𝐎𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫

By eroticpagess

TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! ... More

00:introduction
01:powerful
02:owner
03:let yourself go
04:regret
05:possessive
06:guilty pleasure
07:realisation
08:interruption
09:jealousy
10:beautiful temptation
11:i am a fool, unintentionally perhaps
12:i want you
13:yet
14:pumpkin
15:belonging
16:date with the devil
17:white lies
18:you
20:I cant forget
21:stupid fucking descions
22:home sweet home
23:the torment
24:do you feel how you make me feel?
25:have me
26:the red set
27:orders
28:not easy on me
29:no i do, thats the problem
30:worth it
31:admit it
32:will you?
33:his little brat
34:good girl
35:you do?
36:i, saw, him.
37:the truth
Update<3
38:i want to hurt him like he hurt me
39:finally free
40:it gave me life
41:epilogue
The end:)
Please read!
NEW STORYYYY!
GO READ!

19:unfamilar feelings

12K 251 90
By eroticpagess

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓

We had finished watching tangled and began to watch beauty and the beast, he had complained multiple times. He secretly loved it. But I made sure he stayed quiet and sat through it. My hand had got a little cramp from giving him head scratches the whole time. I think it was the only things keeping him quiet.

We had finished all the strawberries and I felt like I was going to pop.

I checked my phone to see it was 11:07pm and I was getting really tired. I left out a small yawn and he looked up to me. His eyes were so pretty.

"Your tired?" he asked and I nodded. He slowly got up and stretched slightly. "You sure I can't tempt you to sleep in my bed" he grinned and I chuckled. What worried me was, I really really wanted to sleep in his bed. It was big and it would have him in it. But I didn't want to wake up, having a nightmare and have to explain it to him. Or explain why I had to keep a light on while sleeping.

"I'm sure" I smiled and he nodded, not willing to push me. I turned the tv off and the only light was the lights outside. The dark.

I felt my heart drop and I wasn't listening to hear Christian get up and walk off. I stayed sat on the sofa, looking around me for a source of light. The darkness became a dreaded thing, a thing that made my heart feel heavy. All that comes to me is the voice of him and the sounds of my mum yelling at me, blaming me.

"You coming?" he asked as he turned the hallway light on and I felt my stomach lift slightly. I left out a breath and nodded. He began to walk to his room and stopped when he got to his door, waiting to say goodnight to me.

I got to where he was and looked up to him from the floor. He reached out snd unexpectedly pulled me towards him. Just as I was pressed up against his chest, he smashed his lips into mine and I felt my stomach twirl. Goddammit.

The kiss was deep, no tongues but a nice long peck. My hands were flat on his chest and his hand was still holding his shirt, that I had on, in a fist. It felt like he was sucking the air out of my lungs, but in a good way.

When he pulled away, it was gentle and slow. I felt his lips part from mine and my eyes reopened. My breathing was heavy and he was looking at me with a smirk.

Without even saying goodnight, he just walked back and shut his door. I was left standing at his door, completely taken back. What was that?

I shook it off and walked to the spare room. I walked into the room and turned the light on, shutting the door behind me. It had a tv in here and I thought about watching some before I went to bed but my eyelids felt way too heavy.

I headed for the on-suite bathroom, to take my makeup off.

I wondered if any other women had been in here. I knew he said he didn't date but he said he lost count of how many people he had slept with. Maybe that's why I also didn't want to sleep in his bed, even though it was literally just sleeping. I wouldn't put it past him that hundreds of women had been in that bed, doing things with him I'd rather not think about.

Something about thinking about him and another woman, made my blood boil. I had no claim over him, nor did I want one, but I got a feeling where I wanted go off on any woman who even tried to look at him. Pathetic, I know.

And that would make me a very busy woman considering how much female attention he gets, hey even Jay would go there with him if he had the chance.

I threw my dirty make up wipes in the bin and pondered back into the bedroom. I turned the lamp on and turned the main light off. It was just the perfect amount of brightness.

I climbed in the bed and couldn't help but wonder of Christian felt the same way about me. Well after the incident with that guy at the bar, I kinda had my answer.

When my head hit the pillow, I immediately felt my eyes flutter shut. I had never felt a pillow this soft, I think I'm going to have to steal one of his pillows to take home.

- - - - -

I had woke up earlier than Christian, he wasn't even up yet and I had been awake for a good half hour. I had no nightmares, slept like a baby. It was 10am and I had called in sick for Uni so I had the day off with Chris.

I was leaning on the kitchen counter, taking a sip of my coffee I had just mate when I heard Chris' door open. Not his bedroom door, his front door. I felt my heart go slightly faster, what if it was an intruder. Well, it wouldn't really be an intruder because I heard the key in the lock so they obviously had a key.

I stayed where I was and didn't move, just took another sip of my coffee and waited. Maybe it was his parents. I heard a couple male voices and people's footsteps started to file in, hoe many were there?

"Christian" I heard one of them shout. The voices started to get closer and louder, I felt my stomach drop when one of them came in my view. They wasn't facing me so hadn't seen me yet but there was 5 of them and a couple were familiar.

One of them turned around and I don't think I had ever felt more embarrassed. They were all ready for the day and I was still on my first coffee of the morning. The face looked at me a little closer and that was when I realised, I knew him. Vincent.

"Camila" he asked as he walked closer to me. I clutched my coffee tighter, feeling slightly intimidated by how many people were here. But I felt a little better knowing Vincent was here, he's sweet and I get along with him.

"Morning" I chuckled and took another sip of my coffee. The rest of the men turned around and I looked over them.

I saw two men I had never seen before and three men that I had. JJ and the man who interrupted my kiss with Christian, the same one who observed my date. The other two other men I didn't know. One of them had black hair with green eyes and the other was dark blonde with green eyes as well.

They were all very good looking men.

"What are you doing here" Vincent asked me and leaned on the counter next to me.

"What's she doing here" I heard JJ's voice say as he came closer to us, all of the men were walking closer to us. I narrowed my eyes at him and he gave me a playful glare back.

"I've seen you before" the interrupting man said, I swear Christian has mentioned his name before. Vincent nodded and looked back at him. What was I meant to say back? Oh god help me.

As if god himself just heard my own thoughts, Christian strolled in the kitchen and good lord heavens above. He was in the same baggy grey sweatpants and no top. I think I had began to dribble and I was most definitely staring. He didn't absolutely nothing to look so good.

He was ripped and dipped in all the right places. It was no secret he was tall and his shoulders were broad. His hair was messy and I just wanted to run my hands threw it. He had various dark tattoos over his chest and some around his arms and shoulders.

I felt a heat form in-between my legs and I immediately snapped out my daze. I had totally forgot people was around us because I was so fixed on him. I looked down with my coffee wrapped in my hands. He walked over to the coffee machine and turned it on to make himself a coffee.

"Morning sunshine" JJ chimed with a playful grin. Christian gave him a side glare and continued to walk over to him.

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine this morning" the interrupting man said, I should really find out his name.

"Morning pumpkin" I smiled as he came closer to me and he just grunted but with a little less aggression with this rest of them. Someones not a morning person.

He came over to me and I had to look up to see him. I gave him a small smile and he took the coffee out my hands while looking directly at me. His skin was so perfect, smooth, tempting. There wasn't one blemish on this man.

I frowned when the coffee left my hands and went into his. He bring it up to his mouth and took a sip, keeping his eyes on me.

"You owe me a sip of your coffee now" I said as he handed me the mug back. He grinned and didn't say anything but turned around and made his own drink.

I found myself staring at his back. He was muscular, his back was a piece of art work. It was hard to believe he was even real.

"We are still here you know" JJ said as I turned to face the men, practically staring at us both as of we were a show.

"You know where the door is" Christian grumbled. I felt myself get turned on by his morning voice, just imagine that voice moaning my na-no.

"We brought food" Vincent said as he showed me donuts. I smiled and looked at the box. He put it out to me and gestured for me to take one, what a sweetheart.

"Thank you" I gave him a small and he made a face as if he was saying 'no worries'. I took a bite of the donut and left out a small satisfied hum, it had to be one of the best donuts I have ever tasted. "That's really good" I said, covering my mouth as I swallowed.

Christian turned back around and leaned against the counter, he faced me with a small grin on his face. He continued to stare at me and I stared back. He pushed himself off the counter and began to walk over to me. The men had made there own conversations. He walked over to me until his chest was touching mine. He was still smiling as if something was funny.

"What?" I said and he let out a small chuckle. I grew a little self conscious and attempted to look down until he brung my head back up by my chin. His thumb wiped across my lip and he showed me some donut icing that had got on my lips. How embarrassing.

He took his thumb in his mouth and cleaned the icing from his thumb. He maintained eye contact with me as he licked off the icing and I felt myself getting hotter. He smirked and turned back around to pour his coffee, that was now done.

The men had filtered in the lounge and made themselves comfortable on the couch so it was just me and Christian.

"Sleep well?" He asked and turned back around to me with the coffee in his hands. I nodded and smiled.

"Did you?" I asked back.

"Would have been better if you was in my bed" he grumbled and took a sip of his drink. I wondered what he would be like to sleep with. Did he snore, fidget? I didn't take him as a cuddling person but I wouldn't be surprised if he was considering how I know he loves his hair being played with.

"What are we doing today?" I asked, remembering he wanted me to take the day off. He looked at me and shrugged. Wasn't it his idea for me to take the day off?

"What do you want to do" he asked back and took another sip of his coffee. What I want to do is fuck him all day then watch more films. Stop.

"I'm not sure" I shrugged and turned around so I was facing him. He saw my face and smirked. He pushed himself off the counter opposite me and walked over to me, seductively slow. He placed his coffee on the counter than I was leant on, besides me.

His arms caged me in and I felt my whole body turn hot. His eyes looked me up and down, if it was anyone else I'd probably feel insecure. But with him, he looked at me like I was the only woman alive.

His lips came closer to me, so close I could feel his breath on mine. The smell of bitter coffee filled my nose, along with the scent of him.

"I think I know exactly what I want to do, all day" he whispered into my lips. I think he could be saying anything to me while whispering and being mini-metres away from my lips and I'd swoon at him.

I felt my cheeks go a crimson and I swallowed thickly. My eyes were on his, his were on mine. All the sounds around us blurted into nothingness and I could only hope none of the guys walked in.

"And what's that" I barely got out. I felt like my knees were going to give in, just by his presence so close to mine. He grinned and looked down to my lips. His lips went closer to my ear, brushing against my earlobe.

"I want to fuck you in every room of his apartment" he whispered lowly into my ear. This man was going to be the death of me. I felt my breath thicken and I'm sure he noticed, he annoyingly noticed small things about me. I loved it.

"Hmm?" I hummed and he nodded into my neck. His lips trailed down my neck, his lips grazing against my soft skin. My skin felt like it was on fire, waiting for him to stop the burn.

His lips pressed into a spot on my neck and I tilted my head back, letting him explore my neck. He began to suck on my neck, nipping and slightly digging his teeth into my skin. My hands came up to his head and found his dark hair.

"Ooo Camila can I get in on the action" a voice came out of nowhere, making me jump of my skin and Christian groan, unsatisfied. I didn't even hear footsteps come in. How long was he there for?

Christian looked back at him and gave him a harsh glare. When I saw him, I saw interrupting guy. How ironic he interrupted us, again.

"Fuck off Marley" he grumbled. Marley. Christian stepped away from me and picked up his coffee. He began to walk out the kitchen, heading towards Marley. "Try anything and I'll fucking kill you" dramatic ass. He walked past him and I let out a small chuckle.

- - - - -

It was a couple hours later and all the men had left. I had been sat in the spare bedroom for a while now, watching tv and drinking coffee. I had heard the men leave a couple minutes ago but I decided to finish up the film I was watching.

I heard footsteps come towards the door and I couldn't help a small smile spread on my face, knowing who it was. He opened my door and I saw him, in all his glory. He was dressed, wearing a all black suit. Basic boy.

"Get ready" he told me and I raised my eyebrow at him, "please" he mumbled and I smiled.

He stood at the doorway as I got up from the bed. I was still in his clothes from last night and I wasn't planning on getting out of them but I suppose I had to. I thought he was going to leave but he just stood there.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch me get ready?" I asked and he looked back up to my face. He nodded with a grin and I rolled my eyes. I gave him a look as if I was saying 'leave' but he didn't acknowledge that. I picked up a small pillow that happened to be on the end of the bed and threw it at his head. He caught it and left out a small chuckle.

"Fine" he huffed and threw the pillow back at me at full force. The pillow hit my face and I could feel the gust of wind that came with it. I heard him let out a laugh as I had my eyes screwed shut and my nose scrunched.

"You just let it hit you" he chuckled and I opened my eyes back up. I stuck my tongue out at him and he scrunched his nose at me before leaving me to get ready in peace.

I waited until he shut the door to peel his sweatpants down my legs, I kicked them off when they hit my feet. I pulled his top over my head and threw it onto the bed lazily. What was I meant to wear if I didn't know what we was doing?

"Christian" I yelled and picked up the top to cover a majority of me before he walked in. I heard him walk toward the door and waited until he opened it. He appeared behind the door and smirked when he saw me holding a shirt over my mostly naked body. "Where are we going?" I asked.

He looked up to my eyes and he didn't look like he had taken in what I saw at all. I gave him a look as if I was saying 'hurry up' and he still didn't say anything.

"Wear something classy" he nodded as he if he could read my mind. Classy. That still didn't answer my question though. He didn't give me to time to ask him where we were going and left. I let out a huff and dropped the top. I walked over to my overnight bag to find an outfit.

After rummaging through my bag, I had decided to wear a short, tight, black dress with a black, leather, oversized blazer. I put on a pair of slip on black heels to go with the outfit. Me and Christian could be matching. I put on a single gold necklace to add spice to the look.

Once I had slipped my dress on, I began my make up. I put some mascara through my lashes and put concealer where I needed it. I swiped a little blush over my cheeks and highlight over the tip of my nose. I filled in my brows lightly and went to put some lip balm on before I put lip gloss on.

My hair was my natural waviness so I decided to put in a mid pony-tail plait. I brung all my hair back, keeping my parting noticeable and gathering it all in a pony tail. Once it was secured in a pony tail, I braided the hair and tied the end of it.

I put on some gold earrings in and slipped into my shoes. I slid my arms through my blazer and grabbed a black prada bag with a gold chain as a handle. I grabbed some black sunglasses and put them in my bag. I gave myself a final look over in the mirror and after putting the essentials in my bag. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

I left the on-suite bathroom and exited the bedroom, avoiding the mirror.

I closed the bedroom door on my way out and began to head into the lounge. I saw Christian's head from the back, he was sitting on the sofa. He turned around when he heard my footsteps and smiled when he saw me. He stood up from his seat and turned his body towards me.

"Is this okay?" I asked him and he nodded. He turned the tv off and began to walk over to me. "Are you going to tell me where we're going" I asked and he placed his hand on my lower back. His hand was dangerously close to my ass.

He hummed a 'no' and I rolled my eyes. He walked us towards the front door and pulled his keys out his pocket. He unlocked the door and put his hand out for me to leave first. He was finally learning basic manners.

"Thank you" I gave him a small smile and he walked out after me.

As we made our way downstairs, there was minimal talk. I could only concentrate on how his hand on me was making me feel. It was pathetic. My stomach felt warm and my heart fluttered.

"You look gorgeous" he said in my ear as we stood in the elevator. I looked up to him, biting a smile back and probably blushed cheeks.

It didn't take long to get downstairs. When we did he lead me outside were a matte black Range Rover with blackout windows was waiting for us. He opened the door for me and I walked in, giving him a thankful smile. He shut my door and walked around to the other side. He opened his door and got into the seat next to me while I did my seatbelt.

Once we were ready, the car began to drive off. I had to admit, I felt uneasy not knowing where he was going. I was sat there fiddling with my thumbs as I looked down at my lap. That was until I felt a big hand on my thigh, I think my breathing just stopped. His touch didn't make me panic or make me want to push him away, it made me want more of him. The dress I had on reached up to my upper thighs so his bare hand was on my bare thigh.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I stopped fiddling with my thumbs. I gave him a nod and he rubbed his thumb back and fourth on my thigh, supposedly relaxing me. But truth be told, it was turning me on. I swallowed thickly and looked out the window.

He kept his hand on me, rubbing his thumb back and fourth. I looked down to my lap, seeing his hand on my thigh. His hand was huge, imagine that in my-stop it.

I turned to face him and he was already looking at me. His head was rested against the back of the seat, his head turned to me. His eyes were looking over me, mostly watching my face. I rested my head back on the back of the seat and faced him.

He leaned a-little closer and placed a small kiss on my lips, making me smile. He looked down to his hand on my thigh and his hand edged a-little higher. He looked back up to me and I think my cheeks had turned the colour of a tomato. Why did things like this happen when we was in this car?

He leaned back in and kissed me again after letting let a small chuckle. His hand slowly going further up my thigh and closer to my inner thigh. He deepened the kiss and I allowed him. I don't think I've ever been more horny in my life. He made me feel a way I wasn't capable of feeling.

His hand was mini-metres away from my pussy, too close. I felt the pulse in between my legs, it was annoyingly noticeable. His tongue brushed past my lower lip and I allowed it to enter my mouth. I hadn't even realised that I had spread my legs slightly.

His hand went slightly higher and I felt his hand brush against my pussy. Oh my god. I struggled to kiss back as I felt his hand press into me slightly. He felt the wet patch that had soaked my underwear.

"Fuck" he breathed into the kiss as he looked down in between my legs. Im not sure he could see much as he was sat next to me but whatever floats his boat I guess. He grabbed my chin and pulled my lips back into his. Could the driver see us? I hope not.

I thanked myself for deciding to wear a lace black set of matching underwear.

His thumb placed itself over my clothed clit and left soft circles over it. He pulled away from the kiss but rubbed my clit slightly faster. My mouth hung open and he smirked, knowing the effect he had on me.

"Oh god" I swallowed and looked down to his hands between my legs. He watched my face fall back as he rubbed faster. I felt my arousal drip out of me as he went harder.

I pursed my lips together in hope the driver wouldn't look back, that would be so embarrassing. Christian leaned to my ear and brushed my hair from my neck. He placed a kiss under my ear and I felt his breath hover over my ear.

"Does that feel good?" He asked as his pace fastened. I frantically nodded in reply to him and I felt a small smirk press into my ear. "Words baby" he cooed and I turned to face him.

"Yes" I whimpered and he hummed in acknowledgment. His lips were hovering over mine and I felt a warmth spread across my body as I grew close to a unfamiliar feeling. He pushed his thumb harder as he drew circles over my swollen clit.

"Yes what" he whispered seductively into my lips.

"Yes Christian, it feels really g-good" I swallowed, trying to be quite.

I ground against his hand and screwed my eyes shut. I'm so glad the windows are blackout. I brung a hand up to my mouth and bit down on it. Christian grabbed the hand with his spare hand and brought it back down to my side. I looked back at him with a worried look, he grinned and lowered his lips to mine.

His tongue dominated my mouth as small, quiet moans escaped my lips. I felt a tightening feeling appear in my stomach and I bit down on his lip, keeping a loud moan from leaving my mouth. His thumb went faster as I grew closer to getting go.

"Here boss" the driver announced and I immediately snapped out the daze, my face going bright red. Christian smirked and pulled his hand away from me, pulling my dress down as it had rolled up slightly. This is the second time that asshole driver interrupted, that.

I couldn't help but feel frustrated, why did he always have to interrupt right then?

- - - - -

thank you all so much for 10k, it really does mean alot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.5K 34
They came from different worlds. Camila was from L.A., and Lauren was from Miami. Camila was coming from a well off family And Lauren was from the av...
451 35 33
Camila is a smart, pretty, and wealthy girl and people either adore her, hate her, or envy her. Her father, a gold digger of a step mother, and step...
859 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
219 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯ 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...