Love,Blood&Mischief (Katherin...

Von Poison_Ivy99

Katherine Pierce a.k.a Katerina Petrova has been living for 500 hundred years.Never wanting to be in love and... Mehr

Love,Blood&Mischief (Katherine Pierce/Loki Laufeyson Love Story)
1800's Dance
Loki
Kisses and a Promise
No humanity
Getting hit with tony stark's car.
Dreams that are real
Flying to germany
Kidnapped
Reunion
Be the better man
Gone
In Loving Memory
*Authors Note*

Forever alone

2.6K 83 7
Von Poison_Ivy99

Katherine P.O.V.

A few months later…….

Good morning Miss Pierce.” a voice said.

I sat up in my bed. “Morning JARVIS, were is tony?” I asked

He is in the living room waiting for you with Miss Potts.” JARVIS replied.

“Thank You JARVIS, tell them I’ll be down in 5.”I said getting out of bed.

You’re welcome and happy birthday Miss.”

Yep today is my birthday. I don’t really like to celebrate my birthday, it only reminds me that I’m immortal and that I’m going to live forever while the ones I love are going to die someday. But Tony of course wants me to celebrate my birthday even though I keep on telling him I don’t want to, but he insist so today he is going to celebrate my birthday with me. Me and Tony have gotten closer the past few months since the day we met. He treats me as his family and he is kind of like a dad to me. I go to my closet and pick what I’m going to wear. Took a quick shower then put on my clothes. (What she looks like at rightà)Then I head out of my room and to the elevator. When I get out I head towards the living room. I see Tony in a nice suit with pepper fixing his tie for him.

“Morning guys.” I say walking towards them and giving Tony a hug and do the same to Pepper.

“Good morning Katherine.” Pepper said.

“Hey kid.” Tony said patting me on the head then ruffling my hair. I glared at him and he chuckled. He walked passed me and into the kitchen. I followed him as I fixed my hair. On the counter was a black circle colored cake with red roses and vines on the cake with matching candles that were already lit.

“Happy 537th birthday Katerina.” tony said. I made a wish and blow out the candles. “Wow your old.” he said. I rolled my eyes but smiled. “What did you wish for?” he asked.

“That’s for me to know and you to dot dot dot.” I said as I went over to the fridge and took out a packet of blood and started to drink from it. Tony saw it and gave me a disgusted look.

“Do you have to drink that stuff, why don’t you go and drink animal blood like Edward Cullen?” he asked.

“One: that stuff is nasty. Two: Do not compare me to those twilight vampires that twinkle in the sun light. They live in the fantasy world with unicorns and rainbows, I live in the real world were vampire’s burn in the sun.” I said finishing the packet and throwing it in the garbage.

“Plus, would you rather me go around killing people?” I asked waiting for a reply. Nothing

“That’s what I thought.” I said with a smirk

“Come on Katherine lets go.” Pepper said.

“Why?” I asked.

“You have school today.” she said waiting for me by the elevator.

“Do I have to go, I mean it is my birthday after all.” I said grabbing my bag off the couch, but not before giving tony the puppy dog eyes.

“Yep, bye have a good day at school and I promise when you get home we will hang out for the rest of your birthday.” Tony said giving me one last hug and pushing me into the elevator. I crossed my arms and pouted. “Meany.” I said as pepper laughed. When we got to the lobby we went towards the door were a car was waiting outside for me. I was about to go when Pepper stopped me.

“I wanted to give you this, happy birthday.” she said handing me a black box with a purple bow on it. When I opened it inside was a golden picture frame with black rose all around it with a picture of me, tony and pepper when we first came to stark tower. I smiled at the picture.

“Thanks pepper.” I said. She smiled

“You’re welcome sweetie, now go before your late to school.” She said pushing me out the door. I gave her a wave goodbye before going into the car. I took one look at the picture before I put it in my bag. I looked out the window as we passed by buildings and soon small neighborhoods then we got to my high school. I got out of the car and went inside to my locker. I don’t know why tony made me have to go to school since we came here. I headed to my home room history. For the whole class I zoned out looking outside the window. I really don’t need to listen any way, I practically know all of this. Hell I lived through this. This is going to be a long day. Well at least I get to spend the rest of it with Tony.

                                                                   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The rest of the day went on as a blur. When the bell rang telling us school was over and I was the first person out of the room to my locker and out the door. Every one else was either waiting for the bus our talking to their friends .I never really talked to any here so I didn’t really have any friends but I was okay with it. I waited at the spot where the car is supposed to pick me up. I looked up at the sky. It was sunny out today, not one cloud in the sky put I had a feeling it was going to rain. Just as I thought that dark clouds started to form in the sky. Lucky the car came just in time as it started to rain. Once the car stopped in front of stark tower. I put my bag over my head and open the door. Once I closed it I ran inside the building.

I took my bag off my head as I stepped into the elevator. “JARVIS take me up to the living room, and tell Tony I’m home.” I said

As you wish Miss Pierce and I am sorry he’s not here yet he is still at a meeting.” JARVIS told me as the elevator started to go up.

I frowned. “Do you know when he will be back?” I asked. He promised me when I got home that he would spend the rest of my birthday with me.

I’m not sure, but I will notify you when he is home Miss.” JARVIS said as the elevator doors open.

I get out and go into the living room. I put my bag in a chair while I go into the kitchen and take out a blood bag. I drink it in less than a minute then throw it away. I sighed bored out of my mind. I walk back and forth thinking of something to do for an hour. “Miss he has arrived.” JARVIS said as the elevator door opens and tony walks out wearing regular clothes with a box of pizza.

“Hey Katerina, how was school?” he asked while putting the pizza box and down on the table.

“You know same old same old how was the meeting?”  I asked walking over to him and taking a slice of pizza out of the box.

“Same old same old, so what you want to do?” he asked me.

“Fly around New York in Iron man suit, then come back and get drunk.” I said

‘Really that’s all you want to do for your birthday.” he said

“Yep, now come on.” I said pulling tony along with me towards the elevator.

“Oh and you mean your suit.” he said.

I stopped. “What.”

“Yep I made you your own suit, happy birthday.” he said

“Where is it?” I asked

“It’s on your floor, now hurry up I’ll be waiting.” he said.

I ran into the elevator. I pressed the button that had a K on it and the elevator went up. When it got to my floor I ran all over the place until I found it in a glass case in my room. It was like Tony’s but more for a girl and it was black and a dark purple. I went up to the case and put on the suit. When I got back to the living room tony was there waiting for me with his suit on.

“Ready?” he asked. I nod. “Let’s go.” he said putting on his helmet as I did the same.

I had a blast. I always wanted to fly in Tony’s suit but he never let me saying I would scratch it. Please it’s not like he couldn’t fix it any way, but now I have my own. We went all around New York. When we were done Tony though we should have a race to stark tower. “FIRST ONE THERE GETS A WHOLE BOTTLE OF SCOTCH AND DOESN’T HAVE TO SHARE.” I yell as we start the race.

                                                                    ~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

“You have to be faster than that to bet me Tony.” I said as I look behind me at Tony who was very far behind me.

“You want faster you got it.” he said. Soon after he said that he dumps making me almost hit a building me. Now tony is in front of me and lands on at stark towers.

“Hey no fair.” I said once I landed. The suit started to come off as I walk inside towards Tony. He held out the bottle of scotch towards me.

“Since it’s your birthday I’ll let you have it.” he said. I snatched it from him and blurred over to the couch. I looked back at Tony and see he has his own bottle too.  “Cheers.” I said as I purred the liquid down my throat. Me and Tony were drunk after our third bottle. I was swinging my bottle around dancing all around the room while Tony was dancing with a pillow. I jumped on the couch and Tony joined me. We were giggling like mad people. “Best birthday EVER.”I say then trip on my feet and fall on the floor.

“AW.”

“HA, you fel-.” Tony says but the falls next to me. “Not so funny now huh.” I say. “whatever.” he said.

“Tony want to play truth or dare?” I asked.

“Sure.”

“Okay truth or dare.”

“Truth.”

“Do you love Pepper?” I said looking at him waiting for an answer.

“Yes, but don’t tell her.” he said. I smiled

“I won’t.” Now it’s my turn

“Truth or dare.”

“Truth.”

“Tell me when the last time you fell in love was.” Tony said

“A year ago, when I was in New Mexico.” I said as I told him the story.

“So you fell in love with a guy you barely knew, he felt the same way blah blah blah, he left saying he would come back and he never did.”

“Yep.”

“Then?” tony asked

“He died and I never got to say good bye.”

“Really.” he said. I nod my head

After a long silence I said something.  “To be human.”

“What?” Tony asked

“That’s what I wished for, to be human.” I said.

“Why would you want to be human again, I thought you like being a vampire

 “I want to be human again so I never have to be alone. I spent all my life as a vampire being with no family or friends. Watching them people around, people I cared about before over the years die while I stay young. So turn off my humanity. You wanted to know there you go. “And you want to know something.” I asked tears in my eyes. “I learned that there is no point in having humanity when you have nothing to care about or feel. But even though I turn it off I still care, I care about you tony. You’re like family to me, you and Pepper. And I hate having to think that one day you’re going to die and I don’t think I can handle that. I lost so much being a vampire and I would do anything to be human. I want to haves a family, grow old and be surrounded by my grand kids then die a happy life.” I say as I start to cry. Tony comes and pulls me into a big hug as I sob into his shirt. “But I can’t, because I’ll keep living and have to let you go and move on, forever alone.”

I stayed in Tony’s arms the whole night. I started to close my eyes as tony picked me up and took me to my room. As tony placed me on my bed he placed a kiss on top then walks out of the room

As I hear the door close I start to sing a part of a song.

“Dancing slowly in an empty room

Can the lonely take the place of you?

I sing myself a quiet lullaby

Let you go and let the lonely in

To take my heart again.”

 Then I fall asleep.

Hi, I picked the song at the side because I think it really does fit Katherine. That and its one of my favorite. Hope you liked it ^-^

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58 7 32
In an alternate universe, where there are no Avengers and secret organisations hide the existence of the supernatural from the rest of humanity, magi...
3.1K 278 16
Driven by an insatiable yearning for personal happiness, Loki succumbed to the depths of his desires and set in motion a plan to reclaim what he beli...
350K 10.6K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
301K 10.9K 29
This whole soulmate thing was stupid for (y/n), she didn't have much hope for love in her life. But that all changes as a certain "reindeer drag quee...