Swan Prince

By byuliewrites

Another night when the princess is in deep sleep : y/n~ find me ~~ The princess woke up from that creepy ni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Dear readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 34

135 8 0
By byuliewrites

Y/n was crying as she heard sound of slaps . And as she raised her head up she saw jimin slapping himself . She somehow reched him and grabbed his hands it's not your fault , don't harm yourself , we will get through this .

Jimin and y/n both of them were crying while holding hands through the silver cage . As jimin got a plan .

Y/n ? Jimin was a bit hesitating cause he thought that y/n will feel uncomfortable .
Yes jimin
As she replied jimin just tried to not get y/n awkward .
"I have a plan but I think you won't agree with it..." Pure hesitation was showing in jimin's voice .
"What is the plan ? " Y/n just wanted to kill the black swan and for that she will do anything .

"Um...princess I think you should do something to make him believe you cause if he will believe you , he will let you go near the bird and you can kill it"
Y/n thought something and just nodded to him . As she looked at jimin and smirked . I have a better plan !

Jimin was confused at her sudden change in mood . As the same time y/n got up and went to the room closing the secret door .

She got dressed and went to the hall to search for the thing she needed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
58.1K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
14.2K 526 58
A stranger appearing in your dreams can signify many things, maybe it's a sign that you're lonely, maybe it's someone you've forgotten or maybe, its...
6.7K 430 28
???: I know l have said this to you a lot of times............. but I will repeat the same sentence that you are doing a great mistake by helping me...