wanna bet? | dream x Reader

By calibeacham

Y/n is just your average Twitch streamer with 500,000 followers. Nothing huge, but it's undeniably something... More

August 25th 2021 | y/n
August 27th 2021 | y/n
August 29th 2021 | y/n
August 30th 2021 | y/n
August 13th 2021 | Clay
August 31st 2021 | y/n
September 1st 2021 | Clay
September 7th 2021 | y/n
September 9th 2021 | y/n
September 10th 2021 | y/n
September 13th 2021 | y/n
September 14th 2021 | y/n
September 15th 2021 | y/n
September 16th 2021 | Clay
September 19th 2021 | y/n
A/N
September 24th 2021 | y/n
September 29th 2021 | y/n
November 8th 2021 | y/n
November 9th 2021 | y/n
November 10th 2021 | y/n
November 13th 2021 | y/n
November 14th 2021 | y/n
November 16th 2021 | y/n
the end?
Update!

November 12th 2021 | Clay

1.5K 36 14
By calibeacham

1:30 P.M

I called the guys yesterday. Basically, let them know I was safe, y/n was safe. I didn't explain my abrupt absence at seven at night. Poor Sap, he may just starve if I'm not there.

I hung up before they could ask questions. And speaking of questions...

"Okay, just give me like a between this and this or something," I say to her. She shakes her head and pours out her glass. She picks up the sponge and scrubs the inside of the cup. "Why not?" I scoff.

"Okay, it's between one and a million." She opens the dishwasher. She inspects the glass and just puts it on the drying rack, deciding it's clean enough. I roll my eyes and lean on the counter. "Oh come on."

"You say that a lot." She smiles. "Don't get off topic missy." I cross my arms. She hops up onto the counter. "How can I get you to stop asking?" She inquires.

"Maybe give me an answer?" I chuckle. She shakes her head. I admire her every feature. The way she's not looking straight at me. How candid she looks in the moment. "If I give you a number, you won't make fun, or tell anyone?"

I smile and nod. She sucks in a big breath. "Wait!" She stops and looks at me. "Okay, if you tell me, will I get to ask more questions?" I ask her. She solemnly nods. I clap my hands with delight.

"Okay," She sighs.

"Upwards of thirty." My eyes widen and hold back a laugh and I hide my smile. It's an impressive number. Attractive number.

Clay!

"That- Uh-" I'm at a loss for words I guess. "Does a threesome count for one or two?" She asks me. She's joking at this point. There is no way, she wouldn't be this honest. I look into her eyes, she's genuinely curious.

"Two..?" I say, unsure. She chuckles and leans back. "You regret asking, huh?" She asks. I shake my head immediately. I'm still curious. "I want to know the stories behind that number." I grin.

"Most are one-night stands. Some were dates gone wrong. There was the one threesome I told you about, except that one of them was a girl so maybe that doesn't count. I'm just saying I enjoy sex every once in a while."

"Did you have sex in high school?" I ask her. Her jaw clenches. "No..." She sighs. I nod and smile. "That's not every once in a while," I respond. "That's not every once in a while," She laughs on with me.

"Let's see. You're on your way to twenty-one. Thirty," I say and begin the math in my head. "Is not the exact number." She tells me. "Okay let's round to twenty-seven. And between the three years, you've been a legal adult, that would be nine months out of each year that there was a night."

"That's not so cr-"

"Except they were all different people."

"Are you calling me a whore?"

"No, I was just-"

"Calling me a whore."

"I did not!"

"But you sort of did."

I stand up, hopping down from the counter. "What?" She scoffs. "Taking it back now?" She asks me. I shake my head and then feel arms wrapped around me from behind. I turn around to see a blissful smile on y/n's face.

"It's okay, I forgive you." She grins. I roll my eyes and smile right back down at her. She sighs and stands up straight. I turn around fully so that we're in front of each other.

I lay my hand on her shoulder. "I really didn't mean it like that. You're too tasteful for that." I say to her. The apples of her cheeks rise exponentially and she digs her head into my chest. "You're such a nerd." She mumbles.

2:12 P.M

"Clay!" Y/n calls from the kitchen. I rush up and out of bed. My feet get slippery in the hallway and I almost fall. I barely close the door without making a sound louder than a marching band.

I walk into the kitchen and see her sitting on the floor. She's bitting her nails and staring at her phone. That must be the most comfortable place to sit, considering there's a couch for her to lay on.

"We've got a problem." She stands up and walks over to me. "Oh no.." I groan. She clicks on her phone and shows me a Tiktok. I see George's facecam. Oh no.

"Who is more responsible? Sapnap or y/n? They're both irresponsible, but which is better?" A dono reads out. "Actually, you know, y/n is actually pretty responsible. I'd say at least. She like has a very good way of dealing with anything that happens to her. I feel like that goes with responsibility."

I don't see how this is a problem. "Maybe that's why Dream met up with her first." George laughs. His eyes then quickly change. He runs with it, making a joke. Chat becomes incredibly shocked, asking what that was supposed to mean. "Yeah, you heard me, they met up." He's purposely sounding ambiguous.

Oh and Twitter.

Twitter.

DREAM SMP UPDATES
@dresimp5 • 2h

But did George not seem sincere during the meetup leak???

38 Retweets 10 Quote Tweets 428 Likes

sammy
@sleepysamuel99 • 2h

Currently picturing an Instagram photo that will most definitely never happen and I will just end up in a vat of disappointment. Thanks, George.

53 Retweets 61 Quote Tweets 603 Likes

Lola
Replying to @sleepysamuel99
Can someone get me some context, I was at school and don't feel like watching the stream right now.
RANBOO UPDATES
On George's stream, he accidentally leaked the Dream and y/n meetup. So this person's imaginative mind is going to the possible Instagram post from the two while together

Neptuney
Replying to @sleepysamuel99
You just got this stuck in my brain. You devil.
sammy
It won't just be me👹
Bea
If only he'd let her dress him. Maybe then he'd have style.

I gaze up from the phone. She turns it back to face her. She continues to scroll with a harsh face of fear. "You okay?" I ask her. "They're gonna be curious about why you're here. I don't want to lie to my fanbase." She tells me.

"Then just don't talk about me being here. Plain and simple. And if they find out that it's actually true, they don't have an obligation to know everything about you." I reply. She nods and pulls me into a soft hug. I stumble and blink quickly as my cheeks turn bright red.

"Uh- y/n?" I stutter her name out. "You're like a big teddy bear." She murmurs. The rosiness spreads all across my face. I chuckle and look and her closed eyes and enchanting smile.

Normally I initiate the hugs, being on this side of things is sweet and alarming. There's a shock behind it, but I've never minded a hug from anyone. And when it's from y/n, it's like the perfect juxtaposition from her natural closed-off front she shows everyone.

Everyone but me.

She pulls back and smiles up at me. "You're so cute." I laugh. It just slipped. Her eyebrows raise and she adjusts back barely, but quickly reverts to her usual self. "Sure am." She pushes past me.

"See ya, gonna stream." She says before a door shuts. I sigh and sit on the ground. I take a quick moment to catch my breath and leave myself with my thoughts. Alright, that's enough of that. I stand again and take out my phone. I walk into the bathroom and prop the device up.

I facetime Sap just to talk to him. Maybe check on Patches. Make sure my cat actually isn't burnt to a crisp in an alley.

He picks up and greets with a standard hello. "How's my cat?" I ask bluntly. He laughs and nods. "She's great, sleeping on my lap right now." She pans down so I can look at his lap. I smile and nod.

He grins and moves the camera back to himself. "How's y/n? I mean, you still haven't told me why you're there, so..." So he thinks that I must tell him what's going on. I roll my eyes and lean back against the bathroom wall.

"We've slept together."

"WHAT?!" He yells.

"Not- In the same bed. We've slept in the same bed!" He sighs in relief. I shake my head and look at the phone. He wants to know more. "You know how I feel about her." I scratch my ear.

He scoffs and lays his chin in his hand. "I just don't know how you could sleep right next to a woman you are perfectly attracted to and never act on it." I cover my face. God that's embarrassing.

"What would I act on?!" I smile to brush it off. He continues to try and think about the answer to that question. "Come on, she's pretty, she's pleasant- I don't have to tell you this. There is obviously something going on."

I shake his words off. "You're seriously trying to tell me nothing is going on between you both?" I slap my face once again. I groan and drop my head back.

"Seriously? Come on..." I hesitate to answer. But then I trail on to begin the sentence. "So there hasn't been kissing or... Confessing any feelings." I say. He perks up.

An open-mouth smile crosses his face. Both of his eyebrows move upwards. "There has been a lot of cuddling. And maybe flirting, but-"

"Clay!"

"It not-" I try.

"It's not nothing." He states.

I just shake my head and run my hands through my hair. "Ugh," I groan. "Look, dude,"

"I can't help the helpless. Or the blind. You want to say she's not into you, do something about it. Or look at what is in front of you, and see that you're rooming with a pretty girl that you're practically in love with that feels the same way about you." Sapnap tells me.

"And deal with this mess George has made for the two of you." He sighs. I groan and slap my face. How could I forget? "Oh look, y/n's streaming. I'm gonna go and watch that. Don't disturb the stream or you'll be worse off than before." He giggles and hangs up.

maybe I'll listen to him one day

bro on the way out of my science class this junior slapped my ass. i really thought college boys would just not but i guess my fat ass can't escape it ever. im also like ninety percent sure my professor saw but whatever. tehe such a good role model.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 11K 16
Youre coming out of work one day and finally decide to talk to one of the regulars at a coffee shop you frequent. He isn't as bad as you thought. Yo...
422K 7.3K 49
Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at gaming is her profession. But Dream says o...
1.4K 33 20
An 18 year old girl named Y/n is a pretty decent twitch streamer and youtuber. She was normally streaming until one person decided to donate to her...
80.1K 1.8K 38
16 y/o Y/N's parents got divorced but she decided to move from America to the uk with her dad.She's a fairly know twitch streamer,known as "y/n l/n"...