Death & Tequila [mxm]

By Hopestrife

[COMPLETED] Law enforcement was never in the cards for Jaiden, but the badge happened to fall his way. Howev... More

Death and Tequila: A note from HopeStrife
2. Mixto
3. Cup of Coffee
4. Milagro Añejo Tequila
5. French Press Coffee
6. Chamomile Tea
7. Agua Fresca
8. Bloody Mary
9. Bloody Maria
10. Bloody Ceasar
11. Espresso
12. Patrón
13. Pinot Noir
14. Glass of Water
15. Corona
16. Breakroom Coffee
17. Long Island Iced Tea
18. Tequila Sunrise
19. Merlot
20. Mexican Hot Chocolate
21. Shot of Whiskey
22. Energy Drinks
23. Beers and Espresso
24. Drinking Roses
25. El Vacho
26. Club Soda
27. Monte Alban Mezcal
28. Una Vida
29. Don Julio
30. Moscato
31. Molasses
32. Ice Cubes and IVs
33. Sunshine Stout
34. Four Loko
35. Acid
36. Fireball Whisky
37. Bottle of Rum
38. Mai Tais
39. Lemon Drops and Margaritas
40. Lemonade
41. Clase Azul
42. Tequila Sunset
43. Casa Noble
44. Tequila Komos [End]

1. Jose Cuervo

10.5K 517 174
By Hopestrife

"Well, fuck."

Jaiden felt the words slip out of his mouth subconsciously. Out of all one night stands he could have, he just had to wake up next to his ex.

"Fuck." He muttered again as he cautiously lifted Billy's arm off his waist and slipped out of the bed.

Great... he was naked.

He looked around the disorderly room and saw a mess of clothes piled everywhere. His head was pounding, and he felt nauseous, but didn't know if that because of the extra shot (shots?) of tequila or seeing Billy again.

He knew better than drinking so much. There were only two options when he was drunk. Fighting or sex. And he hated that his drunk ass chose the latter last night.

He stumbled around to find his clothes. His boxers and socks were definitely MIA, but who fucking cares at this point. Who needs underwear when you just need to get the fuck out?

He kept a watchful eye on the familiar sleeping figure as he pulled his shirt over his head and slipped on his pants, not bothering with zipping them yet. He had his phone and wallet still in his pocket luckily. He fished out his shoes from under a shirt and held them tight in his hands.

He slowly backed out of the bedroom, watching the sleeping figure. He opened the bedroom door and stepped out, but his foot got caught on something on the floor and he tripped and fell on his ass.

"Fuck." He hissed. Billy was a goddamn slob, and he always hated this apartment with its bleak walls and stained ceilings.

Billy was a passing fuck more than a relationship, so perhaps 'ex' was a bad term for him. Still, he lasted longer than most men Jaiden had been with. However, the only thing that was bearable about him was the sex. He basically disliked everything else about him, including this horrible apartment, which he resented it even more now.

Fuck this slob and his stupid apartment.

He flinched when he saw movement in the bed.

"Fuck." He hissed.

It was his anthem for the day.

He grabbed one of the shoes that had tumbled out of his grasp when he fell and then he scrambled to get up. He held his breath and as quietly as possible, he made his way to the door.

Almost home free. He sighed with relief as his hand touched the handle. However, he knew his luck and he shouldn't have had high hopes because as he started to turn the handle, he heard the bastard's sleepy voice call out "baby". He felt his stomach drop, and he couldn't blame it on the drinking this time.

Fuck it all.

He ripped open the door and took off. The door slammed behind him, shoes still in his hand.

He saw the elevator door was open. "Hold please!" He called out, praying someone patient was inside.

A hand reached out and stopped the door from closing, and Jaiden thanked any listening god silently. He dashed inside, pressing himself against the wall and out of view from the hall.

He heard his ex call out from the hall. "JayJay?"

He shuddered a little and his stomach turned again. He took a deep breath with his eyes closed, trying to push down the nausea that was creeping up.

He heard footsteps hurrying towards the elevators and he cursed.

Don't let him come in. Don't let him come in.

His head was pounding too much to handle his whining. Not that he could have handled it sober either.... Seriously, what a shitty mistake.

Thankfully the elevator doors closed, leaving Billy alone in the hall. This earned a sigh of relief from Jaiden. He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Fucking hell."

He groaned recalling the sickening feeling of waking up next to Billy. Seriously, he was supposed to never see him again. Sure, the city wasn't the biggest, but he should be able to avoid that bastard if he wanted to. Yet somehow, he kept showing up everywhere he went.

A deep laugh sounded next to him. He jerked his head up and saw a man leaning against the elevator wall. Jaiden almost cursed again because this man was simply gorgeous; golden brown skin, chocolate brown eyes, and stubble on his chin that accentuated his jawline.

Jaiden couldn't stop himself from dragging his eyes downward to appreciate the body that came with the god-like face. The man wore worn out jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket, which went a long way on his obviously well-built frame. But those fucking eyes... they pierced into Jaiden like they wanted to discover all of his secrets.

How did you breathe again?

"Rough night?" The man asked Jaiden, his Spanish accent slipped off his tongue. Jaiden felt a surge of adrenaline and didn't know what to say or how to respond, until the man pointed towards his crotch.

Jaiden looked down and saw that his pants were still undone and sitting dangerously low. "Shit!"

Realizing his shoes were still in one hand, he dropped them so he could fumble with the zipper. After an embarrassing struggle, he secured his jeans around his hips and then knelt to slip his shoes on.

"Yeah. Something like that." He finally murmured an answer while he was still kneeling, unable to make eye contact.

Jaiden wasn't bad looking, and he knew it. He was felt like he had an awkward stage in high school; tall, pale, and lanky. But his friends were obsessed with working out and fighting, so he ended up joining them in his senior year and built himself up. Now his once lanky build was packed with muscle.

He wouldn't go as far to say he bulked, but he was toned with a narrow waist, and it complimented his tall frame. His skin was tanned after all the sun he had gotten, and his dark hazel eyes were framed by long lashes. His hair was longer now, growing pass his ears. It was never really styled so it showed off some of his natural loose curls. Some called it 'surfer style' hair, but really it was more 'don't have time to find a barber' hair.

Still, he had the looks and the confidence, so he had never felt shy around someone before. At least he never felt that way until he ran into this man.

He stood back up from putting his shoes on but felt the world spin. He groaned a little, knowing he was going to stumble. But then two hands caught him and stabilized him.

"Damn. Are you ok?" The man asked. Jaiden could see concern flash in his eyes.

He was close. Way too fucking close. He was going to smell the alcohol that was radiating from his body.

"Yeah. I'm just never going to drink tequila again."

The man's chuckle was more like a rumble from his chest. "You can't walk away from tequila because of some bottom shelf bottle of Jose Cuervo. You would do the world of alcohol a disservice."

Jaiden could help but to laugh. "If I continue, I will do my body a disservice."

The man clicked his tongue. "We definitely can't have that. Next time, look at sipping tequilas. They're better all the way around."

"Noted." Jaiden steadied himself against the wall, but the man kept a hand on his shoulder.

Jaiden leaned his head back on the cold wall, believing he was pushing past the worst of the nausea. However, it all came rushing back when his phone started ringing. He fished the phone out of his pocket. "Fuck! How did he get my number?"

The man raised an eyebrow, giving Jaiden a questioning look.

Jaiden gave him a sheepish smile. "Consequences of a rough night. Drunk one night stand turned out to be my asshole ex."

The ringing stopped and then a new call came in right after, making Jaiden's jaw tighten with annoyance. "I'm going to have to change my number again."

The man held out his hand. "Care for some help?"

"What?" Jaiden was surprised and looked down at the hand.

"I can hopefully persuade him to back off." He said with a laugh.

Jaiden hesitated for a second and then handed his phone to the man. He flashed Jaiden a smile that made his skin prickle.

The man answered the phone. "Hello?"

Jaiden couldn't help but to admire the deep voice coupled with the accent.

"No, he's currently occupied." The man said into the phone as he looked Jaiden up and down. Jaiden shivered a little, enjoying the heated gaze.

"I don't know who was in your bed, but he was in mine all night... and morning."

It took a second for Jaiden to register what the man said, and a heat rose to his face. He looked up in surprise but found himself trapped by those dark eyes.

"No, cabron. I don't think I will hand the phone over to him. Like I said, he's quite occupied."

Jaiden suddenly felt like fate made him move all the way to New Mexico just to hear this man speak in Spanish. Did he even realize what he was he doing to him?

The man had not taken his eyes off Jaiden, making him feel his breath hitch. The man sighed and moved closer to him, almost trapping him against the wall. Jaiden stood proudly at six feet, but somehow this man was a little taller than him. It wasn't by much, but it was noticeable to Jaiden, especially when he could feel the man's breath brushing against his skin.

"Jaiden, did you want to talk to a Billy?" He asked quietly.

This man was still too close and too goddamn sexy. Jaiden felt that his breathing was uneven by this man's presence alone. But when he said his name, he was damn near speechless. He could only let out a hushed "No".

"There you have it, Billy. I suggest you don't call again because he's with me now and I don't share."

He hung up the phone and handed it to Jaiden, his fingers lightly rubbed against Jaiden's as he took the phone back.

"Thank you." He finally said quietly, hoping that he couldn't hear his heart hammering in his chest. The man's eyes seemed to dance with delight as he watched Jaiden become bashful.

"Happy to help." He held out a hand. "Antonio, but everyone calls me Toni."

Jaiden took it, immediately feeling the callouses that decorated Toni's palm and fingertips. He also noticed that his arm was a little stiff, like he was still recovering from an injury. "Jaiden."

Toni chuckled. "I know. Or should I call you JayJay instead?"

Jaiden groaned. "God no. Worst pet name ever."

The man laughed. Jaiden had heard it a couple times already, but something about it made Jaiden mesmerized.

However, the spell was broken when the elevator doors decided to open on the ground floor. Toni flashed another smile. "I have to say, this was the most interesting elevator ride I've experienced. I'm glad I stopped the door."

Jaiden chuckled. "So am I."

Toni seemed to linger for a moment, but his phone notification went off. He looked down and his face tensed for a second. He forced whatever negative emotion down and looked back at Jaiden. "Do you need a ride?"

Jaiden shook his head. "You've helped me enough. I'm just going to grab an Uber."

Toni's lips pulled into a subtle frown. "You sure? It won't be an issue."

But then his notification went off again. "Mierda." He ran his hand through his hair.

Jaiden laughed a little. "I promise I'm fine. You should go, though. Seems urgent."

He sighed as he looked at the new notification with narrowed eyes. "Right. Well then, it was nice meeting you Jaiden."

He gave a small wave before he quickly took off to the parking lot. Jaiden watched him jumped in a black Charger and drive off.

Jaiden watched him leave. "Fuck. I should have asked for his number."

««««•»»»»

And we're off!  Welcome and hello!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.7K 31
✴ Book 2 of "Taming His Mistress" ✴ Everyone has their demons. Some of us choose to keep them hidden. But what happens when your demons come out to p...
1.2M 49.4K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
177K 5.3K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...
48K 1.6K 53
If you like boyxboy stories with bdsm, serial killers, and psychopaths, this is the story for you! Confessions of a psychopath is set in a small tow...