His Duchess [Completed]

By shaerzam

Highest rank on romance hot list: #5. She is called The Ice Queen, due to her stoic non-readable features and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Rare Beauty [E] (Background info about the family)
Chapter 2-Shopping [E]
Chapter 3 The First Run-in [E]
Chapter 4-The Surprise Meeting [E]
Chapter 5-Silence [E]
Chapter 6- Curiousity [E]
Chapter 7- Closer Look [E]
Chapter 8- Meeting The Parents [E]
Chaper 9-His Desires [E]
Chapter 10- Feels So Right [E]
Chapter 11- Day dreamer [E]
Chapter 12-The King And His Queen [E]
Chapter-13 Miss Independant [E]
Chapter 14- His Kindred [E]
Chapter 15- Calm Before The Storm [E]
Chapter 16- ER [E]
Chapter 17- Hide than seek [E]
Chapter 18- Let It Go [E]
Chapter 19- Hope [E]
Chapter 20-First Kiss [E]
Chapter 22- Irresistible [E]
Chapter 23- Dream Catcher [E]
Chapter 24- Hard To Get [E]
Chapter 25-He's In Love [E]
Chapter 26- The Heart Wants What It Wants [E]
Chapter 27- Love [E]
Chapter 28- Surprise Part 1 [E]
Chapter 29-Surprise Part 2 [E]
Chapter 30- The Dress [E]
Chapter 31- Beginning Of A End [E]
Chapter 32-Amnesia [E]
Chapter 33- The Wedding Part 1 [E]
Chapter 34- The Wedding Part 2 [E]
Chapter 35- The Wedding Part 3 [E]
Chapter 36- Misery Loves Company [E]
Chapter 37-Worth It [E]
Chapter 38- Epiphany [E]
Chapter 39- Auction Date [E]
Chapter 40- Mystery Solved [E]
Chapter 41- Second Chances [E]
Chapter 42- Revenge [E]
Chapter 43-Ashes [E]
Chapter 44-Sealing My Fate [E]
Chapter 45- Wedding Plans [E]
Chapter 46- A Winter Wonderland [E]
Chapter 47-Pure Bliss [E]
Epilogue [E]
His Camelia-Now COMPLETED...

Chapter 21- First Date [E]

90.7K 4K 74
By shaerzam

Annie wasn't afraid of his boldness but afraid of herself. The need that clenched inside of her was surprising upon hearing him utter, you are mine... Not knowing what to say, she broke eye contact, trying to focus on anything but him. He took her breath away with his dominance, and she liked it, finding it incredibly attractive. It warmed her heart that he was fighting to keep her from leaving.

The cluster of emotions rushed up to the surface all at once, keeping her unbalanced and unfocused. One moment she gave into his ravishing kiss, somewhat, and the next she was trying to run out the door. Shaking her head she felt confused with herself, fighting what she wants and what is right or wrong.

Looking back to his penetrating dark gaze, his eyes were filled with anger, at her or himself, she knew not. He was breathing deeply and his nostrils flared slightly.  His aggression before unnerved her and had she wanted him to stop she would have. But thinking of no one else she would rather experience her first kiss with, she allowed Julien the contact. The years of his experience was evident with his probing kisses and by the way he touched her body.

Wanting to kiss him again she looked down to his lips, not being able to help herself. And now she desperately wanted him to touch and kiss her all over again. Annie suddenly felt courageous, wicked and daring, wondering if it would feel different since she was prepared for the impact of his kiss this time.

Leaning away from the door slowly, she closed the small gap between them coming up to his face, still not touching him. His arms were still holding her captive, as his tense stance relaxed slightly watching her closely.

No words were spoken between them.

Lowering his arms and snaking them around Annie, he roughly brought her against his hard muscled body, entrapping her arms along her sides, and leaned his head down. Annie felt a rush of excitement as he took control again, crashing his lips against hers. At first his kiss was demanding and fierce but slowly softened, coaxing her lips apart.

Julien ran his tongue along the seam of her lips and she gasped in surprise. Finding the opportunity he forced his tongue inside her mouth, gripping his hand behind her head and tilting it back to allow him better access. When his tongue touched hers she felt her stomach twist with need, awakening something within her, something she did not quite recognize.

Kissing him back, Annie closed her eyes and gave him what he needed from her as their tongues dueled one another.

Annie tugged her arms from his constricting grip to wrap around the nape of his neck as her fingers caressed his hair and pulled him closer to her if it were possible, making Julien moan into their kiss. It became intense and even frantic as Julien kissed her with such force she knew her lips were going to look puffy when they were done. It was as if he were a starved man and you were giving him water for the first time, taking what she offered greedily.

Annie broke apart to catch her breath, sagging against him, weak. They were both breathing hard, out of breath. Julien held her, his hands under her shirt caressing her skin as she controlled her racing heart. Chest to chest, thigh to thigh, Annie raises her eye to watch him. 

His eyes were half lidded with passion and desire.  He pecks her lips lightly while smirking.

"This is only the beginning duchess...there is so much more I want to do to you..." He stated in a husky voice.

Annie felt dazed and faint at his words, her face flushing scarlet yet again at his directness. He chuckled at her reaction and hungrily captured her lips in another searing, jaw dropping kiss.

Backing her up against his office door her caged her once more, his hips locking her in place while he grabbed her hands which were clutched to his shirt. He clasped her hands on either side of her head, imprisoning them against the door as they continued to kiss each other deeply.

Annie felt his erection strain against his pants and pressing firmly against her leg. The heat rushed up her neck and into to her face again as Julien broke the kiss trailing kisses along her jaw and neck. Annie's chest was rising as she took deep breaths, her breasts skimming his chest. Her nìpples came alive and erect, straining against her bra.

"Julien..." She moaned his name as he kept kissing down to the V of her shirt leaving heated kisses. He looked up into her eyes, his lust filled gaze searing into her, making her breathless.

A raw hunger blazed from his hooded eyes as he stood entrapping her along his length. "You're my very own personal drug, I'm addicted and can't get enough...perhaps I never will." He declared dropping his gaze between their bodies, especially at her boldly. "I will explore every inch of your body, I promise you. All in good time..." Sealing his promise with a soft kiss to her red swollen lips.

Releasing his hold on her, Julien pushed off of her giving her space to collect herself. Annie tentatively touched her lips, not knowing what to say. Her mouth felt numb and she felt the shock of his words down to her core, her gut twisting in excited anticipation.

Julien turned away, heading to his desk. Calling his assistant he asked her to cancel everything for the day.  Walking away from the door on unsteady legs, she grabbed her handbag, checking her phone for any messages as he spoke to his assistant, surprised that he cleared his schedule.

Using her phone as an excuse to procrastinate she listened as he replaced his phone and walked up to her from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing her back to his front. He kissed her head nuzzling her hair. "You smell so sweet..." Inhaling her scent.

It sent shivers right through her making goosebumps rise on her skin.

"A penny for your thoughts?" He asks.

He was so distracting, his touch made her forget everything around her. Covering her hands over his which still tightly held her she closed her eyes leaning her head back against his shoulder.

"My thoughts are going to cost you much more than a penny." She replied smirking, feeling the rumble of his laugh against her back.

"Touché, my love."

Annie's heart skipped a beat at his endearment.

"Have lunch with me. We can be elusive," quickly squashing her earlier doubt, "We'll even take separate cars, if that helps you feel at ease...I'm all yours for the rest of the day...say yes."
*********

Annie parked her SL In the public parking garage on the top floor while Julien's 911 Porsche, occupied the empty space next to her.

He kept being persistent back in his office until she agreed to go out with him. Her first official date with a man she really likes and they shared her first kiss, all in one day. What are the odds...

They both decided to go into Santa Monica, a twenty or so minute drive from their offices. Julien made reservations over the phone to a local family owned restaurant he knows well, assuring her they will have the privacy they need without witnesses.

Putting her sun shades on, she opened her car door making her way toward Julien who was waiting for her by his car. Taking her hand in his, they walked to the elevators. Once on the street Julien led her a few blocks down into a small Thai restaurant.

A little old lady smiled up at him and led them towards a secluded area of the little restaurant which was draped in dark red and black, giving off a serene and quiet atmosphere. A large bamboo tree adorned a corner of the establishment and a large fountain was against the wall in the back spurting water.

Stopping to a closed door off to the side, the little lady opened it and switched the light on and showed them both in. Julien and Annie were greeted into a private room that held booth after booth heavily draped to ensure privacy. Following her, the lady led them to one, pushing back the heavy curtain, indicating they should takes their seats with a nod of her head. 

Placing menus in front of them, she smiled kindly and she left quietly. Julien scooted closer to Annie, his thigh brushing hers under the table. Grabbing her hands out of her lap he kissed her knuckles tenderly, looking deep within her eyes.

"How do you like it?" He asked, trying to read her expression which was unreadable at the moment.

"It's fine. Do you bring all the ladies here?" She knew there had been women in his life and she didn't hold it against him. He was older than her and was sure he'd experienced his fair share of relationships.

The plains on Julien's face hardened.

"No. You are the first. You are my first in many things Angelica..."

Annie looked at him confused.

"I've never had to pursue a woman before. No woman has ever ignored me." Giving her a sexy smile. "No one has made me feel what I feel for you." His gaze was full of lust, penetrating. "I have never experienced these things with anyone." Not hiding anything from her.

Annie's eyes widened as her lips parted. It caught her off guard.

He kept eye contact and didn't move a muscle as he relayed his feelings. Nothing betrayed he was acting or lying. This powerful, handsome, confidant, billionaire, had only eyes for her. Her.  The thought made her head spin and rendered her speechless. Not being able to make out a coherent word, her tongue felt like a ton in her mouth.

This is what I yearned for...remembering the time she came to her senses and realized there was a large gap missing in her life. That one person she could share her love with and someone who would cherish her; a man to share her experiences with. Annie came to realize, she was afraid of this side of herself she had never met.  She was emotional and insecure whereas she had never been before. 

This was all too new. 

He pulled her head closer and kissed her parted lips gently. Closing her eyes, Annie leaned into him, placing her cheek against his.

"This is all so new to me. I feel a connection to you I have never felt toward anyone." Annie declared whispering close to his ear.

Julien pulled back, a twinkle of amusement in his gray-silver eyes. He caressed her cheek with his finger. "I won't disappoint you my dear...someone once told me, you're not rich until you have something you can't buy..."

Annie was amazed, humbled and warmed by his words. 

Oh, he is a charmer...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please vote if you liked it. Comment, share.
Thanks for taking the time and reading....Shaz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570 48 16
Tati is all grown up and her own woman. Tabloids refer to her as the ice princess because they think she is cold hearted and because a man she loved...
401K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
1.5M 69.3K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
518K 4.8K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...