Welcome To Demon Radio! Ryūko...

By Hayami_Minato

"Iruma, remember to keep a face even when not seen by the audience." "I got that, but I'm still a little nerv... More

Rules & Regulations
Radio Chapter I [New Beginnings]
Radio Chapter II [Our First Guests & Useless Things]
Radio Chapter IV [A New Start]
Radio Chapter V [Anticipation Upon Daybreak]
Radio Chapter VI [The Grand Debut!]

Radio Chapter III [The Month of The Protagonists]

73 3 1
By Hayami_Minato

On Air
2nd October 2021

Suzuki Ryūko
"Hello everyone! Suzuki Ryūko here again after two months! Here with me is Suzuki Iruma, my brother and we're back with another episode of Welcome To Demon Radio, where we share the charms of the main series with you dear listeners!"

Suzuki Iruma
"It's finally October, Onē-chan! I've been waiting for this all year! Our birthday is so close!"

"So um... About those two months ago, we got to have a break throughout August because Director Hayami-san has been busy with studies and in September, we were all up and set with Chapter 17 [The Name Of This Feeling] and Chapter 18 [My Desire]."

Suzuki Ryūko
"August was a really long one-month break, but it's all good to loosen up and relax."

Suzuki Iruma
"Yeah, you and I even got crepes yesterday after rehearsals."

"Are you planning to get a day off on 4th?"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Now that you mention it, Amy-senpai did ask if I wanted anything. But I politely declined I wanted anything extravagent. He's sort of spoiling me a little bit and I feel bad about it because it was all because of me."

Suzuki Iruma
"Oh. There's no need to feel like hitting yourself for it, Onē-chan. Besides, he really means it to you and all that."

Suzuki Ryūko
"Thank you. And let me treat you to something this 4th after the Demonic Rites, okay?"

"Anyways, there was a Twitter poll from Director Minato-san that she was asking who should be the next guests for this episode and there was two in a tie."

Suzuki Iruma
"Oh yeah. On that subject, this time we have a collaborative guest. If I remember right, she's in Tales Of A Cambion from Director elgaia489, right?"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Yes, but we also got a vote for one of our own."

"Everyone, please welcome our special guest stars! First up, accomplice of my brother from the duel of entrance ceremony!"

Asmodeus Alice
"I am a demon who deeply values etiquette. I will give this everything I have."

"Greetings, dear listeners. I am Asmodeus Alice, devout follower of Ryūko and Iruma-sama!"

Suzuki Ryūko & Suzuki Iruma
"Asmodeus-saaaaaaaan/Azz-kuuuuuuun!!!!"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Wait, is this how we'll be welcoming special guests every time?"

"Thank you for your arrival, Asmodeus-san!"

Suzuki Iruma
"Thank you very much for coming, Azz-kun!"

Asmodeus Alice
"I thank you for your invitation, Ryūko and Iruma-sama!"

"Should I be the one making the welcome for the next guest?"

Suzuki Iruma
"Ah, no. It's okay! I'll do it since Onē-chan welcomed you here."

"Next guest- Keeper of the Hellraiser Crown and Stern der Hoffnung!"

Abbadon Isabelle
"Hello everyone! I'm the collaborative character guest from Tales Of A Cambion, Abbadon Isabelle!"

Suzuki Ryūko, Suzuki Iruma & Asmodeus Alice
"Abbadon-saaaaaaan/Isa-chaaaaaaan/Isa-samaaaaaaaa!!!"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Thank you so much for coming, Abbadon-san!"

Suzuki Iruma
"Yaaaay! Our collab guest is finally here!"

Asmodeus Alice
"Please do make yourself comfortable, Isa-sama."

Abbadon Isabelle
"Thank you very much for having me here!"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Since you're our first collaborative guest, I have to say you're just in time because it's October 2021 and the anniversary of mine and Iruma's birth is drawing closer!"

"Let us have a toast to this event of celebration of growth!"

All
"Cheers to good times!"

Asmodeus Alice
"So any plans for this 4th, Iruma-sama?"

Suzuki Iruma
"Um... Not really, bar the celebration party where we all gather together even at the studio's event area."

Abbadon Isabelle
"I got a word from Kiriwo wondering how is he going to surprise you, Ryūko-san."

Suzuki Ryūko
"Of course, knowing him there's be something but I feel bad for him because he's doing this for me."

"I know we've been in a relationship for a long time now, but it still feels like that."

Abbadon Isabelle
"Let loose on that, okay? It's just that."

Suzuki Iruma
"Anyway! I can't wait for it! It's gonna be fun!"

Asmodeus Alice
"Indeed, it will be memorable again!"

"So, Ryūko-sama. What's on this episode's agenda?"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Right! About that, this year's season is rather busy and Minato-san has been planning up a lot with her collaborators Anti and Luna-san."

"They're all seriously so dedicated even while still at school. Now that's true devotion."

Abbadon Isabelle
"Elgaia is also having to work with the English dub while you guys are in the Japanese dub."

"We're all really doing our best for the show!"

Asmodeus Alice
"This year brought much prosperious events that are worth treasuring as long as we're here."

"I personally feel happy to be working with everyone in this series."

Suzuki Iruma
"You and Clara are getting along well through the show, Azz-kun."

Asmodeus Alice
"I wouldn't say getting along but if it floats in your boat, I'll let you say it as it is, Iruma-sama."

[All laughing]

Suzuki Ryūko
"I feel like you could have needed more development because Sabnock-san is way above your development through the show."

Abbadon Isabelle
"Agreeable! You seriously need something to level yourself up instead of continuously being swayyed by Iruma, Ryūko and me."

Suzuki Iruma
"Yeah, I feel the same."

"Moving on, do you think we can place Gremory Acheron-san in the next poll for the following month?"

Suzuki Ryūko & Asmodeus Alice
"Perhaps so."

Suzuki Ryūko
"I think it will be more fun to bring the other collaborative cast members like Levina-san and Siegfried-san."

Asmodeus Alice
"Does this mean we need to take the standard cast out of the next poll?"

Abaddon Isabelle
"No, we still have Sabnock-san and another person left from last two months."

Suzuki Iruma
"Let's move on to this topic!"

"In this episode, we'll be sharing what we do after a successful airing of every episode of the show!"

"So, guys. Is there anything interesting you like doing after the show?"

Asmodeus Alice
"If we finish in the afternoon, I'd like to spend time with you, Ryūko-sama, Valac, and Félin-sama. Sometimes with collaborative cast members when I'm invited."

"If in the evening, I like to have dinner elsewhere because I sometimes have the urge to indulge as a way to celebrate successful recordings. Usually, it's between me and Félin-sama."

Abbadon Isabelle
"I'm not really up into anything special after the parties."

Suzuki Iruma
"Onē-chan likes to treat me out to some fun late-night sightseeing. She really knows the best places to go out to."

Suzuki Ryūko
"Aside from what Iruma said, sometimes Amy-senpai takes me out to a rendezvous and I just really love spending time with him."

Abaddon Isabelle
"You sure do."

Suzuki Ryūko
"The only issue we probably all get is that we need to make sure the fans don't block our ways because we all tend to need to conceal ourselves, even at night.

Asmodeus Alice
"Agreeable. Even I have difficulty with it."

Abaddon Isabelle
"Hard for all of us to go around our daily lives without disguises."

Suzuki Ryūko
"You know what else is hard to get around?

Suzuki Iruma
"Huh?"

Asmodeus Alice
"When both sides of fight-or-flight responses come together?"

Abaddon Isabelle
"Maybe?"

Suzuki Ryūko
"About that... ever tried responding when getting deez nuts around in your path?"

Suzuki Iruma
"Onē-chan?!"

Asmodeus Alice & Abaddon Isabelle
"What?!"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Hah! Got you!"

Suzuki Iruma
"Not again!!!"

Suzuki Ryūko
"We'll leave this month's episode at that."

"That's all for today, everyone! Remember to vote for the next guests in the list below and get ready for next month's episode!"

All
"This is Welcome To Demon Radio signing out!"

Guest List

Sabnock Sabro
Levina Kaminari
Valac Clara
Andro M. Jazz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 25.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
960K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
106K 2.4K 30
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: DarkRose--Chan (Y/n) is a beautiful, admirable girl who loves to help people no matter what situation she's in. She has be...