026

We arrived in front of the juvenile detention center. Me and Chifuyu leaned our backs against his car as we patiently waited for Kazu. After maybe 20 minutes a man with a tiger neck tattoo, holding a plastic bag walked out of the building.

"KAZUUU!!" I screamed out his name as I ran towards him with my hands swinging in the air.

"(name)!" A wide smile appearing on his face as he also came running to me.

We both engulfed each other with a hug as we let out small giggles along the way. "I missed you so much" Kazu whispered to me as he snuggled his face into my shoulder. "I missed you too.." The both of us stayed in the same position, not breaking the hug for a few minutes.

"So how long are you guys gonna keep hugging each other?" Chifuyu asked as he let out a chuckle. "Shut up Chifuyu!" I turned my head to the side and saw him opening the door to the driver's seat. After another few minutes we finally broke the hug, I grabbed Kazu's forearm and dragged him to the car telling him to sit at the front seat and made my way to the back seat. Once we got inside and wore our seatbelts, Kazu opened his mouth to ask a question. "Where are we going?" "To (name)'s new apartment that she rented a week ago, you're going to live with her" Chifuyu added as he started driving us to my apartment. "Wait what?!" "Yep! Don't worry, I have a spare room that you can use" "No it's okay, I can just stay in my old apartment—" "Kazu no. You're old apartment is infested with rats and cockroaches, there are holes everywhere in the walls and it stinks too! I'm not gonna just let you live there" "But what about my things? They're still there!" "I already brought them to my apartment, it's still scattered everywhere in the living room though" Suddenly Chifuyu's phone started ringing, he picked it up and put it on speaker. "Hey Draken, Whats up?" "Chifuyu! Is (name) with you too?" "Mhm yeah she's beside me right now" "Well Hina and Takemichi just invited me and the others to have lunch with them at the twins ramen shop, you guys wanna join?" Draken asked and I think I heard some laughing in the background. "Yeah sure, what about you (name)?" Chifuyu asked me as he continued driving. "Sure that sounds like fun!" "Okay well then come by at the ramen shop in a few minutes if you can!" Then the call ended. Chifuyu turned the car around, driving us to the ramen shop.

We arrived a few minutes later and the three of us got out of the car. I was about to enter the shop when suddenly I felt my hand being pulled. I turned my head around to see Kazu just gazing at the ground with a nervous expression plastered on his face. "Are you sure  they'll be okay to see me..?" He asked as he scratched his neck with his freehand. "Mhm i'm sure they'll be happy to see you, now c'mon we don't want to keep them waiting!" I gave him a reassuring smile before dragging him into the ramen shop and found the others laughing and talking with the twins at a table. "Hey (name)! Hey Chifuyu! Glad you could make it" Everyone greeted us with a warm smile but then Angry noticed tilted his head and stared at me. "(name) who's that behind you?" "Huh? What do you mean?" I turned my head over to my shoulder and see Kazu hiding his face behind my back. A sigh left my lips before I scooted over to the side and slightly pushed Kazu to the front. The others looked at Kazu with their eyes widened, but some of them had a confused expression. The whole room went quiet. TOO quiet.

Draken stood up from his seat and started walking towards Kazu. I turned to look at Kazu and saw a sweat drop from his head. Draken placed a hand on Kazu's shoulder making him flinch. A small chuckle left Draken's lips making Kazu confused.

"Welcome back Kazutora.. Come have a seat!" Draken invited Kazu as he retreated his hand back. Everyone gave him a smile as they continued having stuffing their faces with ramen as they talked and joked around.
I grabbed Kazu's, dragging him to two empty seats and ordered two ramen bowls for both me and Kazu. I introduced him to some of the others that doesn't know who Kazu is. We talked and laughed. It was really fun but of course we all had to leave since we have our own stuff to finish.

Chifuyu dropped the both us at my apartment. We thanked him and he drove off back to his own home. As I unlocked the front door, I noticed Kazu just staring at the building. "Your new apartment is looks pretty big" "Hm? Oh yeah, the old apartment was getting too small for me" I added as I swung the front door open and turned on the living room light.

I told him to follow me to the living so that he can help me move all his stuff to the spare bedroom, which is now his bedroom.

It took us a whole day to finish moving everything to his room but we managed. "I'm exhausted.." I mumbled out as I plopped my body on floor, inhaling and exhaling as the cold air from the air-conditioner hit my face. I could feel Kazu just staring at me from across the room in silence. After a few minutes I decided to just say something random to get rid of the silence, "Me and Chifuyu have been  struggling to find someone to hire. It's kind of hard for just two people to work at a pet shop, but if we have a third person that could make things a little easier." ........... That didn't seem to work. "Pfft sorry the silence was killing me so I just thought that—" "I can help" My eyes widened by what he said. "Well I mean if the both of you are okay with it—" Jolting up from my spot, I jogged towards Kazu giving him a big hug. "Aah that would mean a lot to me and Chifuyu! I'll ask Chifuyu tomorrow! But are you sure you're actually willing to work at the pet shop?" I released myself from the hug asking him to be sure. He gave me a nod and a thumbs up to assure me. I gave him one last hug before leaving the room, and making my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower before going to bed since it's pretty late.

The entire night, I couldn't sleep but shift around on my bed because I was too excited for tomorrow.

————————
My grammar is lieterkaky so bad rn. I'm half asleep so I cnat realy see what i'm typing. I turned on autocorrect so that I don't make any spelling mistakes but it probajly didn't help much but whatever

I didn't want to keep you guys waiting so i just wrote this chapter even though i'm about to fall askeep any second now

anyways bye i'm gonna go to bed