๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ...

By omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ, A n... More

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone

138K 4.8K 4.2K
By omfg_af

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading! This is my apology for what you are about to read... Have a good read babessss! *Wiggles eyebrows like Emilio and Alex*

All love though <3

Word count: 2341

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

This is what fucking happens when I ignore a situation, Alexander and Molly have been seen in the damn fair. 104 of my men are dead and I just found out, Apparently there was a note that stated they wanted Ivy dead and me to suffer.

"I can't see them anywhere" Nicolas sighs through the com and I sigh knowing he can't hear me cause I've been muted this whole time. Fuck.

I lean down to Ivy's ear before placing a small kiss on her jaw, "We have to go baby" I whisper and her eyebrows furrow with confusion. But before she could even say a word we hear a gunshot.

Her eyes widen and she steps closer to me as people freeze before they all start running and screaming to get out of the fair. I hold Ivy closer to me as people bump past us before gripping the gun in my waistband.

We can't go out through the front cause I know there will be Molly's men waiting outside. Her dad is some mob boss and I know for a fact she made friends with the Italians now having all their resources and men at their side. I tap the com turning the mic on, "Where is the closest Exit?" I ask loudly over all the shouting.

"Our men reported there's men at the main so try the staff exit at the back not too far away from you guys" Nicolas replies as I hear other gunshots.

"Cover your ears sweetheart, You're okay" I whisper into her ear and she nods before covering them, I hold her close to me as we start making our way to the staff exit somewhere close to the ball toss.

"Ares 98 more of ours are dead" Nicolas shouts over the shootings and I bring out my gun seeing a man holding a gun towards us, before raising it and shooting him right in the head as his dead body falls to the floor and Ivy flinches moving closer.

"Do you see them?" I ask keeping a look out for anything, "No but there is so many fucking fat ass men trying to beat me up right now" He grunts through the com and I roll my eyes as we speed up our pace walking to the door that is now thankfully in sight. I sigh holding Ivy closer when she fists my shirt.

"BEHIND YOU BOSS-" I hear a man call before a gunshot shot go off so close to us, my eyes widen a bit as I look behind us to see one of my men on the floor with a bullet wound to his head and then my eyes fall to her.

"Long time no see, so sad you left the other day without saying hi" she tsks as my breath gets caught in my lungs seeing the bitch after years, no Ares. Stop it, Stay strong for Ivy.

I raise my gun before standing in front of Ivy thankful my damn hands don't tremble, "What the fuck do you want?" I grit as she twirls the gun in her hands, "you already know the answer to that babe" she smirks and her eyes fall behind me before to me again.

"Your happiness dead"

I feel Ivy clutch onto the back of my jacket and her next words make me feel better, reassurance. "She won't touch you darling"

"Stand the fuck down" I raise my gun aiming right at her head, she lets out a psychotic laugh before the look on her face completely changes into a innocent one. "You miss me babe?" she bats her eyelashes at me and I scowl at her.

Just keep the pictures out of your head Ares and you'll be fine.

Stay strong for the girl behind you, please don't break down. It's fine, she won't touch you ever again.

"I had some fun with your little girlfriend the other day" she slowly walks back and forth in a small line looking down at the gun in her hands as I take a step back, All I have to do is get Ivy out of this door. "Boss I'm at the back" I hear Dawson through the com and look down "Don't come in" I whisper lowly.

"Where the hell are you?" Nicolas pants

I take another step back looking back quickly seeing we're at the door, I reach back and grip the door handle. "She screams so sweetly, and gosh seeing her own brother spilling her blood" Molly says before looking at us. I freeze as does Ivy behind me.

"Fucking bitch" Nicolas and Dawson curse at the same time.

"But the little who-" I cut her off, "-Shut the fuck up" I grit and take a deep breath. Just get Ivy out.

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I'm holding onto Ares both for me and him but in the next second the door behind me opens and Ares turns to me quickly covering my body with his as I look over his shoulder to see men tackling Molly to the ground.

"Dawson is waiting outside, baby be safe" he grabs my face and kisses me hard, I pull away immediately "No, what about y-you?" I panic looking at Molly and he grabs my face making me look at him.

"I'll be fine, go home" he whispers and I shake my head, no way am I leaving him with that fucking whore. She touched and hurt him so much, I would be a horrible person to leave him alone with his biggest nightmare. But before I could say anything his lips are on mine again, "Wait up for me?"

I feel my eyes glossy when he gives me a soft smile, why the hell does this happen to us?

"You better not die Olly" I whisper and he pecks my lips before I feel someone grab onto my hand from the back, "Keep her safe Dawson" Ares says before I'm pulled out of the door and it's shut. I turn and see D, and behind him Nico laying on the floor with blood running down his whole face and 100% over 100 dead people laying around him.

"WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO KILL THE FAT ONES?"

"Shut up Nicolas, let's go" D says and I throw myself at him, I thought bigD was dead. We all gon be dead if we don't leave right the fuck now.

I pull away and Nico gets off the floor tumbling a bit and my eyes widen when they find his bloody knee cap, "Right-you good gorgeous?" Nico asks and I nod slowly, he's covered in blood, shot in the knee, has bleeding knuckles and doesn't look like he's in any pain.

D places a hand on my back as he brings out a gun and we start walking, With D on my one side and Nico on my other we make our way out of here. Or at least we try.

"Leaving already?"

My eyes widen and all the breath is knocked out of my lungs when I hear her voice, she's here. No, no please no.

The boys both take a step closer to me before they turn with their guns up and pointed at Jackie, my mother. Xander beside her both carrying guns, "Yes, yes in fact we were. Now if we can kindly part ways that would be great old lady" Nico snaps and I grab his arm looking at the men now surrounding us.

"Give her and We'll let you both go" Xander offers and my eyes widen as I hold onto Nico's arm tighter, Nico might hate me but we're still friends. Right? "What is she? A fucking object that you want us to 'give her'?" D snaps as the men raise their guns at us.

We're so out numbered.

Thanks for the kind reminder

"Shut the fuck up and hand the bitch over, then you can be on your way. You boys are out numbered here and there is no other way that you guys could win" Jackie waves her gun around showing all the people holding guns to us.

I'm scared.

I see Nico secretively tap his ear three times as D argues back and forth with the two people, "Close your eyes" Nico whispers and my eyebrows furrow but my eyes snap closed when I hear guns starting to shoot, My eyes slam closed and I feel someone grab me and make me crouch down.

"MOTHERFUCKERS" I hear Xander groan but my eyes stay closed and my hands at my head as I feel tears drip down my cheeks, I hope Ares is okay, I hope they can just leave us alone. I just want to live a happy life, finally.

The shooting stops but I stay down, as the tears of fear stream down my face, fear for Olly, fear for Nico's wounds, fear for why D was gone, fear of being taken again, fear of leaving my happy place.

"Ivy we have to go" I hear D, quickly wiping the pathetic tears from my cheeks I nod and stand. My eyes fall to Xander laying on the floor with a gunshot wound to his leg and mom no where to be seen. "Bring him in" Nico points to the man groaning on the floor with his gun.

What the hell just happened?

"Let's go ladies" Nico puts his hand on my back but I don't move. "W-What about Ares?" I ask looking up at him, he sighs and tucks his gun away. "He'll be fine" D answers from behind me and I shake my head.

"He's with molly-" I start and gunshots go off inside the fair, "I'm sorry Ivy, he told us to do anything to get you out just now. He can hear us" D sighs and the two boys start pushing me towards the exit.

"No, guys he's alone with-" I start get cut off by another gun shooting and a tear spilling down my cheek as we run out of there. He better be okay, because if he's not then I'm not.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 240 16
Hey guys, thought that since my other book, Seven Deadly Sins Oneshots, got so much attention, I thought I would do this one as well for all of the D...
445K 21.4K 107
Maybe if Sirius Black wished for it hard enough, Remus Lupin would be his. If only his family wasn't caught up in an old rivalry resurfacing... (Mara...
290K 6.3K 76
This was the riskiest decision JYP had ever made in his life but thankfully it all worked out for the best and now he officially had a golden child w...