Love Tension

By TkLTjw4l

This book will contain a lot of sexual contents so if you don't wanna read don't read. because the sexual con... More

โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ถ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž
โž  ๐’๐ข๐๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค
โžฎ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’
โž ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐๐๐ฒ โ†ญ( ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘” )
โžฎ ๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
โžฎ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ก2
โž  ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ?
โžฎ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘ƒ๐‘ก2
โž  ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ
โžฎ ๐ต๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ (๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘‡๐‘—๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ)
โž  ๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ (๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘–)
...
โžฉ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ 
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โ†๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐š๐Ÿธ
โž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘
โ‡พsแด›แด‡แด˜ส™ส€แด แด˜แด›๐Ÿธ
โž  ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐ธ๐‘‹
โ†๐Œ๐˜ ๐„๐— ๐๐ญ๐Ÿ
โ†ญ๏ผจ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„
โ†ฦฌำ‡ะ„ ฦณฦ ฦฒฦฦ“ ฦะ„ฦ–ฦ“ำ‡ฦฦ ฦฆ
๐™’๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฉ๐ญ๐Ÿ‘
Not a chapter
Not a chapter again.
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  pt2

โž  ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐

8.3K 132 230
By TkLTjw4l

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢↭19 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐊𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢↭20

𝐊𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢

"Mr. Manroo." My teacher called me causing me to lift my head up.

"Sup bro." I said smirking.

He mugged me.

"I'm not your age mate. So do not talk to me like that." He said.

"Whatever sir. What you need? And be fast cause I'm busy." I said.

"I would need you to do me a favour." He said.

I threw my head back.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I would need you to tutor this girl." He said as a girl walked in the library and walked towards us.

"Her name is Imani Campbell. She's struggling with, maths English and Science... She has a science exam in 2 weeks. A maths test in 4 and a English test in 7 weeks. If she does not pass she will be sent away from this school." He said.

"That's not my business. Ion do tutoring shit." I shrugged.

"Mr Manroo. I know you don't. I promise she will be the first and last client you have. I will even pay you." He said as I looked back at the girl who almost reached us.

She was fine as hell.

I smirked. "How much?" I asked.

"30 dollars per hour how does that sound?" He asked.

"Make it 50." I said as the girl finally reached us.

"Hi. Youre- call me Daico." I smiled.

"Okay." She nodded.

"Okay. So I'm gonna leave you guys together now. You guys going to be okay?" He asked.

She nodded and I smirked. "I guess that's a yes.... And Mr Manroo. That's a deal." He said I smirked nodding my head.

He walked out the Library. And I smirked.

It was just me and this girl.

The school library was closed so I took the opportunity to ask if I can study in here when it's closed so that I wouldn't get distracted from other people.

I might be an hood nigga. But I still get shy sometimes.

I'm an hood nerd.

I looked back at the girl who pulled out her books.

She is soo attractive, and only looking at her turned me the fuck on. But I can't fuck nobody. Especially because that's an distraction to my studies, so I out sex after everything.

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢

The teacher left and it was just me and this fine ass nerd.

"So. What we studying?" He asked as he looked at my books.

I hated all the subjects. All I cared about was partying and shit.

I wanted to become a lawyer but I doubt that I will even do that job.

I shrugged my shoulders.

He starred at me for a long time before he blinked and looked down at my exam timetable.

"Okay so. Imani right?" He asked.

"Yes." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your time table says you have an exam on the- I know what the fuck, my time table says. Youn need to tell me what the fuck it says." I said rolling my eyes.

"And she got attitudeeee. Thank you Mr. Spreaman." He mumbled causing me to stare at him like he has 3 heads.

"Anyways. You got an physiology exam. So why don't we start with that?" He asked.

"Ion know what the fuck that shit is about." I shrugged.

"So. Physiology is about the human body. It's really easy. That's even my favourite subject." He said calmly.

"I don't give a fuck bout what is yo favourite subject Mr. Nerd." I said rudely.

"Listen Imani. I could be here studying my fucking Engineering stuff. But yo stupid ass teacher had to come up to me and ask me to fucking tutor you when ion even do that shit. So sit yo ass the fuck silent and only talk when I ask questions understood??!" He yelled causing me to jump, but then smile.

Ouuu he bold.

He made my chookie smile.

"Yes, daddy." I cheesed. His eyes widened before he put his hand on his dick.

"Okay so... Physiology is the study of how the human body works"

"It describes the chemistry and physics behind basic body functions, from how molecules behave in cells to how systems of organs work together, you following?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"One of the physiological examples I could give you is the sex organ." He said.

I rested my elbows in the table and put my face in between my palms as I looked at him.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"Imani. What I say?" He asked calmly as he turned the pages around and stopped at the sex organ page.

"To shut the fuck up and talk only when you tell me to." I said.

"So?" He asked.

"Ima shut my ass up." I sat back sighting.

"Okay so... An sex organ can be When the erect penis is stimulated. The muscles around the reproductive organs contract and force the semen through the duct system and urethra. The Semen is then pushed out of the male's body through his urethra, this process is called ejaculation. Each time a guy ejaculates, it can contain up to 500 million sperm." He said causing me to stare at his lips.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Can I see how that works?" I asked placing my hand on his erection.

"Erm. Miss Campbell- shhh." I said cutting him off turning his body towards me.

"There's no fun, if there's not practical. Right?" I asked he sat there quiet.

"Right, Manroo?" I asked.

"Right." He nodded as he pulled me closer.

"Theory gets boring after a while." I said rubbing on his dick.

He grabbed my hand trying to move it.

"Imani don't start sum..." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You scared you won't be able to take it?" I asked smirking.

"Ian scared of shit." He said starring right back at me before he grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap.

"Instead I'm scared for you." He said. "You can't take this dick. You won't be able to take it." He rubbed my ass, as I starred at him frowning.

"Wanna kno why?" He asked Putting my hand back on his dick.

"..." I simply kept starring at him not knowing wat to say.

His word were just turning me the fuck on.

"Let me tell you a secret, Campbell." He pulled me closer causing my hand to land on his chest.

"My dick is 12 inches and is big as fuck, you don't wanna get into that do you?." He whispered in my ear causing my eyes to widen.

"I-i think i can take it..." I said stammering.

He smirked.

"Aight." He said as he used my hand to pull his grey sweaters down together with his boxers causing his dick to sprint out.

Lemme tell you. I wanted to run away.

"Okay. Okay. Never mind. I don't wanna-" i got cut off by him inserting his fingers inside my pussy causing my head to fall back.

He started pumping in and out slowly.

"What was you going to say lil mama??" He asked as he pumped in and out.

I let out small moans scrunching up my face as i grabbed his dick starting to rub him.

"N-nothing." I moaned shaking.

"You want this dick?" He pointed down as i drooled for how good his fingers felt inside me.

I don't even know what to say or where to look because my eyes were closing from all the good pleasure.

"Fuck."i moaned as he pumped faster. "I'm gonna cum Kedani." I threw my head back as i felt my knot moving to my clit.

I was fina cum hard.

He pulled his fingers out causing me to mug him.

"Arch yo shit." He demanded.

I got off him and arched my back laying my face in the table.

He pulled my sweat pants down with my panties before he rubbed his hand on my cheeks and then slapped it.

"Spread yo legs." He said.

I spread my legs a lil and put my perfect arch.

I always told myself i would never let a nerd fuck me.

And now look at me.

I felt something warm and wet touch my slit causing me to let out a loud as moan.

He started to eat me out From behind and i twerked on his face as i tried to get more of his tongue.

I eventually started screaming that i was gone cum and this nigga stopped.

"Daniiiiiii!!" I whined mugging him. "Stop teasing me! It hurts!" I cried.

He rammed him self inside me causing me to scream.

"Fuck!" I screamed as he started moving in and out from my ass.

"You like that?" He slapped my ass stroking in and out.

He grabbed my hair. "Yes." I moaned as he pulled my hair.

"Yes what?" He digged his dick deep inside me and left it there for a while before he started stroking again.

"Yes daddy! It feels Soo fucking good!" I maoned closing my eyes but then re opened them.

"Fuck. Fuck." I moaned repeatedly as he fastened his pace.

He pulled out and put it in my pussy.

I instantly clenched my walls around him causing him to grunt.

He slapped my ass. "Stop that shit." He pulled my hair more as he started stroking fast and nice.

"Oh fuck! Daddyyy right there." I threw my back fucking him back.

"Right there?" He asked hitting the same spot.

"Yess daddy! Fuck!" I screamed as i fixed my arms that were about to leave the table.

I kept fucking him back.

"Fuck. You Soo wet." He rubbed my clit Causing me to moan even louder.

"You gonna make me cummmmmm." I dragged as he kept rubbing my clit then slapped it. I let some of my cum go and he slapped me.

"Who the fuck told you to cum huh?!?" He slapped me again but not too hard.

He started fucking me hard. "Who told you to cum?" He slapped my ass again as he grabbed my hips making his thumb dig into my dimples i have in the back.

He started ramming in and out causing me to become a moaning mess as he kept asking me the same question.

I couldn't answer for how good it felt.

After a while i finally answered. "I'm sorry daddy." I moaned as he held me still and kept pounding.

"I'm sorry!! Daddy Please!" I threw my head back moaning lowly before i let one loud moan.

"Omg! I can't hold it! Pleaseeee!" I screamed creaming on his dick, he twitched.

"Cum on this dick, baby." He slapped my ass as i threw my back.

"You my slut?" He asked as he kept fucking me, i started squirting slowly before it started to be a lot.

He digged his dick deep inside me letting out grunts as he cummed deep inside me.

He then kept stroking letting out all off it.

He then pulled out and sat on the chair breathing heavily as i laid on the table breathing heavily too.

Why the fuck this felt Soo good and Right at the same time? I thought as i slowly got up and turned to look at him.

He was doozing off.

I yawned.

"I think for today that's it." He said as he cleaned his dick and put it away. "I will see you tomorrow at my house the same time." He smiled as he fixed himself up and grabbed his books which were a lil wet from our orgasms.

I fixed myself fast as hell before rushing behind him once i saw he was leaving me behind.

"Your number." I said.

He passed me a paper with a number on it.

he turned bout to walk but then stopped. "Oh and Miss Campbell. Can you keep this in between us?" He asked.

i starred at him before he clicked his fingers causing me to nod my head fast as hell as he walked out the school.

My legs were sore and Soo was my pussy.

Maybe no dick for a month or two.

Y'all Twitter be giving me some weird ass notifications in these days. And i came across this fine ass nicca who has a long and big ass dick and he's 18. My fucking age. And he's here fucking people older than him. I'm like boyyy. You could do that with me instead of you fucking people older than you. but he in America so. I'm like nvm he can't have my dignity. But the fact is, only looking at his dick scares the hell out of me. Cause I'm like, imagine him putting that inside my virgin self. Ima pass out even before he can even move😭😭.

Anyways thoughts on this chapter?

Should i make an part two?

I'm kinda in love with this story.

Am I getting better whit the sexual scenes?

Awww. Look at y'all. Y'all got to have two chapters today.😊😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.9K 57
Uhhh idk what to put here ..... read to find out and yeah this my first time writing a book so feel free to leave reviews
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...
63.7K 4.4K 30
๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ โ€ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ โ€ข ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...