Try:A Roc Royal Love Story(se...

By brealuvs888

you know brea and roc have bee through a lot. well their journey together isnt over yet. now they have anothe... More

Try:A Roc Royal Love Story(sequel to smile)
questions
getting info
you ready for this?
he's gonna lose it
don't kill brian
these kids are out of control
Later that night
getting shot
o fuck no!
final chapter
trilogy?
trilogy

Anetta's death

2.1K 41 4
By brealuvs888

brea's pov

brea-*its been two weeks since i visited anetta and bianca.i try to analyze what shes saying but i never get it completely.im sitting on the couch with mona eating a bowl of trix and watching spongebob.out of nowhere i hear my phone ring.*hello?........this is she..............o really?how did this happen?............................................................ok..............................ok ill be there tomorrow.........ok thank you.

mona-what happened mommy?

brea-my mom died.

mona-aw.*she hugged me and i held her.damn.now i have to pack because im not wasting my damn gas to come back and forth.they want me to be present at the reading of the will.i contnued eating with mona and then i walked upstairs to pack.its 5 in the afternoon so i know roc will be home soon.i packed for about 4 nights incase i have to stay extra.i heard someone walking down the hall and it was roc carrying mona.*

brea-mona can you go downstairs?*she nodded her head and walked to her room.i walked to the door and closed it.*

roc royal-whats wrong?

brea-i just found out my mom died and i have to go to her funeral tomorrow and then i have to stay for the will the next day.*he nodded his head.*

roc royal-you want me to come with you?*i shook my head.*

brea-ill be fine.maybe shell tell me the truth in her will.*he shrugged.ifinished packing and then i picked out my outfit for the funeral.he wrapped his arms around my waist while my back was turned to him.*

roc royal-i love you.

brea-i love you too.

roc royal-you hungry?*i shook my head.*well im going to order pizza.*i nodded my head and he kissed my cheek.he walked out of our room.i laid in bed and fell asleep.i awoke at 8am to get ready for the funeral.i put on a black dress and black heels.i curled my hair and roc kissed my cheek.*are you ok?*i nodded my head.*talk to me.*he turned me around.i looked in his eyes.*

brea-im nervous about the will.

roc royal-are you sure you dont need me to go?

brea-positive.this is one thing i need to do on my own.i love you though.be back as soon as possible.*he nodded his head and i kissed him.i grabbed my stuff and walked to my car.i drove to anetta's house and saw bianca on the porch looking at the grass.i walked over and sat next to her.*hi.

bianca-hey.you ok?*i nodded my head.*

brea-are you ok?*she nodded her head and leaned on my shoulder.*were you close?

bianca-hell no.she hated me.*a girl with red hair walked over to us.*thats my daughter paula.*she got up and hugged her.she looked around my age.they walked over to me and i smiled at them.*

brea-hi im brea.*we shook hands.*

paula-paula.you look pretty.

brea-you do too.i like the hair color on you.*she smiled.*

paula-excuse us brea.*i nodded my head and walked to the porch and sat on the steps.i felt someone staring at me but when i looked around noone was looking.i got up and walked into the house because i felt creeped out.i saw a bunch of old ladies inside talking.an old man around 60 walked over to me.*

******-who are you?*what do i say?*

brea-a friend of the family.*he nodded his head and hugged me.*

*****-i am too.you look pretty.your a very beautiful woman.*i smiled.*

brea-thank you.*he walked away and i walked back outside to see if they were done talking.paula walked up to me.*

paula-brea do you know who your mom is?

brea-anetta.*she smiled and walked inside.what the hell was that?i walked inside i didnt see her because of all the people.*

bianca-hey the limo is here so lets head out.*i walked out of the house and i was going to go to my car but bianca brought me in the limo with her and paula.we didnt speak at all.when we got to the funeral everything was set up so i went up to her casket.*

brea-what were you hiding from me old woman?whatever your trying to keep me safe from it will find me so it wouldve been easier if you told me.thanks for keeping it until you died.*i walked to my seat and waited for the funeral started.after the funeral i didnt want to stay and eat their food so i went to a diner and called roc royal.*

roc royal-hey.how it go?

brea-it was ok i guess.i want to go home but i have to stay for the will.maybe she will tell me the truth then.

roc royal-maybe.where are you?

brea-at a diner waiting for my food.

roc royal-ok.i miss you.

brea-i know.i miss you too.

*******-roc we have to practice.*that sounded like princeton.*

roc royal-its brea.

*******-hi brea!*that sounded like all of the guys.*

roc royal-that was the boys.

brea-figures.well i just got my food so see you tomorrow.

roc royal-ok.i love you.

brea-i love you too.*i put my phone in my pocket and ate.when i was done i paid for my food and droove to anetta's house.i noticed that no one was home yet so i went into anettas room and searched for something about my birth,adoption,anything around that subject but when i opened every drawer it was completely empty.she really was hiding this from me.what could she have done?what did i do?i sat on the floor and just looked at the ground.why cant anyone tell me the truth?is that so hard to ask?i held my hands over my forehead and sat there feeling defeated.i heard a door open so i got out of her room and walked downstairs.*

bianca-hey bre.

brea-hi.how was the rest of the funeral?

paula-fun.you shouldve came with me.my friends were there and cracking jokes like crazy.*i smiled.*

brea-paula how old are you?

paula-27.*i nodded my head.*

brea-well im going to bed.see you in the morning.*they nodded their heads.i walked to my room and put on some pj shorts and a tank top.i pulled my hair into a ponytail and fell into sleep.i walked down a hall that was not familiar to me.when i got to the end of it i saw a baby wrapped in a blanket.i picked the baby up and she looked so beautiful.i smiled and held her snuggly to my chest.i heard a big boom come from behind me.i turned around and it was anetta.*

anetta-you never know when to stop.just like your mother and your foster dad.

brea-what are you talking about?

anetta-youll find out soon enough.by the way be careful with her.shes a biter.*i looked down at the baby and her face was covered in some red liquid and she had sharp long fangs smiling at me.out of nowhere she jumped up at me and i jumped out of bed screaming.i heard knocking at my door and i answered it.it was bianca.*

brea-im fine.sorry to wake you.

bianca-are you sure?i heard you screaming.

brea-im ok.

bianca-well start getting ready.we need to be at the place in 1 hour.*i nodded my head and she walked out of my room.i took a deep breath and started getting ready for the will.i put on a mid length black skirt,white tank top,black sweater and black heels.i curled my hair and walked downstairs.everyone was ready so we went to the church anetta goes to.o sure she would go to church.she probably asks god for his forgiveness everytime shes here.we walked inside the building and down a flight of stairs to a room with dark red carpet and beige furniture.i sat on the sofa.it was about 5 other people there with us.the reader of the will name is jack.*

jack-to rosemarie i leave you my jewels.to joseph i leave you half of my money.to tracy i leave you this tape recorder now play it.

tracy-what?*she hit play and it was anetta laughing hard.i kinda smiled.*

jack-thought you was gonna get riches please.*i smiled.*victor i want you to have $5,000 to do that thing weve been planning for years.i looked it up and thats enough for you to get.bianca you can have my house.paula you can have $4,000 to do your dream that we talked about.*i saw paula smile and that made me smile.*last but certainly not least brea.*i looked at him ready to hear what he had to say.*i leave you the rest of my money which is $10,000 and the truth.brea im not your real mother.your real mother wanted me to take care of you but i couldnt do it so i gave you to my neighbor george and told him to care for you because he loved you ever since you were a baby but you were stolen from him and no one ever found you.when you found me i was not happy to have you back in my life demanding that i tell you why i did what i did.i did it to protect you from me and your mother.we are and were bad for you.i think you did better than all of us even with your struggles.im sorry for not just telling you that i didnt want you but i felt bad telling something like that to your face because you looked so desperate to know about who you are.by the way this is hosw it goes.im your grandmother,paula is your sister.so guess whos your mother?*o no.*who do you think it is?

brea-bianca isnt it?

jack-ding ding ding.you got it right.im sorry baby girl.i love you all and i did have fun writting this.i cant read the rest of her words because its cursing.thats the will.come back tomorrow to claim everything she gave you.*

brea-yall keep that money.im done with this family.*i got up and walked out of the church.i heard my name being yelled but i didnt stop.i got in my car and bianca grabbed the door before it could close.*

bianca-im sorry.*i saw tears in her eyes.*

brea-no your not.get the fuck off my door.*she let go and i drove to their house.i grabbed my stuff and drove back home.when i got there i noticed roc's car was outside.i grabbed my stuff and walked inside.i saw eevryone sitting on the couch watching drake and josh.roc got up with a smile on his face.it faded when he saw my face.i ran to him and hugged him tight.he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.*

roc royal-its ok.no need to be sad.*he kissed my head and pulled me tighter to his chest.i felt arms around my legs and other arms around my back.that must be mona and brian trying to cheer me up.i love my family.my real family.*

thats anetta.funny will?no?ok:(vote comment and all that other good stuff.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 85 42
RocRoyal meets this girl and she is famous the same amount as he. They start to really feel for each other and start dating with in a week or two. Th...
387K 8.7K 32
4 Years Has Currently Passed Since Roc, Ray , Prince , Prod , Babydoll , Beauty , & Yn Have Graduated High School . As They Are Getting Older And M...
6.9K 146 17
Mindless Behavior finds love with Sara, Jaidah, Tori, and Skylar. You can't spell love without drama, romance, and b.s. Being edited due to the che...
503K 10.8K 25
You and Roc come home one day to what seemed like a regular argument. But this argument, soon turned violent when you two decide to physically fight...