarka also gave them money for the cake as a gift from her with extra thrown in for sweet treats for guests at the beach before the reception at the hotel.

For flowers, Zoe and the girls went to the best florist in Paris and ordered Zoe's and the bridesmaids' bouquets and the groomsmen's corsages. They also went to the hire car place to book a limo for the big day. They booked the guy that does Adrien's photoshoots as the wedding photographer.

And apparently Marinette's principal Mr Damocles was also a wedding celebrant on the side (who knew?) so they asked him to marry them and he agreed.

When it was two weeks until the wedding it was Luka and Juleka's 18th birthday so they had a huge party on board the Liberty. Zoe had given Luka a Spanish guitar as a present as he loved stringed instruments. He loved it, he thought it was beautiful and very thoughtful. For Juleka she gave her a 'Sisters' photo frame with a lovely photo of Zoe and Juleka together. Juleka loved it. It was a great party and a lot less eventful than their 17th birthday when their parents Arnaka and Jagged Stone were akumatised together.

The next weekend was Zoe's bachelorette party which included Zoe, Marinette, Alya, Rose, Juleka, Mylène and Alix and Rhonda (a friend from Zoe's work).

The boys had organised a bachelor party for Luka too, which consisted of Luka, Ivan, Adrien, Nino, Marc, Nathaniel, Kim and Max.

Both Luka and Zoe didn't want anything crazy, no strippers or anything. And their friends were respectful to that. They went out to dinner at different restaurants, the girls did girl talk and the guys did guy talk. It was a fun, chilled night with friends and what they both wanted and needed.

At the bachelorette dinner the girls asked Zoe about the wedding package.

'Oh no! I forgot all about that! What is that again? Zoe asked.

'Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue!' Rose said.

'Yeah, that's it!' Alya replied.

'Well, I have the something blue!' Zoe said, as she held up her wrist with the blue guitar pick from Luka on her charm bracelet.

'And the new is the dress!' Marinette pointed out.

'That just leaves the something old and something borrowed.' Mylène said.

'You can borrow my watch Zoe' Alix said. 'It's been in my family for generations. So, it's something old too!

'Great! That's everything!' Zoe said. Then she gasped! 'Oh no, I forgot to book in a hair stylist! Ahh!'

'Relax Zoe!' Rose piped up. 'Juleka and I love doing each other's hair! After all, we put that pink streak in your hair, remember?'

'Of course, how could I forget?' Zoe replied.

'We got ya covered sis' Juleka added. 'How about makeup too?'

'Well, not much, only a little bit' Zoe replied. 'Luka's much more into my natural beauty'

'Awww!' Zoe's friend Rhonda added. 'That's so sweet!'

The morning of the wedding came. The ceremony wasn't until 3pm but the girls started getting ready at Zoe's place shortly after midday. Nadja had dropped off Manon too because she was the flower girl.

Marinette had brought over all the finished dresses. Zoe's white wedding dress was beautiful with lace on the sleeves and a nice simple veil and no train.

All the bridesmaids' dresses were a light aqua colour and looked gorgeous.

Luka called Zoe on her phone.

'Hey beautiful. How's my bride to be? I wish I could facetime you right now' Luka said lovingly.

'You know, it's supposed to be bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!' Zoe replied.

'I don't believe in that kind of stuff but I can wait. I want to be surprised.' Luka replied.

'You will be, it's an amazing dress! Our Marinette has worked wonders!' Zoe said excitedly.

'Can't wait beautiful. See you soon! Love you!'

'Love you too!' Zoe replied.

Arnaka was there too helping with hair and makeup too. She heard that the limo had picked up the boys from the Liberty and was taking them to the beach. While they waited for the limo to arrive, she took Zoe aside.

'You look beautiful lassie. I know you'll make Luka very happy and I'm glad he chose a girl as kind and loving as you Zoe.'

'Thank you Arnaka' Zoe said with tears in her eyes.

'Please, call me Mom, we're basically family now' she said as she hugged her. She sat her down and sat next to her.

'I realise you've probably got your wedding package already but I want you to have this as your something old and something borrowed.' Arnaka said as she took a necklace out of her pocket and put it around Zoe's neck.

'This was my mothers and it's been passed down through our family for generations. They have worn it on all of their wedding days and as a result were blessed with a happy marriage for life. I guess I'm the exception to that rule because I never married Luka's father but maybe if I had, things might have been different, but anyway, what's past is past. Zoe, I'd like you to wear this as you say your vows today and become a part of the Couffaine family. I will get it back from you after the reception. Because ultimately, I will need to give it to Juleka when she gets married. May you be blessed with many happy years Zoe. Luka is lucky to have you.'

Zoe was on the verge of tears. 'Thanks mom!' she said as she hugged her.

'Limo's here!' Alya called out as she was checking out the window.

Zoe and the girls all grabbed their bouquets and headed out the door excitedly as Zoe locked the door behind her.

'Oh wow, there's a mini bar in here!' Alya said.

'Hey woah, not everyone is over 18 yet!' Alix said.

'And I don't want to be drunk for my wedding vows!' Zoe replied.

The girls all laughed.

'I'll have a small one!' Arnaka said, pouring herself a good-sized glass.

'She's Scottish, she can handle it' Juleka said.

The girls giggled.

Manon piped up. 'Can I have some?'

'NO!' The girls all said in unison and laughed.

'You've got juice boxes in a compartment under your rose petals in your basket from your mom, you can have one of those if you're thirsty.' Marinette told her.

They arrived at the beach and Mayor Bourgeois was there waiting for them to get out of the car so he could walk Zoe down the aisle.

The weather was perfect for late Autumn. Luka, the groomsmen and ringbearer Max had all rented suits for the wedding and had aqua ties and corsages to match the girl's bridesmaids' dresses. They looked quite dashing. They were all already standing up the front with Luka. Even Markov had a little aqua bow tie. Marinette stared at Adrien in his suit and blushed the biggest shade of red. Alya leaned over and whispered to her 'I think Marinette.exe has stopped working!'

'Oh, Alya!' Marinette replied hitting her arm lightly.

'I'm just glad Ivan is your escort as best man and not Adrien girl!' Alya teased. 'You wouldn't be able to concentrate for the whole day!'

Marinette gave her a pouty look.

The bridal party was as follows:

Maid of Honour: Marinette

Bridesmaids:

Alya

Rose

Juleka

Mylène

Alix

Flower girl: Manon

Best Man: Ivan

Groomsmen:

Nino

Adrien

Marc

Nathaniel

Kim

Ringbearers: Max and Markov

'You look beautiful Zoe' Mayor Bourgeois said as he beamed with pride.

'Thank you' Zoe replied as he hugged her. 'Your mother and Chloe are here too and are happy to support you'

Zoe was so happy to hear that.

Markov had quite loud speakers and Max had uploaded all of the processional music and wedding march and recessional music onto his hard drive.

Markov started playing the processional music and Alix went down the aisle first followed by the rest of the bridesmaids in reverse order. Then Maid of Honour Marinette went after them. She tried not to make eye contact with Adrien in case she got nervous and face planted in front of all the guests. She waved to her parents instead as she joined the rest of the bridal party at the altar.

Manon went next, with her basket of aqua rose petals and started sprinkling them all over the aisle towards the alter. Her mom Nadja took photos of her, as well as the official photographer.

Finally, Mayor Bourgeois took Zoe's arm.

'Ready?' he asked her.

'Absolutely' she smiled.

Markov started the wedding march as Zoe and Mayor Bourgeois walked slowly down the aisle. Luka stared at her, in awe of how beautiful she looked. When they got to the alter Mayor Bourgeois lifted her veil up over her head and kissed her cheek and went to an empty seat in the first row next to Audrey and Chloe, while Zoe stood next to Luka. She couldn't believe how handsome he looked in a suit. She was so used to seeing him wearing such casual clothes.

Mr Damocles directed everyone to sit down.

'Ladies and gentlemen. I am Mr Damocles, and as celebrant of today's ceremony I am duly authorised by law to solemnise marriages according to the law. We're gathered here today to join this man and this woman together in marriage. If anyone sees any reason why these two cannot be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace.' There was silence.

'Before you are married in my presence and in the presence of these witnesses, I am to remind you of the solemn and binding nature of the relationship in which you are now about to enter.

Marriage, according to French law is the union of two people to the exclusion of all others, voluntarily entered into for life.

Do you Luka Couffaine, take Zoe Lee to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to the exclusion of all others, until death do you part?'

'I do' Luka replied, looking lovingly into Zoe's eyes.

'And do you Zoe Lee, take Luka Couffaine to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to the exclusion of all others, until death do you part?'

'I do' Zoe replied, looking lovingly into Luka's eyes.

Mr Damocles then announced: 'Zoe and Luka have written their own vows to say to each other.'

Zoe went first.

'Luka, I promise to love you with all my heart, to sing you to sleep every night and serenade you every morning. I promise to be your rock and confidant for as long as we both shall live.'

Then it was Luka's turn.

'Zoe, I promise to be the constant melody in your life that never lets you down and protect you from anything that may hurt you. I promise to play you your song whenever you need me to.'

May I have the rings please?' Mr Damocles asked Max who was holding a silk teal pillow with the rings on it. Markov picked up the ring for Zoe and gave it to Luka.

'I call upon the people here present to witness that I, Luka Couffaine, take you, Zoe Lee, to be my lawful wedded wife.'

He placed the ring on her ring finger and slid it down so it was resting against the engagement ring.

Markov then picked up the ring for Luka and gave it to Zoe.

'I call upon the people here present to witness that I, Zoe Lee, take you, Luka Couffaine, to be my lawful wedded husband.'

She placed the ring on the ring finger of his left hand and slid it down to the bottom of his finger.

'I now pronounce you husband and wife' Mr Damocles declared. 'You may kiss the bride.'

Everyone clapped and cheered as they had their first ever kiss as a married couple. All the bridesmaids and Arnaka and Mayor Bourgeois were crying happy tears.

'We will now have the signing of the register.' Mr Damocles said.

At a small table over to the side Zoe and Luka sat and signed the register and Marinette and Ivan signed as witnesses.

After the register signing was finished Mr Damocles announced: 'I now present to you Mr and Mrs, Luka and Zoe Couffaine!'

Markov played the recessional music as every guest was clapping and cheering as they walked hand in hand down the aisle on the happiest day of their lives. The bridal party paired up and followed after the photographer for photos on the beach.

The guests all enjoyed a celebratory afternoon tea while photos were happening. Then the photographer asked family to join in the photos.

Audrey and Chloe went up to Zoe.

'Congratulations Zoe dear, you look absolutely beautiful' Audrey said and genuinely hugged her.

Zoe was shocked, but also so happy. For the first time her mother actually gave her a genuine compliment.

'Thank you, mother!' Zoe said with tears in her eyes. 'It means so much to me that you're here!'

'I know I haven't been the most attentive mother in the past Zoe, but looking forward I hope to try a lot harder.'

Zoe smiled. 'Thank you, that means a lot to me!'

Chloe also hugged Zoe.

'I'm so sorry sis.' Chloe began. 'I have been nothing but horrible to you in the past, and I regret my past actions now. I am working on being a better person and sister.'

'Thank you, Chloe. Apology accepted.' Zoe replied.

'Congratulations' Chloe added. 'I only hope I can find someone that makes me as happy as Luka does for you.' She smiled.

'If you keep being a better person each day, I know you will!' Zoe replied with a smile.

Later Zoe asked Mayor Bourgeois, 'How did mother and Chloe make such a 180 in their attitude?'

'I showed them my film, Solitude' the mayor replied. 'It's a very powerful film.'

'It must be!' Zoe said, still shell-shocked.

'I've taken your advice and not giving up on my dream. Audrey and Chloe were so moved and impressed by it that they are encouraging me to pursue my dream too!'

'That's great news! I look forward to seeing your films in the future!' Zoe replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 413 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
89.9K 2.7K 24
When Adrien turns 18 he finally finds out who Ladybug is and he can't wait to date her. Mari finally has the courage to tell Adrien how she feels. Th...
142K 2.7K 26
Instead of Luka's mom telling Marinette to get him she tells Adrien instead. Their love story starts from there. I do not own any characters. They a...
37.8K 1.1K 24
Marinette is turning 18 and all her dreams are about to come true: she lands a great fashion internship, for a week she gets to work in the Bahamas...