π˜½π™šπ™–π™ͺπ™©π™žπ™›π™ͺ𝙑 π™ˆπ™šπ™¨π™¨||...

By Precious_Taebear

He stood near the bed admiring her small figure spinning holding her dress in front of the mirror. he can't h... More

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N (1/2)
T E N (2/2)
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N (1/2)
T H I R T E E N (2/2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (1/2)
F I F T E E N (2/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N (1/2)
N I N T E E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E (1/2)
T W E N T Y O N E (2/2)
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E (1/2)
T W E N T Y F I V E (2/2)
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)
T W E N T Y S E V E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (1/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (2/2)
EPILOGUE

T W E N T Y N I N E

22K 1.1K 166
By Precious_Taebear

"we are the stars that shine together."

Her fingers caress the soft lock of his hairs fallen on his forehead. she just woke up and met with a handsome face of her husband. he was sound asleep with his parted lips hugging her waist tightly. A small pout was on her lips and she kept on staring at his face with a frown.

How can he sleep so peacefully?

I want to hit his head on the wall sooo bad.

Aish. I can't do that.

"You are looking cute that's why I am not doing anything." she said.

"I want to say that I hate you but I can't because.....um.....I love you so much."she huff in annoyance and bop his nose.

"You are meanie." her pout become bigger and she poke on his nose again.

"My meanie" A small smile come across his lips making her eyes go wide. he was awake all this time.

she quickly close her eyes and pretend like she was sleeping. she hear a deep chuckle and a big body hover over her small one.

"Are you going to pretend like you are sleeping now?" she nod her head and pause for a moment then quickly shake her head in no making him laugh even more.

"I am not awake I am sleeping" she said.

"And I am not kim Taehyung." A small gasp left her lips and she quickly open her eyes pouting at him.

"Stop lying."

"That's what I am trying to say honey that stop lying." she press her lips together and punch his chest.

"Ow It hurts." he said putting his hand on his chest.

"Did I hit you that hard." he nod his head faking the pain.

"Good." she pinch his cheek and punch him more.

"Ow......Ow baby stop " he grab her wrist and pin the on the bed and narrow his eyes.

"I am gonna take my revenge." he lean closer to her face and she again close her eyes.

"I want to kiss you."

"No." Taehyung chuckle at her cute face.

"No?"

"na I won't allow you to kiss me cause you are....

she froze feeling his cold lips on her neck. Smirking against her neck he trail wet kisses on her neck making hid way to her jawline.

she bite her lips lightly feeling something in her stomach. he suck in her delicate skin getting a small moan from her.

he kiss to her cheek and finally take her lips in between his. he wanted that kiss for so long. he was dying to taste them again.

biting on her lower lips he slide his tongue in her mouth devouring every inch of it. her hands reach to his hairs tugging on them softly making him groan.

she kiss him back with same love and passion. After leaving her out of breath they pull back. he put his forehead on her and breath heavily.

"I always get what I want, baby." he whispered. her eyes were still close. he smile looking at her.

"Want me to kiss you again?" he asked teasingly. she open her eyes and pout

"That's cheating." she cross her arms on her chest and look away cutely.

"Hey....." he brush his nose against her cheek closing his eyes.

"Hm..."

"I love you." he said. making her smile.

"I know." he frown and look at her

"What? why you did say it back?" he pout lightly making her chuckle. she turn to him and softly pinch his chubby cheek.

"I love you too."he smile in satisfaction and lay down beside her and pull her into his chest.

"let's go back to sleep." he said she snuggle into his warmth. hearing a loud bark Taehyung open his eyes and look at Yeontan who was now standing on the bed.

"Oh....come here tanie." y/n said pushing his and gesturing Yeontan to come to her. he happily ran to her and snuggle into her neck.

"Ya he is stealing you from me " y/n giggle looking at her sulking husband.

"He is my gift from you now deal with it." Taehyung narrow his eyes but couldn't say anything looking at her smiling so beautiful.

he rest his elbow on the pillow supporting his head on his hand and stare at her fondly while she play with tanie and kiss his nose.

Time skip:

"No hyung I will not allow that." Taehyung said looking at Jong-suk who was holding his sisters both hand

"But taehyung. it has to be done. It's the last time I am asking you please meet her one last time and after that if you don't want to see her I will not force you." y/n keep on staring at her lap thinking about what her brother said.

"But Oppa. why she want to meet me?" Jong-suk shake his head.

"I don't know." y/n lick her lips and look at Taehyung.

"She has already sentenced for 10 years in prison including her time in mental asylum." y/n look at her

"Is her condition that serious?" Jong-suk nod.

"She near stab one if the police officer. so they have to take this action." Taehyung shake his head.

"You see hyung. I don't think it's safe for her. I don't trust her." Jong-suk look at Taehyung.

"I know Taehyung but we both will be there with her. if anything happened we will handle it." Jong-suk doesn't trust her either. now when she is completely at the edge of losing her mind he can't trust her.

"But hyung-

"Okay" Taehyung look at her. he frown.

"I will be okay. it will the last time I will see her anyways." she smile at him telling him everything will be okay.

"Are you sure?" he asked. she nod her head and look at Jong-suk.

"I am ready to meet her but it doesn't mean that I forgave her. she doesn't deserve my forgiveness." Jong-suk nod his head kissing her hand and giggle at her brother who was being so cute.

Police department:

"You can meet the prisoner now." The police officer said. Y/n sigh and stood up. he open the door for her. Y/n look at Taehyung who nod telling her he will be here. she walk in the room alone. there was a table place in the middle of the room and two chairs opposite to each other. she saw her. sitting there looking down.

she said on the chair. she look at hee closely. she head dark circles under her eyes. her hairs were cut short to her shoulders. she look like a complete different person.

"you came to meet me." she flinch hearing her sudden voice.

"Why do you want to meet me? after what you did. what do you want now?" she asked.

"Do you think I want to meet you because I want to apologize" she scoff and look at her

"Why do you hate me so much?" y/n asked.

"You still don't understand. why you have to be so stupid." she said.

"Unnie? y...you....this is not you.....when did you become like this. I always look up to you. you are my sister I always loved you."

"Stop this drama. I was always like this. You never notice that. you are so fucking childish and stupid I was expecting that you will never know about my obsession." Y/n look at her with teary eyes.

"Mom will be so disappointed." y/n said. her eyes turn red in anger

"I know that I am not that mature and strong like you and Oppa. I know everything that happened because of me. maybe I was the reason why you are not happy bit still you don't have the right to kill my child " tears roll down from her cheek and she glare at her sister who was unbothered.

"You are so selfish. so heartless. I wish you were never my sister." y/n said making her smirk.

"Now you hate me." she said and chuckle.

"If not then are you still going to love me if I say that I was behind dad's accident." she look at so-young with confusing.

"W...what?"

"I cause that accident. he was coming in my way so I just-

"SHUT UP." she slam her hand on the table and stood up

"HOW DARE YOU. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR FATHER WHO LOVED AND GIVE YOU EVERYTHING." she screamed looking at her being so calm.

"How can you do this to him he was your father. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. YOU EVIL MONSTER-

the door burst open reveling taehyung. he look at her in worry when she was screaming at her. she looks so angry.

"Honey." Taehyung ran toward her and pull her back

"Y/n what happened?" y/n look at him with tears streaming down her face.

"Tae...she.... she...d...dad...she...

she couldn't say much. the shock was too much for her. Taehyung look at her from up and down to see if she is okay.

"Let's go." he hold her hand and started to take her out.

"Taehyung...she

Taehyung kept quiet and quickly took her out slamming the door. So-young sigh leaning on his chair.

A small chuckle left her lips along with the tears from her eyes. she sob clenching on the table in front of her.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry." She mumble and cried even more.

"I ..I had to do this. This is a...all I can do to keep you away from me and hate me." so-young knew by now that she was tye bad news for everyone around her. the best she could do for her sister is to stay away from her as much as she can.

she doesn't want her to pity her nor love her just because she is her sister. after what she did she doesn't deserve forgiveness from her.

"I wish you a happy life. be happy. There will be no so-young in your life anymore." she said wiping her tears.

Sometimes you have to lie.

sometimes it's better not to tell the truth.

In the car:

She sniff and hug her knees against her chest. she was looking so small wants to make taehyung to wrap her in his arms.

"Stop crying honey. We can't bring back dad. but you can continue your life happily for him." he said.

"But h..how can she do this tae......I thought she loves him." Taehyung look at her and stroke her hairs.

"Everything will be okay." she nod her head.

"W...where are we going?" she asked.

"Somewhere I want us to." she look at him in confusion. Taehyung stop the car and she look out side.

her eyes widen looking at the beautiful ocean in front of her. Taehyung open the door with smile and hold her hand to pull her out.

she step on the wet sand and a smile make it's way to her lips.

The cold water touch her feet making her shiver. Taehyung intertwined their hands and smile at her. caressing her jaw he place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"No more crying." he whispered wiping her tears.

He sat on the wet sand and pull her along with him beside her. his hands wrap around her shoulder and he pull her closer.

"It's beautiful." She said. Taehyung smile.

"We made it, didn't we?" she look at him.

"We sure did." Taehyung Remove his gaze from the beautiful sunset and look at his wife.

"I will crush every single obstacle that will come in my way. I will fight with anything and anyone who will try to separate us. I promise to stay by your side. I just want you to trust me." Her smile become more big.

"I trust you. that's why I am here." she giggle putting her hand on his chest. Taehyung chuckle. his finger caress her soft cheek and he stare into her eyes which are shining like stars in them.

"I love you forever and always." he said before pulling her in a loving kiss and she gladly kiss him back.

Her presence that's what matters to him. He know if somewhere he will stumble she will hold him. she will teach him the way she tell him how to love.

In the end they were together that's what matters. In the end even after so many difficulties they never left each other side that's what matters. In the end they were finally happy

[words Count: 2117]

________________________________

what kind of person I am
I am noy even satisfied in the last chapter of this book ಥ‿ಥ

anyways only epilogue is left. I will publish it once I will get some time. for now enjoy this.

vote and comment 🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.9K 18
NEED EDITING ⚠️ The story contains some violence abuse which may trigger you if you're uncomfortable you can quit the story now but please don't spre...
298K 17.1K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
108K 5.3K 24
Taehyung : you are still same ... don't tell me you are obsessed with me. She chuckled and said Y/n : neither i had any interest in marrying you n...
422K 16.5K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...