GROWN (A LEN X MIKU STORY) [C...

By maryamabubkar

"I've always been into older women, Miku" I say with a knowing smirk, watching as her teal innocent eyes wide... More

Prologue
The beginning
RAMADAN KAREEM
High-school
Her distraction
Distance
Her suspicions
Her fire
Possession
Insane
Selfless
A mistake
Merged
Q/A
Lost
Pain
Show me
Cruel
Come to me
...Spoilers...
Candied Nights
Tears
Once Upon a time
Grown
Hello again
His tale
Mad
Hope
Chelsea smile
Found
Eternity
Q/A
Q/A and Dedications

Mine

191 11 28
By maryamabubkar

Third person POV

Its been weeks since the last incident by now. And Miku was actually starting to believe that Len had given up on kidnapping her and has crawled back into the dark hole he'd crawled out of years ago.

Though she knew that was just.... odd. Something told her this was just the calm before the storm.

Luka was hosting a Halloween party at her place, and Miku couldn't be more happy about it because the party would definitely serve as a way of distraction for her.

"Miku hey! You came!" Luka calls out, waving her hand around to catch the tealette's attention. Miku grins, walking towards her group of friends. As she walked towards them, she noticed the look of appreciation Luka, Meiko, Gumi and Rin gave her. She was dressed in a nurse outfit. An outfit she chose at random but was glad her friends liked it.

(A/N: Just ignore Len in the background. I don't even wanna know what she did to him with that giant needle. The look on her face scares me 😂💔)

"Damn girl you look fine" Gumi commented, Rin giving her a wolf whistle as she eyed the tealette.

"Damn why didn't I just pick a nurse outfit too?" Rin asks herself as Miku smirks.

"Well I'm glad you didn't because I don't think I'd like to match with someone else at a Halloween party "

"But that someone would be me!"

"Exactly!" Rin glares at Miku's reply. Narrowing her eyes at the tealette before Gumi and Luka pull them both to the dance floor.

"Come on you guys! It's Halloween! Let's all let loose and dance!" Gumi excitedly exclaims busting a move along side Luka.

Miku and Rin share a look before shrugging and start to dance too. As if their lives depended on it.

This is what I needed all along, Miku thinks.

What I needed was to forget about my problems for just one night.

-Later-

"Oh come on! Why can't you stay?" Luka asks the tealette who was preparing to leave. The party had ended about half an hour ago and Miku wanted to leave as she had a very important meeting early tomorrow. Luka though, was not happy about that.

"I'm sorry Luka, but I have a meeting tomorrow very early in the morning so I have to go and rest" She gives the Pinkette a quick hug.

"The party was awesome by the way. See you guys tomorrow!" And with that, she walks out the house and into her car to drive off.

By the time she got home, she was beyond exhausted. She walks over to the kitchen to find her mum sitting on the island, drinking a glass of water.

"Mom, you're still up?" She asks, her mom smiling at her tiredly.

"Yeah, and you're home late too. Didn't I tell you to stop staying past midnight? You may be grown up but you're still my daughter " Miku smiles at her mom, giving her a hug.

"I'm sorry mom, it won't happen again"

"You always say that"

"Well I mean it this time"

"Oh so all those times you never meant them?"

Miku laughs, already sensing a small argument forming. But she was too sleepy for that so she just grabbed grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, kissing her mom on the cheek and wishing her a goodnight before walking upstairs to her room.

She enters her room, gulping down the water greedily. She turns on the lights, walking over to her closet to grab her pajamas. Not acknowledging the other presence in the room. Until it speaks.

"Aren't you looking all pretty and doll like in that nurse out fit," The man speaks, almost making the tealette almost scream in fear.

She's surprised to find the Male Kagamine, sitting comfortably on the chair next to her dresser. A smug and sly smirk on his lips.

(I swear, he looks evil here)

He clicks his tongue, looking her over again.

"But alas..... a nurse outfit is no fit for a queen. So I'm really disappointed in your choice of outfit...." he raises up what seemed to be a ball gown, and that is when she noticed that he was also wearing a king outfit too.

"Don't worry though, I have you covered"

Miku was beyond creeper out and terrified at the moment. How had he entered her house? How long had he been sitting in her room. Alone with her mom. What if he made an attempt to harm her mom? What would she have done?

Miku runs to the door to open it and run, only to find it was locked.

"You didn't think I came here alone did you?" He asks with a chuckle, "I have men all over the house at the moment. And let me tell you that one wrong move from you, could cause your mother... serious... damage".

Miku narrows her eyes at him, "you wouldn't "

Len smirks, "I do what I must to get what I want... so trust me darling.... I would ".

Miku is left powerless as she stared at the man in front of her. Scared and helpless.

What was she going to do?

He'd threatened her with her mother. That was end game for her.

Her mom was the only family she's got left.

"Be a good girl, and do as I say quietly. Or else something might just happen to your dear mother downstairs " he threatened again, making a sob break out of the tealette's mouth. She covers her mouth, trying to muffle her sobs but it's no use as she sniffed and cried softly.

Len has a blank expression as he stands up from the chair, walking towards her quietly.

He kneels in front of her. Grabbing her chin and raising her head up to look at him. He smirks, "Good night Love".

And with that, he sprays the same bottle he used the night at the park. Miku's head spinning before she passes out on his shoulder. Len smiles, holding up some strand of her hair. Bringing them up to his nose to sniff as the creepy smile on his lips stretch even wider.

"Finally....  mine"

-Time skip-

Miku wakes up with a pounding headache. Groaning as she sits up, she tries reaching for her phone on the night stand with her eyes still closed. But feels nothing.

She looks over at the dark brown night stand to check.... except it wasn't dark brown anymore. It was milky in colour and definitely a different style. Confused, she then notices the sheets draped in her body. She'd never seen them before. They weren't hers. And this bed certainly wasn't her's either.

In fact, the whole room wasn't... what was going on?

Memories rush back into her head, her heart sinking when she realises everything that happened last night was real, and was in fact not a dream.

Len had kidnapped her.

Len had sneaked into her room, threatened her with her mom and then kidnapped her.

Her eyes are wide with tears as she stared at the sheets, turning towards the door when it opens to reveal two maids. Both with sweet smiles on their faces.

"Mistress,  you're finally awake" the one with red hair says.

"We're hear to get you ready for Master. He's downstairs qaisting for you to go down for breakfast" the other one with white hair chirps.

Mistress?

Master? Len?

What was going on?

"Look, please...." she starts when the two help her up. They were both taller than her so she had to look up at them.

"Please.... I've been kidnapped. Please... you have to help me get back home"

"I'm afraid we can't do that Mistress " the red head says, opening the bathroom for them to enter.

"Yes, the Master will have our heads"

"Wait... who is this Master you keep saying? Is it Len?"

"We don't call him that Mistress,  but we do sometimes call him Master Kagamine " the white head says.

So it is Len.

Before Miku could finish processing what they had said, the maids start to strip her of her clothing. Miku blushing as she held on her clothes.

"Wh..what do you think you're doing?!"

"We were asked to give you a bath by Master" the red head answers.

"Yes. And you can't bathe with clothes on" the white head adds.

Ignoring her struggles and protests, they strip her of her clothes and bathe me.

Once done, they put a robe on her and lead her to the room. Both holding onto either of her arms when suddenly, the release her and bow.

Her confusion turns into fear when she spot Len sitting on the edge of the bed. Standing up as he smiled at her.

He uses his hand to dismiss the maids and they both rush out of the room. Leaving her alone with him.

The rooms silent as they both stare at each other. Him with love and  admiration, me with hate and disgust.

"Miku-San...." he whispers, walking towards her as he cups her cheeks, "My Miku".

Angry, she shoves him away. Stepping back a few steps.

"I'm not yours Len.... and I never will be after what you did" she spits out.

Len stares at her with wide eyes, "How could you Len? How could you do this to me? You were literally my best friend. My favourite person.... my first love..." Miku trails off, grabbing his collar.

"But now.... I don't even know you are anymore.... what happened to you?" Miku says in a soothing tone.

Len's eyes are still wide as he stared at the shorter female. He closes his eyes, a slow smile stretching in his lips.

"I grew up" he whispers, removing her hands from his collar.

"... became a Yakuza king" he squished her cheeks together, wrapping his arm around her to keep her against him.

"And now you're mine" he crashes his lips to hers in a searing kiss. Him pouring his love and dark obsessions into, and her....

All he got in return from her was the unimaginable amount of hate he'd managed to grow within her. It was official now. She hated him for the man he'd grown up to become. The man who would threaten to harm her mother just so he could get her to come with him. The man who had completely forgotten the happy past he had with her, just to kidnap her for himself and fulfil his selfish desires.

The man who didn't care for the ones who loved him anymore.

She bites his lip hard, causing blood to come out and stain his lips. He pulls away and smiles like the maniac he was. Licking the blood off his lips.

"You're... you're a monster Len" she whimpers out, trying to push him off of her.

He grins, "I'm your monster".

We're still getting there...

Or more like.... we're just getting started...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.7K 38
The story revolves around a girl named Y/n who had a crush on Kagamine Len. They were childhood friends and they didn't care if being childhood frien...
3.7K 165 12
A blond girl with blue eyes has grown up all of her life alone, being used as a subject. She can't recall her past, and meets a mysterious boy who lo...
45.2K 2.2K 44
Miku Hatsune is a straight A college student. But her life wasn't normal. She had a bad past and wants to get rid of it. Until she met a boy name Len...
4.7K 216 11
this story is a lenxmiku fanfiction .... so i don't own VOCALOID i'm just a fan Of lenxmiku hope u like it \^•^/ Love chu ♥♥♥