πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ (+οΏ½...

By kehlanidark

𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia r... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
00 | drowned blood
01 | drowned blood
02 | drowned blood
03 | drowned blood
04 | drowned blood
05 | drowned blood
06 | drowned blood
07 | drowned blood
08 | drowned blood
09 | drowned blood
10 | drowned blood
11 | drowned blood
12 | drowned blood
13 | drowned blood
14 | drowned blood
15 | drowned blood
16 | drowned blood
17 | drowned blood
18 | drowned blood
19 | drowned blood
20 | drowned blood
21 | drowned blood
22 | drowned blood
23 | drowned blood
24 | drowned blood
25 | drowned blood
26 | drowned blood
27 | drowned blood
28 | drowned blood
29 | drowned blood
30 | drowned blood
31 | drowned blood
32 | drowned blood
33 | drowned blood
34 | drowned blood
36 | drowned blood
37 | drowned blood
38 | drowned blood
39 | drowned blood
40 | drowned blood
41 | drowned blood
42 | drowned blood
43 | drowned blood
44 | drowned blood
45 | drowned blood
46 | drowned blood
47 | drowned blood
πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

35 | drowned blood

11.8K 315 44
By kehlanidark

Moaning, I pinched my eyes tight, demanding whatever was taking place at five in the morning to stop and just let me sleep.

But as promptly as the intense sound was familiar to me, I instantly opened my eyes and sat up as hurriedly as my still asleep body would let me, feeling Enzo do the same behind me.

The dark pitched room and the loud and shrill sound of the siren in our mansion that had caused us to wake up still hadn't stopped and got louder and louder. By every second that was passing was the only thing visible and bearable for me.

"What is happening?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and letting my legs hang off the bed.

The urge to just stand up and rib the speaker of the wall was big with the headache forming, but I knew if ever the sirens were heard in our villa, it was crucial and not for entertainment.

"If I fucking knew." Seeing him walk furiously up to the door and open it, causing it to bang against the wall, I rushed and followed him, knowing he was fuming and ready to destroy anything that was near him.

I would too for my sleep.

The only time we ever got to rest was when we closed our eyes and prepared to let them be closed for the next four to five hours but since the feeling of horror was spreading slowly in the pit of my stomach, I don't think I could close my eyes even if I wanted to.

Though one question repeated itself in my mind constantly.

Why were suddenly the sirens in our house that only then rung when something was coming towards our villa going off at five in the morning?

Striding down the steps, I examined the massive living room, looking for anything suspicious, yet everything was just the way we left it behind. Not one thing was out of order.

Get closer and find out, get the answer.

Listening to the boys' voices and Octavia's, I peeked down to my feet, hearing them come from just underneath me.

Following the voice, I walked into the security room seeing them all leaning against the wall or standing around the room having the same facial expression as me. 

"Go change into something appropriate," Enzo demanded as I caught his eyes. Walking up to me, he stood directly in front to cover me with his body glancing down at me.

"No man tells me what to wear!" I retorted, narrowing my eyes.

I wasn't even in the right mindset to have known what I was wearing, besides there was nothing wrong with my red lingerie bra paired with black shorts.

Seeing him remain standing there with the same expression I did the same, knowing he was challenging me, seeing who could win this.

Not one of us was moving one muscle, just staring at each other with curiously wondering who the last person would be standing.

Fisting my hands, I felt as the icy breeze of the open window caused me to shiver and break out in goosebumps.

Of course, exactly now there had to be an open window and chill air. I wouldn't be surprised if he magically opened the widow just for this to happen.

This time you win I indicated with my eyes walking out of the room and up the stairs.

Something definitely felt off.

Changing into something more appropriate I stopped looking into the 2-foot antique mirror.

My eyes could tell, they could tell if I was scared, helpless, or weak.

Knowing what was happening would get us out of this situation but also bring us into a whole new one. A much more difficult situation. 

By the facts and actions this was much harsher.

Taking a deep breath, I rushed back down the stairs and opened the large metal doors seeing Isa and Cecilia already there looking at me confused.

Glancing over to Augusto I watched calmly as he paled almost as much as a white sheet.

This was unusual for him; he was the toughest out of all of them. Then why was he... scared.

Walking over to him I questioned "What's wrong with you?" seeing as everyone was following me with their eyes, I held a hand to his forehead to make sure he wasn't catching a fibber.

By the drinking, he had been doing for a few days and extraordinary behavior I wouldn't be surprised.

"I'm okay babe." He guaranteed me smiling weakly. But we all knew he was anything but.

There were people who feared feelings, emotions but were strong when it came to fighting, confrontation. They were physically strong but mentally just as weak.

Augusto would be one of them, as much as he showed he didn't care, he out of all people cared the most.

"Can someone tell me what is happening?" Enzo asked as I walked back to him feeling him snake his arm around my waist a gesture he did without knowing and me being used to.

All our attention was now on Lorenzo and Octavia as they furiously tapped on the manual.

"Guys, you should see this," Lorenzo announced projecting Milan's national news channel on the enormous screen.

Instantly all our eyes went big, and our mouths opened. Shook, revelation, nervousness, panic, terror, alarm, distress, horror so many feelings invaded us we just starred.

We just starred ahead and watched the city. Fire, buildings breaking down, houses getting destroyed people screaming, hiding, crying begging, this to stop.

Milan was breaking down, collapsing. Our city was getting destroyed right in front of our eyes and there was nothing we were able to do.

"Ciao e buongiorno. La verità è la nostra priorità, diamo giustizia alla tua curiosità. Ultime notizie individuate solo qui sul canale di notizie di Milano nuovo che ti dà le notizie più recenti e più credibili per oggi. Riportiamo qui una notizia dell'ultima ora. Il Milan è sotto attacco e stiamo calcolando con un ... "

[Hello and Good morning. Truth is our priority; we do justice to your curiosity. The latest news only spotted here on the new Milan news channel which gives you the latest and most credible news for today. We report here a news of the last hour. Milan is under attack, and we are calculating with a ...]

"Terror attack," Enzo whispered beside me.

Instantly my my soul grew cold. I couldn't look away.

As if my blood wasn't in the right place to pump through my body. Most importantly through my heart because I felt. I felt how that organ was getting slower and almost giving up. That space was starting to get hollow.

Everyone was here, every single person in the house yet one person was missing.

"We can't find her Roy," Octavia announced as if she could read my mind.

She instantly projected a picture on the big monitor in the middle of the big clear wall beside the local news of Cara as she strode out of the house looking back once more to check if anybody had seen her and opened the door stepping out.

"We tried locating her with a gadget we had implanted on her phone but as it seems she found out and stopped the signal before it could reach us," Lorenzo assured us but all I could do was stare at her eyes.

Cara. Cara. Cara.
I knew something was wrong with her. From the moment she came face to face with me I had this sublime, worst feeling I had gotten only when I entered the underground. She was anything but an innocent woman living in a house with dangerous people. 

"It's him." Xandro whispered into my ear.

"He's behind all this." He continued resting an elbow on my shoulder.

If he really was behind all this then who was Cara? What role did she play in this game, and why did she tie herself in this game in the first place? What the hell did this bitch want?

"He is." I agreed looking him dead in the eye. Alexandro was anything but unintelligent.

Ace had played with criminals, high intelligent corporate leaders all around the world, I would be stupid if I didn't trust my brother even though he could act like a moron. 

Hearing the sirens go off again my thoughts got interrupted as the sound got louder much more than a few minutes ago.

"If there is a terror attack in Milan... then why are our sirens going off?"

The city was 24 miles away from our mansion, there had to be something here or something coming close to us.

"Cara called them...  I saw her that night." Silas announced looking at us with shame and hurt.

_____________
update: every week
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6M 988K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...
58.2K 1.6K 21
Lina Gonzalez is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to pick up her...
9.9K 138 16
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
115K 2.6K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...