I will always love you

Katty_0149 द्वारा

'Who do you belong to?' he asked as he breathed down on my neck. He had me pinned to the wall. I watched him... अधिक

LOSS
YOU WILL BE OKAY
IT'S NOT GOODBYE
NEXT STEP
THE ENCOUTER
JERK
FAMILY
"FRIENDS"
"I AM FINE"
"SISTER"
"THANK YOU"
"GOODNIGHT"
"I don't care"
"I want you"
"Scream it"
"She's a loser"
"Where are you?"
"He's just a friend"
"Do you want me to stay?"
"I care about you"
"I will fix you while you fix me"
"You are such a scared little rat"
"I am sorry"
"My eyes are up here Rin"
"My clothes look good on you"
"I think I win"
AUTHOR'S NOTE
"Don't turn away from me"
First Day Of School
"SURE DUDE. GO AHEAD!"
Don't Go
The date
"Who do you belong to?"
"WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?"
"I am ending us"
"What are you? My doctor?"
"Be nice to the poor lad"
"Oh is this just a situationship?"
"How do I tell her?"
I MISS HER
We have come to the end of the road

WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?

978 13 0
Katty_0149 द्वारा

JAMES POV

"Fuck you James! You can gang bang Natalie and Stacey for all I care." She shouts

I grab a mug from my desk and I throw it after her, it hits the closed door then shatters into pieces. I hear her slam the front door shut and the sound of a running engine comes soon after. They left? I am more infuriated with the fact that despite me trying to tell her I love her she still walked out, and I'm a dick. Fuming, I turnover my desk and I start letting out my frustration. After throwing anything and everything I can, I decide to call Natalie. I'm sure it will piss Erin off.

As expected Natalie drops what she's doing to come to me. Within ten minutes I hear the doorbell and I rush to open it. As soon as I see her, I crush my lips onto hers and she responds by jumping on me. I take handfuls of her ass as I carry her to the nearest solid thing I can find, the kitchen island. I throw her onto the island and she runs her hands in my hair. Erin does that. I remember the feeling I get when she does that and am not getting it right now.

"You got me into this. I am going" echoes in my head.

I pull away from Natalie and I being to kiss her neck. I place small kisses on her neck then I place a small bite and she moans in my ear.

"James" she whispers in my ear as I bite her a little harder.

"I must be a really bad kisser," echoes in my head.

Why am I thinking of her right now? She must be having a great time on her date. Aagh! Her stupid date, why did she have to go? She knew I wouldn't want her to go but she still went away. Why shouldn't I have a good time when she is having one? I'm not going to brood. I'm going to have fun.

I run my hands down Natalie's body. It just doesn't feel right. What is wrong with me? I put my hands under her shirt and she moans as she supports herself with her hands on the island. I take her shirt off and unclip her bra. I caress her breasts and she plays with my hair. She reaches for my shorts and grabs my dick. I groan, she jumps off the island and pulls down my shorts. My guy springs out and she grabs him with both hands. She runs her hand down my cock and licks the top. I groan then she takes all of me in her mouth. She begins to suck and she does it an agitating slow pace.

"Don't play with me Natalie" I say as I move her hair out of the way.

She licks it then she sluggishly increases her pace. I hold the back of her head as she blows me. The closer I am the more aggressive I get and I can hear her choke a little. I drive her to go faster and deeper and she does. Close to my climax I hold her head in position as I shoot at the back of her throat.

She swallows and I wipe her lip. She stands then asks

"Quite aggressive today, and in the too open. Where is the little sister?"

Why did she have to ask about Erin right now? Guilt slowly creeps in but I remind myself that she went out and who knows what she is doing right now with Alex. I am not at fault.

"She is on a date" I answer her

"On a date? With whom?" she keeps pestering.

"Alex" I respond nonchalantly

"I would have never guessed. Alex is so sweet and she's so...her." she says

The instinct to defend Erin over powers me and I ask her

"What does that even mean? Are you saying my Erin is not good enough for him?"

"N-no, that's not what I mean...I mean that she's just not an amiable person off the bat and Alex is." She responds and there is a hint of hatred in her voice.

"Why do you hate her so much?" I ask her. She sighs.

"She brings out another side of you I don't understand" she says as she walks towards me then places her hand on my cheek.

Before I could even process that I hear the sound of an engine in the driveway.

"I really had a good time with you Erin" he says

"I had a good time too Alex. Thanks again for taking me out" she responds.

She really was having a great time out with him.

"It was no problem at all. In fact it was such not problem that I would like to do that again." He says to her. Natalie and I are waiting for her response.

"You know you'd have to ask James again" she says and he chuckles.

That's my girl.

"He already said yes the first time why would he have a problem with us going out for the second time?"

Trust me if you ask again I will say no.

"I don't know. You know him better, he's your friend." She says and he says

"Well he's your brother" she chuckles. He is making her laugh?

"Natalie go welcome our guests" I instruct and she does as told then opens the door.

"I heard you guys went out but I didn't believe it. I had to see it with my own eyes." She says. I can feel how irritated Erin is right now. Good, now you know how I feel. She must be suspecting that Natalie and I fucked.

"Nat, Erin and I were having a conversation, if you don't mind we would like to get back to it." Alex says. He is so polite, I hate it.

"Sure, sure." She says as she about to close the door, I swing the door open and I hug Natalie from behind. Natalie smiles and cuddles her head into my neck. I can see the colour drain from Erin's face. You will never do this again.

"Hey lovebirds" I say looking directly at her with a small smirk on my face.

"Hey bro" says Alex as he gives me a small wave and I just nod.

"Rin, don't you have any manners? Invite your friend in and we could all watch a movie" I say with a devious smile.

"Its late Alex should probably give Natalie a ride home, since he is headed home." She says looking directly at me and I give her a small smile.

I kiss Natalie's cheek and she giggles. If looks could kill Natalie would be dead right about now.

"Oh come on Rin. Don't be the parent. If you won't invite him in then I will. Come on in Alex" I say gesturing Alex to come in and Alex does. I love having this much power over Erin.

She walk in behind Alex. He sits on the couch and she sits next to him. Natalie and I sit on the couch beside theirs. Natalie's back is on my chest and I have my arm around her. I glare at her, assessing her. I want to see if she did anything with Alex besides eating, and I can't find any evidence of it. It enrages me. I kiss Natalie on her exposed shoulder. I know that this is getting to her. She needs to understand that she can't pull stunts like these.

She looks at me and I ask

"Lil sis, tell me was my friend good to you?"

"Yes he was. He was very good to me" she answers seductively and it turns me on a little. Alex chuckles then says

"Yeah I took her to Jim's stake house"

"Ah! Her favorite place to eat. Did she order ribs?" I ask

"No, unfortunately" Alex responds and I laugh. She will never be that comfortable with anyone else but me.

I keep questioning Alex and I can tell that she is not listening to us, she is watching me with Natalie. The anger is evident on her face and its arousing. Isn't ironic that she is jealous of Natalie yet Natalie is jealous of her. She fakes a yawn then says

"Alex, you really wore me out. I am going to head to my room, you can join me if you'd like"

Wore you out? Did they fuck? Is she about to fuck him right now?

"Wait, now. No way!" I protest

"Oh come on Jamie. Don't be the parent. Alex come up whenever you feel like it" she uses my words against me and I glare at her angrily.

Alex immediately follows behind her and I know she is smirking. I can't just sit here while my Erin gets fucked upstairs by some other guy. No. I pace around a while before I decide to go upstairs after them. Erin opens the door and she has changed. Did she do it in front of him. I am furious.

"What do you want?" she hisses

"What are you guys doing?" I ask

"Having sex" she says sarcastically and I sneer

"Fuck you Erin" I say annoyed

"Fuck you too James." she says as she turns away from me going back to him.

Not so fast. I grab her hand then I lead her to the bathroom and lock the door after her.

"James what are you doing? Alex is right next door" she states

"And Natalie is downstairs" I whisper throatily in her ear.

"Who do you belong to?" I ask as I breathe down on her neck.

I have her pinned to the wall and my hands are above her. I slowly move my hand from above her to gently place it on her neck and then I kiss her ear. Her breathing hitched. I can feel her tremble a little under me. She's turned on...good. I rotate my hand around her neck then kiss her neck impatiently and I linger my tongue on her neck. She moans softly as my breath caresses her neck. I smirk then ask again

"Who do you belong to?"

I feel how aroused she is and fuck its low key turning me on too. She watches all my movements closely. I move my hand slowly from above her and slowly make a trace from between her breasts to the hem of her dress and I torturously lift it with the tip of my finger. He breathing pattern is unsteady. I caress her inner thigh and she was barely breathing BUT she let out a soft moan louder than one before then I knew now that I could get what I want so I said

"Alex is next door and Natalie is downstairs. If you don't tell me whom you belong to then I will make you scream and they will know about us. That would ruin your little miss perfect reputation now, wouldn't it?"

I remove my hand from around her neck and lifted her dress. I slowly slid her underwear to the side then I start making small circles on her clit. She moaned once again and to intensify it I kiss her neck on the soft spot I know she has. I ask one last time

"Who do you belong to?"

"Y-o-u" she breathed out and I say

"Say that again." I am enjoying her vulnerability

"Y-you" she says a little more collected with me still rubbing my core.

"Don't you ever forget that" I say and I remove my hand. I unlock the bathroom door and walk downstairs back to Natalie.

SHE BELONGS TO ME.

*****************************
Hey guys tell me what you think.
Comment
Vote
Enjoy
Love, Olly.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Forget Me Not NK_Harrison द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

582 45 23
"Do you trust me?" He asked. And at that moment, everything else disappeared. I looked at the beautiful boy in front of me, whom I'd never really sp...
445K 10.9K 34
In which an unknowingly hilarious girl just can't seem to leave him alone, and he can't understand why. (Or) I groan and flop into the chair in front...
His Sunshine | ✓ pink flamingo द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

3.2M 79.6K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...