Ishqbaaz: Inseparable

By viratsrk

Life seems to be back on track for the Oberois after the Kalyani Mills chapter, but when has life been so sim... More

|| Characters introduction ||
||1. Life back on track ||
|| 2. Day goes on ||
|| 3. O- Bros time ? ||
|| 4. Compensation ||
|| 5. Tiredness ||
|| 6. Night time Conversations ||
|| 7. Shivika ||
|| 8.Plan for a trip?? ||
|| 9. The trip is on ||
|| 10.Bro Time||
|| 11. Trouble? ||
||12.Insecurities speak ||
|| 13. Aftermath||
|| 14.The O-Bahus talk ||
|| 16. Shock ||
|| 17. We are Inseparable ||
|| 18.All's Well that Ends Well ||
NEW STORY ALERT

|| 15. The News||

1K 88 17
By viratsrk

Shivaay came along with Annika back home to a silent one. Om and Rudra were no where to be seen. Just then, they heard some sounds behind. They saw Rikara and Ruvya come in. Annika, Gauri and Bhavya exchanged looks and realized that they both had also taken their respective husbands to talk and make them see each other's perspective. Shivaay tried to free his hand from Annika's but she instead held on to it tighter and gently rubbed her thumb on his hand in order to reassure him. He looked at her and she smiled back at him. He also held her hand tightly but did not speak. Annika came forward and took the initiative.

"Om, Rudy, me, Gauri and Bhavya didn't plan on your confrontation like this but I see that both Gauri and Bhavya had taken you out to talk and sort things out. So, I think you three should talk it out and try to sort things out as mature adults. Come on."

"Bhabhi, maybe we shouldn't. I mean more than me, Rudra and Shivaay should talk it out. The main disagreement is between them. Rudra, you talk to Shivaay." Om said while turning to Rudra.

Rudra held Bhavya's hand tightly and she also gave him a smile when he turned towards her.
But he just didn't want to move and look towards his eldest brother.

"I can't do it Bhavya. I don't want to."

Shivaay eased his hand out of Annika's hold and went towards Rudra.

"Is that why you didn't pick my phone even when I called you so many times?"

Rudra bowed his head down and refused to meet Shivaay's eyes. But that just irritated Shivaay more.

"Rudra, I have asked a question, so naturally I expect an answer from you. Yesterday, both of you had found your voices soaring right? Then what happened today. You both seem to have lost it"

"Shivaay, what happened yesterday was unfortunate, we agree... ", Om said but Shivaay cut him.

"... And yet you had the courage to look me in the eye and accuse me of neglecting you both. Didn't you?", Shivaay said cutting Om short.

" Well, that is what you did right? You did ignore us and on the top of it even shouted on us. Where did we go wrong? I mean, I agree that I shouldn't have shouted on you yesterday and I am really sorry for that but I don't regret whatever I said", Rudra said in a firm tone.

Om came forward and said, "Yes Shivaay, I also agree that Rudra shouldn't have spoken to you like that but whatever he said wasn't wrong. As your brothers, is it wrong to have expectations from you?"

"No of course not. But you said exactly what I had in mind. If you both have expectations from me, then can't I also have? Can't I expect my brothers to understand me when I find myself stuck? Can't I expect them to be by my side when I feel sad and broken? Whatever happened yesterday was a genuine mistake. I didn't do it intentionally. Our company needs time to cope and emerge stronger. It has been months since we have properly able to look into our business. For your kind information, I hadn't invited trouble in the form of Svetlana, Veer or Bua. If not me, who is going to run the business? Tell me, do you have an answer?", Shivaay said angrily.

Now Rudra really got agitated.

"We have always been with you. Even when you were such a stone hearted person in front of the world. You used to work 18 hours a day. We have always supported you. When Bua blackmailed you, when Veer threatened you, everytime we were there."

"This isn't all about the past Rudra. Things and situations change. Whatever happened on the day of the trip wasn't supposed to happen. It was completely unintentional. And just for your information, let me tell you that I would have ignored it and still went for the trip, all of us would have been doomed by now. I know that Sameer is nothing compared to me but still, his company is one of the top companies. And Mr. Shah has had good relations with me. So I had to go through with the deal. I don't need to make you guys understand that in what sensitive position we are. So excuse me, if right now, business needs me more.", Shivaay said looking at Rudra and Om.

Om then came forward, held his shoulders and asked Shivaay. His voice was calm unlike Rudra.

"Shivaay, didn't we both talk about all of this the day you booked the tickets. You assured me that you won't let anything wrong happen. Then how come all this happened? We were going to say no to this trip the first time only right? If we would have done that then none of this would have happened"

Shivaay went two steps back and just massaged his temples and finally spoke, "Om, I am tired of explaining it over and over again that I had nothing to do with Sameer's meeting. Honestly, even I wanted to go on this trip. I was also excited and I had cleared out my schedule. It was all unprecedented."

But Rudra still was not ready to listen. He was still in a disappointed mood.

"Enough! I have had enough. I am genuinely not interested in knowing what happened, how it happened. All I know is that, the trip didn't happen and now here we are. I just didn't expect we all would see a day like this. No no more talking about this. In fact, wait, I have a better idea. All three of us should give each other space. We should avoid confronting each other for a few days. I know we have issues but you both are still my brothers. Even though we are angry with each other, none of can deny that we love each other a lot. So I think that we should stop talking for a few days until our anger calms down, especially for me. I don't want to say anything that I might regret later", Rudra said.

Annika, Gauri and Bhavya were silent spectators to all of this until Rudra spoke. All three felt that the brothers only needed to speak among themselves and vent it all out. And now when Rudra spoke all of this, AnRiVya exchanged looks and gave each other a knowing nod. Annika intervened at this point.

"I think we can go with what Rudra has said. He isn't completely wrong. And you three have us. We won't let anyone of you do anything wrong. Me, Gauri and Bhavya also think that this matter needs to be handled maturely and help you guys understand each other's perspective. Now, it's quite late. You three should get some sleep. Good night"

Everyone else nodded their heads at her and went to their rooms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Shivaay and Annika reached their room, Shivaay started removing his watch and tie while Annika went in the bathroom to change. When she came back out, Shivaay went in and got changed. As they lay in bed with Annika in Shivaay's embrace, she looked up at him and asked, "Shivaay, I did nothing wrong na? I mean you weren't offended na?"

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"No, you didn't. Maybe what happened, happened for the best. Everything isn't all good everytime. I do feel very bad for all that took place but maybe it had to be this way. Anyways, I am going to let time take it's course. I have you with me. That is enough. Isn't it?"

She also smiled at him but all throughout when he was talking, she didn't fail to notice that he was gasping for breath more than usual and his voice was tired. Something was off.

"Yes Shivaay, you have me always. So now, tell me what problem are you facing? Why are you gasping for breath and rubbing over your chest. I even saw this while we were having dinner and now again.  What is it Shivaay? Tell me."

Shivaay looked at her with an expression of getting caught but nevertheless answered her.

"Actually Annika,  I was going to tell you but didn't get the time only. Its been paining near my chest since today morning. I took a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. I will pay a visit and let's see what is it."

Annika came out of his embrace and looked at him seriously.

"I will also come with you. I can't let you go alone there. Please."

"Hey Anni. It's okay. It is just a regular check up. It isn't anything serious. You have a meeting tomorrow which is important.  Don't worry, I will tell you about the reports. Don't take tension. Now sleep and let me also sleep. We both have a very busy day tomorrow."

Saying so, he kissed her forehead and she smiled looking at him. She snuggled more into him and soaked into his warmth.

"Okay Shivaay. But you must tell me about the reports. Dare you try to hide anything from me. I would kill you with my bare hands. Before also, we had hid things from each other and we both know where did it bring us. So promise me that you won't hide it."

Shivaay chuckled and said, "Promise baba"

"No, you do pinky promise"

"Okay Baby, Pinky Promise. Now sleep okay. Good night love."

"Good night"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Gauri and Bhavya informed the elders about what transpired yesterday. The elders decided to go to Rishikesh for the well being of the family. That would also ensure that the youngsters give time amongst themselves. And moreover Annika, Gauri and Bhavya were there for Shivaay, Om and Rudra. They left soon after and now the house was only left to the Obros and Obahus.
Meanwhile, in Shivika's room, Annika had surprisingly got up before Shivaay and freshened up while he was still sleeping. She asked a servant to bring their breakfast in the room and when it came, she went to wake Shivaay up.

"Shivaay, wake up, see breakfast is already here. You also have to go to the doctor na. Come on, get up, it's late"

Shivaay stirred in sleep and slowly squinted his eyes open.

Good morning Sunshine", he wished her and got up.

"Good morning Shivaay. Now come and have breakfast. You will get more late. "

"Okay, unromantic",  complained Shivaay like a kid and joined Annika for breakfast.

After half an hour, both Shivika were ready and Shivaay dropped Annika at her office. Before going he held her hand and stopped her, " About the doctor, I haven't told anyone at home. So you also don't. We will tell them later. Now go, I will call you soon."

He kissed her forehead and said goodbye to her. She smiled and reciprocated the kiss.

"Okay, Mr. Husband. I won't tell but you give me a call. You know I get impatient."

"I will. Bye. Take care. "

"Bye"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annika received a call from Shivaay hours later. She was already getting impatient and hence straightaway picked up the phone.

"Hello, Shivaay, is everything fine? What did the doctor say? There is nothing to worry about right?"

Shivaay smiled to himself as he heard her going on and on. But when she didn't stop with her questions, he interrupted her.

"Wait, wait. Listen to me now. The reports will come after some days. Till then, the doctor has given some medicines. I will have them properly and on time. Now you can peacefully go back to work and I will also to mine. Don't take too much tension. Otherwise you will need to go to a doctor."

Annika heaved a sigh of relief. She leaned back on her chair and drank some sips of water.

"Shivaay, you are fine na? "

"Yes, I am. Now you also be fine and meet you at home."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye"

"Shivaay listen.. "

"Yes, Annika bolo"

"I love you"

"Jaanta hu"

"Mean person"

"Okay okay, I love you too"

"Jaanti hu"

"Now who's being mean? "

And they both burst into laughter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some days later:

Annika was impatiently pacing around the living room waiting for Shivaay. It was already 12 and he still wasn't home. He had gone to a party. The last call she had received from him was at 6:30 when he had called to tell her that he was going to a business party. And no call and message after that. Moreover, he hadn't replied to any of her calls and messages either. She was getting tensed. But, she had pacified all the other house members that he had informed her of being late and they need not worry. Thus, they all had gone to sleep.
Around 10 minutes later, she heard the front door creak open. What she saw scared her.
Shivaay was drunk and was taking the support of the wall to stand up straight. Khanna was trying to keep him up from one side. She quickly rushed to him and relieved Khanna.
All her anger flew away when she saw him like that. She carefully took him to their room without disturbing the other house members. Once they reached, she asked him worriedly, "What is all this Shivaay? No call, no message. I was getting so scared. And now you are drunk. What is going on?"

Shivaay managed to look at her and held her face tenderly. She noticed that he was trying to say something, "Annika, I want to tell you something."

"Yes Shivaay, tell me", she said as she caressed his face. He smiled at her and managed to get some words out.

"My heart is failing Anni. I don't have much time"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here is the next part. This might be one of the last chapters.
Hope you guys like it.
I didn't want this story to be dragged unnecessarily. So I wanted to give this story a legitimate ending.
Keep reading and tell me how is it and what are your thoughts.
Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 5.8K 40
Shivaay Singh Oberoi has everything - a wonderful wife that he deeply loves, a successful career and a beautiful family. God has bestowed him with ev...
200K 9.9K 47
An Ishqbaaz fic about Obros: (#2 First Runner up for best Obros story - The Ishqbaaz Fanfic Community Awards 2018 #TIFCA) In everyone's life there's...
83.9K 3.7K 55
This is the ff after shivika's nikah were the total plot will be different No mihir awasti's challenge No redux Anika will be a independent girl An...
Dreams By Shivani

Fanfiction

88.1K 9.6K 52
COMPLETED He always supports his family and fight with evils for his family. He never ask anything from his family. He left his dreams for his fami...