He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 5~ Dress shopping

96.2K 3.2K 4.5K
By omfg_af

Not edited- heyy, this is a pretty long chap so I hope you all enjoy!

But after this I might only post once or twice a week cause we're starting in person school on monday aka tomorrow and I have finalls this and next week so my life might be a bit more chaotic then I prefer. So sorry for that but when I have time I will surely be writing for all of you and DA readers!

Make sure to vote and comment!
Btw, THANK U ALL SM FOR SO MANY READERS, ILY ALL SM OMG I THOUGHT I WAS IMAGINING WHEN I SAW 30K VIEWS

Also I just banged my nail on something and now im acting like im fine. I want to cry -_-

Abby Madden 

I pull the covers higher as I read the headlines for the stupid modeling section, 'Abby Madden Running?' the fucking head line is about me running away which is not true. It's called taking a break.

'Abby Madden, a model who has become one of the best in the industry in under three years running away now? Rachel Jane accused her of sleeping with her boyfriend, is the stress too much for her? Did she sleep with her boyfriend? Is she really a back stabbing b*tch like many Rachel fans call her?'

I didn't sleep with her ugly ass boyfriend for fucks sake.

Why can't people see that?

Groaning before muffling it with the pillow, I fucking hate this. I hate the fame but love the modeling part, it's like whenever i'm on that runway I have so much confidence in me. I know I've proved my parents wrong and that makes me happy.

But then I'm back into the real, sucky, shitty world.

I hear a soft knock on my door and my head lifts up, "What?" I snap. I was having a sob moment for myself. I wipe the tears from my eyes and the door opens showing Ivy with a smile on her face.

"Why so grumpy?" she asks, closing the door and sitting on the edge of my bed, I turn and lay on my back. "People are being rude" I murmur like a child before she chuckles.

"You want a hug?" she asks and I hum with a nod, bringing my arms up and opening them before she smiles more and hugs me. She smells good...

I pull her into bed with me and keep hugging my best friend, "We're going dress shopping today" she squeals and I bring the covers up hiding her in them too.

"Mhm, you thought of what dress you want?" I ask and she shrugs, she'd look beyond beautiful in everything though so it's fine if she doesn't know. We can help her figure it out.

"Not really, I'm open to options" she mutters, twirling her finger around a strand of my blond hair before I smack her wrist. I hate when people play with my hair.

She rolls her eyes before looking away from my eyes, she's hiding something. The way she bites on her bottom lip, looks everywhere but me proves it. She's looking at the covers like they have dog shit on them for fucks sake.

"Ivy" I say her name slowly and she sucks in a breath.

"Since your my maid of honor and Seb is Ares's best man you guys have to be each other's dates to the wedding and I want to do some dance thing so everyone is going to need a date and you will have to be his im sorry" she blurts out words and my eyes just widen, and widen until I'm forced to close them

My jaw clenches, I want to strangle her, but I don't want to ruin her wedding because I don't want to talk or be close to Sebastian. So I sigh. Oh, and if I strangled her there would be marks, who am I? Nate Jacobs?

"I would say I hate you, but I'd be lying" I mutter before rolling around in my bed letting out a fake cry, why him? I have to dance with that asshole?

"First dance practice is tomorrow, the practices are every Saturday before the wedding" she blurts again and I groan into the pillow.

I will not let myself ruin my best friend's wedding, I can get through this, how bad can it be? We've danced before...It just led to a lot of other things but we won't do that again, and hey! The dance at the party went...Well. Yeah. No, I can do this.

You are going to die

SHUT UP

"Okay, now go get ready" She mutters with a kiss on my temple and I sigh again, I feel the bed un-dip when she gets up.

"I can do this" I mutter motivating myself.

I can. I know I can.

I quickly take a shower and now I hold the towel close to my chest and open my suitcase, now what shall I wear? Leggings? Nope, that's for leg day later today.

My eyes fall to a pair of light blue washed out mom jeans and I pull them out tossing them on the bed, I look at my clothes and smile when I see a pale pink crop top. I love pink if I haven't mentioned that yet.

Along with a cream coloured cardigan before a pair of matching white underwear and bra. I drop the towel and pull on the white lace underwear before the bra. After pulling on all my clothes I end the look with some white and pink Jordan 1's and a golden chain.

Hey! Make sure you don't remember about the dancing thing with Sebastian and ruin your mood!

My face falls and my shoulders droop, fucking hell.

Sighing as I fluff my hair deciding to leave my wavy hair out naturally, something John would never 'allow' because apparently it looks weird.

I think it looks pretty...

I make sure that my whole outfit is fine before walking out of the room, tapping my butt pocket making sure my phone is there as I walk down the stairs.

Walking towards the kitchen as I try not to yawn again, I did not get enough sleep last night with Akira calling me... We basically sat there for three hours bitching and gossiping about Rachel

I see Ivy sitting on the stool with her back to me as she talks with Athena, I smirk as I slowly walk towards her. Athena acts not to see me before I walk behind her and yell "DUCKS" right in her face

She jumps and runs off the stool looking around as she screams "ARES, THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME" she yells with a cry covering her eyes as my mouth drops, I see Athena laughing her ass off as she keeps a hand on the table keeping her from falling to the floor.

I-okay then

I let out a small laugh before snorting as Ares walks down the stairs calmly, my eyes falling to Sebastian next to him and his to me. We make eye contact but I don't have the courage to keep it before I clear my throat looking at Ivy still covering her eyes.

"Sweetheart, there's no ducks" Ares hugs her close to him and glares at me, I roll my eyes and turn around before gasping and bringing him the middle finger. My mouth drops dramatically as he glares harder.

I walk around the counter to Athena and she covers her laugh with a cough as Ares calms Ivy down, people might think she's overreacting but this bitch went to therapy for her fear of ducks for a while.

We had to cut open a duck once and that was when she first skipped school, her first time skipping class...

"Ivy, we're going to be late" I taunt and Sebastian just sighs at the scene before him as he sits himself at the stool Ivy was formally sitting on. I feel his eyes on me when I push my hair away from my shoulders and when I pull it up into a bun.

I change my mind, my hair annoys me too much. 

"Okay, I'm good," she mutters against Ares's chest, bringing her hand away from his waist and giving us a thumbs up.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Athena asks looking at the pancakes and I give her a smile. I had a granola bar when I woke up. Doesn't sound like a lot but for me it was, I was surprised I ate it without throwing up.

"Not really hungry"

Involuntarily my eyes flicker to him, he's on his phone. His arm propped up on the table as he ran a hand through his dark hair messing it up. It's slightly wet from his shower this morning I assume, the tattoos peaking through his shirt. He has so many more since I last saw him three years ago.

All I want to do is ask him about them...

"Let's go, Ares let go of her" Athena wipes off her hands with her apron before she turns to me and points asking me to un-knot the back. I pull the string and my eyebrow shoots up when I see the back of her top, she's wearing this full sleeves black shirt that reaches right at the hem of her black jeans. But the back is fully open showing off her back tattoo. I mean she doesn't look a day over 25, and how it makes her slender body look. Jesus, if I was looking for someone right now-i'd date her. And if she was a bit younger and not Ares's mother.

"Are you checking out my mom?" I hear Ares ask, breaking me out of my...staring and I scowl at him before his lips part a bit in surprise.

Athena just chuckles

Holy shit

Ivy walks out in a dress that could not fit her more, a sparkly princess gown with flowers and vines on the bottom with sequins on the top and on her sleeves. 

A huge smile on her lips and she bites down on her bottom when Me and Athena both gasp, I think I might cry.

The nice lady helps her up onto the step stool and she turns to look at herself in the mirror, I bite down on my bottom lip when I see the back. It's all out, the dress dips and the back is out in an oval shape. Ella se ve hermosa
[she looks beautiful]

"I think this is the one" she whispers and I nod blinking away tears, What? I am a very emotional person, and she's basically my sister who is getting married so I am allowed to cry.

"You look amazing" Athena grins.

"Beyond beautiful" I add

"I agree, the dress suits you from every angle" Bea the nice lady speaks also looking at Ivy with adoration. She looks like the fucking princess she is...

I think when Ares sees her walking down the aisle in that amazing dress he's going to either a) pass out B) cry or C) run up to her half way. And I wouldn't even blame him, I mean she looks like a goddess.

"Bea, I think we're going to choose this one" Ivy mutters while still looking at the dress and Bea nods smiling, she helps Ivy down from the step tool as she points for Ivy to look at all the veils and accessories.

I feel my phone buzzing against my ass and I sigh before pulling it out and see John's contact name before immediately declining the call.

I turn my attention back to Ivy just for another call and I decline again only for him to call again, and before I could pick up and yell at him Athena grabs my phone with annoyance "Can I?" she asks and I shrug. "Go for it" I'm amused

She picks up and puts it to her ear, and clearly he starts shouting cause I feel the corner of my mouth tilt up when her jaw clenches. "Listen up you fucker." she snaps quietly.

Damn

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to like this? Talk to her like this again and I swear on the devil I will tattoo the word 'penis' across your forehead.-" my face twists at her weird threat "-Who is this?" she asks repeating his words with a scoff

"Her mother, now shut the fuck up and leave her alone for fucks sake" she says before hanging up and I feel a smile on my lips, "He sounds like that little animal from the lion king" she states throwing me the phone and I can't help but snort.

Hey, let's leave Zazu alone.

"Wait, I like that one" I say when I look at Ivy with a veil on her, it's a pretty long one that also serves as a train with small diamonds all over it and she grins. I've never seen her so happy, her smile makes me smile.

"We'll take this one" she says to Bea who claps excitedly, "Alrighty, the dress will be fitted to your measurements by about a week or a bit above and ready for our pretty bride" she announces and we nod as they lead Ivy back to the change rooms.

I cross one leg over the other and let out a sigh with a smile.

"Are you ready for the dance practice in 30 minutes?" Athena asks and my smile dies and I look at her with a side glare as she just shrugs with a sign of a smirk on her lips.

------------

A/N
Word count: 2432

Heyyy, so I hoped you liked this chapter. Make sure to vote and comment for the next one!!

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 253 37
He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man known as Nicola Castello says in front o...
4.6M 138K 88
He strides closer, his eyes focused intently on me. I stumble backwards, feeling the cold wall press against my back. He stops inches away from me, f...
29.8K 741 23
"Why are you following me actually?..." I ask as look at the man in front of me with a worried expression. "Because I want you as mine and whatever y...
19.1M 433K 41
[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR 😭) What happens whe...