Radio Chapter III [The Month of The Protagonists]

On Air
2nd October 2021

Suzuki Ryūko
"Hello everyone! Suzuki Ryūko here again after two months! Here with me is Suzuki Iruma, my brother and we're back with another episode of Welcome To Demon Radio, where we share the charms of the main series with you dear listeners!"

Suzuki Iruma
"It's finally October, Onē-chan! I've been waiting for this all year! Our birthday is so close!"

"So um... About those two months ago, we got to have a break throughout August because Director Hayami-san has been busy with studies and in September, we were all up and set with Chapter 17 [The Name Of This Feeling] and Chapter 18 [My Desire]."

Suzuki Ryūko
"August was a really long one-month break, but it's all good to loosen up and relax."

Suzuki Iruma
"Yeah, you and I even got crepes yesterday after rehearsals."

"Are you planning to get a day off on 4th?"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Now that you mention it, Amy-senpai did ask if I wanted anything. But I politely declined I wanted anything extravagent. He's sort of spoiling me a little bit and I feel bad about it because it was all because of me."

Suzuki Iruma
"Oh. There's no need to feel like hitting yourself for it, Onē-chan. Besides, he really means it to you and all that."

Suzuki Ryūko
"Thank you. And let me treat you to something this 4th after the Demonic Rites, okay?"

"Anyways, there was a Twitter poll from Director Minato-san that she was asking who should be the next guests for this episode and there was two in a tie."

Suzuki Iruma
"Oh yeah. On that subject, this time we have a collaborative guest. If I remember right, she's in Tales Of A Cambion from Director elgaia489, right?"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Yes, but we also got a vote for one of our own."

"Everyone, please welcome our special guest stars! First up, accomplice of my brother from the duel of entrance ceremony!"

Asmodeus Alice
"I am a demon who deeply values etiquette. I will give this everything I have."

"Greetings, dear listeners. I am Asmodeus Alice, devout follower of Ryūko and Iruma-sama!"

Suzuki Ryūko & Suzuki Iruma
"Asmodeus-saaaaaaaan/Azz-kuuuuuuun!!!!"

Suzuki Ryūko
"Wait, is this how we'll be welcoming special guests every time?"

"Thank you for your arrival, Asmodeus-san!"

Suzuki Iruma
"Thank you very much for coming, Azz-kun!"

Asmodeus Alice
"I thank you for your invitation, Ryūko and Iruma-sama!"

"Should I be the one making the welcome for the next guest?"