What's wrong with Levi's Secr...

By Eggroll47

Levi x Reader (AU) In which a cold and rich CEO, is trying to make his secratary stay on his side. But that'... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
100K Reads - Special Chapter
Another Special Chapter
Last Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

75

5.4K 210 228
By Eggroll47

Wedding Day.

A brunette in a ponytail exhales proudly as she stands in front of the most luxurious building in the city, which is now filled with a huge number of guests. She rests her hands on her hips, "so, what do you think, Erwin ?" The woman herself is clad in a simple yet elegant dress .

"I think you've chosen the excellent place for their marriage. You were right about this place being spacious." Said the blonde beside her, who is smiling faintly.

"Damn straight, I'm right. I'm Hanji Zoe and I'm always right."

Erwin chuckles while straightening his suit, "well then, shall we go in- Hanji ?" He turns his head left and right in search of his wife, who already sprints inside to meet her friends, "silly woman.."

On the way to the auditorium, someone greeted her, "Mrs. Smith !!"

"Ah, nice to see you, Ms. Blouse. You look like you're in a good mood."

"Yes !! Today's the day I'm not holding back ! Just imagine, they'll have so many delicious dishes ! Armin actually advised me to go on a diet, but, fuck it ! I'm going to lose myself today !" Sasha pumped her fist into the air.

Hanji cackled, "you're sure full of energy today, aren't you ?"

Sasha replies with an enthusiastic nod.

"Then let's eat like food fighters today ! We shall show the world that women won't hold back when it comes to food !" The head of the research department and the planning division employee do a high five before entering the hall together.

Meanwhile in another room...

There sat a beautiful woman whose last name is going to be changed into 'Ackerman'. The beautiful dress that Levi specially picked for her suits her body perfectly, showing her godlike curves and it shows an appropriate amount of skin. Her hair is neatly styled by a professional, unlike the usual hairstyle that she uses to go to work everyday.

A breathtaking groom is sitting on a chair, just a few inches beside the bride. His raven hair is slicked to the back, leaving small strands of hair hanging on his forehead. The vice president is clad in a black and white suit, with a small white handkerchief in his pocket.

"Are you that nervous brat ?"

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap

The sound of the man rapidly tapping his foot against the floor endlessly makes (Y/n) raise an eyebrow, "I don't think it's me who's nervous and shaking." She sends him a sarcastic smile, "I think it's you, sir."

"Tch.."

Levi grabs a hold of his knee to prevent his leg from shaking from nervousness, nonetheless it's still shaking under his steel grasp.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I've given speeches to a crown of some thousands and I didn't tremble even when signing contracts in which billions were involved. So.. What's wrong with my leg ?"

(Y/n) rolls her eyes at his statement, 'what a pussy..' She thought.

"If you're that nervous, then let me hold your hand." Levi inches closer to the bride and clasped his hand to her soft ones. He still refuses to admit that he's feeling nervous as fuck. There's a chance that Levi might fuck up everything and the thought of it seems to be really taking over his mind and body.

She smiles politely at him, "I have some medicine from my dad to help me calm down earlier."

"I-I don't need it. I'm a man."

Luckily, (Y/n) is able to control the urge to smack his head. She only replies with a small nod while caressing his hand.

"EVERYONE CHECK UNDER YOUR BOOTS I LOST LEVI !"

The booming voice that came from the other side of the room makes the groom sigh. Kenny has been looking for him, in the most embarrassing way. He then facepalmed. With one last squeeze, (Y/n) looks him in the eye.

"It's time."

---------

A certain orange haired guest wandered around the hall, looking for an empty seat.

"Look ! It's the supermodel, Petra Ral !"

Being a simp for the model, Jean immediately stands from his seat, "Ms. Ral ! P-please sit here ! It would be our pleasure."

"Awww thank you." Petra plopped down beside Jean. They're sitting on a round table surrounded by eight chairs. Jean can feel his heartbeat rising, but sadly, the others don't feel the same. The planning division team, who's sitting around the table along with Jean, seem to hate the fact that Petra is joining them.

"Though it might be rude of me to ask, may I get a picture with you ?"

The lady nods, "yes of course."

"Ah, thank you. Man, you're so beautiful and I just couldn't help myself." Jean fishes out his phone before scooting closer to the model and posing with her.

Out of curiosity, Armin throws her a question, "so, Ms. Ral. Whose guests are you ? Who are you here to congratulate ?"

"Hmph.. I'm not here to congratulate anyone. I'm here to get my revenge. What a liar ! That secretary told me that she's not dating my Levi-boo.. But now they're getting married ! Unbelievable ! Here I am, in a white dress, and ready to steal all the attention from the bride. I'm going to replace the bitc-"

"Hey guys ! I hope I'm not late."

All of them turned their heads towards the person who just arrived and sat beside the orange haired model, "Oh my god, are you Petra Ral ?!"

Armin begins to facepalm, followed by Connie. The others then look at the two in fear. Where there is Moblit, there's a disaster.. This is not a good sign at all and Petra's probably going to face something bad.

"I'm your big fan !" Moblit takes her hand in his and shook it abruptly out of happiness, "I've seen you on TV advertisements and-"

*Splash*

His hand accidentally bumped a glass of orange juice that belongs to Sasha, spilling the orange substance into Petra's pearly white dress. Moblit's jaw drops to the floor. He flails his arms in frenzy, "I'm so sorry ! I didn't-"

"YOU CRAZY- WHAT A COMPLETE ASSHOLE !! MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS !"

In a matter of seconds, Petra storms out of the auditorium with a flushed face and a stained dress.

Mikasa sends Moblit a reassuring look, "don't worry. That whore deserved it. I'm sure Mr. Smith will raise your salary, Moblit."

"Really ?? I-"

"Ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention ?" Kenny has stepped into the podium and speaks into the microphone, "the ceremony will begin soon. May we ask all our guests to be seated, please. Then we'll begin the wedding ceremony for our groom, Levi Ackerman, and our bride, (Y/n) (L/n)."

Thousands of enlivening applause greet the couple that begins to walk down the aisle together to get into the front stage.

"GO (Y/n) !!"

"Girl !! You look stunning as hell !"

"DON'T PISS YOURSELF SHORTY !"

"Heh.. I raised that shitty runt well.."

Kenny can still remember it as clear as a day. It's like only yesterday when he found his nephew starving to death with his dying mother. He couldn't even believe his own eyes.

Many comments came from the guests and their colleagues. Kuchel wipes the tears that's brimming on her steel grey eyes, realizing how fast her son has grown up through thick and thin. And now there he is, ready to enter a new level of life with the woman he loves.

As for Porco and Mr. (L/n).. Well.. They couldn't be more proud of the woman.

With every step they take towards the altar, the two were reminded of how many times they have been walking side by side in the past 10 years of working together. The memory of their promise begins to replay in their heads.

-----FLASHBACK-----

"Will I meet you again ?"

Her soft tiny hands grasped into the old crippled shirt that clung to the boy's body. He looked at her with a gaze that she couldn't read, "I- I don't think we can.." he stammered.

"Then find me, and marry me in the future !" The little girl cried, "promise me that we'll meet again !"

A new wave of emotions that he had never felt before washed over him.

"I'll try, I'll try to find you again.." He linked his skinny pinky to hers.

"And then I'll marry you."

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

With final steps, Levi and his lover reached the middle of the altar with their hands intertwined.

He brushes some strands away from (Y/n)'s face before closing his eyes and leaning in for the final kiss. The kiss that symbolizes the end of their 'dating' phase and symbolizes their status as husband and wife. Levi rests his hands on her waist softly, pulling her closer than ever to savor the once in a lifetime moment. They turn a blind eye to the sea of guests that are currently screaming and cheering from their seats. The kiss was filled with passion, not too rushed and heated.

"(Y/n)..." Levi breathed out in the middle of the kiss.

They pulled away, finally opening their eyes to stare at each other lovingly, "Levi.."

His grey eyes shine brightly upon the sight before him. From this day and forward, the woman in front of Levi will be the sight that greets him every time he flutters his eyes open in the morning. She'll be the first person to greet him when he comes home from a long business trip. She'll be the one who will stand by his side in health and sickness. And she'll be the one who keeps him away from nightmares. (Y/n) Ackerman will be his everything. Levi leans his forehead into hers.

"Stay close to me."

"Always."

~THE END~

A/N : Anddd that's the end of the story ! Phew.. I never thought I'd make it to this point. Thank you so much for supporting this book and thank you for waiting patiently ! I wouldn't make it this far if it wasn't for you guys !!

If you don't mind, please drop your final thoughts about this book, a detailed opinion would be nice tho.. hehe

Don't forget to check out my other book : Corpse Groom :))

And yes, the wedding ceremony is a bit different and simpler so please bear with it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 520 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
18.4K 591 20
When levi and y/n reached their end point by a certain matter This story is inspired by the k-drama called "I have a Lover" but I'll put my own plot...
Sugar By ruf1n4

Short Story

63.9K 1.1K 14
Levi Ackerman x you short story When life becomes way too hard, you find help in one of the grumpiest yet attractive men you've ever met. Levi Ackerm...
218 91 7
Ever wondered what would happen if Levi met the girl version of himself? Well that's exactly what happens when Kim y/n, and Levi Ackerman met. Will t...