He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 8~ Goose

85.9K 3.2K 3.7K
By omfg_af

Not edited- heyyy, so there was another snow day for me today so you know I had to provide. Alr so I needa clear some shi up for new readers

Abby and Seb ended up sleeping together almost 4 years ago at some new years eve ball, and abby blurted that it was a mistake cause she was scared due to her ex gf cheating on her. and she wanted to make a life for her and prove to her parents that she wasnt a mistake, also she tried telling Seb before she left but he ended up ignoring her so yeah. Thought i shoulda told u all the details...

Moving on, anything in this chapter that is italics is a flash back to before seb and abby slept w one and other. so like if there is a lot of italics writing its a flashback.

Make sure to vote and comment for the next chapter, if this gets 1k + comments i'll post another chapter!

Have fun reading pretty people

Abby Madden

"Come on boys, don't ruin the fun" I groan, sitting between them on the couch and I throw my arms around their shoulders.

"Ares would murder us" Dominico states fixing the cufflinks on his suit and I sigh, no. He might just be really angry, and in my defense Ivy is my sister like bestie so it's my job to fulfill her dreams. I just need these two idiots to make Ares agree to my plan and...Well I need Dominico's private jet.

"Come on, I'm like your sister help a girl out" I sigh, showing fake defeat.

"You really want us to get killed, don't you?" Nico asks with a sigh as he rubs the bridge of his nose, the sister card always works. Always.

"I'll provide the jet, not talking to Ares" Dominico says with a eyeroll and I look at Nico with hope but he gives me the finger before standing up, "I'll provide the guards, have fun talking to Ares" Nico says before simply walking off.

This did not go as planned, but it didn't totally fail too...

"I will pay you to talk to Ares" I say standing up and ploping back down on the couch a bit further, he gives me a bored look "I own a multimillion dollar company and run a mafia, I have enough money"

Shit, he's right.

"I can introduce you to a friend or two, get you a life?" I ask and he glares at me before standing, "I can still change my mind on the jet" he says walking out of the room as I groan and fall back onto the couch.

What if I can corrupt Dawson and make him talk to Ares...

Smirking as I take my half win and roll with it as I walk to where I know he's talking to some people, Mason was talking about how he should give him more attention with them being a couple and all to me and Ivy this morning.

Also, Ivy and Ares didn't find a venue they liked so we're all still searching. But last night I made great use of my time with Athena and Mason thinking of things to add to my amazing bachelorette party idea.

"Dawson" I call when I see him, he's talking to someone who's back faces me. But my eyes widen a bit as a confused smile reaches my lips when I see a leash in his hands leading to a dog sitting at his feet.

Dawson's eyes flicker off the person and to me before the person that was standing in front of him also turns to look at me and a heavy breath escapes my lips when my eyes find a pair of hazel eyes. He's here. Again.

I keep walking towards them with a polite smile and tug at the bottom of my shorts, or well the ones I took from Ivy this morning.

My eyes falling to the adorable dark furred dog that moves closer to Dawson, "Abby, right?" Alejandro asks. The jerk from the party a few nights ago sends me his charming smile and I nod.

"Did you need something? I was showing Mr. Sánchez out" D says with a raised eyebrow and I sigh, also giving him a small nod.

"Just a small favor, but you can do what you're doing first. I'll wait" I give him a small smile as I take a step closer to D when I feel Alejandro's eyes dropping to my legs and suddenly it gets ten times colder.

"Can you stay wit-" D starts looking down at the dog and I grin, cutting him off when he hands me the leash. "-Of course" I smile grabbing it from him.

Alejandro throws an arm around me and I freeze when he randomly pulls me to his side, "see you later, Abby" he says and I feel a pair of lips press against my temple, before I could put some distance around us the dog barks at Alejandro.

Alejandro rolls his eyes and D clears his throat pointing that it's time for him to leave, as soon as they turn the corner I let myself cringe as I clean my temple with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Thanks for that dude" I say, crouching down and petting the adorable dog, he takes a few steps closer to me and I let out a small giggle when he places his paws on my knees bringing me right down to my butt.

"Cutie" I mutter as he licks my cheek placing kisses on my face, I straighten my legs and I keep petting the doggo as I reach for the collar to see what the adorable animal's name is.

I think and am pretty sure he's a Bernese Mountain Dog.

I only know because I've always wanted this dog, but I never got one cause I didn't think I'd take good care of it.

I also know this is a male dog because of his nose, they have bigger noses than the female Bernese Mountain Dogs.

Tilting my head to the side a bit when he rests his face against my arm and just looks at me, I stick out my tongue quickly and he pants before licking my face again and I chuckle.

I wait for him to settle a bit before I lower my head seeing a simple black collar, I freeze when I read the name and the owner's name right under.

Goose...Sebastian named his Bernese Mountain Dog Goose.

I sip my coffee while scrolling through my phone, "This is awkward" Seb announces putting his phone down and I roll my eyes. We're waiting for Ivy and Ares to get ready and out of bed so we can go choose our dresses for the new years eve ball tomorrow.

Yes we left it till the last second...

"I can't start conversations for shit, Seb" I sigh, also putting my phone down and giving him full attention, he shrugs and leans forward placing his elbow on the table and looks at me with a lopsided grin.

"If you'd get a pet what would it be?" he asks running a hand through his messy hair as I take another sip of my coffee.

"I've wanted a Bernese Mountain Dog since I was seven-" I start off with a smile and he nods telling me to continue. "-A boy, and I even had name ideas for him." I say and he chuckles.

"Care to share?"

I like talking about the most random shit with him...

I turn my stool more to face him and I'm full on grinning now, "Koda, Romeo or Goose" I tell him the options of what I'd name the doggie if I ever got one.

He gives me a look, "Goose?" he asks, also turning his stool to face me and I narrow my eyes at him.

"So creative, Abby" he says sarcastically and I scoff.

"It's an amazing name, and deep down-" I pause and lean closer to him "-You know it, Idiota"

He rolls his eyes, "It's not, it's a weird ass name for a dog" he denies me and I glare at him. I think Goose is an adorable name.

"Shut up" I mutter turning my stool and turning my phone back on, I feel his blue eyes on my face and I can just feel the stupidly adorable grin he wears before he tugs on the ends of my hair.

I turn my head to glare at him but can't help but smile at his next words, "It's a stupid name, but I guess...It's cute" he murmers the last words.

"Abby stop daydreaming" I hear Dawson snap me out of my thoughts, a flashback to a conversation that happened before everything went downhill between us...

I look at Goose who's head is tilted slightly to the left as he looks at me in confusion. I probably looked like raven from raven's house when she got a vision...

"You needed a favour?" he asks and I nod still fucking shocked, it couldn't mean anything. Maybe he liked the name Goose, it is a good dog name and maybe he also just happened to like this dog breed.

Yeah, I'm thinking too much of it.

I pull Goose closer and wrap my arms around his warm body as he sits down on the ground placing his head on my thigh. I look up at Dawson who looks between me and Goose confused.

What's he confused about? If anything I should be confused.

"Could you talk to Ares about something for me?" I ask quietly, the memory of me and Sebastian sitting there still flashing through my head as I hear Goose yawn.

"Depends, will he be angry?" Dawson asks and I clear my throat, it means nothing, it's a coincidence stop thinking about it that much.

"Nope" I say with a shrug and he raises an eyebrow scanning my face clearly not believing me, "If you talk to him I'll tell Mason to stop being mad at you" I lean back a bit placing my palms on the marble tiles under me.

Smirking as he rolls his eyes, "Fine".

----------

A/N
Word count: 1706

Alright so I was on pinterest and I made y'all something. ITS SO CUTE DUDE.

anyways hope u all remember to VOTE and comment, see ya all later and I'll post the next chap when we reach the comment goals.

Toooddlessss
ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
958K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
4.6M 138K 88
He strides closer, his eyes focused intently on me. I stumble backwards, feeling the cold wall press against my back. He stops inches away from me, f...
297K 4.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...