CONNECTIONS, H. Kazutora

By abusivesmurf

"๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž?" โ–ถ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: An AU of (Y/n) (L/n) an... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
FINAL
AUTHOR'S NOTE

033

2.2K 115 174
By abusivesmurf

"We meet again, (name)." His eyes staring back at mine as I took small steps backwards.

"Mike—" I was gonna say his name but got cut off by a hand placed on my mouth, and my arm being pulled back. "Sorry sir, it an accident! We'll get going now have a nice day!" I looked up to see Kazu slightly bowing his head down with a rather.. awkward grin. He dragged me through the crowd, he has this nervous expression plastered all over his face but I decided to not say anything. I guess he realized that person was Mikey, too.

I can still feel Mikey's presence behind me. He's staring at us. He's following us with his eyes. I can feel it. It's scary.

"(name)"

"(name)!"

"(NAME)!"

I felt a slight sting on my forehead causing me to come back to my senses. "Ouch.." "(name), we're home" Kazu said as he unlocked the front door. "Ah.. Yeah let's hurry so we can go to pet shop." He nodded, walking to the kitchen with our groceries and began putting them into the fridge.

After we were done, we went back out of the apartment to go to work.

The entire day, I couldn't think about anything else except about Mikey. I haven't seen him in person for so long. I miss him. I want him to come back to us. Talk to us. Hang out with us. Even if it's just for a bit. I'll cherish it, I'll cherish every second of it. I just want him back.

"(name), are you alright?" Yuzuha asked as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Huh?" Looking up, I turned my head left and right and realized that we (Yuzuha, Hakkai, Hina, Takemichi, Chifuyu and Kazutora) we're sitting in a circle playing with the shop's cat. It was already almost closing time so we just decided to hang out and joke around with Yuzuha and Hakkai to kill time. "Yeah, i'm fine don't worry" I gave her a smile and picked up an orange cat that was laying on my lap and played with it. The others didn't think much of it and just continued their conversation until it was time for everyone to leave.

...

Poking my food with a fork as I just stared at it, and of course thinking about Mikey. I wonder if Mikey still thinks about us every now and then. "(name)" Kazu's voice calling out for me, making me snap back to my senses and hummed as a response.
"You've been spacing out a lot today, is there something wrong? Do you feel sick?" He asked me as he took a sip of water from the glass cup beside his hand. "No i'm alright.. I'm not hungry anymore." I stood up from my seat, grabbing my plate of food I walked over to the trash bin and threw it away then placed the dirty plate into the sink. "I'm just gonna go to bed early, come into my room if you need anything." I told Kazu and walked out of the Kitchen, to my bedroom.

Plopping my body on my bed, I reached my hand out to the edge of the bed and grabbed the tiger plushie that Kazu won for me at the arcade. Hugging it tightly, I let out one last sigh before drifting off to sleep.

I randomly awoken up in the middle of the night for some reason. I didn't know why I woke up. I snatched my phone from the mini table beside my bed and turned it on to check the time, 1:02 AM. A groan left my lips as I laid my head back down on my pillow to go back to sleep. But I couldn't. I couldn't sleep. I'm not tired anymore. And since I didn't want to just stare at the ceiling of my roof all night, I got off my bed, put on a jacket and shoes then got out of the apartment. I didn't wanna wake Kazu up so I had to do every one of those quietly. I'm planning to take a short walk then return back to the apartment. I wasn't sure where I went, I just let my legs do its thing. I don't care where it's bringing me, I just want to kill some time.

My legs stopped at a random place. I looked up and realized that it brought me to the shrine where Toman used to have its meetings, where I used to hangout with Kazu, Draken, Mitsuya, Pah, Baji and... Mikey, when we were younger. This brings back a lot of old memories. I wish I could relive those moments again.

Once I got up to the top, I turned left and right just staring at the place. I haven't been here for so long, and not a single thing has changed. A small chuckle left my lips but stopped after noticing a that I wasn't alone. There's someone here with me. I turned my gaze to the stairs and saw.. Draken? What's he doing here this late? Jogging my way to him, I purposely kicked a piece of rock making a small noise to get his attention. He turned to me and was a bit surprised to see me here.

"(name)? What are you doing here this late?"

"I should be asking you the same thing"

"I just came here to think about the old times.."

"Is that so?.." I sat down beside him as I looked up into the sky.

"Haha, now my turn. What are you doing here?" He let out a giggle and placed his elbow on his leg, resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"I couldn't sleep. And I was thinking about someone.."

"Let me guess... Mikey?"

"Mhm..."

"Why what happened?"

"This morning when I went to buy groceries with Kazu, I bumped into him while in the streets."

"Huh?! Really?!? Did he do anything to you??"

"No, he didn't. He just stared at me."

"Oh then that's okay I guess..."

Silence engulfed the both of us as we admired the moon and stars up in the sky. "He looked worse than the last time we've seen him."

"What do you mean?"

"His eye bags are darker meaning he haven't slept that much, his skin got paler, and he was so thin.."

"..."

"Draken.. I miss him." Tears formed in my eyes, the more I thought about Mikey the more I wanted to cry. I just want him back.

"I want to hang out with him again. I want to talk to him again. I want to joke around with him again. I want to have meaningless arguments with him again. I want to go on motorbike rides with him again, I want to go to the beach and throw sand at him or— or maybe run around in the city late at night screaming and yelling again, and.. I want.. him to come back to us." I couldn't hold back anymore. Tears streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably as I lowered my head down and hugged my knees trying to calm myself. I felt arms wrapped around my shoulder. Draken embraced me with a hug. This was the last straw. More tears streamed down my face as I hugged him back and sobbed on his shoulder.

"Let it all out (name).. I know how much you miss him. We all want him back."

...

"Are you not going back home?" I asked as I stood up from my spot getting ready to return back to my apartment.

"Nah, i'm just gonna stay here for a little more. Stay safe okay?"

I nodded my head, giving him one last smile before walking off. I walked silently down the streets as the wind blew at me making my hair wave in the air. "(name)!" I heard someone yelling out my name from far away. I looked up to see Kazu running towards me. "Huh Kazu?"

He ran crashing into me, engulfing me with a big hug as he huffed out deep breaths. He stayed in the position for a minute before pulling me out of the hug with both his hands holding my shoulders.

"Where were you?! I looked everywhere inside the apartment and I couldn't find you, I was so worried!" Worries written all over his face as he kept on taking deep breaths. I guess he noticed my puffy eyes and nose since he just suddenly furrowed his eyebrows. "What happened? Were you crying? Did someone hurt you?" He kept on asking question one after another nonstop. Gently removing his hands off my shoulders, I gave him a smile "I couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a small walk outside. Sorry for making you worried, what about you? Why were you looking for me?"

A sigh of relief left his lips as his sandy-colored eyes stared at my figure. "I couldn't sleep either..." "So you decided to go into my room to search for me?" "Mhm.. I wanted to sleep beside you.." "Are you drunk again?" "What?! No!" "Mhmm" "I'm not, I swear!"

I was too busy laughing at him, that I didn't even realize he was leaning his head down to my level.

"So, can you sleep with me tonight?"

"You're making that sound so weird, but whatever sure. Let's go home" We returned to our apartment, laughing and joking around the entire way there.

"We found which apartment she lives in, boss."

"So she doesn't live in that old small apartment anymore huh..."

"What are you planning to do to her, boss?"

"Kill her."

——————
I got really sleepy while writing this chapter so there might be some grammar mistakes in here. Anyways goodnight😨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.2K 15
๐—๐—”๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฌ แตแต˜สณแต’แตแตƒสทแตƒ โฑแถปแตƒโฟแตƒ [๐™ฟ๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค From enemies to ?? ใ€Ž ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—š ใ€ โ–  Contains cursing. โš ...
54.1K 2.6K 28
๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง...
324K 12.8K 59
(Y/n) is a cool and laidback girl who's all sorts of random but she's knows how to fight pretty good. What will she do when she attracts attention sh...
22K 778 19
I'm bad at description T^T This is an au, where Shinichiro is alive! Kazutora musician au! How will Toman react when they find out that a certain so...