Love in danger 67 squid game

By kangsaebyeokishot1

Green light Red light Yours forever Kang Sae Byeok More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
Sorry
XV good ending part 1
XVI good ending part 2
Attention
XVII good ending part 3
XVIII good ending part 4
XV bad ending
XVI bad ending part 2

VII

4.6K 163 8
By kangsaebyeokishot1

A/N
Even though I didn't get the votes I still remade this chapter. And for yall that don't understand I made a bad chapter so now I remade it.

My hands were trembling after the game. This one was harder then the last one. I mean of course different games requires different skills, but it craved all my energy and focus. Luckily I had chosen triangle. Many others didn't. Just like many others didn't survived. I had gone over to my bed. I needed time alone to process things. I stopped my trembling hands by putting them on my legs. I looked up at the piggy bank and remembered why I did this. My mom needed those money. I needed those money. It was half filled, and I knew after this game, there would be even more. I couldn't help but feel just a little happy over the fact that I could earn more money. Even though it was on the expand of others. They choose it. They could stay away and they didn't. Just like me.

People came from time to time back into the room. One of them was 101 with his greasy hair and gross confident smile. He looked over at the crazy woman, and nodded. She winked back, and waved at him. I just looked away again, looking at the door, and seeing who had passed. 199 the guy who had saved 456 in the first game came with an innocent smile on his face. He was strong. But apparently also precise. Time went on, and I could see the last people enter the room. The old man and player 456. They were talking together, and soon joined their own group. The people in this room were the only survivors from the game. Everyone else were dead.

The guards came in, and stood there with the guns. A familiar sound came and money fell down the piggy bank, as the before 187 numbered people drastically dropped. Everyone went back to theirs, either discussing the money with their new groups, or thinking silently. I was one of the silent people.

Food time came around, and we were told to stand in lines. We did. Sae Byeok and I stood in the same, and I could hear she was only inches away from me. I could feel a weird feeling, but I ignored it. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, but the last game was kind of intense." I exclaimed. I wasn't really okay tho. And I knew she knew, but she just let it slide. "What about you?" I asked turning my head around to see her face. She didn't answer, just shrugged her shoulders. I nodded, knowing exactly how she felt. I sent her a grin. "Thanks for making me choose triangle btw. I probably wouldn't have survived without." She smiled a little before I turned my vision back to the food, and the people receiving it. It looked sad. Just an egg and a bottle of something. I couldn't see what. "It looks disgusting." Sae Byeok said. I chuckled a little at her statement, and couldn't agree more. "Most of their food is disgusting. I wonder who cooks it? Those masked dudes?" We both laughed a little, until it was our turn to receive the food. I grabbed it, and walked over to Sae Byeoks bed. I had already been sitting alone with my thoughts for too long. I needed some laughter. She looked surprised for a second but then joined me. "I never really liked eggs. They have this weird consistency." I stated, trying to peel it." She grabbed my egg, and I thought she was going to eat it, but instead she helped me peeling it off. "I have this technique where you poke a hole, and take off the skin under." She demonstrated, and a little look of disgust formed on my face. It looked gross. "And then when you peel the skin off, the shell will come off with it." She gave me the now peeled and egg, and I raised an eyebrow examining the egg for shells. I slowly poked it before eating it. I looked to the side and saw she as well was busy eating hers.

"I never got to ask but why are you in here?" She asked me. I stopped eating, and swallowed the egg before answering. "You know, same as everyone else, I am in severe debt and all that stuff." I didn't want to go in details. Even though i liked being around her and all that stuff I couldn't know for sure if I trusted her. She nodded and continued eating her egg. We sat in a little awkward silence until we both heard some yelling at the other side of the room. An angry man was yelling at the guards. "HEY YOU MISSED FOOD FOR 5 PEOPLE!" He yelled. He was clearly hungry and desperate. "WE ALL NEED OUR FOOD!" He continued.
"We have prepared food for the exact number of players." The guard said, completely cold. Everyone was paying attention. "well where is out food? Give me my food!" He stepped forwards towards the guards. They pointed their guns at him. He quickly stepped back. Another woman with her food stood up and pointed at 101 and his group of 5. "I saw them take extra." She yelled, getting everyone's attention. It matched up. And I wasn't even surprised. They all laughed showing their egg in their mouths. The angry guy ran over to them. "Hey give me the bottle!" He yelled. "No." 101 cockily answered. The angry guy stepped up and grabbed the bottle. They both fought for it, and unluckily resulted in the bottle falling and crashing. The beverage fell, and spilled over the floor. "You little shit!" He said now really angry. I could see his arm rise ready for the punch, and hit the poor guy to the floor. "It broke because of you asshole!" Loud noises was heard every time that 101's foot connected to the guys ribs. "How is it you can be so greedy after food you idiot!" He said with gritted teeth, and harsh breath. I looked away. I couldn't take it.

The poor guy had stopped making noises, but 101 hadn't stopped kicking and punching. "So greedy." He said to himself over and over again. I dared to open my eyes again when all the noises had stopped. I could see an unconscious guy on the floor, and 101 bending down and picking up the broken bottle. Drinking the very last drop there was. I ran forward and crashed down next to the guy. God I didn't know what to do. Another man crashed down next to me. The guy with glasses. He started shaking the guy. I signalled him to stop when there no reaction was. I put my fingers on his throat hoping for a pulse. I looked up to everyone's expecting eyes. I closed my eyes and shook my head. He was dead. People staggered backwards. Away from the body. I carefully looked at his face. His nose was broken, and he bleed from his mouth. I covered my mouth with my hands. Even though this wasn't the first body I have seen, it was still terrible. A loud noise came from the metal doors and a handful guards came to sight with guns. "GUARDS! GUARDS! HE KILLED SOMEONE!" 456 screamed. His voice cracking, making me even more devastated. "Take him away!" He kept screaming and pointing at 101. But they walked right past him. And along them they had a black box with pink silk ribbon on top. I realised it was a coffin. They opened it, and took him away from my hands. They gently put him back in, and walked away again. Instead I could now hear the words ringing. "Player 217 eliminated." My shoulder sunk. I should have helped him. This wasn't what he signed up for. I wanted to scream at 101. Scream and ask if he even understood he just killed a person. But of course he understood. His smile had returned to his face. That stupid smile. But my throat was blocked. Blocked with shock, sadness and anger. I couldn't let out a single word.

A familiar sound came from the piggy bank as it started dropping money down. Not a lot. Just a few bundles. The guards walked out again. They did nothing. 101 had just killed someone, and the guards let him do it? 456 started screaming at them again. He swore and told them to get rid of 101. No one else did anything. And slowly people started walking back to their beds or just away from the scene. I couldn't walk up. I didn't know why this affected me more then all the other deaths. Maybe because all he wanted was the bottle and died because of it. Maybe because his death was painful and long. Or maybe because everyone watched, and no one did anything. I mean they all could. Everyone in here could have stopped him if they really tried. Including me. But we didn't.

Even 456 was gone now, leaving me sitting in the exact same place for god knows how long. I flinched when I felt something on my shoulder. I quickly looked backwards and saw it was Sae-Byeok. I calmed down, unclenching my fists. She sat down beside me, using my shoulder as a leaning tool. "Are you okay?" She asked. I wanted to laugh at the question. Of course I wasn't okay. "Oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine" I snapped a little harder then expected. I widened my eyes and looked at her. Her brows furrowed, and a tiny hurt grimace appeared on her face. "No, god, sorry I didn't mean it like that. I just don't know why but I feel guilty you know?"
She intensely looked at me before shaking her head. "No I don't know. I have never felt guilty over anyone's death and neither should you. He signed up for it. He even came back. He knew his chances of survival were low." It helped a little hearing another person say it. I leaned against her shoulder. Tired of this place. Of these people that were willing to kill each other for a bottle. She seemed stiff at the touch but after some time placed her hand from my shoulder up to my hair, and started playing with it.

"Hey." We heard someone approach. Both of us quickly looked back, seeing 456 with a little smile. "What do you want." Sae-Byeok said, her tone changing completely from when she talked to me. It was ice cold.
"Well I know that you guys don't have the best relationship with him" he said looking back at 101. "Me and some others has decided to meet at my bed if anything goes wrong, you should think about it." And then he left again. Me and Sae-Byeok held eye contact almost talking in silence. It was a good idea. And we would only have to if anything went wrong. I raised my eyebrow, waiting for her to say her opinion. "I think we should do it." I finally said when she didn't. "I know you have a pretty bad history with him, and if he just figured out he can kill people and get away with it, he will for sure go after you as one of the first." She knew I was right and there was no argument. I again laid my head on her shoulder. Finding comfort in this cold and dark place.

"Nights out in 5." I was in bed, scared. "4." Me and Sae-Byeok had promised to find each other before going over to the others in case anything goes wrong. "3." What would happen if I get killed and instead of going somewhere safe she would keep looking for me. "2." Panic build up in my body as I realised it was a stupid promise. "1." The light disappeared, leaving us in choking darkness. I was sitting up, waiting for a few seconds. A scream flung through the room, and ended as quickly as it came. Panic and chaos spread everywhere as people ran around, scared for their lives. I quickly crawled down, and tried to memorise where Sae-Byeok's bed were. But of course she wasn't at her bed. I hoped not at least. I could hear the sound of flesh being ripped right beside me. I could feel warm substance on my face. I realised it was blood, and ran away while drying it off. I bumped into someone, and I fell down. I realised it was one of 101's group. "Watch it bitch." He said before kicking me. Pain spread through my body, over and over again. I rolled to the side, out of his range, and tried to blend in with other people. Hoping he would give up and go for his next victim. But he saw me, and ran after me. The lights started blinking annoying my sight. More screams and more death everywhere I turned. I got knocked down by a metal piece, and saw that the same guy had hit me with a piece from a bed. I groaned from the pain, crawling away. But he just walked slowly after me. Like it was the most amusing thing he had ever done. "Please." I begged gasping for air. He just laughed at me, swinging the metal from side to side. I felt humiliated. Gasps escaped my throat that was eager for air. He lifted his arms to hit me, but I crawled to the side just in time. I jumped up, and went on top of him. I kept hitting him with my knuckles. Everywhere. His face, his chest, his throat. And I couldn't stop. My fear kept me moving.

I got stopped from my own madness when someone pulled me up. I was about to scream but they put a hand over my mouth. I shook my way free, and saw Sae-Byeok. My guards got let down, and I was finally wrecked out of my bloody thirst. She grabbed my hand and led me through the room. The light was still flickering only making the whole situation worse. I just followed her as we avoided the fights and deaths.

I realised she led us to 456 and his group. We stopped up right in front of them catching our breath. "No stop!" I heard him say and I quickly looked up to see player 212 stand with a metal bat in his hands. I quickly moved Sae-Byeok behind me. "I know them." 456 kept going, and with those words he lowered the bat. I nodded at him in appreciation, and he nodded back. I could hear more screams, and saw bunk beds fall. Multiple people fell and got crushed. I could also see people approaching us. I moved backwards holding an eye on them. "HEY!" I yelled getting the other in the group's attention. They looked at me and I tilted my head in their direction. They were now running towards us, and I quickly backed up, leading Sae-Byeok with me. Player 199 ran somewhere, probably fleeing leaving us here. But he can back with a metal pole. A gigantic one. He started waving it from side to side, keeping the others back. The lights flickered, and all I could do was hold Sae-Byeok tight. "Where is the old man?" I could hear 456 ask, and as if those words had summoned him I could hear a loud yelling from a top of some beds. "Stop! You're scaring me please stop." His voice was hoarse, but people one by one stopped. "You're scaring me please stop." He kept yelling. I was afraid he would fall off, or someone would tip him off.

Finally the guards came barging in with guns, making everyone stop and be quiet. It was over. For tonight it was over. The guards told us to stand up hands around our neck, while they searched for things in our pockets. They found a knife in 101's. How did he get that. Wasn't that Sae-Byeok's? I looked over at her, and she smirked. Of course she did that. They didn't find anything else at others and after a bit they left again.

I could feel tears, and I couldn't do anything else then just letting them run. I sobbed and cried, from relief and sadness. And Sae-Byeok embraced me. Tucking my hair.

I didn't sleep in my own bed tonight. Me and Sae-Byeok were sitting in her bed. We didn't fall asleep. Just watching, hoping that another fight wouldn't break loose. Thankfully there did not.

A/N
WWords:2784
Ahhh I like this chapter so much better. So I deleted the other one.
But really you guys means so much to me and gives me motivation, so thank you for 5k.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4K 24
when y/n and sae-byeok meet. started: 05/10/21 finished: 18/10/21
51.5K 2.1K 36
━━━ I LOVE YOU SO ❛ I hope you feel what I felt when you shattered my soul. ❜ #1 - Kang Sae-Byeok #1 - Sae-Byeok #2 - Squid Game Fan-fiction ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀...
167K 7.4K 17
➤ 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Join the game. Play by the rules. Get rich beyond your wildest dreams. But be...
251K 4.7K 11
००० | 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 ☠︎︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲" "..." "𝗣𝗹𝘀" "𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂" ━━━━━━━ 𝐈...